Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 74 ❣️

701 10 1
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 074

That night, a marketing account posted passionately: "Sitting on hundreds of millions of family properties but missing out on lovers, how much bitterness is hidden behind the brilliance, a true heart has been repeatedly rejected and only leaves a lost back."

" Astound! The chairman of the dignified Jing Yi Technology was annoyed and ashamed of love, and actually did such a thing......"

As soon as this Weibo came out, enthusiastic netizens forwarded it one after another.

"Hahahaha, annoyed, ashamed, angry, Second Young Master Xie ."

"The other family is about to go out of business, but he hasn't caught up with Qin Yu Jue yet."

"Xie Ershao announced his withdrawal from the network overnight after seeing this Weibo."

"I laughed to death, Xie Yan Chi and Yu Chi became big fans in Yuchi's super talk level, and they also secretly liked the video of the two with a large number, is there anyone else who doesn't know?"

In this way, the whole network set off a wave of "advice on how to chase people for Xie Yan Chi".

Every day, a group of people flock to his Weibo to check in for him, very punctual.

And Xie Yan Chi also perfectly interprets what it means to chase people conscientiously.

Qin Yu Jue filmed a scene, and Xie Yan Chi found a reason to squeeze in to invest.

Qin Yu Jue did a magazine interview, and Xie Yan Chi set up an entrepreneur section in that issue of the magazine, which was placed next door to her interview page.

Qin Yu Jue made a variety show, and Xie Yan Chi was stuffing money into it as a special guest.

Qin Yu Jue walked the red carpet, Xie Yan Chi tried to be a photographer but was stopped by Assistant Chen, and was finally invited by the organizer to the C throne in the center of the first row of the hall of the venue.

In this way, Qin Yu Jue has become a sought-after figure in the industry's resource invitation.

Because of her crew, it's basically impossible to be poor.

At first, they thought that these two people were in commercial speculation, but after such a toss, people inside and outside the industry had nothing to say.

This is indeed a very serious chase after people.

But that's not the limit of Xie Yan Chi.

What Qin Yu Jue never expected was that one day she came home from a rare vacation, and as soon as she opened the door, she saw Qin's mother and Xie Yan Chi sitting in a row on the sofa, and the two were knitting sweaters together very harmoniously.

"Hey Xiao Chi, this thread can't be worn like this, I'll show you."

"Auntie is amazing!"

"Hahaha, no, this scarf will be knitted right away, and you will take it with you later."

Qin Yu Jue hugged her arms, knocked on the ground rhythmically with her toes, and looked at the two people in front of her numbly.

It's outrageous.

He actually started from her mother.

Xie Yan Chi noticed that Qin Yu Jue was coming back, raised his eyes to look in her direction, and then the corners of his lips curled, and he said locally: "Hey, you're back?"

...... Why do you speak like the head of a family?

"Why are you here?"

"Learn how to knit sweaters."

"... You went to my house to learn how to knit sweaters? "

"Yes."

"I'll take your word for it?"

"What you said, am I not the best in the world?"

Qin Yu Jue was stunned.

Yes.

Sure enough, she can't talk about this person.

But obviously, Mother Qin had been coaxed by Xie Yan Chi's mouth, and if it wasn't for the conditions, she even wanted to keep him to sleep.

In between cooking, Qin Yu Jue slipped into the kitchen: "Mom, what's going on with you?"

"I met Xiao Chi by chance when I was shopping for groceries today, and he sent me back, so I invited him to go home and sit down. It turned out that this kid was very good at talking, and he fell in love with me, so I left him for dinner. "

"......"

Encounter?

How can Tong City and LiangChuan City meet by chance?

But Qin Yu Jue didn't open her mouth to pierce it.

Of course, Qin's mother knew what her daughter was thinking, so she laughed and said, "I see him pleasing to the eye, not only because of his own reasons, but also because of you."

"Because of me?"

"I know how much you like him."

Qin Mother smiled and said, "If it were someone else, you wouldn't have the patience to quarrel with him, and you wouldn't even look at him."

Qin Yu Jue lowered her eyes, just washed the dishes without saying a word, and the emotions in her eyes surged.

"Tell my mom why you don't want to be with him."

"There's no unwillingness, just don't want to be now."

Finally, after a long silence, Qin Yu Jue refused to speak.

She drained the dishes and chopsticks in her hand and put them aside, wiped the back of her hand, and said calmly: "He separated from me because he felt that he didn't have enough strength to protect me at that time. But what I want is never to be protected by him, I'm not his dependent, even if he has nothing, I don't care. "

"I like him, so I'm going to prove it."

