✿The Return of Jadeite's Sist...

By Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bi... More

✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿
✿Prologue✿
✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 2: Once a Ninja, Never a Star。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪
☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆
❁Chapter 7: A Painful Promise❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†
๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑
✯Chapter 11: Kryptarium Prison Blues✯
◍Chapter 12: Blood on the tombstone◍
㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨
ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ
☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠
✿Chapter 16: The Spider's Design✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 20: Return to Primeval's Eye♪
☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆
❁Chapter 22: Christofern❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 23: Brave but Foolish*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 24: Two Stars, One Warrior†
๑ Chapter 25: A War Between Family๑
✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯
◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍
㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉
✿Ending: A Curse to Pass on✿

ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ

120 4 1
By Roxysimp4u

(A/N- NEW INFO TO THE ASTRA LORE!😲🤯 Yes. I officially name the lore of (Y/n)’s family the Astra Lore because Astra is their official last names.)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Once, there was a warrior who was born from the stars. That warrior was Kazuki (L/n), the First Moon. He created his village with the help of his people, showing that they could create something more. He kept his people safe and had formed an alliance with the First Spinjitzu Master. They kept the land in balance together until the war in his village started and where he first fell in love.

He fell in love with an outcast and had fought with her in war and in the mountains when they were alone. They both fell in love as their bond changed history. Kazuki and Evangeline got married in secret and had a child. But it didn't last as the other Outcasts were ashamed and filled with hatred because of their leader’s actions.

They decided to start an attack that would've destroyed the village. Kazuki had made his decision and used his final form to finish off the war, destroying the Outcasts except for his child and wife. He gave everything up as he knew he would never return to see his child grow up…

In the end, the village was protected and that's when (M/n) was the next in line as the daughter of Kazuki and as the Little Hope...

⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆⁠☆

Lloyd had his suit cleaned up by Pixal as his wound on his shoulder was patched up by his mother. He just sits there, watching Kazuki using his powers to heal up (Y/n)’s body and purge all the Overlord's power in her so she can be alright. Jay and the others walked towards him as he worked on healing (Y/n).

Jay: “So… all this time you've been Kazuki this whole time?!”

Kazuki: “Has and always will be. Did the name “Zuki” give you a hint or did you not notice?”

Cole: “In any case, why are you helping us?”

Kazuki: *Sighs* “If I tell you, can you leave me be so I can focus on healing up my granddaughter?”

Kai: “We will. We promise.”

Kazuki looks at them as she sighs in defeat.

Kazuki: “I came back cause my granddaughter was in danger and I can't risk losing the last member of my family. If I do, then let's just say the Heavenly Principles won't be happy about that sh*t. But also because I care for my family… deeply. I made a promise to Evangeline and I won't break it.”

Lloyd: “So… you only came back to keep (Y/n) alive? Are you even sure (Y/n) will be healed back up?”

Kazuki: “Kinda like that. And yep. Back into shape and will be able to defeat the Overlord. But right now, she needs rest. It will take some time to patch up her wound but I know that this could work… Now, can I focus on patching her up?”

Kazuki raises his eyebrow as he starts to use his powers again to patch (Y/n) back up. Lloyd nobs as he looks at her body as he could see her hand twitch a bit again. The crystals in her wound were slowly breaking as some broke into small pieces, turning into dust.

ミMeanwhile in the Templeミ

Elijah was typing on the computer, trying to track down (Y/n) but nothing showed up. Elijah groans while Jalen watches him from the doorway.

Jalen: “So… did I win?”

Elijah: “What do you think?

Jalen chuckles as they grin.

Jalen: “So… can we make-”

Elijah: “No making out.”

Jalen: “Really?”

Elijah: “I-I mean… I would love to but wouldn't that get us killed because we're in a battle that isn't finished yet.”

Jalen groans and pouts as they look away from him while crossing their arms around their chest.

Jalen: “You're no fun…”

Elijah looks at them as he sighs. He stops typing as he looks away from them and the screen. Jalen noticed this as they looked at them confused and approached them.

