Chaos(3) Vampire Diaries Fan...

By Empresspandora

Embracing the whirlwind within, I declare: "Born of chaos, I am my father's kin, and within the storm of my n... More

disclaimer.
Aesthetic
my Nexus knights forms.
cast
Welcome to the new world order.
A dance with the devil.
Co dependency is a bitch.
two halves of a whole.
pick your burdens
in the beginning........
The birthday Gifts.
FROM DARKNESS TO DAWN.
Hello my name is anger Nice to meet you.
High School Musical.
Therapy day.
career day
Confrontation
Homecoming
Are you there Father? it me your pissed of Daughter.
There goes the neighborhood.
Guess who is coming to dinner
Guess who is coming to dinner part 2
A Night of illusion.
A Night of illusion part 2.
Indecent Proposal
indecent Proposal part 2.
Fatal attraction.
Fatal attraction part 2.

Fuck around and find out.

19 1 0
By Empresspandora

The following chapter deals with homopobic and racist rants. I don't believe in any of it, but for the sake of this chapter to make sense, I had to put it in. Reader discretion is advised.

My emotions were still in Flux. But unlike the day before, it wasn't so chaotic. It didn't help matter that Ric is helping me train at the crack of dawn.Under the dappled shade of the courtyard's trees, the sound of the wooden swords echoed through the air. My brow furrowed in concentration, clashed swords with Ric. My aunt had enlisted his help to channel my tumultuous emotions into something productive, fearing that the storm brewing within me would soon break free.

"Focus, Cassandra!" Ric commanded as he parried her strike with practiced ease.

I gritted my teeth, my knuckles white as i gripped my sword tighter. I knew my aunt meant well, but the suffocating weight of my emotions felt inescapable. The turbulent mixture of anger, sadness, and fear threatened to consume me, even as i struggled to contain it.

"Again!" Ric ordered, his voice firm yet patient. He understood my inner turmoil and hoped that through discipline and dedication, i would learn to harness my emotions and wield them as a source of strength rather than a burden.

My cheeks flushed as i turned to Ric, my tone carrying a mix of defiance and gratitude. "You know, just because you're dating my aunt doesn't mean this is your responsibility."

Ric, my teacher couldn't help but chuckle, amused by my spirited response. "Yeah, I know," he replied. "But I wanted to consider it my 'I forgot to give you a birthday present' make-up gift."

I shook my head in exasperation, a small smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. They stopped sparring for a moment, sitting down to catch their breath. "You know, I'm surprised you're talking to me," i confessed. "I thought you'd be mad that I didn't save Isabel."

Sam's gaze softened as he looked at her. "What do you mean?" he asked, feigning ignorance.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I just figured you'd be upset with me for not being able to help her."

Ric smiled, a hint of sadness in his expression. "You know, I thought I would be too, but i am most worried," he admitted. " But I didn't when I heard that she had died , I think a part of me was relieved. For what I don't know.

I nodded my head because I understood. " I think you are relieved because a part of you had already mourned her, and you were just relive to mourn her again, at least to my understanding . I'm still getting used to having my emotions back.

" Yeah, I have seen that look before. I get what you are going through . I may not get have a full grasp on the whole supernatural 😉 things that are going on, but emotions I get . He tried to reassure me.

My gaze turned quizzical as she studied her teacher. "How could you possibly understand how I'm feeling?" I questioned him, skepticism evident in my tone.

Ric paused for a moment, his expression pensive. "Let me see if I can put it into words," he began, his voice gentle. "Even though everyone thinks you have everything under control, when you look in the mirror, you don't like what you see. And if it wasn't for the fact that alcohol doesn't affect you, I'd dare say you might have been a bigger alcoholic than me."

My eyes widened in surprise, a mixture of shock and amusement dancing across my features. I began to laugh uncontrollably, the unexpected insight from my teacher catching her off guard. Through my laughter, i managed to speak, "You're not wrong there, Ric.

Ric grinned, his own laughter joining hers. "I've been around the block a few times, Cassandra and Plus Jenna has been taken me to therapy. And trust me, you're not alone in feeling that way."

Salvatore boarding house.

Damon was drinking as he was thinking back on the conversation he had with Enzo.

Flashback the girls' birthday.