Qin Yu Jue turned her head, her gaze was calm and firm, "Now the aura on my body has been given to me by Xie Yan Chi, and there is Qin Zhi Jin to give me, but those things that do not belong to me, only the things I give me to myself really belong to me."

Those nominations and steadily rising record-breaking ratings are far from enough for Qin Yu Jue.

She has to get her own glory.

It's like her sister, who used to do it.

After dinner, Xie Yan Chi was leaving.

At the urging of Qin's mother, Qin Yu Jue put on a dress and went downstairs to see him off.

Xie Yan Chi wrapped the scarf that Qin's mother put on him before leaving, and he was quite proud.

"I found that since Xie He Chen was imprisoned, you have really become more and more idle," Qin Yu Jue wrapped her coat, warmed her fingertips, and said angrily, "Xie Yan Chi, are you short of a scarf?"Ran to my house to grab my mother's scarf to wear?"

Xie Yan Chi: "Missing."

Qin Yu Jue rolled her eyes.

Okay, let's just assume she didn't say it.

Assistant Chen drove the car over and parked it downstairs in the unit, rolled down the window, and said respectfully, "Mr. Xie."

"Get in the car."

Qin Yu Jue stood still, "When you go up, I'll be—"

"One more thing," Xie Yan Chi stopped his steps, suddenly spoke softly, then leaned down to look at her, and said with a smile, "Every day, would you like to be my girlfriend today?"

Qin Yu Jue was stunned, looking at the fox eyes full of smiles, and subconsciously her cheeks were hot.

This guy really did it, and he asked it every day.

She lowered her eyes and lowered her head, subconsciously avoided Xie Yan Chi's gaze, bit her lower lip, then took a deep breath and said, "I ......"

"Alright."

Xie Yan Chi raised his hand with a smile, gently pressed her lips against her, and said slowly: "Don't answer in a hurry, you know, I have the patience to wait for you for a long time."

For some reason, this sentence made the tip of her nose sour.

Xie Yan Chi has always been the person who knows her best.

He knew her pride and pride.

He will also tell her that he is willing to wait.

  *************

Towards the end of the year, a costume martial arts drama "Sword and Flower" starring Qin Yu Jue was released.

This drama is Director Rong's first TV series director, and after drawing up the plan, he immediately found Qin Yu Jue to dock the role of the heroine.

Aside from the demand for traffic, the selected actors are all seniors who are famous for their acting skills in the industry, and even rely on Director Rong's own connections to bring in many big names who have always only accepted movies to make cameos.

The funds are mainly invested in picture shooting and scene layout, and the plot is not a common commercial drama process in the industry, according to Director Rong's style, each character is three-dimensional and plump, and there are no absolute supporting roles and one-sided characters.

At the beginning, after the cast of this drama came out, many people felt that although Qin Yu Jue had outstanding acting skills, she might not be able to afford the position of the protagonist when she was put together with those teachers and predecessors.

After all, compared with this kind of old actor, Xiaohua will always have intuitive bias.

But it wasn't until after the TV series was released that they knew that really good acting skills would not be inferior no matter what kind of group they were in.

Those seniors not only did not compare Qin Yu Jue absolutely, but because of their good acting skills for the play, they were able to completely stimulate Qin Yu Jue's emotions.

After watching this TV series, every episode is very enjoyable.

There is no post-dubbing, and there is no need to worry about the lines being played, the picture plot is very smooth, and each character is three-dimensional.

Without a doubt, it can be called the best masterpiece of the year.

The drama "Sword and Flower" was unsurprisingly nominated for all the annual awards.

On the day of the annual ceremony, in addition to the nominated crew members, many investors and planners were also present.

When accepting the award for Best Actress of the Year, Qin Yu Jue was surrounded by thousands of applause and walked onto the podium.

This is not the first time she has faced such a scenario.

In Xie Yan Chi's absence, she has also experienced countless occasions, big or small.

Read out the manuscript prepared in advance, smile at the camera without mistakes, and squeeze out a few tears if the timing is right.

The process that she had planned in her mind was the same as before, but when she raised her eyes to the center of the first row, Xie Yan Chi's eyes with a gentle smile suddenly froze.

One thing is different.

This time, Xie Yan Chi is here.

He's always been like that.

When she was at a low point, he was willing to be the impregnable backing ground.

At her peak, he was also willing to become a point engulfed in the crowd.

Qin Yu Jue knew what she was going to say.

She withdrew her gaze, looked at the full house, and spoke her speech in a generous manner.

