Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 55

425 9 1
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 055

Caught off guard, a kiss made Qin Yu Jue's pupils shrink.

The soles of her feet slipped, and she almost didn't stand firmly, but Xie Yan Chi tightly clasped her back.

She subconsciously raised her hand to climb his waist, and through the direct contact of the moisture, her palms were slightly hot. She just felt that the air flow around her was rising, and her mind was blank.

The breath gradually couldn't keep up, Qin Yu Jue wanted to break free, but Xie Yan Chi grabbed her jaw.

It wasn't until she couldn't breathe until she couldn't breathe anymore that she finally pressed against her forehead and slowly let go.

Qin Yu Jue's lips became more and more delicate, her eyes were filled with shame and indignation, and she lowered her voice and reprimanded: "Aa Yan, what kind of nerves are you having."

"Willing to gamble."

Xie Yan Chi pulled the corners of his lips and tightened her waist, "I have to get it back."

She found out.

Since the two of them were open and honest, the man has become more and more fearless.

Qin Yu Jue gritted her teeth, broke free from his arms, and said angrily: "Put on your clothes."

"Yes, yes, yes."

Xie Yan Chi echoed her with a smile, shook off his shirt and prepared to put it on.

And at this moment, Qin Yu Jue unintentionally swept it, and this time she found that there was a lion tattooed on Xie Yan Chi's abdomen.

The black and white tattoo, the position of the design is very ingenious, and it can be seen that the tattoo artist's skills are not exaggerated.

The lion didn't have a hideous expression, but it made people feel inexplicably coercive and shuddering.

There is a bathrobe in the way, only half of the tattoo is exposed, and the rest is hidden, which is quite a bit of inducing desire.

Qin Yu Jue frowned, keenly catching the scar that was not obvious under the tattoo.

She stretched out her hand and gently touched Xie Yan Chi's abdomen, and the uneven touch of the scar was extremely clear.

"Hey."

And at this moment, the wrist was grasped.

Xie Yan Chi smiled and raised Qin Yu Jue's hand, then leaned down to look into her eyes, and his tone was a little playful: "Further down, it's my territory."

... This person is obviously opening an incoherent meat tone, but she can't make people feel the slightest bit improper.

Qin Yu Jue didn't hide her gaze: "What's the matter?"

"You say this," Xie Yan Chi slowly buttoned his shirt as he let go of her, "Fire, more than ten years ago."

At this mention, Qin Yu Jue recalled what someone had told her about Xie Yan Chi's childhood before.

The tragedy that led indirectly to that fire.

She was silent for a long time and didn't speak, but after Xie Yan Chi buttoned the last button, she suddenly asked, "Does it hurt?"

Xie Yan Chi was tired of making a move, then looked down at the person in front of him, and after being quiet for a long time, he chuckled, still in that hanging-like tone: "It hurts."

Qin Yu Jue: "How much it hurts."

Xie Yan Chi: "The kind that can remember for a lifetime."

Although it was a joking tone, Qin Yu Jue could still see at a glance that he was not lying.

When he said this, the smile in his eyes was faint.

But with a bit of coldness, as if under those eyes, there are emotions that people can never read.

Qin Yu Jue had seen similar emotions many times on Xie Yan Chi's face.

A woman's sixth sense is often sharp.

The cruise ship had already traveled some distance at this point.

All around, there is a wide seascape, and the endless blue blends with the sky, and seagulls pass by from time to time.

The view is beautiful.

It's a great place for couples to get around.

Qin Yu Jue propped her arms on the window, and the salty sea breeze blew in his face.

Xie Yan Chi walked up to her and put on a coat for her.

"When did you start liking me?"

"High school."

"Because of that review?"

Xie Yan Chi laughed: "Hmm."

After asking this, Qin Yu Jue didn't immediately open her mouth and answer.

She just paused, then turned to lean against the window and said, "Aa Yan, you look at me."

Xie Yan Chi turned to look into her eyes.

"If you don't want to say it, I won't press you."