Jalen: “What? What's wrong?”

Elijah: “Is… is this what we want? To control all of Ninjago and let the world fall into darkness.”

Jalen was surprised by this question as they thought about it while looking away. They sigh as they look back at him.

Jalen: “What choice do we have…? We would get killed and we would have nothing. And I would rather stay alive with you.”

They grabbed his hands as they stroked his palms with their fingers. Elijah flinches a bit but then smiles at them while slightly blushing a bit.

Jalen: “Until the end…”

Elijah: “Until the end… Pumpkin.”

They were getting closer as they were about to kiss until a familiar voice spoke up from the doorway.

Harumi: “Where is my sister?”

Elijah and Jalen stopped what they were doing as they looked at Harumi. They pulled away as they tried to look professional by dusting off the dirt in their clothes, even though there wasn't any in their clothes.

Elijah: “A-Ah! Harumi… Well uh… she's uh busy!”

Harumi: “Busy doing what?”

Jalen: “Busy having s*x!”

Everyone stayed quiet as they didn't expect that from Jalen. Their faces were filled with shock.

Elijah: “What the f*ck?”

Elijah looked at Jalen in shock and in confusion when they heard that from them.

Jalen: “I don't know! I just panicked!”

Elijah: “But why s*x?!”

Jalen: “It's just a Theory! A Game Theory!”

Jalen looks at the audience as they smile and winks at them. Wait… they are breaking the 4th wall? Ooh! I see what they did there. Elijah raises his eyebrow at Jalen.

Elijah: “Who… who are you talking to?”

Jalen: “Well-”

Harumi: “Stop fooling around! Where is my sister?!”

Harumi gets upset as she looks at them with a death glare. Jalen and Elijah gulp as they smiled nervously at Harumi.

Elijah: “So… you want the short version or the long version?”

ミMeanwhile back at the Warehouseミ

Kazuki sighs as he was taking a break from using his powers to revive (Y/n). He grabs a bowl of ramen as he slurps up the noodles into his mouth, moaning in delight as he feels the delightful taste of the ramen. Lloyd looked at him as he stood up from the box and walked towards him.

Lloyd: “I don't understand.”

Kazuki: “Hm?”

Kazuki looks at him as he swallows all of the noodles in his ramen.

Lloyd: “I don't understand who you truly are. For all we know, you're the First Spinjitzu Master’s friend but had fought alongside him for years until you died.”

Kazuki: “Well… our families have this connection as you realized by now. I've been fighting along with your grandpa and my daughter has fought alongside your father and uncle. And now my granddaughter is fighting along with you. But who I am is a question I had for myself for years.”

Lloyd: “So you mean…?”

Kazuki: “Maybe I do know or don't know. It's something that people don't like to say. Besides, there isn't a lot of information about us and mostly everyone has forgotten about us over the years. And that's fine for me. Everyone has to forget something eventually. That's how it is.”

Lloyd sighs as he looks away, looking at his hands instead. The memory of (Y/n)’s eyes were stabbed into his head as those eyes made him shiver a bit. Kazuki then puts his hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

Kazuki: “I know you're scared. I can see it. But once I'm done eating, I'll make sure she'll be back how she was. I promise.”

Kazuki smiles at him as Lloyd was surprised by this. He smiles at him as he feels a bit calmer. Suddenly, the sound of grunting and groaning was heard from (Y/n) as it caught their attention. They ran towards the table where she was laying in only to see that she was in pain. The crystals in her wound started to grow but it was also getting stronger as it tried to weaken her more. Kazuki acts quickly as he grabs some wet cold towels and puts it on her forehead as he then starts to use his powers to try and destroy the crystals in her body.

Kazuki: “It's worse than I thought. I thought leaving her for a bit would be good but no! Of course not!”

Kazuki continues to use his powers until Lloyd grabs (Y/n)’s hand as he strokes it with his thumb.

Lloyd: “(Y/n)... Come on. If you can hear me, fight it. The Overlord is going to take over Ninjago and we need you to stop him. I need you… please.”