It was only at the end that another sentence was added.

"Thank you very much for this award," Qin Yu Jue looked at Xie Yan Chi and smiled suddenly, "Let me find a reason to make up my mind."

The camera captured the footage and broadcast it live to countless netizens on Weibo.

"I rely on me, I understand the hint! Xie Ershao succeeded in chasing his wife! "

"Woo woo woo woo woo three hundred years have finally achieved positive results!"

"My wife gave birth to her second child, Xie Yan Chi finally caught up with Qin Yu Jue."

"Don't get excited, you haven't made it clear yet, what if there is a reversal?"

Seeing that the topic of #Yuchi couple reunion# has skyrocketed on the hot search.

However, at this moment, there was a sudden revelation in the forum, which jumped up and jumped to the top unexpectedly.

  #Yuchi couple contract love#

The whistleblower should be a senior member of the Xie family.

After all, the news of the signing of the contract between the two is known to very few people in Jing Yi Technology, and only a few shareholders in the Xie family know about it.

After all, there was a lot of trouble between Xie Yan Chi and Qin Yu Jue at the beginning, and some shareholders had objections to this matter, so Xie's father could only reveal the contract to several high-level executives and sign a confidentiality agreement to stabilize the morale of the army.

But now that Jing Yi and the Xie family are completely opposed, and the Xie family has plummeted, some people will inevitably be red-eyed and simply want to break the net.

That piece of revelation was hammered to death.

The contract was straightforwardly disclosed, and the signatures and fingerprints were clearly located.

All of a sudden, the emotions of netizens reached their peak.

"I'm convinced? Feelings are acting? "

"I really didn't expect this, they are too real...... But it's too hard to hammer. And I said why the two have not gotten back together, it turns out that it is because of this. "

"Smart people, the CP has been fried, Qin Yu Jue has also fried Jing Yi's popularity, and only netizens are fools from beginning to end?"

"Good acting skills are really good acting skills, and those who are injured are all knocked CP, Qin Yu Jue deserves her name after his death."

But apparently, there are still some sane people who say.

"I don't think it's okay, who at Xie Yan Chi's level can't be fired, and it is not cost-effective to fire CP with a Qin Yu Jue who low so much at the time, and also offended the capitalist, right?"

However, the people at the annual ceremony are unaware of these things.

It wasn't until the end of the awards and when Qin Yu Jue left the venue that He Huai Qing hurried over and said in her ear: "Let's go through a different exit, the matter of your contract with Xie Yan Chi has been exposed, and now the reporter estimates——"

Before the words fell, Yu Ji, who was squatting in the corner, rushed up.

It was menacing, and it took ten percent of the strength of the security guard to squeeze in and barely protect the person, shouting at the top of his voice: "Stand back! No interviews! "

Someone even pointed the camera of the live broadcast at Qin Yu Jue, and simultaneously broadcast the chaos of this moment to the Internet.

"Miss Qin, so you and Mr. Xie are only in a contractual relationship?"

"Is what Mr. Xie Yan Chi said on the show true? Will you still be together? "

The noisy and noisy sound made Qin Yu Jue have a splitting headache.

She simply stopped, took a deep breath, stopped walking forward, turned her head and simply prepared for the interview.

And at this moment, a clear voice sounded, passing through the bustling crowd.

"Ask me."

Xie Yan Chi said with a sigh of relief.

He approached Qin Yu Jue, then grabbed her wrist and protected her behind him, then turned around and looked up at the noisy reporter who was lowering his voice, and then smiled: "Ask me, don't toss people."

"Does Mr. Xie admit that the contract was signed by the two of you?"

Xie Yan Chi looked at the questioner of this question, and after being silent for a long time, he opened his mouth but did not answer directly, but said for no reason: "I met Qin Yu Jue when I was sixteen years old, I fought with people, she was the vice president, and she grabbed me to write a review. I said no one dared to care about me, and she said she would. A few days later, she turned away. "

"We were unexpectedly in the same exam area during the college entrance examination, and it rained after the last exam. I handed her the umbrella, she said no, and ran into the rain. Obviously, she didn't remember it. "

"I went to her school to participate in competitions in college, and after her show, I put a bottle of ice water on her table backstage, and she didn't drink it, but gave it to her companion. She shouldn't remember this either. "

"When she first entered the entertainment industry, she filmed a supporting actress in a play, and I invested in that drama, and I accidentally passed by her when I visited the class, and when I turned around to look for her, she had already left with the crowd."

When he said this, his tone was surprisingly calm.

