CAGES OF LOVE || KIM TAEHYUNG...

By Viera_07

Her blood ran cold, feeling his hand trailing more down to her stomach to her lower abdomen. Her vision turne... More

The beginning
She is Mine
Reserved
Fear or Faith
Voracious Destruction
The Need of Cage
Nothing will be the Same
An UnExpected Turn
Dark clouds
Shattered hearts
Treacherous Gentleness
Feel them, Little doll
The first night
Terrifying her
Fear From Me
Say my Name
Stamp of his Name
His embrace
Served her right
Snatched happiness
Will you walk with me
Admiring his smile
His all interest
He is gone..
Entangled
Nothing between us
Where is he
What's stopping you
Hold me
Flames of insanity
Emanating Lust
Stay away
Longing Hearts..
Her care
The Inner Battle
What she want..
Drenched In Desires..
Whispers In the Dark
Wait For Me
Unleashed Fury
You have me
Glimpse of brutality
Writing a Tale
Don't leave
Shape our destiny
Game of Dominance
The havoc she created
Darkness of his arms
The Silence
Leaving her Alone
The New Guest
Her Evil Husband
Author Note
Won't be Good for Us
You're My Heart
A Potent Warning
Ruined Flowers
Destructive Mess
Her serenity
Falling in a Trap
How Dare You
The pool of blood
Note
Do You Know
Igniting Passion
Melting into Each Other
His indelible touches
Sneak peek
A Heartless criminal
Stabbing his soul
The deepest memory
Aren't you tired?
Bittersweet Longing
Soothing for soul
Allure in her Eyes
Hunting past
I'm all yours
Need to stay away
Tears of the Broken
Unidentified Jealousy
Who are you?
Tender Embraces
A blossoming Love
The Enigmatic Fear
I'm back
It was just him
A twisted turn..
Unforeseen storm
His burning Madness
Thirst for Blood
Lost Fairytale
The broken Necklace
Ticking hearts
I'll follow you
Done Pretending?
What pain was
His painful Actions

Hidden Depth

1.4K 134 19
By Viera_07

●●●●●●●

Y/n was sitting on the kitchen counter, legs dangling as she watched Yuna making her yummiest blueberry pancakes. It was noon, and Taehyung left early today. She smiled remembering how he woke her up in the morning, just to tell her that he would be back soon. It was his lame excuse for stealing his typical morning kiss from her.

"You look happiest I have ever seen you Y/n," Yuna suddenly spoke up, catching Y/n's attention.

"I mean since I've known you. You look happier these days," Yuna added.

Y/n's smile broadened hearing her and instantly the thoughts of him invaded her mind. Like her happiness and he was no different things. Now, even his thoughts alone made the butterflies in her tummy flutter rapidly.

"Hmm.. I'm happiest with him," She admitted, shifting her gaze to her lap, blushing. Yuna tittered, taking a quick glance at her.

"I'm sure Mr. Kim feels the same. I'm happy that he has you in his life, now," Yuna said, making Y/n blush more. Yuna's laughed watching her reaction and continued working while Y/n got lost in thoughts of him.

A smile graced her soft features as she recalled all the yesterday's moments. She was thinking about him when memories of that night flashed in her mind. Her smile instantly dropped remembering his tears. She looked at Yuna who was indulged in her work. Yuna should know something.

"Aunt Yuna. Can I ask you something?" She asked and Yuna hummed.

"Do you know something about Taehyung's past. I mean the kind of people he used to hang out with."
Yuna arched her brows at her question.

"No. I'm just a maid Y/n. I'm no one to meddle in my master's life," She stated the matter of fact.
Y/n's shoulders slouched down at her words.

"How long have you been working for him?" Y/n threw another question.

"Umm may be more than 10 years. I used to work for Mrs. Kim but she sent me here for you," She told her. Y/n pondered for a while and asked again.

"Do you know anything about an important girl in his life? Someone may be a very close friend or someone significant to him." She queried further.

"A girl? Why do you ask that?" Yuna frowned.

Y/n shrugged, dropping her gaze at the counter as she suddenly felt a mix of emotions inside.

