Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 66

369 8 1
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 066

This outfit is more polite than the one filmed in "HE".

The upper body is similar to a low-cut silk underwear with suspenders, and the lower body is a light gauze with lace lace, which has no concealment effect at all.

It stands to reason that although the scale of this dress is large, there are also some well-known magazines in the fashion industry that take photos of this sexy style.

If it is explained in advance, the artist will not be sensitive to be unacceptable.

But after all, each lap has its own style.

For example, the model walked the catwalk on the catwalk of the underwear show, of course, people can't find any criticism.

But if you wear this style of clothing on a haute couture occasion, it will make people laugh.

A big company like Xie invites celebrities to take promotional photos of such an overly sexy style, which does improve its own publicity, but the damage to artists, especially female artists, is fatal.

When He Huai Qing sent her into the dressing room, her face turned purple with anger: "I mean, why hasn't this Mr. Xie moved these days, he was waiting for you here."

"It's not like I can't end this style of photo, and it's not like I haven't taken similar ones before."

Qin Yu Jue leaned against the door and said slowly, "But if he wants to use this set of photos to improve publicity and step on my reputation by the way, then he may not be able to do what he wants."

He Huai Qing frowned, and then reacted: "I mean, why are you so easy to speak."

As long as the company first issued a statement to reprimand Xie's behavior, drive public opinion in advance to guide netizens in thinking, and put Qin Yu Jue in a forced position.

In this way, when the promotional photo is released, it will also favor women from a disadvantaged perspective.

But Xie is a big company after all.

If he really wants to tear her face,  she is afraid it will also cause a lot of obstacles to Qin Yu Jue's future development.

He Huai Qing's concerns, Qin Yu Jue could also guess.

She was quite calm: "It doesn't matter how I am targeted in the future, but I have always had to settle one thing at a time. Since Xie He Chen has calculated this, I will not save face for him. "

"Okay, I'm thinking about it."

He Huai Qing still couldn't make a rash decision, "You go inside to change your clothes first, and I'll wait for you outside."

Qin Yu Jue nodded, walked into the dressing room and changed her clothes.

The long vertical ankles of the light gauze obediently outlined the curves of her figure, and the snow color on her chest was faintly visible.

She leaned in front of the mirror and watched for a moment, then reached out and pulled her long hair in front of her.

There was a cacophony of voices outside the locker room.

Qin Yu Jue subconsciously straightened up and shouted, "Sister He? "

No one answered.

She frowned and opened the door, only to find that He Huai Qing, who was standing outside the door, didn't know where to go.

The corridor was silent, not even a single figure.

"Sister He?"

She shouted again, but heard no response, and stepped out.

However, as soon as she walked out of the locker room, she caught a glimpse of a figure beside her.

Before she could speak, she was grabbed by a wrist with one hand, and then his whole body was heavy, and his blazer was on his body, and there was a stream of heat.

The surroundings were surprisingly quiet, and the sound of heavy breathing stood out.

It's a man.

Qin Yu Jue was stunned for a moment, her back instantly stiffened, goosebumps fell all over her body, and she subconsciously wanted to break free, but she was clasped by a hot big palm.

She quickly turned, her hands on the man's chest, pushing him way away, and his suit slipped off her shoulders.

However, when she looked up, she was met with a familiar face that she hadn't seen for a long time.

The movement stopped suddenly, the pupils shrank, and there was a moment of trance.

After so much time, Xie Yan Chi doesn't seem to have changed.

But it seems to have changed a lot.

He looks more calm and reserved than he did a year ago, and although he is still unbridled, he gives people more coercion, and just at a glance, he knows that he should not be underestimated.

But what remains unchanged is that when he looks at her, it seems that he is no different from before.

No matter how time passes, or what kind of situation it has become, she will always give the softest light under her eyes to one person.

Xie Yan Chi arrived in the early morning, because Xie He Chen had been monitoring his movements during this time, so he specially reported a fake flight, but actually came back by private plane.

Because the schedule of returning to China needs to be kept secret, Qin Yu Jue was not notified.

"Yu Yu"

Xie Yan Chi spoke, his voice hoarse.

As soon as this voice came out, Qin Yu Jue's eyes turned red all of a sudden.

Right in front of her.

Right next to her.

Xie Yan Chi is really back.

The man who was desperate and determined finally got everything he wanted.

Xie Yan Chi stretched out his hand, lifted the broken hair on the side of her face with his index finger, and gently teased her behind her ear.

Then, lightly touching her lower lip, she said softly, "Don't cry, I'll be sadder than you."

Lovers who have been reunited after a long absence, should be unable to help but hold each other's faces at this moment and complain to each other.

Qin Yu Jue's gaze was off, and she keenly caught an extra scar on Xie Yan Chi's arm.

It's just that there's one in plain sight.

Under that shirt, no one knows how many wounds there were during this time.

Qin Yu Jue's nose was sour, but she stubbornly twisted her head, clenched his coat and took a step back: "Congratulations to Mr. Xie on returning to China, if it's okay, I'll go shoot first."

Then she suddenly remembered something, took off his suit and threw it to Xie Yan Chi: "I'm sorry, I don't need this."

Qin Yu Jue turned around and walked a few steps, but there was silence behind her.

Just as she lowered her eyes, took a deep breath, and tried to calm her emotions, her wrist was grabbed again.

Then, the whole person was caught off guard and was pushed backwards by a strong force.

The blazing palm clasped her waist, and the other hand released her wrist and instead grasped the back of her head.

Xie Yan Chi turned around and pressed her against the wall.

The oppressive aura slammed closer, and the two of them were so close that they could even hear each other's heartbeats.

Under the clothes that are barely covered, the touch is infinitely magnified.

