|Blue Love|

Від INNERFEELING

"Love between you and me that changed. From giving us peace to giving us nothing but pain and sadness, it's b... Більше

Introduction
It's Blue Love
Mafia vs Civilians
2: My Doom
3: Being Chill Isn't Easy
4: Do Not Test Me
5: What The Hell
6: The Pain
7: Mistakes Happen
8: What's Wrong With Me
9: The Confusion
10: How It Started
11: The Repayment
12: We Have Hearts Too
13: Divorced Couple
14: Roomie
15: Kill Him
16: Don't Get The Wrong Idea
17: Family Love
18: Goodbye

1: My Life Sucks

23 5 12
Від INNERFEELING

Another day, when Chan got up from his bed lazily. Rubbing his eyes like a little kid he gazed out of the window, sunlight peeking in and irritating him.

"The only thing I am grateful for today is that I woke up." He plainly said as made his way out of his room.

The whole living room was a mess, like his life.

So many gift boxes lying around messily, wedding invitation cards scattered over the place and what pinched him the most- the black wedding suit hanging on the front wall.

Chan took in a deep breath as covered his face annoyingly.

It's been a week since his wedding got cancelled.

A week ago,

"What happened Hayun?" Chan nervously asked holding onto his fiance's hands.

"I am pregnant." Hayun answered, her head bowed down.

"That's good news... Why do you want to cancel the wedding?? I am not going to leave you and our child if that what you--"

"It's not your child... Chan."  Hayun's words sent Chan in another galaxy as his eyes widened.

"What...?" The words couldn't even escape his mouth as he looked at Hayun holding his breath.

"I cheated on you..."

The memories of his sucky life washed over his mind as he let out a deep sigh and went to the bathroom. 

Taking off his clothes he stood under the shower, the cold water drizzling down his back as he pushed his hair away from his face.

Hayun was Chan's girlfriend for four years before they both decided to get married. Of course until she decided to drop the bomb on him.

Chan tied his bathrobe as walked out of the fresh shower.

He quickly picked up his phone, numerous messages from his friends, family and colleagues.

And one message caught him off guard leading him to quickly make a call.

"Hey Chris!" Han replied energetically contrasting to Chan's gloomy mood.

"What the hell is this!? I don't remember booking any reservations in Night owl Bar!!?" Chan roared through the phone.

"Oh yes, I did it. You, me, Changbin and our two chefs are going there tonight." Han replied.

"Are you serious Han! Our catering business is going downhill, my apartment is a mess and you wanna go to ba-"

"Take a chill pill bro! I know what happened with you was depressing but it was you who was wronged and instead of being pathetic you have to come out of that cucoon of apartment and MOVE ON! It's painful to see you sad like that." Han shouted over the phone startling Chan before cutting the call.

"Han! Han! Don't you dare cut the phone on me! HAN!"

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he looked at the notification on his screen.

Felix, one of his chefs and best friend had sent him photo of Hayun and Mingyu- the guy with whom she cheated him with, chilling in Maldives.

Felix: Look at this Chan, she is chilling after making a fool out of you

Hyunjin: OH MY GODDD IS SHE SERIOUS!?

Han: I told you we need to show her Chan is not sulking over her!

Seeing that photo, Chan could feel his blood boiling inside.

He obviously had no idea because he had blocked Hayun and Mingyu but Felix had sources.

"My fiance cheated on me with my friend Mingyu and I am sulking on my bed!? Why the hell am I so pathetic!" He scoffed and sat up straight dialing a number on his phone.

"Han? You said to move on right, I am ready to go for a party."

°∆°

Night Owl Bar, it was one of the most popular bars in Sydney and one of the go to places for Chan and his friends.

"Smilee Chan!" Han nudged his sulky friend who was pouting as sipped his whisky.

"The excitement with which he called, I thought he's gonna be one of the dancers but I guess not." Changbin, another manager of Chan's catering services scoffed chucking down his drink.

Chan sighed as requested for another drink.

"It's that... I feel like an idiot. Hayun freaking cheated on me with my friend and is pregnant!? Like what the fuck!" Chan scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"What a bitch."

Chan's eyes widened as he heard the girl next to her cursing in korean.

"Excuse me?" Chan cleared his throat, tapping the girl's shoulder to get her attention.

Han and Changbin exchanged nervous glances.

Turning around unfazed, the girl, in her early twenties and also Korean, met Chan's gaze with a smile. "Yes?"

"Did you just call my ex-fiancé a bitch?" Chan's disbelief was evident in his squinted eyes.

The girl's grin widened slightly. "Well, I couldn't hold myself back." she admitted before turning away.

Chan let out a scoff of, shooting a 'can you believe her' glance at Changbin.

