Shades Of Love ( Completed )

By msjasly

If Love is capable of turning a demon into a god then it can as well turn a god into a demon. Love can push... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Epilogue

Chapter - 42

2.8K 473 93
By msjasly

Recap: Kanmani and Veera spend some intimate time forthwith her efforts to bring him out his misery.

***********************

Veera and Kanmani reached Ranga's home and Kanmani saw Arul and Bommi were also waiting impatiently as Veera had called them to have serious discussion. They reached the backyard of the door and left the front door to see if someone would hear their conversations.

Veera: I wanted to avenge for my father's death and fulfil the promise that was made to him.

Kanmani: Veera, really ? I m so happy today. This is not only to avenge for Manickam's death but to save the people from that disgusting man's trap. We should do something before they lose everything to him.

Ranga: You are not alone Veera. We are all in this together and I will do anything and everything to support you in this. 

 Veera: I know uncle but since I wasn't here I don't know exactly what and how he is doing things here ?

Kanmani: Veera, he is not alone in this. The collector and MLA are also a part of his business. He gives money to people with a signed agreement but he never gave a copy of that agreement to the person who borrowed money from him.

Bommi: When they are unable to return the money or interest then he don't show mercy and take away their lands in return for the money.

Kanmani: Since he has political support and even the police work in his favour they don't file any case against him when people complaint against him. Police would call Singaram and inform him so that he get a anticipatory bail. He will threaten the person to take back the complaint or to return his money within 2 or 3 days. Obviously those who dared to file complaint will be forced to take it back.

Bommi: He has men working at Collector and MLA's office to keep him updated and so many henchmen who work for him in threatening people.

Kanmani: All his transactions are only in the form liquid cash and no bank transactions. He is very clever not to leave any evidence. 

Bommi: We have noticed that when he makes a scene at anybody's house then we don't have signal in our mobile until he left from there.

Kanmani: If he had used injection on Manickam uncle then sure he or the collector or the MLA must be a well acquaintance of a medical practitioner.

Bommi: His son is returning from US in 2 days and we heard he is getting engaged to the MLA's daughter.

Arul, Veera and Ranga were gobsmacked hearing everything from them.

Arul: Now I knew that you had the full time job of stalking Singaram. 

Veera: You both are just fantastic. You knew so much details ? 

Kanmani: That was my mission to trap him but I couldn't do it except for these details. Though I know the people who had borrowed money from him we don't have evidence for that. Now, what should we do with him or what is our plans ?

Veera: With the information you have given I see he has been very smart to not leave any evidence. 

Ranga: He is not someone who can be trapped just like that especially when he has political background. 

Veera: I will think of some way to work this out.

A week later:

Kanmani and Bommi arrived at the temple and sat by the pond once they finished with offering their prayers.

Bommi: Kanmani, did Veera come with some plan ?

Kanmani: Not yet. But I could see him talking to someone over call in the middle of the nights. Also he is drowned in working in his laptop many times. 

Bommi: Kannu, Singarathoda paiyan nalaikku US la irundhu varanam. MLA ponnkkum avanukkum nichayam panna poradhu kelvi patten. ( Kannu, Singaram's on is returning from US tomorrow and also I heard that he will be engaged to the MLA's daughter )

Kanmani: So, their bond will be even more strong. If MLA is involved then our village alone must not be suffering with people like Singaram. There should be many more.

Bommi: We can find that if we follow Collector's PA and MLA's right hand man.

Kanmani: Yes, but before that we need to talk to Veera and I need to know what is running in his mind. Come lets go and I will talk to him today.

They drove back to home and Kanmani saw Veera lost in laptop. She sat next to him and holding his chin she applied a thin line of holy ash on his forehead. Veera smiled at her and pulled her close pressing their foreheads to exchange the holy ash in his style.

Kanmani: Its been a week Veera. Did you find some way ? We have left Mathi aunty in Chennai and she can't stay alone forever. We need to get her back and for that to happen we need to solve this Singaram's matter. 

Veera: You are right. Come lets go meet uncle and discuss with him. I have already made my decision.

They locked the door and Veera drove them to Ranga's home. Ranga was happy to see them and Veera called them to the backyard. Kanmani called for Bommi and she too joined them quickly.

Ranga: Veera, what do you want to talk now ? Did you made your decision ?

Veera: Yes uncle, I have a plan for it but we need to work as a team with little acting from each one of us and ofcourse we will have some one to help us in this. 

Kanmani: Veera, let us know about your plan and who will help us apart from us ? And if Singaram get to know about our plans through that person ?

Veera: We don't have any evidence nor people who got suffered because of Singaram will come forward to help us so our plan is we become a victim ourself to trap him.

Arul / Kanmani / Bommi : Enna ? ( what ?)

Veera: That is I will borrow money from Singaram in the name of doing business here in the village. I have spoken to one of my friend who will help us in this. He has contact with many social media influencers, press and media. They will help us to work in gathering the required evidence against Singaram.

Ranga: But how will Singaram believe you ? He will sure doubts behind your intentions of starting your own business here.

Kanmani: He will believe if the money required is a huge amount and if the land we agree to mortgage against the loan is something he has been wanting for a long time.