"Just random questions. I thought he might have had anyone he used to love before I cam -"
She didn't get to complete her words when she heard Yuna chuckling like she had cracked some joke. Y/n looked up in surprise.

"Y/n. I don't think he ever loved anyone else before you. He has always kept his distance from people. But I think you're different for him. You just somehow managed to bring out a side of him that no one knew. He cares for you so much." Yuna assured her gently.

Y/n sighed hearing her and went quiet. Her gaze aimlessly fixed on the pan on the stove as she though about Yuna's words.

"Can you tell me how was he like before. I mean how he used to behave before I come," She asked slowly making Yuna give her brief, questioning glance

"Well, what's got you digging into his past today, huh?" Yuna asked, arching her brows. Y/n sighed and decided to tell her,

"He had a scary dream two days ago. He woke up and he was sweating, his body was cold and very weak. He was acting weird. I don't know why he was getting aggressive and pushing me -

"Did he hurt you?" Yuna interrupted adruptly, dropping the utensils in her hand with a gentle thud which made Y/n puzzled. Why were everyone thinking he would hurt her?

"Did he hurt someone before?" She asked back and watched how Yuna froze for a moment but then caught herself in time. She looked down but Y/n didn't fail to notice the fear flickering in her gaze which added to her suspicion.

"Tell me what are you hiding, Aunt Yuna. I want to know." Y/n asked sternly, her gaze intent and interrogating. Yuna sighed and resumed her work.

"Why don't you ask him?"

"I did. But he said he is not willing to talk about it. He said the memories are disturbing. Did something happened to him in his past?" Y/n asked restlessly, but in return she found Yuna gulping and shaking her head.

"I...I don't know Y/n. I told you I'm just mai -"
Y/n halted her words, grabbing a hold of her forearm.

"You know something. You've been working for over 10 years. You must know his past. Please tell me. I know something is wrong and the way he sometimes acts, it definitely has some connection with his past. Please Aunt Yuna," Y/n asked desperately. Yuna pursed her lips. She grabbed Y/n's palm, turning towards her

"Mr. Kim will kill me if he got to know that I told you something which he refused to tell you."

"He will not know anything. I promise," She urged, holding back her palms in both of hers making Yuna suspired.

"It's not my place to share his secrets, Y/nahh,"

"I'm his wife. You're not telling anyone else. Please Aunt Yuna," She pleaded restlessly. Yuna sighed.

Yuna noticed the desperation in her eyes. She though for a moment then spoke.

"Alright, I'll tell you what I know, but he can never know that I told you anything," She warned, Y/n nodded eargly growing more desperate. Yuna smiled at her curious nature and took a breath.

"I started working here years ago after my husband passed away," She began. Y/n's eyes widened slightly, hearing her sudden words. Yuna smiled and continued.

"Mrs. Kim helped me a lot and offered me a full-time job and shelter. I started working for them. I got to know that she was divorced and had two sons, Master Soekjin and Namjoon, but I had no clue about Young master Taehyung. He didn't live with them when I first joined,"

It was like a bomb dropped on Y/n. She became dumbstruck, processing Yuna's words.

"I got to know when one day he arrived with Mrs. Kim. She went to some business trip and suddenly returned with her 17-year-old son,"
Y/n's lips parted in utter confusion and shock hearing that strange information.

"W-what are you saying.. He..." She didn't know what to say. Yuna nodded.

"I found out that his custody was given to his father, who kept him away from everyone with his relative. He had been with his uncle all those years since childhood." Y/n's lips parted. She was not aware of this.

"Why wasn't he with his father?" Y/n asked arching her brows. Everything was getting increasingly confusing for her.

"I have no idea about that but I just know, Mr. Kim was away from everyone for a big part of his life." Yuna stated. Y/n's heart suddenly raced as she heard Yuna continue,

"When he returned, he was always so quiet. I mean, really quiet. Sometimes, we even forgot his presence. He barely used to say anything. Master Jin and Namjoon would try to talk to him, but he would just avoid them. Now, Don't get me wrong, but he seemed to have a lot of hatred and anger towards his siblings. He despised them. Even his own mother, Mrs. Kim. He used to hate all of them initially," Yuna explained.

