Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 61

418 9 2
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 061

This red light seems to be surprisingly long.

Xie Yan Chi turned his head to look at the road in front of him, there was a rush of cars in the wrong lane on the side, and the windows were filled with colorful lights from billboards.

But all sounds are cut off from the window.

The atmosphere inside the car is quiet and oppressive.

Xie Yan Chi put his arm on the steering wheel, and was quiet for a long time, the corners of his lips moved, as if he was about to speak.

"It's almost the green light."

Qin Yu Jue didn't squint clearly, but she suddenly spoke out as if she was aware of it, interrupting Xie Yan Chi's next words, "I'll talk about it later. I think at the very least, I can finish a dinner. "

She knew she was running away.

She wants to know the answer sooner or later, but she still delays the last time.

This is the first time that Qin Yu Jue has become so cowardly.

She was afraid to hear Xie Yan Chi's answer.

She is afraid that she has guessed it all.

  *

The fridge was full.

It can be seen that Assistant Chen has been prepared.

When he was in high school, Qin Yu Jue had already learned to cook.

Although the cooking skills are not extremely sophisticated, it is still easy to deal with a simple dinner.

She lowered her eyes and cut the meat into strips without saying a word.

The kitchen knife, which could have been used extremely skillfully, seemed to be rusty, and every time she raised her hand and paused, it seemed extremely heavy.

The mood is quiet and peaceful, but it is repeatedly consumed.

She thought she was in perfect emotional control, but she doesn't know why, but at this moment, she is facing a collapse.

However, her expression seemed surprisingly calm, unusually calm.

Finally, when the hot pan was boiling the oil, the hot oil splashed and burned on her arm, and a small red mark quickly appeared.

But Qin Yu Jue seemed to be unaware and poured out the rest of the dishes.

Xie Yan Chi finally didn't continue to look at it, he turned off the gas, took the things in her hand, took her behind him, and whispered, "I'll come."

Then, turn the heat on again, and stir-fry skillfully.

The black shirt on his body has not been changed, his back is straight, he lowered his head and paid attention to the fire, his expression does not look like a stubborn playboy, and his whole body exudes some reassuring reliability.

"When are you going to cook?"

Qin Yu Jue asked.

She clearly remembered that when she first started filming variety shows, Xie Yan Chi was still an existence that was equivalent to a moving bomb when he entered the kitchen.

Xie Yan Chi was tired of making a move, as if he was reminiscing, and then smiled softly: "A month ago? Or was it two months ago? I don't remember exactly. "

Qin Yu Jue asked, "Why do you want to learn to cook?"

Obviously, there are countless servants and assistants who can do these things as long as they beckon, so they don't need this eldest young master to learn it himself.

Xie Yan Chi turned his head and looked at Qin Yu Jue, his eyes were like a gust of wind passing through the warm winter sun, all gentle, and said with a smile: "Maybe it's because I want to have someone to take care of myself."

In a word, she finally broke through the psychological defense line she was holding.

Why is this man so excessive?

He promised not to lie to her, and he really wouldn't tell a lie.

One thing that should have been happy made her not even have the strength to raise her eyelashes, the tip of her nose seemed to be sour, and finally she couldn't help it, rolling down a tear and smashing it on the floor.

Xie Yan Chi put down the things in his hand, turned off the fire, stretched out his hand to hold her face, and shouted softly: "Qin Yu Jue."

Qin Yu Jue shook her head, biting her lower lip and desperately holding back her choked throats, trying to make his voice sound calm: "Where are you going?"

"Lannaston, Gunner Street."

Qin Yu Jue knew this place.

The gathering place of countless asset predators, stock speculation, investment, high profits and high risks, can make people famous overnight, or they can be ruined because of a decision.

For businessmen, this is the best Vanity Fair and the largest cemetery.

She doesn't know anything about businessmen.

But she only knows how desperate Xie Yan Chi is to do this.

Qin Yu Jue lowered her eyes, and her eyelashes were still a little moist: "Are you going to leave tonight?"

"It's also tomorrow."

Xie Yan Chi wiped away her tears with his thumb and smiled bitterly, "Originally, I wanted to stay for a while longer, but I'm afraid it won't work."

"When will you be back?"

This question was not answered immediately.

His eyes were deep, and there was a little smile on the corner of his lips, very shallow, as if he was just trying to comfort her, and there was no trace of relief or joy in his eyes.

After a long time, he whispered, "I'm sorry, I can't give you an answer to this question."

Qin Yu Jue lowered her head and laughed inexplicably, she didn't look up for a long time, and could only hear the voice with a little trembling sound: "Aa yan, you know that I will be willing to wait for you to come back."

He looked at her.

Thousands of emotions are surging in the eyes, like a sea of waves.

But he didn't say a word.

Of course he knew that Qin Yu Jue would never say that.

She has always been so proud and enthusiastic, and she does something without hesitation.

She doesn't care about the result, she only care about whether she regret it.

He knew Qin Yu Jue.

Just like Qin Yu Jue, he also knows himself like this.

Xie Yan Chi's hand holding her face moved slightly, raised his thumb, and gently pressed it against her lips.

He looked into her eyes, his eyes full of gentleness and helplessness: "You know, I can't do this to you."

Qin Yu Jue was about to speak, but she was forcibly stopped.