Veera: Is there a land like he wanted to make his ?

Kanmani: Yes, he has eyes on appa's land in the south of our village. I don't know the exact reason but we can try lure him with that.

Veera: We will not contact him directly. We will make moves to get him to us on his own. You all will do your part for that. 

Arul: What business you have in your mind ?

Veera: We are going to do everything in the perfect way. This business will be a joint business between me and my friend. We will approach the bank for loan to construct a shopping complex in the village and somehow uncle has to take this to Singaram's ear. We will keep his eye on us and we will do everything perfect for him to believe that I m really into this business idea.

Arul: Do you think he will believe you when Kanmani is your wife and she loathe him ?

Veera: Here comes the interesting part. Kanmani will act mad at me and if required we shall put on a little fight to gain his trust.

Kanmani: Veera, this is a 50 -50 chance. I m not sure if this will work but we shall try this but how will you gather evidence ?

Veera: The person from the press and media will help us in this.

Ranga: When do we start this ?

Veera: Let my idea of constructing a shopping complex spread across the village first. In a week I will call the persons who will help us in this and I will make a move applying for loan in the bank.

Bommi: What should I do in all this ?

Arul: All India Radio, mic testing.. go spread the news of Veera's idea to construct shopping complex in our village.

Kanmani and Veera giggled at him when Bommi gave a punch on his shoulder. Still left immediately to carry on with her work.

Ranga: Veera, you will need identity proof in the address you reside now.

Veera: I have taken care of that already uncle. It will be ready in a day or two. I will need your help in the land he has eyes for.

Ranga: All I own belongs to all of you so you don't need my permission. I will transfer the document to your name at the earliest.

Veera: Kanmani, you will play an important role. Your hate should intensify against him and he will sure come to mock you. 

Kanmani: I have handled him for years and few more months will not be a problem for me.

Veera: About our fight ?

Kanmani: Will you be ok with a slap or should I use weapons ?

Arul burst our laughing and Ranga walked out leaving them plan on their task in hand. Veera slapped Arul on his head and pushed him outside. He pulled Kanmani closer to him holding her wrist and slid his one hand on her bare waist.

Kanmani: Your hands doesn't seem to stop touching me. Isn't it ? I should stop wearing saree now. 

Veera: I have a suggestion. How about you try saree without blouse. Like the heroines from old movies ? I would feel more comfortable then.

Kanmani pinched his arm and he hissed removing his hands of her with a pout.

Veera: Don't you dare to raise hand on me. It would be just a fake fight may be with some harsh words but we will compensate for that in bed at night. You turn me on while you are all mad even if that would be a fake one.

Kanmani: Is there something that doesn't turn you on ?

Veera: Not my faulty that you have that effect on me. By the way do I have same effect on you ? What action of mine turns you on or makes you wet for me ?

Kanmani: Its daytime and we are in middle of the home. Appa and bro are outside so keep your tails between your legs.

She tried to leave but he pulled to the room and locked the door pinning her to the wall next to it.

Veera: I want an answer bunny baby. Tell me what turns you on ?

He scrunched up her saree and his finger flicked between her vertical lips and grunted feeling her witness. He buried his face in the crook of her neck smooching her.

Veera: You are so wet for me bunny. I m still awaiting your answer.

Kanmani: How about we go back home and I will answer you there ? I don't want appa or bro hear us moan in a daylight Veera.

Veera removed himself from her and adjusted her saree and himself before they walked out. They saw Ranga near by the gate talking to Bommi's father and Arul flirting with Bommi as usual. He cleared his throat to het Ranga's attention and got one immediately.

Veera: Uncle, my friend just called me and I need to take care of some documents so we will come in the evening.

Ranga smiled and Veera immediately started his bike and drove back to home with Kanmani. As soon as they were inside home he locked the door and pushed her on the couch hovering her.

Veera: We are alone at our home and have all privacy so go ahead with your answers.

Kanmani wrapped her one hand around his neck and twisted his moustache with her other hand.

Kanmani: What if I say that everything about you turns me on ?

Veera: Like ?

Kanmani: hmm, when you flash your dimple with your charming smile, when you twist your moustache, the way you wink at me, when you wound your hand around my waist pulling me close to you, the way you press our bodies together, When you kick start the bike, the way you rub your chest to calm your beats on seeing me and the way you get turned on just looking at me. Everything about you turns me on Kanmani's Veera.

Veera: You little vixen. I feel like I m high on drug and its time to devour you. 

He carried her over his shoulder to the bedroom and discarded her saree and his clothes. Having no patience he tore apart the blouse, inskirt and bra. They were all wet from their talks and he entered her instantly pounding into her. They made love like bunnies until they were exhausted and finally cuddled to sleep.

***************

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 23.7K 79
Kallakamunage.. - "kallan" - thief or mischievous person... "Kaamugane" - a man with more desires "kallakamunage" also means secret lover Thi...
62.8K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
16.3K 1.1K 15
Love story of 2 opposite souls. He is a rowdy 😈 She is an doctor πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ He is hot as fire πŸ”₯ She is cold as ice ❄ He is middle class and an orpan. Sh...
252K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...