Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 73

779 11 1
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 073

The Xie clan was in complete chaos, and everyone was in danger.

The shareholders' meeting was held several times, all of which were aimed at Xie He Chen.

They held him up for the sake of profit before, but they didn't expect that if they didn't get any benefits, the originally stable Xie family also suffered a heavy blow because of this, and even the shares in their hands depreciated.

Many celebrities and partners, due to the negative impact, have canceled their cooperation.

Everyone can see that although many people are still humble on the surface, they are like a mirror in their hearts, knowing that it is only a matter of time before the Xie family's edifice collapses.

The shareholders forced Xie He Chen to give up some of his shares to make up for his losses, and let go of his harsh words, threatening him to "let him fall hard if he can't make up for his own interests and support the promises he made when he took office."

But Xie He Chen has been with them for so many years, pretending to be respectful, but in fact, he sneers at these people, and has already laid out a secret chess.

He took out some of the tricks about them that he had investigated behind his back over the years, and completely tore his face.

The Xie clan was completely divided into countless camps, confronting each other with red eyes.

Internal and external troubles.

Although with a strong foundation, the Xie clan will not be destroyed overnight, but everyone knows that if time passes, sooner or later it will be destroyed.

What's more, there is also Xie Yan Chi .

The matter soon spread to the Internet.

The suicide of the daughter of the wealthy businessman before set off a small range of waves, and through such a scene, it completely broke out.

After seeing the news and the current position, the businessman simply stopped caring about those unspoken rules, and sent a long article denouncing Xie He Chen's behavior, and stated that he would forever resist all cooperation and commodities of the Xie family.

There are celebrities and businessmen with interests on the Internet who stand on the street to forward it, and some are quite scheming, and by the way, they will mention a few words of support for Jing Yi to offer their hospitality.

Of course, if it was placed when the Xie family was in full swing, no one would dare to speak so rashly.

It's just a clear view of today's trends.

They also knows that between Jingyi and Xie, there can always be only one side.

During this time, there was no news about Xie's family.

Occasionally, it subsided for a day or two, but before it faded out of everyone's sight, there would be some problems with product quality and harsh staff.

There have also been anonymous internal staff members on the forum and on some of them to break the news.

In addition, Qin Jie Li was extremely well-known ten years ago, especially in the era when the Internet was underdeveloped, and dominated TV for a long time.

Even the people of the previous generation can remember this name clearly, and the national degree is very high.

As soon as this incident came out, it set off the memories of countless older generations.

These news of the Xie family have really become household names.

The competition between enterprises is fierce, and many capitalists see the opportunity to get ahead, quickly promote their products, and carry out propaganda of price reductions and large investments.

After a few months of hard work, the market that originally belonged to the Xie family was eaten away little by little.

And the fatal blow was that one day, a young man from the police station turned himself in.

"I'm going to turn myself in on my mother's behalf."

"Ten years ago, my mother received a large sum of money and was hired to carry out a deliberate arson operation, which was the account number and transfer records of the bank at that time."

After many years, although the evidence is scarce, under the investigation of the police sparing no effort, some clues have been found.

It seems that the events of the year have finally been connected.

Father Xie has been infamous for a long time, and he was finally able to get rid of it.

Xie He Chen was taken away for investigation many times, and the police came in and out of Xie's family, causing panic.

Because the case is under investigation, he was not hastily detained.

But with the cooperation of that young man, it was only a matter of time before the truth was found.

Some people say that at this time, the Xie family is really going to be completely destroyed in the hands of Xie He Chen.

The day before the police found conclusive evidence and took Xie He Chen away, he unexpectedly and suddenly invited Xie Yan Chi to come to his home for a small gathering.

Xie Yan Chi was invited.

"This bottle of red wine was originally intended to celebrate you when you returned home."

Xie He Chen was not as embarrassed as he imagined, he still smiled, poured a glass of wine, and handed it to Xie Yan Chi, "Don't worry, I won't blatantly poison yet."

"Really? But I'm sorry," Xie Yan Chi leaned lazily on the chair, didn't answer, and said with a smile in his words, "I'm a timid person who spares my life."

Xie He Chen didn't laugh angrily, he touched the wall of the cup with his cup, then took a sip, and said lightly: "I wish you what you want, but with this kind of indiscriminate tricks, what is the difference between you and me?"