But everyone can hear that this can't be a makeshift script, but a memory that really exists.

"The contract is real."

Xie Yan Chi turned around, looked at Qin Yu Jue, and then said with a smile, "But why did Xie invest in a love variety show, why did the program team invite you, who had always been single at the time, and why did I suddenly come to your company, obviously there is no need for the investor to come and negotiate with you in person."

Qin Yu Jue heard it.

Xie Yan Chi's words are not for reporters.

He's telling himself.

The relationship that has been hidden in his heart for a long time.

Qin Yu Jue had a sour nose, lowered her eyes, choked out a tear, and asked knowingly with a smile: "Why?"

"Because it's not a coincidence, it's my deliberate plan to take advantage of others."

Xie Yan Chi said, "The contract is real, and it is true that I love her. Luckily, I've gotten a response at least once and will be waiting for a second time. "

Journalists were silent.

She knows everything she wants to know, and Xie Yan Chi, who didn't want to know, also said it.

This scene caught everyone off guard, and all the questions that had been prepared were nullified.

Standing stupidly for a long time, they found that they couldn't ask a word, and they even wanted to say congratulations.

The audience in the live broadcast room completely exploded:

[Ahhhh 】

[I really don't have enough time to write scripts and copywriting until now, I was persuaded by Xie Yan Chi, and I even envied Qin Yu Jue even more. 】

[I thought I wanted to be, but I ended up stuffing lemons from a different angle? ] 】

[Does anyone remember that when the two of them broke out together, Xie Yan Chi responded that "Qin Yu will never support him", at that time I thought it was a joke, but it turned out that he was telling the truth at the time. 】

[Take care of her self-esteem and then chase her wife in the name of the contract, find a reasonable excuse to settle the trouble for her, and will not let others feel that she is being adopted. Okay, let's go home with peace of mind, not only is there no BE, but it also makes people more sour. 】

Right now, all eyes around are focused on the two of them.

But Xie Yan Chi only looked at Qin Yu Jue, and his light-colored pupils shone with a delicate and gentle light.

Qin Yu Jue: "So you deliberately cheated me out of my money?"

"Why is it not interesting at all."

Xie Yan Chi narrowed his eyes and laughed softly, leaning down to look at her, "I won't connect those numbers and read them."

Fifty hundred and twenty-seven thousand.

Qin Yu Jue was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly felt that her eyes were red, and even her nose bones were sour.

She bit her lower lip, the corners of her lips were clearly slightly curled, but the tears still rolled down uncontrollably.

She lowered her head, as if trying to contain her emotions, but she still couldn't suppress them.

After a long time, she raised her head and looked at Xie Yan Chi, her tears were not contained, but she still burst out laughing, with some helplessness in her tone: "Why are you so excessive, spending my money to play such a boring homophonic stalk."

"It's excessive.

Xie Yan Chi raised his hand to wipe away her tears with his thumb, and said softly, "Because I think about it, sooner or later it will have to belong to you."

Qin Yu Jue closed her eyes for a long time, then opened them and looked at Xie Yan Chi's eyes: "Ask me that question again."

"Okay."

Xie Yan Chi straightened up, with a smile in his eyes, and asked word by word, "Are you willing to be Mrs. Xie?"

The onlookers suddenly exploded, and the crowd was in an uproar.

But no matter how noisy others were, or how emotionally they handed the microphone forward, they didn't get a single response.

It's like everything has empty eyes, and there are only each other's pupils in their eyes.

Qin Yu Jue laughed: "Why are you so inch-inch?" "

"You can't help but be aggressive," Xie Yan Chi said with a smile, "and I'm pretty greedy."

Hearing this, Qin Yu Jue calmed down instead.

She lowered her eyes, stretched out her hand to wipe the crystal from the corner of her eye, was quiet for a long time, and then raised her eyes and looked at Xie Yan Chi very seriously.

"I agreed," she said.

Step back in time.

For a moment, it was like going back a long time.

Obviously covered with scars, but there is still an untamable and arrogant boy in his eyes.

And the girl who looked back into his eyes and handed her hand gently but firmly.

The wind was blowing.

Get a new lease on life.

Light and shadow intertwine at this moment.

From that time on, something broke through the ground and grew for countless years to come, propping up a world of spring flowers from the cracks of the Prison.

"I may really have to take care of it for the rest of my life."

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
17K 945 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
11.2K 110 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...
3.1M 101K 36
Damon Blackwood. Soon to be CEO of Blackwood Industries. If you asked people to describe him, the first words that come to mind are "stoic" and "mean...