Lloyd gave her palm a kiss as he cried. As Kazuki continues to heal her, tears suddenly run down (Y/n)’s face as the crystals soon shattered into pieces, making them turn into dust. Lloyd and Kazuki were shocked when they saw this.

Kazuki: “Huh… it sounded like she responded to you only. But she should be stable now. She still needs to recover and all but don't worry.

Lloyd noticed the tears on her as he wiped them away but the tears never stopped coming. They fell down her eyes as she lay there, motionless.

Kazuki: “I've never seen this before… tears never ending, huh? I guess that means she's slowly healing but still in pain. I need some time. How about you go with your friends while I handle her?”

Lloyd: “B-But-”

Kazuki: “Go. I made a promise. And I won't break it.”

Kazuki turns his back on Lloyd as he then starts using his powers to heal (Y/n) again. Lloyd then walks away to join the other ninja where they are all surrounding a table and looking at a scroll that Master Wu is showing to them.

Master Wu: “This is the final prophecy of Quanish the Elder.”

Garmadon: “Quanish? Quanish was a fool.”

Master Wu: “Hopefully not entirely. For he prophesied that one day the defenders of Ninjago would achieve a higher form of Elemental Energy, something he called “Dragon form,” which they use in the final conflict against evil.”

Jay: “Dragon-Form sounds cool.”

Garmadon: “Did he say how this “Dragon-Form” is achieved?”

Master Wu: “Unfortunately, no.”

Garmadon: *Scoffs* “Typical Quanish. Leave out the most important part.”

Master Wu: “But these images offer clues. The first clue shows someone leaping upwards. The second, kicking backwards, then turning, and rotating quickly.”

Kai: “Lemme get this straight. To assume Dragon-Form, we have to jump up, kick back, whip around and spin?”

Kai and the others just shrug until Kazuki comes over to them.

Kazuki: “I can see that maybe it is… and don't worry about your friend. I finally got her to be stabilized and just needs rest. Oh! And I made some improvements to her.”

Cole: “What do you mean?”

Kazuki: “It means that she'll be joining you in battle. New suit, new style and new powers. That way… she has enough power to finish off the battle.”

Nya: “Finish it off? But… how?””

Kazuki: “Does the phrase, “Final Form” seems familiar to you?”

They all stopped when they realized this.

Lloyd: “Final Form?! Wouldn't she end up like you did?”

Kazuki: “It would but I think I can try and stop it from happening. That's why I built that mechanism. To stop it and return her back to her normal form but there will be side effects. And I should know.”

Kazuki then pulled back his front hair to reveal small bumps that looked like Ox horns. Their eyes widened as they stepped back.

Jay: “Uh… Is that normal?”

Kazuki: “No. It's been like this ever since I came back alive. It turns out whenever we have our final form, we have some parts of creatures. I represent an Ox so I had some horns. I don't know about my daughter neither (Y/n). I just don't know if it’s the aftermath after getting out of our final form.”

Jay suddenly boops his horns as he chuckles. Kazuki smiles and laughs.

Kazuki: “For some reason, I think you and I are going to get along very well.”

In the next moment, Nelson and the other newspaper boys (and girls. Can't forget about Antonia) moved boxes to make an open space so the ninja could achieve their Dragon-Form. They sat down as they watched the ninja jump up, kick back, whip around and spin but nothing happened. They tried multiple times but they just kept failing.

Jay: “Anyone feel… dragony?”

Cole: “Not at all.”

Kai: “Nope.”

Lloyd: “Nuh-uh.”

Zane: “Afraid not.”

Kazuki walked over to them as he crossed his arms.

Kazuki: “Again. You guys need to do this. I think this is like your… 4th try? It's only been a few tries and I already lost track. Great…”

The ninja all groaned as they started to try again.

ミMeanwhileミ

All the other villains are gathering around as the Overlord sits in his throne, visibly upset at them for not catching the ninja. Harumi walks over to them as Elijah and Jalen had handcuffs on their wrists, looking like they were in deep trouble.