Everything was becoming more tangled, the things she thought were crystal clear had hidden depth to it. Y/n just keenly heard each and every word of Yuna with thumping heart.

"And that time, He used to have these strange nightmares every single day. Every night, he would scream and destroy all the things, his whole room. He would wreck everything like an havoc. He would behave like...... Like... Animal... "
Y/n's whole body and mind frozen registering those words.

"What?" She whispered, feeling like she was being choked. Her heaet pounded as she grew more restive watching the sudden gloomy and sympathetic look crossing Yuna's features.

"Someday he would become so aggressive to the point where he would physically harm anyone and someday, he would hide in corners and cry alone. It was so painful to watch him like that. No one knew what he had been through. He never opened up to anyone"

Y/n's heart got squeezed hearing those words. Her eyes shimmered with tears, recalling the image of him hiding in the corner that night, pushing her away. She understood now why he was not letting her get closer to him. He was afraid he would hurt her. It made her heart ache more badly. 

"This went on for almost a year. Mrs. Kim, Master Jin and Namjoon always tried to control him and sometimes they even end up getting hurt themselves. He physically hurt his brothers a lot times,"
Y/n widened her eyes hearing that making Yuna nod confirming her doubts.

"He despised Jin and Namjoon Master. He was so dengerous. May be bacause he was the only one who had to live alone, away from the family. It must have traumatized him," Yuna suspired while looking down.

"T...than how did he recover?" Y/n stuttered. The mere thought of him suffering like that was squeezing her soul brutally.

"He didn't. Mrs. Kim tried, but he had a terrible temper. He would bash out at her, accusing her that she was not his mother and that she should stay away from him. He was aggressive and ruthless with everyone, especially with three of them."
Yet another blow. Y/n was becoming more numb, collecting all the pieces.

That's why he lives here alone. She hadn't seen all of them talking much in the few encounters they had. The last time they met, was for the dinner at Jin and Jisoo's place, that too he was refusing at first. He never even mentions them in his conversations.

"All the maids, including me, we were frightened to bring him meals because no one knew when he would throw everything and lash out at whoever disturbed him. Some doctors suggested her to send him to asylum for proper treatments but Mrs. Kim refused it."

Y/n heart dropped when that word entered her ear. Asylum..

"She was a mother. We couldn't blame her for that. And it was for better. Just as she assumed, he just needed some care and affection. She tried her best to give him that. Even Jin and Namjoon, they all helped him. And over time, he started to see their genuine care and love." Yuna explained and she just heard.

"With time, he overcome his nightmares. He started getting along with Jin and Namjoon. They made him take proper meals with them, attend collage. He slowly accepted them but I don't think he had ever considered them as his family. He had never let anyone get too close to him."

"He was a bright student and got selected in some international school as a senior high scool student. Mrs. Kim was worried about him living alone again but she couldn't stop him, when he decided to go alone." Yuna sighed before adding

"He had never really accepted anyone before but I guess time healed him. He looked much calmer and sensible than before when he arrived later. That doesn't made him appear less scary though," She chuckled at last while Y/n looked down. She didn't know how to react to this. The information was not digestible to her.

Yuna watched her reaction and gently placed her palm on Y/n's cheek. She saw that lone tear rolling down her left eye, which she wiped while saying.

"What I wanted to tell you is... His nightmares are very scary Y/n. If he start having them again, it's too dengerous for not only him but for the people around him, especially you.." Yuna said, wanting to make her aware of the possibilities. Y/n wordlessly heard her with throbbing heart.

"Something must have happened which triggered his past truama. If you said something that reminded him, then please avoid bringing it up. Don't do something that could trigger him. I've never seen him happy before but with you he's happiest.

You had changed him so much Y/n. He has not just accepted you, he has given you his whole heart. He considers you his only family. You both are happy now. Don't spoil it and don't let anyone else do it either. Hmm?" Yuna softly lifted her brows making Y/n exhale heavily to calm her emotions down and nod in agreement.

"What are you two doing?"