"For example?"

"It's so easy to find out these things, and the man turned himself in, purely because he lost all his money gambling in Columbia, and he owed a loan shark and had no way out."

Xie He Chen raised his index finger and lightly tapped the wall of the cup, "I don't believe it, why can you pinch the opportunity to pay back the money for him so accurately, so that he can go to the police station to report me."

"Since the day Yu Zhi Yan lost his legs, I have never given up doubting you."

Xie Yan Chi said, "I did wait for that family for thirteen years. But Xie He Chen, you'd better not use those disgusting thoughts in your head to speculate on others. Rest assured, I will not use the method of instigating people to commit crimes in my life to achieve victory. "

"Really?"

Xie He Chen smiled, "You are confident."

"Or else?"

Xie Yan Chi flicked the cup, let out a soft sound, and his tone was careless, "You think, if my little girl finds out that I am actually a person who can do these things, then I will definitely not be able to catch up, right?"

In fact, if it weren't for the day when the promotional video of Jiu Ge Xing was filmed, Xie He Chen bribed Qin Yu Jue to go down the mountain, wanting to induce her fans to attack Jing Yi's unsafe filming by causing her injury and posting it on the Internet, Xie Yan Chi might have kept him for a little longer.

He would never allow Qin Yu Jue, like Yu Zhi Yan, to become a victim of the struggle between the two.

Xie He Chen paused, then laughed loudly, sat down on the chair next to him with his stomach covered, raised his eyes, and his gaze was a little sharp: "Now you are satisfied?"

Xie Yan Chi laughed lowly, then straightened up, walked in front of Xie He Chen, leaned over, and dragged his voice: "Brother, do you know what you did wrong?"

Xie He Chen didn't answer, just looked at him fixedly.

"You shouldn't touch my stuff."

Xie Yan Chi said with a smile.

This sentence became his nightmare, forcing the boy to kill himself, and was finally returned by the original number.

Xie Yan Chi never cared about Xie's family.

It's his father, who has a straight face but still makes time for a parent-teacher conference, and a companion who once accompanied him through the streets and alleys to skip his self-study class to play basketball.

And the little girl who will hand her hand to him and say the sentence "From now on, someone will take care of you".

Xie Yan Chi left Xie He Chen's apartment.

The next day, Xie He Chen was detained and investigated.

At this point, the glory belonging to the Xie family finally came to an end.

  *********

There has been a big event in the entertainment industry recently.

  #Zhang Chu Jun and Qin Zhi Jin make their relationship public#

Not only Weibo exploded, but even Qin Yu Jue's small group of three people was blasted by a series of question marks from Sheng Xiang Qing alone.

Sheng Xiang Qing: [????? So it's not a lie when you say you have a boyfriend? 】

Sheng Xiang Qing: [Dry!!] Why is your boyfriend so rich?! 】

Sheng Xiang Qing: [Then I insult you in the group every day for being a game rookie, will you let your boyfriend block me?? ] 】

Zhang Chu Jun: [Of course. 】

Sheng Xiang Qing: [......]

Since Xie Yan Chi returned to China, the name of the group has been changed to [Stumbling Block on the Road to the Crematorium for Chasing Wife].

Sheng Xiang Qing and Zhang Chu Jun will search for a little trick every day on how to test whether the boy is chasing her loves her, and share it with her with the intention of worrying about good sisters but actually eating melons.

Right now, Qin Yu Jue looked at the two names she was very familiar with on the hot search, and fell into deep thought.

Zhang Chu Jun, her best friend.

Qin Zhi Jin, her cousin.

Zhang Chu Jun has been chatting with Qin Yu Jue very nervously in private, explaining what happened in a cramped manner.

Qin Yu Jue soothed: [It's okay. 】

For this cousin, Qin Yu Jue's impression has been a long time ago.

Since the uncle took advantage of his father's serious illness to transfer the family property, she has never met Qin Zhi Jin again.

And just then, a phone call came.

From Qin's mother.

"You've seen everything about Xiao Jin, right?"

Qin's mother's tone on the other end of the phone was very calm, "He contacted me and wanted the two of us to go to his engagement banquet, I can't make decisions for you about this, so I'll ask."

Time has passed, and many things have become embarrassing.