Qin Yu Jue said word by word, and said slowly, "But even if we have to separate one day, please give me a reason in a bright way, don't fool me with those words."

"Otherwise, I will hate you for the rest of my life."

  *******

Since the end of the variety show recording, Sheng Xiang Qing has established a deep friendship with Qin Yu Jue.

Although most of the time, Sheng Xiang Qing unilaterally complained to her about Chen Zi Jian's despicable behavior.

After getting acquainted with Zhang Chu Jun, the three of them quickly formed a small group.

The name of the group was conceived by Sheng Xiangqing for a day and a night: [Dog Man Research Association]

Eventually, it often evolves into a large-scale dog food sprinkling site.

One day, Sheng Xiang Qing felt that such a disguised act of showing affection was not very fair to Zhang Chu Jun, so she strongly proposed: "I know several friends with good character and handsome here, why don't I introduce them to you?"

Zhang Chu Jun declined: "Actually, I have a boyfriend."

Sheng Xiang Qing, who had a heart of gossip, immediately tried to extract the name of the mysterious boyfriend from Zhang Chu Jun's mouth as if she had been beaten with chicken blood.

However, the people kept their mouths shut, and they went down for three days without finding anything, and finally had to give up.

However, Qin Yu Jue occasionally bumped into Zhang Chu Jun a few times in the crew, and secretly talked to people on the phone.

She opened her mouth and shouted as if it was "Brother Qin", as if he happened to have the same surname as her?

During this filming time, the entertainment industry was quite calm, and there were no explosive incidents.

However, the business district has set off a big wave.

Because Xie He Chen is back.

For the name Xie He Chen, Qin Yu Jue is no stranger.

That's a well-known figure who is no less famous than Xie Yan Chi.

It is said that he was burned when he escaped from the fire while saving Xie Yan Chi, and has since been sent abroad for recuperation.

Now he has finally recovered and have been able to return to China.

During this time of going overseas, he also opened up a lot of markets and achievements, although he is not as talked about as Xie Yan Chi's establishment of Jingyi from scratch, but he is also a person.

What's more, the shares he holds in his hands are more than Father Xie and Xie Yan Chi combined.

"This is the heir of the First Xie Clan."

"As soon as Xie He Chen came back, Xie Yan Chi had to step aside. Who didn't know that the fire back then was clearly a father and son who wanted to kill Xie He Chen to get shares, but they didn't expect that they would survive. "

"Xie Ershao estimates that it won't be long before the two break up."

(T/N: Just wanna give information, I think that Xie Ershao means "Second Young Master Xie")

Some troubled people in the crew asked Qin Yu Jue about the gossip between these families, but she choked back unceremoniously.

After a long time, Zhang Chu Jun couldn't stand it, and crossed her waist and walked away a lot of gossipy people: "Do you need to worry about it? The Xie family went bankrupt and was able to buy a row of villas in Tongcheng for retirement. "

Qin Yu Jue never cared about the treacherous situation in the wealthy family.

But she could see that the burden on Xie Yan Chi seemed to be getting heavier and heavier.

There were a few times when Qin Yu Jue talked to Zhang Chu Jun and slept late, and she was just used to sending Xie Yan Chi a good night, but she didn't expect that every time he almost returned in seconds.

After secretly buying Assistant Chen, she learned that since the end of the variety show, he has lived in the company almost every day.

He has never slept long, and he only gets five or six hours of sleep a day, or even less.

The Dog Man Research Association is very fond of giving advice on such problems between couples.

Zhang Chu Jun: [In this case, even if you persuade him, he will only perfunctory you. 】

Sheng Xiang Qing: [That's right, so you have to make him deeply aware of the disadvantages of sleeping late. 】

Qin Yu Jue: [For example? 】

The two quickly searched for a large number of articles on the WeChat public account, and the title looked horrifying, and sent them to Qin Yu Jue.

Sheng Xiang Qing: [All of them are sent to Xie Yan Chi!] Shock him! Let him deeply understand the horror of going to bed late, causing a mental impact, so that he will be obedient and have a good rest! 】

Qin Yu Jue adopted this opinion, forwarded it all with one click, and attached a cold message by the way: [I hope you take a good look. 】

After a full five minutes of silence, Xie Yan Chi sent a message.