Their heads snapped towards the door when they heard Ava's voice who was entering inside with a questioning look. Yuna smiled and shook her head.

"Just some secret talks," Yuna said, making Ava squint her eyes. Y/n chuckled faintly at her reaction.

"Stop laughing, your highness. Mr. Kim has been calling for you. Go to him," Ava informed her, crossing her arms over her chest.

"He's home?" Y/n asked, glancing at the clock. Ava nodded.

"Go. He told me to send you quickly,"

Y/n hopped off the counter, slipping her feet in her flip flops and then hurriedly left the room.

She stopped just near the door when she spotted his sturdy intimidating body in the middle of the room. He was removing his coat and she stared at the way his muscles flexed- that were visible due to the sheer white shirt he was wearing beneath the coat. Her heart raced as she took a nervous step forward.

"Y..you came... so soon," She stuttered, feeling sudden anxiousness. He turned back, hearing her voice and a smile instantly appeared on his face.

"Yeah. You were saying that you want to go beach yesterday." He said, unbuttoning his cuffs.

He walked towards the nightstand taking out his watch, mobile and wallet to place it there while saying,

"That's why I left early today so I could come early and we can go out."
Y/n heard him silently. She could clearly hear the excitement and smile in his voice without even seeing his face.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, little doll but I'll make it up to you. Promise," he said, looking back briefly and passing her a wink.

"Go get ready,"

She just heard and watched him without a word. He never forgets even the smallest things relating to her. It was in those small gestures that she realized how deeply he cared for her. Her mind started replaying what Yuna said as she was peering at his side face. Watching him now, she couldn't believe he had such a hunting past.

'You have changed him so much, Y/n. He has not just accepted you but he has given you his whole heart. He considers you his only family.'

She recalled Yuna's words which made her eyes turn glossy again.

'Take care of yourself. Nothing should happen to you because I only have you, little doll. You know I will die without you. Please try to understand me.'

Sharp tears filled her eyes memorizing the words he was saying yesterday. Why she mattered to him that much? She had not done anything special for him. What did he see in her? Why did he love her?

The weight in her heart made it hard for her to breathe. Her feet on their own, made way towards him. She sat beside him on the bed. He was untying his shoelaces but smiled noticing her presence.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower. If You want to get ready together, I won't mind you joining m -,"
Just as he looked at her to give her a teasing smirk, his own expressions dropped, seeing those tears shimmering in her eyes.

Worry flickered in his gaze as he quickly turned towards her and cupped her face in his warm palms The touch so soft, tender and loving..

Y/n closed her teary eyes to feel his love in that hold. She never realized how much warmth and love was filled even in the smallest touch of his.

Taehyung's eyes roamed on her entire face and his body consumed with panic, watching her quivering lips. Her tears too, started flowing from her closed eyes rapidly.

"Y/n. What happen -"
His words remained incomplete as she hugged him tightly and broke down into tears. Taehyung's eyes bewildered. He stiffened for some seconds hearing her weeping in his arms but then hugged her back instantly, getting extremely worried.

"Hey. What happened, Little doll? Are you hurt?" He asked, a frown of worry settling on his features.

"Why are you crying?" His heartbeat accelerated with concern when he heard a sob breaking out from her mouth. He rubbed her back and patted her head, his muscles tensing. He remembered she was in the kitchen when he asked the maids.

"Miss Ava! Miss Ava!!" He yelled loudly while pulling her on his lap who started sobbing against his chest.

Within seconds, Ava came while panting but her eyes enlarged watching Y/n's state.

"What happened to her? She was with you, right?" He asked, glaring at Ava.
Ava's eyes widened, she quickly shook her head but her poor soul left her body when he clenched his jaw..

"Then Why the fuck is she crying?!" He shouted making Ava flinch and grab the corner of her clothes.

Yuna, who also heard his angry voice calling Ava, came rushing, but her eyes widened in bewilderment watching the scene.

"What happened in the kitchen?!" He asked, his gaze sweeping to Yuna, who gulped in fear.
Taehyung heard Y/n's breath hitching which gained his attention. He stroked her hair tenderly, growing more worried.