In the year of Qin's father's accident, Qin Yu Jue was sixteen years old, and Qin Zhi Jin was only seventeen years old.

Before that, her sister was still there, and everyone didn't tear their faces.

Qin Zhi Jin is also a cousin who will pamper his sister and stand up for her like a little adult.

Eleven years ago, he, like himself, was just a child living under the wings of his parents.

No one can choose.

But no one can say the word "don't mind" with relief.

Qin Yu Jue lowered her eyes, thought for a long time, and then said, "I'll think about it again."

But Qin Zhi Jin didn't give her time to think about it for a long time.

The next day, he visited and handed over a contract.

It was a share transfer document.

"What my father took from you."

Qin Zhi Jin said.

After so many years, compared to the previous childish face, he has become more calm and aggressive.

The temperament of the whole person seems to have been thoroughly washed and polished.

It turns out that so much time has passed.

For so many years, Qin Zhi Jin has completely gotten rid of his father's control, and he has spent a lot of effort.

However, the most important part is that Xie Yan Chi secretly helped, pushed him forward, and used his own resources to completely raise him.

Qin Yu Jue picked up the transfer letter, looked at it carefully, then raised her head and glanced at Qin Zhi Jin in front of her, shook her head, and put the things down.

Qin Zhi Jin's eyes were a little tired: "Yu Yu, back then-"

"I do mind, but I'll never hate you because of my uncle."

Qin Yu Jue shook her head and looked at him gently, "I know how much you have helped me."

Qin Yu Jue knew that in the year she graduated from high school, Qin's mother went around to collect her tuition fees, but she was repeatedly rejected.

In the end, the final dilemma was solved by an envelope stuffed into the mailbox with 20,000 yuan.

Although there is no signature, after obtaining the surveillance, it is still possible to know the origin of the money.

She knew what Qin Zhi Jin had done.

Including when Xie Yan Chi was absent, he secretly blocked a lot of trouble for her.

"I can't say I don't mind, but I know the struggle you've been fighting for so many years, and my mother knows it."

Qin Yu Jue smiled and said, "I will ask for my things back, but it doesn't mean that you have to have nothing."

"You developed the Qin clan into what it is now, and it doesn't just belong to me now."

At this point, Qin Yu Jue and Qin's mother reached a consensus.

A week later, a new share transfer document was written.

The company's official blog immediately issued a statement announcing this major change.

It's not just the people who eat melons who are stupid this time, but even the fans are stunned.

"On how happy Qin Yu Jue's fans are, she is an artist who is a beautiful and strong counterattack script. From being targeted and banned, she turned to being pursued by well-known snaking entrepreneurs, and now she has become a real rich second generation? I'm really sour, I'm not a fan, I'm happy for her. "

"Woo woo woo and cry and laugh, Yu Yu has finally gotten better after eleven years of suffering, and now I see who else says that the upside down is not worthy. My family is depressed and I am also the owner of the fund! "

"This woman's luck is really good, someone can give her money while lying down, hehe."

"Listen to a word of persuasion, don't daydream every day if you envy others, Qin Yu Jue has not come over like this in the past eleven years by feeling sorry for her or lying down and doing nothing, from the clouds to the mud, others can adapt to the environment, the university grades have always been excellent, the entertainment industry has high emotional intelligence, and she has relied on her acting skills to become a nomination for the best international supporting actress. It doesn't matter to her whether it's the rich second generation or not, she has changed her life against the sky, thank you. "

No matter what goes on the Internet, one thing is certain.

Just like one netizen said-

"Whether Qin Yu Jue needs the title of rich second generation or not, this is a thing worth being happy about. Qin and Li cleared their grievances, the original family business was regained, and the pain and entanglement of eleven years ago finally had a complete ending. "

But there is one more thing that has no ending and has not been turned over.

Did Xie Ershao's confession succeed: [I didn't succeed today, and Qin Yu Jue's worth has risen again, and it seems to be more difficult to chase people. 】

Ten minutes later, Xie Yan Chi replied to the Weibo.

Xie Yan Chi: [I reported you. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 1.2K 135
A part-time doctor came to the club. She was beautiful, gentle and meticulous, and she was very good at coaxing people. There are often innocent te...
1.9M 98.4K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
109K 2.7K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...
23.3K 1.1K 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...