Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 65

723 10 3
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 065

Just three words, but Qin Yu Jue's eyes blurred for a moment.

The sound with a slight temperature passes through the eardrum and goes straight to the bottom of the heart.

In a trance, it was as if Xie Yan Chi was standing here.

Like a thousand times before, he stood lazily and looked at her, his eyebrows narrowed, patiently listening to her every word, his eyes were full of tenderness.

She didn't know why the call, which had never been answered, was picked up at this moment.

But it was instantaneous, and what it meant.

Xie Yan Chi did it.

Mixed emotions surged up at once, making her choke a tear uncontrollably.

But realizing that this was the shooting scene, she could only bow her head in a hurry.

But the emotions are no longer difficult to suppress, and they are surging in the bottom of her heart.

The host and the audience, as well as the rest of the guests, were dumbfounded.

Most people didn't hear Xie Yan Chi's voice, after all, he had faded out of sight for too long, and it was only a few words that it was enough to immediately tell who it was.

But seeing Qin Yu Jue's reaction, everyone had a common answer in their hearts-

There are melons! Big melon!

Of course, the host refused to let go of the opportunity of this show's explosion, and held up a reminder card to frantically suggest that she follow the prompts of the word board to speak.

The words on the word board: "Let's not contact again."

"I'm disappointed by what you've done."

"Do you know what mistakes you've made?"

Obviously, the original intention of the program team was to shoot a tricky clip.

Unexpectedly, the person of this call looked extraordinary.

In front of everyone's eyes, Qin Yu Jue finally raised her head slowly.

Although she tried to suppress her emotions, the red eye sockets were still imprinted on the screen very clearly.

"Xie Yan Chi " She shouted.

As soon as the name came out, the people present were in an uproar, and the microphone in the host's hand almost didn't hold it.

Even the director backstage stood up straight in an instant, his eyes full of consternation.

How vigorous the Yu Chi couple was back then, everyone can see.

But now Xie Yan Chi not only answered the phone, but also intimately called Qin Yu Jue by her nickname, and his tone sounded so gentle.

No way?

It's not just big melons.

It was a bomb that blew up the melon orchard.

Xie Yan Chi: "Well, I'm here."

Qin Yu Jue glanced at the word board, took a deep breath, and tried to make her voice sound calm, but she still couldn't hide her hoarseness: "I thought about it, let's not stop -"

Don't get in touch anymore.

But halfway through the sentence, she found it so hard to speak.

At least at this moment, she couldn't make the joke.

She closed her eyes, her eyelashes fluttering, and was silent for a few seconds after an abrupt pause, then opened her eyes again, ready to tell the truth: "Sorry, I'm recording ......"

"I'm ready to come back, Qin Yu Jue." Xie Yan Chi suddenly interrupted.

One sentence, but Qin Yu Jue was stunned.

Xie Yan Chi chuckled, but his tone sounded all lonely and helpless.

He spoke, his voice hoarse: "I've been thinking about it since the day I left. If I can come back, my little girl will definitely hate me for the rest of my life."

Qin Yu Jue tilted her head, the tip of her nose was sour, and tears rolled down uncontrollably.

"But I've always been quite shameless."

It's obviously a foul sentence, and there is still some ruffian in the tone.

But when it came out of his mouth, it made people's hearts move, "Qin Yu Jue, what I'm most afraid of is saying the four words no longer in contact from your mouth."

Qin Yu Jue pursed her lips, lowered her eyes, and choked up.

"I can't do it in my life if I give up on you."

Xie Yan Chi paused for a moment, and spoke again, his voice with a bit of a magnetic accent, "So, what if I'm shameless?"

His voice came through the loudspeaker with great clarity.

But even through the earpiece, she can hear the tenderness and affection on the other end.

Finally, the audience couldn't hold back their excitement and clutched their chests and let out a long "wow".

Immediately, there was a lot of noise, and the staff pressed it several times and failed to control the scene.

Seeing this, the host hurriedly spoke: "Hello Mr. Xie, in fact, we are recording a variety show now, and then your mobile phone number was randomly selected, so——"

On the other end of the phone, there was a long silence.

"That's it."

Xie Yan Chi paused for a moment, then chuckled, and then spoke, "It's okay, anyway, I like her about it, and I'm never prepared to hide it from anyone."

Suddenly, everything fell silent.

After a full half minute of silence, the audience erupted in screams.

Someone had already begun to applaud the two of them together, and the shouts were drowned out for a while.

Qin Yu Jue moved her face away, closed her eyes tightly, swallowed all her emotions stubbornly, and pinched her palms to contain her tears.

After a long time, she trembled and said, "What if I don't agree."

Xie Yan Chi chuckled and said, "Then I'll work hard next time. "

This person, why is he still so crazy after so long.

Suddenly, Qin Yu Jue discovered that no matter what kind of things Xie Yan Chi had experienced in such a long period of time, what kind of person he had been trained to become.

In front of her, he never changed.

"Okay."

Qin Yu Jue took a deep breath, and the corners of her lips finally curled up a little.

"Then keep up the good work," she said.

The audience and guests were all dumb as the staff, how dare they speak.

Taste it carefully.

Qin Yu Jue hadn't immediately agreed to reunite.

It's obviously a play of rejection, why is it as sweet as eating maltose.

Finally, after hanging up the phone, the audience woke up from their trance and let out a groundhog scream.

"Ahh!!!!"

  ******

Entertainment sister-in-law: [This Saturday's "Entertainment Week Week" has a big explosion, the kind that can explode to the paralysis of Weibo, prompt the keyword, a pair of CPs who are particularly well-known and used to be. ] 】

Before the show aired, all kinds of Reuters and marketing hype began.