And thus once tapped the girl's shoulder once more.

"You don't know her, you have no right to call someone bitch! It's rude!" Chan spits in irritation.

The girl sighed and turned around to face Chan again.

"Look, I can do whatever I want. I can judge whoever I want, I can call bitch to anyone I want--" Chan stood up from his seat and walked closer to the girl who kept on blabbering stopping her in the midst.

"You surely can do whatever you want but judging someone without knowing them is just purely wrong." Chan defended, his gaze hardening as met the girls sharp one.

"Your fiance ohh, I am sorry ex fiance cheated on you with your friend. You really think I would sit and wonder about the pain and suffering she must have went through to do that." She spat as crossed her arms,
"Cheating is something that deserves no explanation."

She stood up from her seat as walked closer to Chan, stumbling him backwards.

"I am not going to apologise for calling her a bitch. But I am sorry for how pathetic you are." She whispered to him before walking out of there.

"What the hell was wrong with her? Passing judgements like herself is a queen." Chan scoffed in irritation as glared at her leaving.

"Damn it's a rough time." Han sighed while drinking.

"Did I say something wrong? She has no say in my matter." Chan said looking at Changbin and Han who nodded agreeing.

"These little kids really need to have some manners." Chan mumbled frowning his brows as gulped down another glass of whisky.

Han and Changbin blinked in shock hearing Chan as nudged him.

"Yah! What little kid? She looked like my age! Am I a little kid!?" Han pouted poking Chan.

"Of course you are my little kid." Chan chuckled patting Han's head.

"That means you are his daddy?" Changbin smirked before receiving disgusting death glare from both Chan and Han.

"Kidding brothers!" Changbin chuckled enjoying his own joke as looked around, "By the way, isn't it less crowdy today."

It suddenly hit Chan as well, as he gazed around, the night owl club was a known place but tonight there were less people.

"You are right..." Chan murmured as bit the inside of his cheeks looking at the waiter who brought him his refill. "What happened Ken, why so less crowd today?"

The bartender Ken raised his brows at the oblivious three koreans in front.

"You don't know? The daughter of the mafia leader Chris H. of Europe is missing. And rumours are she is here in Sydney." Ken shared carefully,

"Mafia? Those ruthless, selfish murders are here in my Sydney!!?" Chan scoffed raising his eyes,

"Yeah, have you heard about the beef between boss Chris H. and Jimin Park, the other ruthless mafia?" Ken asked and all three shook their head in sync.

"Oh wow.. well. Jimin Park is after Chris H. daughter and his men are hunting her down. And it was said she was seen around this area only and that is why due to fear of mafia people didn't came today." Ken continued pouring them drinks.

"I think we should go." Han gulped down.

"Yahhh I am not afraid of those mafias." Changbin proudly said as showed off his muscles, "Look at these, who will stand a chance?"

"Sure hyung sure." Han pursed his lips, having no other option but to agree in disbelief.

"And more we'll be scared of these shitty mafias, more they'll take themselves as god." Chan shook his head in disgust,

"You really hate mafias don't you?" Ken chuckled seeing Chan's expression, the latter looking up.

"I freakin hate mafia to my core."

°∆°

The girl walked out of the bar carefully scanning around. She felt a shadow behind her and smirked continuing to walk in a particular direction.

The two shadows kept on following her, only to realise the three reached a dead end.

She poked her tongue in her cheek as reached a dark alley and turned around facing the two tall men.

"So Jimin found me." She tilted her head, her hand inside her pants pockets.

"And now we'll take you." As the man lunged towards her, she swiftly locked her arms with his, and slammed him against the wall with brutal force.

With a smirk, she observed another one coming in and in a split second, she threw the man she had just held towards the approaching one, their bodies colliding with a resounding thud.

Seizing the opportunity, she swiftly took out the two guns from both of their pockets, its silent barrel aimed  at the two figures before her.

"Unfortunately for Jimin," she uttered coldly,
"He's about to lose his two bodyguards."

With a flick of her finger, she shot the bullet down their throats.

As the two lifeless bodies fell down on the rough ground, she took out one of their phones and clicked their photos sending it to their boss Jimin, with a message.

'Non è facile catturare Jiyoung, la principessa della mafia.'

It's not easy to catch Jiyoung, the mafia princess.

A/N

Hellooo annyeonghasseyoo!!

Welcome to my new fanfiction on Chan Bang Chan of Stray Kids!!!

Love ya!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.9K 57 11
In a world where you only see in color when you fall in love...
487K 15.7K 49
meeting each other, hating each other, becoming friends, and helping each other. you'd think they've been through it all. ik it's another roommates...
308K 10.1K 35
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :ilovefreckles: :; ❝𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦❞ ↳ [a stray ki...