After they all watch as Enzo held Cassandra and they watch as her best friends dress her to put her to sleep.

Damon and Enzo were drinking bourbon.

Enzo looked like he wanted to hurt something or someone as he gripped the glass in his hands.

Damon decided to ask the question that had been bothering since he found out Enzo was alive.

" You know you never really talk about how you met Matilda and this undying loyalty you seem to have for her," he said as he took a drink of his bourbon.

Enzo let out a humorless laugh, his eyes dark with memories. "I didn't fully tell you what happened after you left me to die," he said, his tone lacking any accusation. Damon expression was a mix of shame and hurt, but he knew he couldn't blame Lucas he had indeed left him to face a fate worse than death.

Enzo continued, his voice raw with emotion. "Every day, those monsters cut me open, tortured me over and over again. I thought about giving up, letting the pain consume me." He paused, taking a shuddering breath. "But then, out of nowhere, this child appeared in front of my cage. I thought I was hallucinating, my broken mind playing tricks on me. But it was real. You ask why I have such undying loyalty to her, Jim? It's because she's everything. She's my savior, and now she's the one who needs saving.

Her emotions are consuming her, but I can't help her," Enzo admitted his voice heavy with frustration.

Damon looked at him thoughtfully. "Maybe we're not meant to help her deal with it, but rather help her unleash it," he suggested.

Enzo brow furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Damon leaned forward, his voice low and intense. "Have you ever noticed how she expresses her emotions more vividly when she's focused on a target? We just need to find the right target for her to unleash everything that's going on inside of her. To channel all that pent-up energy into something productive."

Enzo considered Damon words, a glimmer of hope lighting up his eyes. "You might be onto something, Damon. Maybe we've been going about this all wrong. Instead of trying to calm the storm, we help her control it and direct it towards a common enemy."

Damon nodded, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "Exactly. If we can find the right outlet for Matilda's emotions, not only will we be helping her, but we could also turn the tide in our favor. After all, there's nothing more powerful than a force of nature."

End of flashback.

Damon mind snapped back to the present, leaving the memory of his conversation with Enzo behind. He found himself sitting in his dimly lit living room, a half-empty glass of whiskey clutched in his hand. The soft glow of a nearby lamp cast flickering shadows on the walls, mirroring the tumultuous thoughts churning within him.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm his racing heart. The weight of the past and the uncertainty of the future bore down upon him, and he felt the familiar ache of anxiety in his chest. The silence of the room was oppressive, broken only by the ticking of an old grandfather clock that seemed to mock him with each passing second.

Damon downed the rest of his drink, the burn of the alcohol doing little to dull the sharp edges of his emotions. He set the glass down with a clink, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. It was clear what he had to do next—find a way to help Matilda channel her emotions. He just hoped that he had the strength and the resolve to see it through.

As Damon gaze wandered to the shadows that danced along the walls, the sudden vibration of his phone pierced the heavy silence. He hesitated, almost dreading the intrusion. His eyes narrowed as he grabbed the device and glanced at the caller ID—unknown number. A sense of foreboding washed over him, but curiosity won out, and he answered.

"Hello?" he asked, his voice a mix of caution and annoyance.

"Hello to you too, pouty," a sultry voice purred from the other end. "Miss me?"

Damon grip on the phone tightened, the familiarity of the voice stoking the fire of his anger. "What do you want, you evil she-bitch?" he snarled, not bothering to hide his disdain. "Shouldn't you be sucking the happiness out of someone's life or destroying people's relationships?"

Katherine's throaty laughter echoed through the receiver as if she reveled in his anger. "Ouch, that hurts, Damon You used to love me, remember?"

His voice turned icy. "Unlike you, I have a life. So say what you have to say so I can exorcise you out of my life forever."

Katherine's voice took on a serious tone, a stark contrast to her earlier playfulness. "I'll get straight to the point, then. I have information on a potential target that could be the key to unleashing your pent-up Emotions emotions. I thought you might find that interesting."

Damon was surprised that she knew about that. " How did you know?

Kathrine just chuckled. I have my sources She simply said.

Damon curiosity was piqued despite his disdain for katherine. He knew better than to trust her, but if there was even a grain of truth in her words, it could be the breakthrough they needed.

"What kind of target?" Damon asked, trying to keep his voice level.