After netizens confirmed the guests of this issue, they quickly discovered Huadian.

"Speaking of CP, it seems that only Qin Yu Jue has anything to do with the popular CP in this episode?"

"Don't look like it, I feel like it's the Yu Chi couple, is there anyone in the entertainment industry who doesn't know about the CP?"

"I was shocked!! Can stubborn fish still hit sugar? What kind of big melon is it that bursts into Weibo paralysis? Don't really tell me it's Xie Yan Chi who is going to marry someone else, right? "

"Does anyone not know about Xie Yan Chi's successful bet? If you pay a little attention to the science and technology circle, you should be able to know how awesome Jing Yi's new achievements are. I feel that according to this trend, he may has to return to China soon, right? So there might be some hope for that. "

Just a few unclear marketing accounts broke the news, and successfully sent the topic of Yuchi couple, which had been silent for a long time, to the hot search.

Immediately after that, more and more marketing accounts and people claiming to be "viewers" and "staff" began to post.

[During the phone call, Qin Yu Jue called Xie Yan Chi's phone and answered it. It can only be said that the content of the dialogue is very exciting, and the fish can watch it with confidence, and it will definitely come out with tears! 】

Weibo was torn apart in an uproar.

Since Qin Yu Jue squeezed into the front line, there have been more and more opponents, coupled with the popularity of "vigilant CP", some male fans also want to be trampled on, jumping up and down to hack her.

"Please Miss Qin don't bring her ex-boyfriend to hype, is there anyone who doesn't know about the hype queen? After pasting it upside down, the president came to post my Song Jing Yun upside down, can't you walk independently without others? "

"Convinced, Xie Yan Chi was as quiet as a chicken when he didn't succeed in the bet, and as soon as the news of the success came out, he began to jump up and down to use him to hype. Ms. Qin, if she thinks about whether she is worthy or not? "

The voices grew louder and louder, and all mockery.

Until, Saturday night, the show officially aired.

As expected by the marketing account, less than fifteen minutes after the show was broadcast, the hot search exploded.

Immediately afterwards, Weibo also began to freeze and paralyze.

Seven of the ten hot searches are related topics for the two of them.

The topic of the Yuchi couple, which had been silent for a long time, was also completely ignited at this moment.

Countless YuChi CP who had already come out of the pit or slowly lost their passion were poured back by this mouthful of candy in an instant.

"Hahahahaha Yuchi is awesome, the official match is not dead, and the same person is right and wrong after all, congratulations in advance to the vigilant CP for winning the BE!"

"Don't talk about it, I suggest you listen to Xie Ershao's words dozens of times and recite them skillfully. Yu Yu This is not an upside-down post, it is upside down! "

"I can. After such a long time, Xie Yan Chi still poked all my points perfectly. No matter what kind of arrogant and awesome character he is in the eyes of others, he will always treat Qin Yu Jue differently. "

For this matter, Tang Xiao Tang is the most excited as a fan leader.

She looked at the sweet materials dug up in the forum, and the once Yuchi couple's sweet materials danced in the revival fan base.

And the difference this time is that He Huai Qing, who was originally interested in Tang Xiao Tang's behavior, also rebelled.

She also successfully mixed into this fan group with a trumpet, and with her vigorous and resolute means, she became a group manager in three days.

By chance, Qin Yu Jue caught these two people nesting together and whispering.

"I think this author writes a lot better, and the bed scene is written very emotionally, expressing the enthusiasm of the two after a long reunion and the emotions they have for each other vividly!"

"I still think this color essay is better written, and the opponent is very emotional, and the kind of love and hate interpretation is great."

Qin Yu Jue: "......"

Yes.

If Xie Yan Chi really chased his wife to the crematorium one day, it must be seen by your group of fans who wrote the article.

Two days later, Qin Yu Jue refused to go to Xie's family.

Because of work.

When she signed the contract with Xie Yan Chi before, there were a few additional contents.

For example, in one year, we will work together to complete two sets of promotional photos for each other's companies.

Although the relationship contract expires and is terminated, the additional terms still have to take effect.

Qin Yu Jue finished taking a set a long time ago, and today is going to take the last set of photos.

This time, He Huai Qing specially followed, just to beware of Xie He Chen's secret fault-finding.

But she didn't expect that a few sets of photos were taken, and the work went very smoothly, and Xie He Chen didn't appear at all.

However, it wasn't until the last set of clothes was handed over to Qin Yu Jue that He Huai Qing found out that something was wrong.

The style and design of this outfit are very bold.

If you say it well, it's sexy, and if you say it badly, it's very large-scale.

"I'm sorry."

He Huai Qing said, "We do not accept such a scale of clothing. "

"You can't tell me that," the stylist said with a glaring glance, "the contract says it's according to Party B's requirements, and it's not all. Appearing naked, such a look is very in line with Miss Qin's image and temperament, and I don't think it's unreasonable. And if you have any opinions, you can find Mr. Xie, we all work with salaries. "

He Huai Qing was so angry that her temples jumped suddenly, and after a few words of verbal fighting, she realized that the other party just wanted to play hooligan to the end.

Qin Yu Jue nestled on the sofa and looked at it for a while, then raised her hand to pick up her clothes, looked at them, and then laughed: "Okay, I'll change."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 185 9
"Miss Yn! I need you in my office after meeting." His tone wasn't diffrent from what he talk in with others and almost everyday but it was still diff...
751K 34.3K 70
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
81.1K 1.2K 135
A part-time doctor came to the club. She was beautiful, gentle and meticulous, and she was very good at coaxing people. There are often innocent te...
192K 5.3K 87
This is an Original story it doesn't have any rape and there are few misunderstanding but nothing over the top it is just a sweet romance between an...