Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 67

449 9 2
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 067

The little girl who is chasing.

This sentence is like stuffing lemons into someone.

There are a few staff members who eat melons who are so sour that their cheeks are hurting.

If it weren't for the very tense atmosphere at the scene, they even wanted to open a live broadcast for the majority of netizens to eat a mouthful of lemons.

Today is more than yesterday, and he wants to penetrate Qin Yu Jue

She hasn't seen him for a year, and Xie Yan Chi is still tired of it.

Not only did the arrogance not decrease in the slightest, but it also intensified, leaving people speechless with a single sentence.

Seeing this, the secretary was ready to take Qin Yu Jue: "Miss Qin, I still hope that you can shoot normally according to the contract."

Qin Yu Jue ignored him at all, and raised her hand to blow her nails slowly.

When she's stupid?

Although she was angry with Xie Yan Chi, she was not so stupid that she knew that he was helping her and slapped him in the face.

"Miss Qin!"

Seeing that she didn't answer, the assistant raised her voice and shouted again.

Qin Yu Jue raised her eyelids at this time, and said in a tone of voice: "Ah, I'm sorry, I'm a soft-hearted person, although He is just a suitor, I still care about his feelings. He gave me the clothes, and when I took them off, people would be sad. "

The secretary was quiet.

He Huai Qing even wanted to applaud.

It is worthy of Qin Yu Jue, who vividly interprets the fearlessness and kicking his nose on his face.

At that moment, there was a sound of footsteps in the hallway.

Immediately afterwards, Xie He Chen walked around surrounded by a group of people.

He still looked gentle and elegant on his face, and when he looked at Xie Yan Chi, there was no wave in his eyes: "Second brother, why don't you say a word to the family when you come back, I also specially prepared a dinner, I want to pick you up and wash the dust."

"Really?"

Xie Yan Chi chuckled, "I'm afraid I don't have this time."

Xie He Chen sighed: "Second brother, are you still blaming me?"

"That's not true, but lately I've been busy pleasing the little girl," Xie Yan Chi tilted his head, glanced at him, and said with a smile in his words, "So, I really don't have time."

The staff present nervously watched this epic struggle, and at the same time felt sour in their hearts.

Everyone can see that Xie Yan Chi's joking words don't mean to be picky.

He really put Qin Yu Jue on the tip of his heart.

He doesn't hide it at all.

Xie He Chen laughed a few times, and then spoke: "Second brother, the shooting plan was set by the planning team, and it took a huge amount of manpower to conceive it. I'm afraid it's not good, and Miss Qin has had a similar style of shooting before. Big brother can see that you like her, but you still have to focus on the big picture. "

"That's right," Xie Yan Chi stood up lazily, walked in front of him and stopped, and then leaned over to look him in the eyes, "I'm sorry, I've been quite rebellious since I was a child, and I don't listen to persuasion."

The atmosphere was at a standoff for a moment.

The people around them were silent, and they only felt that although there was no fierce dispute between the two.

One smiled faintly, and the other looked at Jiao'er, but in a trance, he seemed to be able to see the waves undersurging.

"Miss Qin."

Finally, Xie He Chen broke the calm.

He raised his head, looked in Qin Yu Jue's direction, and said with a light smile: "Since this is the case, of course I have to give the second brother a face. However, the contract still has to be completed, so can you bother Miss Qin to move to the office and discuss a solution? "

He Huai Qing frowned: "Mr. Xie, you can talk to me."

Xie He Chen didn't speak, but still maintained the expression just now, his eyes didn't deviate, and he looked straight at Qin Yu Jue.

"Okay."

Qin Yu Jue didn't hesitate, tightened her coat, and stood up, "Let's go."

Seeing that she really wanted to leave with someone, He Huaiql Qing hurriedly prepared to catch up and chase after her.

However, she was stopped by Xie Yan Chi raising his hand.

He Huai Qing was stunned: "Mr. Xie, this-"

"She has something to say to Xie He Chen."

Xie Yan Chi saw through Qin Yu Jue's thoughts at a glance, he tilted his head slightly, then looked at He Huai Qing, then turned around, and said seriously, "Thank you Miss He for taking care of her."

He Huai Qing didn't react.

It may be the first time that she has received such a status from someone in this position, so she is so sincerely grateful, so she got stuck for a while.

After a long time, she said: "Mr. Xie is not polite, I will also complete my work."

Speaking of this, she paused again, worried: "Qin Yu Jue ...... over there"

"It's fine."

Xie Yan Chi said, "He didn't dare." "

A few words are fluttering, all of which are determined.

  *******

"Miss Qin also recorded this time?"

Entering the office, Xie He Chen smiled and teased, and his tone didn't sound a little angry.

Qin Yu Jue was not embarrassed, but said lightly: "No."

"In that case, let's talk about the contract directly."

Xie He Chen sat down on the sofa and pushed the tea poured in advance in front of him, "The clothes for this shooting are indeed inconsiderate to us. Since Miss Qin is dissatisfied, why don't you cancel this set and replace it with an advertising video? We'll work together again in the future. "

"I've decided to break the contract."

Qin Yu Jue said.

An hour ago, she had indeed been able to pretend nothing had happened, leaving room for each other.

But Xie Yan Chi was coming back.

The conversation between him and Xie He Chen just now had clearly hinted that there would be an inevitable war between the two soon.

In this case, she will no longer drag the mud and water and go to work for Xie He Chen again.

"The original plan was to shoot four sets of costumes, but today I shot three sets, and I didn't take a penny, and I won't shoot the rest of the set, and I won't choose to replace it with other projects.".