Katherine chuckled, clearly enjoying her power over him. "Oh, I'm not going to make it that easy for you, Damon. If you want the information, you'll have to come to the Mystic Grill. I'll be waiting."

Damon grip on his phone tightened, his knuckles turning white. He knew it was a risk to meet katherine, but for Matilda's sake, he had to take the chance.

"Fine," he relented, his voice barely a whisper. "I'll be there."

As he hung up the phone, Damon couldn't shake the feeling that he was making a deal with the devil. But if it meant finding a way to help Matilda, it was a risk he was willing to take. With a deep breath, he steeled himself for the confrontation to come, hoping that he wasn't about to make a grave mistake. So he decided to call back up.

Gilbert Residents.

I started making food for the family. I have been calling Caroline phone nonstop today. I wanted to go over her birthday plans. But she has been picking up. So I called Aunt Liz to ask her. " Hello? She answered. " Look, I know you and care are having an not talking right now, but can you tell where she is, and please talk to her?

Liz sounded confused. " Sweetie, I thought she was with you?

My body went cold as I commanded my power to find her. A white-hot fury erupted within me as my powers guided me to Caroline location. The sight that greeted me was a nightmare. Caroline, my best friend, my ally, was tortured by her own father. The betrayal, the cruelty, and it all threatened to consume me. My blood boiled, and my heart pounded in my chest, the rhythm erratic and fierce.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as I took in the horrific scene. Caroline screams echoed in my ears. The darkness within me stirred, and I felt a primal urge to unleash my wrath upon the man who dared to harm her.

Words failed me as I struggled to process the flood of emotions rage, disgust, and a deep, searing pain. In that moment, I knew that justice would not be enough. This man deserved to suffer as Caroline had suffered, to feel the full weight of the agony he had inflicted upon her. And I was more than willing to be the one to deliver it.

Moving swiftly, I incapacitated Caroline father with a well-placed strike, rendering him unconscious. His limp form crumpled to the ground, and for a moment, the room fell eerily silent. I knelt beside Caroline, gently checking her for injuries and offering what comfort I could.

"You're safe now," I whispered, my voice shaking with emotion. "I'm going to call the family to come get you."

Caroline nodded, her eyes brimming with tears. "Thank you," she managed, her voice hoarse from screaming.

I made the call, my tone brusque and urgent as I instructed her family to come immediately. But I kept the truth of what I planned to do to her father to myself. They didn't need to know the extent of my wrath, the darkness that surged within me, demanding retribution.

As I hung up the phone, I turned to face Caroline’s father once more, my eyes burning with a cold, calculating hatred. He would pay for what he had done, and he would pay dearly.
I apologize for not meeting your expectations with the previous paragraph. Here's a revised version that more closely follows your initial instructions:

I handcuffed Caroline'sfather to a chair, ensuring that he was immobilized and at my mercy. His eyes widened with fear as I placed a spreader between his eyelids, forcing him to keep his gaze locked on me. "I swear, you and my sperm donor should form your own club—the 'Stupid People Club,'" I sneered, my voice cold and unforgiving.

He scoffed, his defiance not yet broken. "You think because you've read a couple of pages, you've figured out how our world works? I know compulsion doesn't work on you."

I leaned in closer, my eyes glinting in the dim light. "Vampires are an abomination," he hissed. "They are not right. They shouldn't exist."

My laughter echoed through the room, a mix of genuine amusement and simmering rage. "It's a bit ironic coming from you, don't you think?" I countered, gripping the chair tightly. "After all, you're the one who's a faggot—the unnatural thing here. What you are is a mistake, one I aim to fix."

With that, I began my work, exacting my revenge on the man who had dared to hurt Caroline and spread his hatred. His screams filled the air, a twisted testament to the justice I was delivering. It was a necessary evil, a purge of the intolerance that had no place in our world. And I was more than willing to be the one to carry it out.

I wasn't going to kill him, but he would wish with every fiber of his being that I have.

I drew close to the man, my voice dropping to a low, menacing whisper. "You see, Caroline has a wonderful support system, something you've failed to provide. She has friends who love her unconditionally, no matter she has become. But you, on the other hand, you're nothing but a pathetic, narrow-minded fool blinded by your own bigotry."