Qin Yu Jue struggled subconsciously, but her tears choked out first, and her voice trembled slightly: "Let go of me."

Xie Yan Chi buckled tighter, and he leaned over, burying his head in her shoulder socket as before.

The man who originally looked all fierce showed all his vulnerability unreservedly at this moment.

"Qin Yu Jue."

Xie Yan Chi's voice was hoarse, "You know I can't let you go."

"I know what a hard choice you've made, and I know that you have 11,000,000 reasons to convince me that you're right. But Xie Yan Chi , why don't you ask me, if I am separated from you, I am not happy."

Finally, a year ago, Qin Yu Jue wanted to shout hoarsely, but she didn't want to be troubled by Xie Yan Chi and swallowed the words hard, and finally couldn't control it anymore at this moment.

"I'm not happy to thank you, even if I am really excluded, humiliated, targeted or on the cusp, I am thousands of times happier than the choice you made for me. You used a reason that I can't hate you to separate us," Qin Yu Jue choked up, "But why don't you ask the little girl you like if she wants to choose to leave everything behind for you."

Xie Yan Chi's eyes were gloomy, he clasped Qin Yu Jue's hand inch by inch, his thin lips tightened, and he didn't say a word.

"I said it, Xie Yan Chi ."

Qin Yu Jue's eyes were misty, and no matter how hard she bit her lower lip, she still couldn't control her emotions, "If you pushed me away that day, I would hate you for the rest of my life."

Xie Yan Chi was speechless, but even if he didn't raise his head, the painful emotions were still obvious.

The meridians at the corners of his forehead were distinct, and the hand that clasped Qin Yu Jue still didn't let go, as if he was a child who suffered from gains and losses.

Xie Yan Chi spoke, his voice was surprisingly hoarse: "Then hate me, I'm still young, I will gamble on you for a lifetime, and I won't lose."

The sourness on the tip of Qin Yu Jue's nose was unbearable, she lowered her head and bit on Xie Yan Chi's shoulder.

However, he didn't cry out for half of the pain, and let her vent.

Finally, Qin Yu Jue opened her mouth, almost gritting her teeth: "Why are you such a scoundrel."

"Just let me be a scoundrel."

Xie Yan Chi raised his head and looked into Qin Yu Jue's eyes, "I love you."

Qin Yu Jue pursed her lips and tilted her head: "I didn't forgive you."

Xie Yan Chi said calmly: "Well, then I'll talk about it tomorrow."

In a trance, it seemed that he could see from his expression that he could really say these three words for a lifetime.

The atmosphere was broken by He Huai Qing, who was standing in the distance and probing her brain and secretly taking pictures.

Qin Yu Jue put away her emotions, wiped the corners of her red eyes, slipped out in front of Xie Yan Chi, and walked towards He Huai Qing: "Let's go, go take pictures."

"Huh? No more chatting? I just went to the filming site and invited-"

"No, you don't."

Qin Yu Jue said, "I will never affect my work because of suitors. "

"......"

He Huai Qing was silent.

She found out that this person was really getting more and more lawless when she was used to it.

  ******

Xie Yan Chi is back .

As soon as the news came out, the entire Xie clan was caught off guard.

Everyone knows how terrible the relationship between the two young masters of the Xie family is, and the original situation is still unified on Xie He Chen.

Until Xie Yan Chi succeeded in betting and obtained huge financing.

In particular, the projects developed by Jing Yi Technology in the past few years have quickly demonstrated their value, not to mention that their successful development of cloud technology has taken the lead to a new stage, which no one else can match.

The huge economic benefits that the development of cloud services can bring are clear even to people outside the circle.

The photographer lost the confidence he had to treat Qin Yu Jue before: "Miss Qin, it's time to start shooting, it's time to take off your suit, is it okay?"

Before Qin Yu Jue could answer, she was interrupted by a slow voice: "No."

Everyone was stunned, and then turned their heads.

Everyone thought that when Xie Yan Chi came back this time, he would definitely go straight to Xie He Chen's office, and the two of them were fighting.

Unexpectedly, the first place he came to was the filming site.

Assistant Chen, who arrived in a hurry, brought a chair to Xie Yan Chi, placed it directly behind the photographer, and took advantage of this little effort to pour a cup of coffee and put some desserts on it.

All the staff were as quiet as chickens.

Great terror.

"It's a lot of trouble."

Xie  Yan Chi sat down , and then opened his mouth lazily, "I don't think she needs to take it off, it's pretty good."

On the side, the secretary sent by Xie He Chen to supervise the work oozed cold sweat, and hurriedly said: "Mr. Xie, we are also in accordance with the requirements......"

"Then change the requirements."

Xie Yan Chi raised his eyes and said nonchalantly.

The secretary remembered Xie He Chen's instructions, so he gritted his teeth: "But this is not in accordance with the regulations, I hope Mr. Xie will understand, this kind of thing cannot be done according to your interests."

"That's what you said."

Xie Yan Chi propped up his chin and laughed lazily, "I've been gone for so long, have you forgotten that I am not only unruly, but also most like to abuse my power."

"It's-"

"Or do you want me to make it clear?"

Xie Yan Chi narrowed his eyes, "Do you think I'm here to give advice on shooting?"

The secretary was stunned and was silent for a while.

"Apparently not."

Xie Yan Chi said slowly, "I'm here to give my little girl a head start."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451 40 38
One of his hands was snaked around my back while the other dragged up my spine into my hair. With one hard tug, my head fell backward and the shower...
130K 2.9K 37
In every love story, there's always a vengeful and venomous fiancée who was engaged to the rich and handsome CEO that fell for the poor, but gentle a...
37.9K 560 135
A part-time doctor came to the club. She was beautiful, gentle and meticulous, and she was very good at coaxing people. There are often innocent te...
2.9M 110K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...