The Alpha

By Tochi1819

She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the dark eerie forest. Something was chasing after her... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Sixteen

25 0 0
By Tochi1819

“I cannot let you burn me up, nor can I resist you. No mere human can stand in a fire and not be consumed.”

Possession by A.S. Byatt

                           He Doesn't Treat Me Well

“ What ? Are being serious right now ” Chloe asked.

“ Of course would I be lying about such kind of thing, go on check our group chat on WhatsApp and see for yourself if I'm lying ” Bel said and Chloe immediately took her phone and tapped on the WhatsApp icon on her phone and immediately scrolled to the WhatsApp group while Ray continued to eat his sandwich as he watched both girls.

‘ Hi guys I really missed you both alot beep my phone when you're online love you guys ’ It was a simple message from Ashina.

“ Oh my God....It's true Bel she did send us a message ” Chloe gasped when she read the message and Bel rolled her eyes.

“ Of course I was telling the truth ” Bel said.

“ The message came in not long ago so what do you think should we video call her ” Chloe said.

“ Good thinking Clo” Ray said and she blushed as she tapped on the video call in the group and after a few minutes it got connected.

“ Hey look... She's online ” Bel said as they saw Ashina on the video call and they both screamed out excitedly that Ray had to close his ears.

“ Hi guys ” Ashina said with a bright smile on her face.

“ Hey Ashina how are you doing over there, gosh I miss you so much. You look more prettier is the Alpha treating you like a princess ” Chloe said and Ashina laughed. 

“ Omg clo shut up ” Bel said “ We all miss you Ashina don't mind Chloe you know how she talks ”.

“ We ? ” Ashina asked.

“ Yeah... Ray is here with us ” Chloe said and sat closer to him with her hand wrapped around his hand and she faced the video towards Ray so Ashina could see him.

“ Hi Ashina ” He waved at Ashina giving her a gorgeous smile and Ashina smiled back at him but her attention was on Chloe's hand wrapped around his hand and her head filled with many thoughts.

“ Hi Ray...How have you been ” Ashina asked trying to take her off her mind in their entwined hands.

“ Been good thanks to Chloe for uplifting the spell from me if not I don't know what would have happened by now ” Ray said.

“ Oh..The spell, that's right how did everything go ”

“ Well it didn't really go well I'm sure your friends will fill you in later but right now your whereabouts is our concern ” Ray said with a serious face.

“ Yes... Where are you right now Ashina ” Bel asked and Ashina face fell sadly.

“ Seriously guys I don't know where the hell I am yet, ever since I was taken by the Alpha who claimed to be my mate. I have never been outside the mansion to familiarize the environment ” Ashina answered.

“ But why not ? ” Chloe asked.

“ Why do you look sad Ashina, Doesn't he treats you well ” Bel asked.

“ Of course not, he doesn't treats me well. You both know how much I don't wanna be the mate of a Werewolf and you both knows that Werewolves don't like humans like me because they see us as nothing but weak creatures ”

“ What are you talking about Ashina ” Ray asked with a frown on his handsome face.

“ I'm saying that the Alpha doesn't treats me like how he should treat me as his mate instead he tortures me, he slapped me, he pull my hair forcefully. I even tried to run away from the mansion with the help of an Alpha's daughter but I hadn't gotten too far in the forest before I was caught by the Alpha himself and he locked me up in the basement for five days as my punishment for running away ” Ashina said as she sobbed.

“ Omg he's so cruel, he did all that to you ” Chloe said as she covered her mouth with her hand and Bel was speechless while Ray was boiling inside of him but he tried not to show it out.

“ Mostly he locked me up because I didn't tell him who let me out of the mansion ” Ashina said.

“ Why didn't you tell him huh ” Bel said.

“ I was only trying to protect Klara that's all ”

“ Who is Klara ” Chloe and Bel said almost the same time.

“ She's the one who helped me out and I also found out that she is in love with the Alpha that's the main reason she helped me out ”

“ So you protected her by punishing yourself huh ” Chloe said not happy at all.

“ I only did that because I know that the Alpha can't hurt me because of the curse placed on them by the moon goddess but he could kill Klara if he knew that she was the one who helped me out ”

“ Gosh Ashina can't you see that Klara was just trying to get rid of you ” Bel said and before Ashina could reply Ray beat her to it.

“ What's the Alpha’s name Muna ? ” Ray asked.

“ Dexter once called his name but I have forgotten it as every one calls him Alpha ”

“ Who's Dexter ? ” Bel asked.

“ His Gamma, he's the only one nice to me here apart from him no one else is nice to me. I wanna leave this goddamn place but I can't because he threatens to kill my family if I ever run away and you know Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Desmond even Nate they are all Vampires so he could kill them ”

“ Wait, do you know if the Alpha has a twin brother ? ” Ray asked.

“ I don't know I'll ask Dexter, why do you ask ? ”

“ I wanna know if it's one of the twin brothers supreme Alpha who took you or if it's just an Alpha under their park ”

“ I don't really know anything about him yet but I'll ask Dexter later ”

“ Alright, so you won't be coming to school anymore ”  Ray asked and Ashina saw the look of pity in his eyes.

“ I don't know for now... I just wished I was given more time yesterday to see you guys when I came home to park my things and my phone because I seriously miss you guys ” Ashina said.

“ Wait ? Did you say you came home yesterday ? ” Chloe asked with wide eyes.

“ Yes ”

“ Why didn't you tell us .... ”

“ I couldn't because I wasn't with my phone and also I came with the Alpha and he just gave me ten minutes to spend with my family ”

“ Jeez I hate that guy, he's so cruel ” Chloe said angrily.