"Our little girl will be the one who can go to the highest position in the future," Xie Yan Chi leaned down and pressed against her forehead, his eyes were thin and gentle, "how can she be stumped by those who have evil intentions."

As long as he's still her girlfriend.

There will be countless people who want to use her to suppress their sharpness.

There will be no room for error.

At that time, even that kid from the Qin family may not be able to protect her.

On the contrary, without this identity, there will be more scruples and cautious people.

"Xie Yan Chi "

Qin Yu Jue's eyes were frighteningly red, and the cry in her voice could no longer be suppressed, but she still stubbornly made every syllable sound sonorous and powerful, "If you choose to push me away now, I will hate you for the rest of my life."

She just looked at him so hard.

Every word, the voice was a little hoarse.

"How do you know that the little girl who has been desperately defending and protecting her self-esteem for so many years is unwilling to accompany you without hesitation."

Qin Yu Jue only felt that her eyes were gradually blurry, and her nails were pinched into her palms to stabilize her emotions, but it was still difficult to contain a complete outburst.

Xie Yan Chi closed his eyes in pain.

He clinged to Qin Yu Jue's forehead, held the back of her head, and clenched the hand hanging by his side until the green tendons burst out.

"You need me, Xie Yan Chi "

Qin Yu Jue's tears could no longer be controlled, "You can stop loving me, you can tell me that you are tired of playing, you can tell me that you like others, but you can't use such a reason to let me leave you."

She suddenly understood what Father Xie said to herself on the day of the recording of the variety show.

Xie Yan Chi went to that Street alone, facing the capitalists who were like tigers and wolves and full of calculations, and he was under the pressure of countless people, and trying to find a way out in such a chaotic area was a psychological pressure and pain that no one else could imagine.

Even Qin Yu Jue has heard of countless incidents of suicide by jumping off a building with bankruptcy, or being found by the enemy and shooting.

In a country where guns are not banned and capital is paramount, anything can happen.

It was absolutely impossible for Qin Yu Jue to leave Xie Yan Chi at this time.

"I promised I wouldn't lie to you."

Xie Yan Chi opened his eyes, and the bottom of his eyes was full of bloodshots.

He looked at Qin Yu Jue's eyes and said in an extremely hoarse voice, "I love you."

He wouldn't use any means to create a misunderstanding to force her away.

Even though, she will hate him for a long time.

Xie Yan Chi leaned his head into Qin Yu Jue's shoulder socket and said softly, "Let's go."

Qin Yujue shook her head heavily: "What if I don't want to."

"You know I can't be so selfish."

Xie Yan Chi lifted his eyes tiredly, "It seems that we are at an impasse."

Qin Yu Jue's eyes were red: "I will hate you Xie Yan Chi, I will really hate you."

"Then hate me."

Xie Yan Chi smiled lowly, "I won't let you block the future on someone like me, who may not even be able to book a return ticket."

Her future is bright.

Even if you don't have yourself, you have a bright future.

A person with Qin Yu Jue's personality doesn't need to rely on others to see the moon.

What's more, that period of reverse scaling has passed.

Xie Yan Chi would rather be hated by her for the rest of his life.

He doesn't want to ruin her future with his own hands.

He can have a bad day.

But his little girl must live happily under the light.

Xie Yan Chi will not let her become the second Qin Jie Li.

Even if she doesn't has him, she is still Qin Yu Jue.

Qin Yu Jue choked up, and suddenly a huge sense of powerlessness swept over, and her chest was torn like pain.

She lowered her head and bit Xie Yan Chi's shoulder fiercely, clasping the hand on his back until the smell of blood surged.

Xie Yan Chi didn't say a word, and quietly let her vent.

In the end, Qin Yu Jue still loosened all her strength.

She buried her head in Xie Yan Chi's shoulder socket, and his shirt was scratched with creases one after another.

Finally, she couldn't help but cry bitterly.

"I won't forgive you for being late."

Just from the voice, he could hear how painful she was at the moment.

Although it didn't sound like any fierce shouting, the hoarseness could be heard just from the seemingly calm tone.

Xie Yan Chi's eyes were terribly red, he wanted to hug the person in his arms tightly, but he was afraid of hurting her by half a point, so he deliberately restrained his strength.

The night is still long.

There will be many similar nights in the future.

But Qin Yu Jue never knew.

There is a long time, maybe even the rest of a lifetime.

No one else would have been so careful to maintain her self-esteem, to play childish acts behind her back, and to burn her hands red in the middle of the night, to be by her side to soothe all her pain.

She should hate Xie Yan Chi.

She can't do it, hate, Xie Yan Chi.

_________

T/N: I am really busy this weekend because of the budget year closing. I am still working overtime even though it is near 1am (23.3.24)  and also Saturday will .

So, Update chapters will be less.

But don't worry, When I am free again than now, I will upload many chapters.

Sorry for letting you wait !!!!!

Thank You All. 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 945 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
45.1K 747 135
A part-time doctor came to the club. She was beautiful, gentle and meticulous, and she was very good at coaxing people. There are often innocent te...
182K 5.2K 87
This is an Original story it doesn't have any rape and there are few misunderstanding but nothing over the top it is just a sweet romance between an...
1.8M 94.5K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...