Harumi: “My Lord. I have some bad news. The Commander has been defeated.”

Crystal King: “How so?”

Elijah: “Well… we let her go because she said there was something she had to take care of.”

Jalen: “And that was an energy that she said she could feel. So, we let her go. But we knew she would die.”

Harumi: “What?! You didn't say that!”

Elijah: “Hey! You wanted to know and you didn't even let us speak completely before you-”

Crystal King: “Silence!”

They flinched as they stayed quiet. The Crystal King looked at Elijah as he spoke up with a tone of anger.

Crystal King: “Tell me… Where did she go?”

Elijah: “To a warehouse. That was her last known location before she disappeared from the map.”

Jalen: “A newspaper delivery warehouse near the harbor. That's where she was last known. We let her go even though she was injured but we have no idea who or what was that energy she was feeling from. There's even a possibility of the ninja being there since like Lloyd and the Commander were like in a… how can I explain?”

Elijah: “In a relationship that doesn't involve s*x! Unlike you who is saying she is getting f*cked!”

Jalen: “Yeah, yeah… but she did though because she's dead.”

Elijah was about to speak again before he thought about it.

Elijah: “Actually, nevermind. You're right.”

The Crystal King seems to be annoyed by Elijah and Jalen’s conversations but was pleased that he got information out of them about the ninja.

Crystal King: “Hmm… You two proved that you are able to do things together.”

Jalen: “It's called “Relationship goals.” That's why we're both here.”

Elijah: “True.”

Crystal King: “Dispatch my army. Launch the Dragonides. Find this warehouse and destroy it. But not the ninja. Leave them for me.”

They all nob as Elijah and Jalen were released from the chain as they ran off to the lab, ready for battle. All the other villains got on their Dragonides as they flew out of the temple. Elijah looks outside as Jalen walks over to him.

Jalen: “Ready?”

Elijah: “I would say I was born ready but… deep down, I'm not sure.”

Jalen looked at his expression as he seemed saddened by this decision. Jalen grabbed his hand as they gave his hand a kiss. Elijah flinches a bit as he slightly blushes.

Elijah: “T-That was uncalled for!”

Jalen: “But it helped, right?”

Elijah sighs and he nobs. His robotic spider arms then turned into wings. Suddenly, he picked up Jalen bridal style as he then flew out of the temple. Jalen yelps as they didn't expect this out of him.

Jalen: “That was uncalled for!”

Elijah: “Ha! Got ya!”

They both laughed as they went down for battle…

ミBack to the Warehouseミ

The ninja however were still trying to reach their Dragon-Form but each time, they failed. Again. And again. And again. No matter how many times they did it right, there was nothing that was helping them achieve their Dragon-Form.

Kai: “Master Wu, I hate to say it, but I don't feel anything.”

Jay: “I feel nauseous.”

Cole: “Maybe you were right about this Quanish guy.”

Master Wu, Garmadon, and Kazuki seemed disappointed but Garmadon seemed like he knew it wasn't going to work. Kazuki sighs in disappointment while Master Wu throws the paper to the ground in frustration. But Nelson looks at the paper as the side floor to reveal something.

Nelson: “Huh? Hey! Check it out!”

The ninja walked towards the paper as they folded all the corners completely, revealing a new piece of information.

Cole: “You fold it…”

Kazuki: “What?!”

Kazuki walked towards them and took the paper. He groans in frustration.

Kazuki: “So all this time we could've done that and found the actual answer? What the f*ck?”

He then gave the paper to Master Wu as Kazuki went to calm down by walking a bit.

Master Wu: “It's the Old Tongue! “Only if the allies unite through a selfless act will main and might prevail the light… and dragon take flight.”

Jay: “What does that mean?”

As Master Wu looks at it and tries to understand it, only two words of the sentence got his interest.

Master Wu: “Hmm… Main and might?”

Zane: “Main, a noun, meaning force or strength.”