“ Me too I hate him, I just wish I could run away from here. I wish I wasn't his mate ”

“ We gonna get you out of there Ashina” Ray suddenly said.

“ How is that possible ? ” Chloe asked

“ I don't know but soon because he doesn't deserve to be with her ” Ray said ‘ You deserve to be with me ’ He said that part to himself.

Just then the bell rang which means lunch time was over.

“ We'll talk later Ashina ” Ray said.

“ Yeah sure, bye guys ” Ashina said

“ Bye we love you ” Chloe and Bel said and the video call got disconnected.

Later that day after school was over Chloe, Bel and Ray left for home and when they got to where they would part he hugged the two girls and they waved goodbye and parted ways.

Just after the girls left a black Range Rover parked by the side and Ray opened the back door and got inside and then closed the door.

“ Good evening Master Ray ” The driver greeted.

“ Evening Liam ” Ray greeted back as the car zoomed off admist the stares of the female students.

On the way back home Ray couldn't stop thinking about the sight of Ashina crying over the phone. He felt his heart broken when he saw her crying.

He had not been happy when he heard that Ashina’s mate was an Alpha Werewolf. When he had first seen her with her friends at the cafe he had been amazed by her beauty and when he caught her staring at him with her friends he couldn't take his eyes off her.

He had left the cafe immediately so she wouldn't catch him staring at her for the second time and after school that day he had summon up the courage to talk her and when he had seen her blushed after he praised her beauty he had smiled inwardly.

But now hearing what she said about the Alpha of how he was treating her he became furious and he began to think of a way to take her away from him even though it won't be an easy thing to fight an Alpha especially if it's one of the twin brothers supreme Alphas.

The car finally got to the Holand estate and it got in through the huge tall gates and drove towards the mansion some distance away. When it finally got to the second gates that led into the mansion Ray got off the car after it was parked at the garage.

The glass entrance door was opened by the guards and he got in and walked straight into his room.

After having a quick bath and changed into a comfortable clothes he sprinted downstairs to the dinning room to have his dinner.

Ray greeted his father and he sat beside his sister as the servants served their dinner.

“ Hey Ray aren't your friends coming over today ” Lilian asked.

“ No ” Ray answered curtly and then added “ Why did you ask ”

“ I just thought I would have fun with them before I go back to Uncle Alexander's house tommorow ”

“ Well, they are not coming today ”

“ Oh ”

“ Why are you all moody did something happened at school again ” Lord Tristan asked after the servants left and Lilian peeked from under her thick lashes as she stared at her brother and father while slurping in her spaghetti.

“ Nothing happened in school ” Ray answered.

“ Then why aren't you smiling ”

“ Jeez, c'mon dad I can't be smiling all the time I mean people will think I'm going crazy ”

“ Now who will dare think that about the son of the Lord, the so called person will be punished or executed right away ” Lord Tristan said with a smirk and Ray chuckled while Lilian rolled her eyes.

“ Dad there's no need to execute anyone ”

“ C'mon tell me what's wrong ” Tristan asked and Ray sipped from his blood tea as he hadn't touched his food.

“ It's... It's nothing important Dad ”

“ No, I know when something is bothering you and your mood says it all ”

“ I... Well, I... ”

“ Is it about that human girl again ? ” Tristan asked narrowing his eyes at his son and when he didn't answer he asked again “ Is it ? ”

“ Yes, it's about her ” Ray answered.

“ What girl ? ” Lilian asked with a confused expression on her face.

“ Hey, it's none of your business ” Raymond said.

“ What ? I'm suppose to know which girl you guys are talking about ” Lilian scoffed as she glared at her brother.

“ Like I said mind your business ”

“ Dad ” Lilian called out to their father.

“ Calm down young lady ” Tristan said and she scoffed as she continued to eat her spaghetti.

“ So what about her ? ” Tristan asked his son.

“ She...I talked to her on a video call today ”

“ Oh, she finally contacted you guys today ”

“ Yes and she's not doing well as we thought ”

“ Why, what happened ? ”

“ She told me and her friends of how the Alpha was maltreating her ” Ray said and there was a cease in the Lord's brows.

“ What do mean ? ”

“ The Alpha is maltreating her because she's human which is very wrong ” Ray said as he became angry again when he remembered the sight of Ashina crying on the phone.

“ But this should be none of your business Ray, I mean she is his mate ” Tristan said.

“ So does that mean he should maltreat her then because she's human ? The Werewolves have always been full of themselves just because they are the strongest ”

“ But why are you so bothered about this Ray ? I'm not saying that I like what's she's going through in the Alpha's hands but she's his mate and there's nothing we can do about it ”

“ Dad I can't just sit there and do anything about it, we have to help her ”

“ Help her ? Are you listening to yourself huh ? How do you intend to help her or do you think you could just barge into the Alpha's territory just like that without being attacked by his warriors ”

“ I don't care about getting attacked ”

“ Ray, do you like this girl ” Tristan suddenly asked.

“ Dad you've asked me this question before ”

“ And you didn't give me a reply ”  Tristan said and Ray suddenly went quiet.

“ Oh I see Dad, he likes her that's why he didn't care of risking his life to save her ” Lilian said and Ray glared at her.

“ Is it true Ray ” Tristan asked to be sure and and after a few minutes Ray finally replied.

“ Yes it's true ”

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
447K 14.6K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
73 3 12
This is an old story I was writing when I was 13-15 years old and scrapped the idea. I figured that maybe you would enjoy it tho none the less. I don...
668 32 15
First Book! Grace was staying up late with her friends Dj, Seth, and Eliza on her bday, she snuck away from her friends so she can try to scare th...