"Little doll, are you ok?... What happened...Tell me.. don't cry please.." He cooed softly while pecking her hair.

Y/n continued to sob, hearing his loud heartbeat. He kept rubbing her back and hair slowly and gently while breathing heavily. He was worried. Her heart felt so much warmth and care in his arms. There was so much love in his embrace.. She squeezed her eyes, hiccuping.
How could someone so broken love another person even with their shattered pieces? Why? She hadn't done anything for him to deserve his love, then why?

"I asked you something, Miss Yuna. Why is my Y/n crying? Is this how you're taking care of her in my absence?"
She heard his angry, threatening voice. She tried to calm herself down, sniffling and gulping.

"I... I'm fine, Taehyung," She mumbled, slowly pulling back to look at him. She peered into his worried eyes with her glossy ones.

"Are you sick? Tell me, why are you crying?" He asked, hands palming her face, gently wiping her cheeks. He touched her neck to feel her temperature. Y/n shook her head and held his palm.

"I...I was baking a cake, but it burned.. So I was feeling sad.. That's why," She came up with lamest excuse and hoping he would believe her.

"Cake?" He frowned, and she nodded.

"I wanted to surprise you... but e... everything got spoiled." She stuttered.

Taehyung swept his eyes at Ava and Yuna, who were standing there, looking frightened. He sent them a sharp stare, making their blood run cold as they looked down.

"Where the heck were you all? Shouldn't you be present with her if she was cooking?" His deep voice rang in the room. He sounded angrier than before now.

Y/n glanced back and saw Ava looking worried, unaware of what happened, while Yuna stared at her pitifully. Y/n gave them an apologetic look.

"It's not their fault. I'm sorry. I didn't listen to Aunt Yuna's instructions," She muttered, looking back at him.

He looked at her and his eyes softened watching her guilty face. He sighed. Holding the back of her head and bringing her closer, he kissed her forehead before pressing her to his chest.

"You scared me." He mumbled, rubbing her shoulder while firming his grip. She sniffled, surrounding her arms around his waist, and closed her eyes, leaning in to his embrace.

Taehyung signaled Yuna and Ava with his fingers, and they dashed out without wasting a second. He sighed on relief and leaned against the headboard and kept caressing her hair softly as silence engulfed them.

"You wanna go out?"He asked after a couple of minutes. She looked up and shook her head, making him sigh and nod.

"How about we make another cake," He suggested.

"You mean bake?" She corrected him.

"Yeah, whatever."

Y/n smiled and pulled back. He wiped her face clean with his fingers and tugged her hair strands.

"Let's go. I'll help you." He said but she slapped his hand away from her cheek.

"I know how you help me," She sent him a tiny glare, remembering the last time they spent time together in the kitchen. He smirked, tugging her closer by her waist as she was sitting on his lap. She held his shoulders.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy the help I provide, Mrs. Kim," He muttered, tilting his head and kissing her neck. Pulling back, he stared at her, a light pink tint on her cheeks as she smiled at him.

"Give me five minutes. I'll change," He said, sliding a palm around her neck and pressing his lips against hers. He caressed her nape, kissing her softly, and it took her two seconds to respond to the unexpected kiss. Her heart raced when he pushed his tongue past her lips, exploring her mouth.

When he pulled back, she was heaving, staring at him in daze. He lifted her up and placed her on bed. He pecked her lips one last time before heading towards the washroom while she stared at the spot, where he was previously sitting, with a shy smile playing on her lips.

__________

I think There's a problem with the wattpad or maybe just with my story.
Because Everytime I update a chapter I need to update it twice or sometimes I need to upload the images after the chapter is published. I'm just telling you incase you guys know something.
I hope it's not a major issue..

Well.. Stay happy and stay safe guys..
See ya soon..
Take care..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 124K 69
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...
392K 15.2K 37
He leaned his face dangerously closer to her pinning her both wrists tightly beside her head on bed, she closed her eyes tightly feeling his body wei...
1.7M 76.2K 85
"I'll ruin you for other men." Her already glossy eyes shedded a tear hearing his vicious words and watching his oceanic dark eyes to buried deep in...
2M 79.1K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...