Kazuki: “So that would mean we need strength and force into the team. Unfortunately… we don't have that yet.”

Kazuki looks at the table where (Y/n) was laying as she was still recovering her injuries. Kai walked towards him.

Kai: “So… what now?”

Kazuki: “Unless something happens, we should be fine for now-”

Suddenly, the radio in the warehouse started to send a signal for Borg Tower.

Borg: “Come in! Can anyone hear me?”

Pixal: “Professor Borg?”

Borg: “Pixal, oh thank goodness! The Crystal Island is heading your way! The Overlord knows your location!”

Pixal: “How?”

Borg: “I don't know, but he's moving his entire army into position!”

Kazuki’s eyes widened as he nervously chuckles.

Kazuki: “Oh… I jinxed it.”

Kai: “Great… Now we have two people who can jinx things. We have to get these people out of here!”

Cole: “How? The streets are crawling with the crystal creatures!”

Jay: Well, we gotta figure out a way!”

Nya: “But our powers are useless against the Overlord and his army.”

Garmadon: “Yours perhaps. But not mine.”

Kazuki: “Even mine and (Y/n) but…”

Kazuki looks back at (Y/n)’s body as he sighs.

Kazuki: “She’s unable to fight for now but there's no time to wait for her to recover. But we have a plan.”

Garmadon: “While he's attacking you, I will attack the Overlord from behind.”

Master Wu: “Even with you two, you are no match no match for the Overlord.”

Lloyd: “They won't be alone. I'm going with them.”

Garmadon: “You have not yet mastered your Oni form. You would be of little help.”

Kazuki: “I'm afraid he's right. Without your Oni form, you are unable to fight like (Y/n). But…”

He then walks over to Lloyd as he gives him his gem. The same gem that looks like (Y/n)’s gem. Within a second, the gem snaps as it started to multiply into two gems. They were rebuilt as Kazuki put the gem on Lloyd's suit while Kazuki takes the other gem.

Kazuki: “It might not be enough but it will work.”

Lloyd smiles at Kazuki. He seems to trust him completely but Garmadon on the other hand, seems a bit ticked off by this action. Though Garmadon isn't the best father, he was trying his best at it but it feels like Kazuki was like a father figure to Lloyd.

Cole: “Well, I'm coming too!”

Kai: “Yeah, don't think we're staying behind!”

Master Wu: “I'm afraid you must. For this to succeed, the Overlord’s attention must be focused on this warehouse. We must draw his eye while Lloyd, Garmadon, and Kazuki strike from behind.”

Zane: “Defending this warehouse will be challenging.”

Master Wu: “Yes… but not impossible.”

Kazuki: “I’m already starting to like this.”

Kazuki smiles as he starts to get excited for this battle. They all got instructions from Master Wu as Cole secured the alley behind the warehouse while Kai sealed the loading dock doors, making the Vengestone army come from the front. Everyone got into position except for Kazuki and Lloyd. Lloyd looks at (Y/n) as he sighs and takes her hand to kiss it. Kazuki takes out (Y/n)’s gem, the one Lloyd gave to Cole many chapters ago. Kazuki moves (Y/n)’s hands from her chest as he puts the gem on her suit, hoping that she will wake up in time for the battle.

Lloyd: “Don't worry… we'll make sure everything will be alright. I promise.”

Kazuki: “WE all promise. But for now, let her take time. The battle will soon begin.”

Kazuki then walks away to the rooftop, leaving Lloyd to look at (Y/n) one final time before he leaves. (Y/n) body was left there, letting her rest. Her hand twitches a bit before it clenches into a fist.

“I promise… I won't let anything get out of harm's way.”

(A/N- So this chapter will be into two parts because I didn't know if there was a limit how many words can a chapter have but now I know)

(Created on-3/17/24)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.3K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
6.7K 359 28
"This world is a sick place. It is overflown with sick people who act out their sick intentions without sparing any thoughts to the ones that might g...
28.6K 970 19
Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole He...
22.1K 674 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...