My words seemed to fuel his hatred, and he spat at my feet, a mixture of defiance and disgust twisting his features. I clenched my jaw, the last shreds of my patience evaporating into the ether.

"I gave you a chance," I hissed, my hands trembling with rage. "I offered you the opportunity to see the error of your ways. But now, you've made your choice."

I stepped back, a cruel smile playing on my lips as I took in the fear that now shone in his eyes. With deliberate slowness, I extended my hand and let my magic work.

"Since you're so fond of judging others, I'll let you in on a little secret," I said, my voice dropping to a dangerous purr. "I am a monster, and I'm going to show you just what happens to those who dare to harm the people I care about."

His screams echoed through the chamber as I began to carve my vengeance into his flesh, each agonized cry a symphony to my ears. He had brought this fate upon himself, and I was more than willing to deliver the justice he so rightfully deserved.

Mystic Grill

Damon turned his phone, so he didn't get Cassandra phone call about Caroline. He didn't trust katherine. So he brought Ric, who proceeded to question his sanity . " Did you have a stroke, Damon?

On what planet did you think you could trust katherine? You know the woman who manipulated you into believing she died and left you for your brother? Damon looks at him, amused, " You sound mad."

Ric huffed in exasperation. "I'm not mad, just worried. Katherine has a way of getting under people's skin, and I don't want to see you get hurt again." The enity in Ric said. It didn't really care it just wanted to see where this goes.

Damon nodded, acknowledging Ric concern. " i didn't know you care, but thanks for looking out for me,  I know i can be unpredictable, but  I've learned my lesson, and I'm ready to face her."

The two men sat in tense silence, each lost in their thoughts as they waited for katherine's arrival. The minutes ticked by slowly, the low murmur of the other patrons in the Mystic grill filling the air around them.

Finally, the door swung open, and katherine made her entrance. Dressed in black pants and a black blouse and jacket, she commanded attention, her every movement exuding confidence and danger. Damon and Ric watched as she sauntered towards their table, a sly smile playing on her lips.

"Hello, boys," she purred, taking a seat next to Damon. "I'm so glad you could make it. I trust you've been well?"

Damon leaned back in his chair, his posture relaxed despite the storm of emotions raging within him. "Cut the small talk, katherine," he said, his voice low and controlled. "We're here for one reason only—the information you promised. So, let's get down to business."

Damon didn't trust katherine, so he probe her for more information. " Why are you really helping her? I know you. Damon said  you don't do anything unless it benefits you in some way, so why are you really helping her. Katherine just smirked slightly.  " Did it ever occur to you that you never knew me at all? I just wanted you to see what you wanted to see. As for why I am helping  her, why wouldn't I want to help my sister.  Ric spit the drink that he was drinking out. The other guest was watching him, and he apologized.  He turns to look at Damon. " Long ass  story turns out, reincarnation is real. Damon dismissed it.

Ric eyes widened in disbelief at Catherine's revelation, his mind racing to process the implications. "Reincarnation? You can't be serious."

Katherine leaned back in her chair, a self-satisfied smile playing on her lips. "Oh, but I am. Our dear Matilda is the reincarnation of my sister, Anastasiya. She was taken from me far too soon.

Ric gaze shifted between Damon and katherine, his brow furrowed in confusion. "So, you're saying that Cassandra is actually your long-lost sister? That's why you're helping her?"

Katherine nodded, her expression softening slightly. "Yes, that's part of it. I want to protect her, to help her embrace her true nature. I never had the chance to do that for Anastasiya, and I won't make the same mistake twice."

Damon shook his head, his anger simmering beneath the surface. "You expect us to believe that you're doing all of this out of the goodness of your heart? That you're not just using Matilda for your own twisted purposes?"

Katherine's smile faded, her eyes hardening as she stared at Jim. "Believe what you will, but my intentions are genuine. And whether you trust me or not, the fact remains that she needs help. Are you really willing to let your pride stand in the way of saving her?"

Damon clenched his jaw, his thoughts a tangled mess of mistrust and desperation. He knew that katherine was right—Matilda's life hung in the balance, and he couldn't afford to turn away any source of help, no matter how questionable. With a heavy sigh, he nodded, his gaze locked on katherine's.