Qin Yu Jue's tone did not hesitate for a moment, "Xie Dashao, I chose to breach the contract, sue for compensation, or settle it privately."

Xie He Chen: "Miss Qin, this will have a bad impact on your reputation, I hope you will think carefully."

"Don't worry."

Qin Yu Jue said, "I never make a decision that I regret. "

From her eyes, there was no hint of evasion or timidity.

Xie He Chen took a sip of tea, then put it down, and suddenly laughed: "Miss Qin, if it's for Xie Yan Chi, you don't have to do this. You shouldn't meddle in the business district, ups and downs are too common, and you are so desperate that it is too easy to lift a stone and shoot yourself in the foot. "

"For example?"

"The second brother has indeed made a name for himself overseas, but the domestic situation may not be accurate, not to mention that one year is enough for countless variables to happen."

Xie He Chen smiled and said, "Miss Qin, I admire your courage, but hopefully, you still have to leave a way back for yourself. The second brother is indeed very capable, but since he has made a choice once, he will make the same choice a second time. "

Qin Yu Jue could definitely hear that Xie He Chen was alluding to the breakup of the two.

She looked down at the tea in front of her, and after a long silence, she suddenly chuckled.

Xie He Chen is indeed very good at attacking.

It's just-

"Mr. Xie."

Qin Yu Jue raised her eyes, a smile in her eyes, and she said softly, "You are really not as good as your younger brother."

In a word, there was a crack in the mask and demeanor that Xie He Chen had always maintained perfectly.

He still looked like he was smiling, but the emotion in his eyes was already a little cold.

Qin Yu Jue stood up, bowed politely to him to say goodbye, and then walked towards the door.

It's just that, near the door, she suddenly stopped her steps and turned her head: "Mr. Xie, don't start with me. I will never question Xie Yan Chi because of your words. "

"He's worth it, but you're not worth it."

With that, she pushed the door open and left.

A long time after Qin Yu Jue left, Xie He Chen still maintained the posture just now, not moving.

The smile on his face did not fade, like a mask that had melted into his skin, but his eyes were as cold as ice, and he was so cold that he shuddered.

After a long time, he chuckled a few lowly, and then laughed louder and louder, until he was a little crazy.

Xie He Chen raised his hand and pressed his eyebrow bone tightly, the corners of his forehead and the green tendons on the back of his hand were distinct.

Qin Yu Jue is very interesting.

It's much more interesting than her boring sister.

  *******

  #Qin Yu Jue breaches the contract with Xie#

The topic jumped to the top that night.

However, this time, netizens suddenly smelled something wrong.

The current ruler of the Xie clan is Xie He Chen.

Although Xie He Chen and Xie Yan Chi are nominal brothers, everyone knows the inside story.

Therefore, Qin Yu Jue breached the contract this time, and some people understood it all of a sudden, and she clearly put her position on Xie Yan Chi's side.

Suddenly, Weibo was divided into two factions.

One is "Wow, I've got a candy!" The YuChi couple reunion is just around the corner!"

The other faction is "I'm convinced, can Qin Yu Jue have a bit of contract spirit, don't be your own gold master as soon as he comes back, she will rush to offer courtesy."

These two factions are torn violently.

Until Qin Yu Jue's company issued a statement, taking photos of what happened and the fourth set of criticized large-scale clothes, and promised to accept all claims and cooperate with the publicity of the remaining three sets.

The tide of conversation is beginning to reverse.

"...... To be honest, it was the first time I saw a company's promotional product promotional photos, and it was actually on such a large scale. And Qin Yu Jue also took three sets of photos for others, and the last set was made like this, obviously Party A's clothing is unreasonable, right?"

"Xie and Qin Yu Jue will never deal with it early on, doesn't anyone know about this matter? The previous charity gala tore his face, but now the normal shooting is done as a SQ shooting, isn't it forcing people to break the contract? "

"And that's it? Don't you know if Party A is Dad? Shoot whatever others ask you to take, and Miss Qin is more honorable and picky? It is time to lose money and lose money, and it is not acceptable to be laundered. And don't be tired of going into the water, others are industry leaders, and they have a big reputation overseas, and the two have not reunited, don't use his name every day to fake the tiger. "

After only one day's work, the topic began to tear into a miasma.

In fact, this is also expected, because no matter this matter, Qin Yu Jue seems to be ignoring it, and the other family and black fans will take the opportunity to step on it.

What needs to be cared about is the senses of passers-by.

And at this time, someone even danced under Jing Yi Technology's Weibo: [Before you get back together, let Miss Qin pull people into the water like this? 】

However, what didn't arrive first was that the post was quickly replied to.

Jing Yi Technology V: [No, it's mainly because Xie Yan Chi is jealous and doesn't let her shoot, just scolds him, he pulled Qin Yu Jue into the water. 】

As soon as this Weibo came out, it directly made people dumbfounded.

"???? Stolen number? The official blog calls the boss by his name? "

"I think it's a number theft, this tone is too different from the official blog to say it, I guess it will be clarified immediately."

Sure enough, five minutes later, Jing Yi Technology's official blog sent a clarification.

[To clarify, the Weibo just now was not sent by the official blog operator, but by my boss himself. After communicating for a while, he said that it was not allowed to delete it, so he sent a Weibo to clarify it to the poor operation lady. In addition, I hope that the boss will be proficient in using his own Weibo @Xie Yan Chi]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 11 14
Qin Yao was born into a wealthy family, and her family background is extremely prominent. Therefore, she must always maintain a beautiful and delicat...
649K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
51.5K 819 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...