Xie Yan Chi: [?] 】

Immediately, he sent a screenshot.

Qin Yu Jue clicked on the screenshot.

It turned out to be the title of one of the articles she posted.

[My husband did something hastily in five minutes at night, and after seeing countless doctors, he was helpless, and the originally happy family was about to collapse, and the reason for all this turned out to be ......]

Qin Yu Jue: "......"

And then another screenshot.

[I was forced to choose cheating, and the seeds of disharmony in the sex life between husband and wife were actually planted because of this trivial matter......]

Qin Yu Jue: "......"

What kind of articles are these two broken teammates looking for?

Xie Yan Chi: [You don't have to worry about this. 】

Qin Yu Jue simply didn't have the face to look at the message sent by Xie Yan Chi anymore.

In order to save such an embarrassing situation, she pondered painfully for a moment, and then firmly sent two words.

Qin Yu Jue: [Mistake. 】

However, in the next second, the mobile phone rang.

Caller, Xie Yan Chi.

Qin Yu Jue hurriedly connected, took a deep breath, and tried to make her voice sound calmer: "What's wrong?"

There was a chuckle from the other end of the earpiece.

After a long time, she heard him say in a slightly playful tone, and slowly repeated what she had just said: "Wrong? "

"That's right!"

Qin Yu Jue pretended to be calm.

"Really?"

Xie Yan Chi asked slowly and methodically, "Who are you going to send it to?"

Countless names quickly flashed through her mind, but they were all eliminated one by one.

In the end, she gritted her teeth and said, "Assistant Chen, I see that he has been posting lyrical moments in the middle of the night recently, so I want to mention it."

Anyway, it's right to take the blame on Assistant Chen.

Xie Yan Chi chuckled a few lowly, as if he was about to let her go: "Cheng, then I'll convey it for you."

When he was about to hang up the phone, Qin Yu Jue suddenly shouted, "Xie Yan Chi "

"Huh?"

Qin Yu Jue lowered her eyes: "Rest early."

Now, it was Xie Yan Chi's turn to be quiet, and the side of the earpiece was silent for a long time.

"Promise me okay."

Qin Yu Jue let go of her soft voice, and every syllable was a little soft, as if scratching people's hearts, "Don't hurt your body like this, rest early, okay?"

Xie Yan Chi's voice was gentle and a little doting: "Well, promise you."

Every time Qin Yu Jue spoke to him in this tone, this little young master, who had always been calling for wind and rain, would always become helpless.

After hanging up, there was silence in the room.

The managers present all stared at their boss nervously, and then cautiously asked, "Mr. Xie, can the meeting start? "

"Hmm."

Xie Yan Chi put the phone aside, rubbed his eyebrows with his finger bones, and then raised his eyes coldly: "Let's start."

This look is like the person who answered the phone just now.

"That's right."

Before the opening, Xie Yan Chi seemed to remember something, and said casually, "Inform me to get off work normally today."

This sentence made everyone's eyes light up almost at the same time, and they were overjoyed.

Among this group of people, Assistant Chen was the most moved.

That's right! Sure enough, it is useful if it is still the words of the hostess!

One sentence can make the boss let himself go! Sure enough, long live the hostess!

  ******

After hanging up Xie Yan Chi's phone, Qin Yu Jue found out that there was an additional friend application on WeChat.

She clicked on the notification bar and glanced at it.

It's a landscape painting as an avatar.

And the verification message is: [Xie He Chen. 】

--------

T/N: I think the person Xie He Chen is a villain type...

Have a nice day!!!

Will update again tomorrow 22.3.24.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 182 9
"Miss Yn! I need you in my office after meeting." His tone wasn't diffrent from what he talk in with others and almost everyday but it was still diff...
182K 5.2K 87
This is an Original story it doesn't have any rape and there are few misunderstanding but nothing over the top it is just a sweet romance between an...
96.3K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
11.1K 110 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...