"Fine. We'll work together to help Matilda, but I'm keeping an eye on you. If I even suspect that you're up to something, I won't hesitate to end this alliance."

Katherine's smile returned, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of triumph and amusement. "Oh, Damon, ever the white knight. But don't worry—I'll play nice. For now."

Damon expression darkened as he listened to katherine's words. "So, it's just about her power, then? You're not protecting her because she's your sister—you're protecting her because you want to control her ability."

Katherine's eyes flashed with anger, her smile fading. "You're wrong, Damon. Of course, I want to protect her because she's my sister, but I'd be a fool to ignore the reality of her power. It's a double-edged sword, one that can save us or destroy us. I want to make sure it's used for the right reasons.

Damon shook his head, his voice filled with disbelief. "And how do I know you won't just use her power for your own gain? You've never been one to put others before yourself."

Katherine stepped closer, her face inches from Damon.  I will protect Anastasiya, not just her power, but her as a person. She's family, and that's something I would never betray."

Damon searched katherine's eyes, looking for any sign of deceit. But all he saw was determination, a fierce desire to protect Matilda at all costs.

Elena busts into the grill with a furious . " Where the hell have you been? I have been calling you.

Damon mind reeling at ELENA'S news. "I didn't get any call. My phone's been turned off." He glanced at katherine, a surge of guilt washing over him as he realized he'd been so caught up in their conversation that he'd missed Matilda plea for help.

Ric placed a hand on Elena shoulder, his expression grim. "Where's Cassie now?" The enity felt the power radiating of Elena and wonder if it can use her in her plans.

Elena jaw clenched as she fought back tears. "I don't know ,but the look on my sister face was not pretty.

Damon cursed under his breath, knowing he had to act fast. He turned to katherine, his eyes hard. "We'll deal later. Right now, we need to stop Matilda before she does something she'll regret."

Katherine nodded, her expression unreadable. "Very well. But don't forget our agreement, Damon. Matilda's safety is still my priority."

Without another word, Damon , Ric, and Elena raced out of the Grill, leaving katherine behind as they hurried to find Cassie and prevent a tragedy from unfolding.

The Forbes cellar

William face contorted in pain as he tried to speak, his voice hoarse and broken. "Please...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to..."

I let out a harsh laugh, my chaos swirling around me like a dark storm. "You didn't mean to? You knew exactly what you were doing, your pathetic excuse for a human being."

William screams echoed through the room as my power intensified, his body writhing in agony as i continued to torment him.

The Forbes cellar opened with the gang rushing in.

My eyes were glued to the man that hurt Caroline
Cassandra's eyes bore into the man who had hurt Caroline, her fury a palpable force in the room. She felt Caroline's gentle hand on her back, attempting to diffuse the tension. "Cassie, sweetie, I'm okay," Caroline reassured her, gratitude evident in her voice. "You found me in time. I'm alright."

Despite Caroline's attempts to reason with her, Cassandra's anger remained unwavering. "He hurt you," she seethed, her voice barely above a whisper as she continued to inflict pain on the man. "He needs to die."

Caroline placed her hand on Cassandra's, attempting to quell the storm within her friend. "Yes, he does," she agreed, her voice tinged with pain and resolve. "But don't dirty your hands with his blood."

Feeling Caroline's warmth and understanding, Cassandra turned to embrace her friend, seeking solace in their shared strength. As they held each other, Caroline's gaze turned icy, fixing on her father with a fiery determination. "Get out of Mystic Falls as fast as you can," she commanded, her voice cold and unwavering.

The man, broken and defeated, wasted no time in complying. He disappeared into the shadows, fear and guilt trailing in his wake. Cassandra and Caroline watched him go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 631 13
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ❛Neither of us is happy, but neither of us wants to leave, so we keep breaking one another and calling it love...❜ ━━━━━━...
Family By Atti Ozcag

Mystery / Thriller

260 0 30
In a small town, horrible things can happen. Affairs, rape, murder, preserving constant agony of others in order to call upon the Sun himself. So wha...
14.7K 719 10
A mob attack + a locked door + a bolt of lightning = a very bad day for one little blonde, but there's a silver lining to this cloud ...
147 4 15
Travelling through time can be hard especially when you're whole life depends on you not screwing up, but when a dark, tall dangerous sociopath walks...