Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 51 ❣️

675 10 0
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 051

The filming location of this variety show is on Qing Lai Island.

It decided to be in this place because there was a poll on Weibo.

The question is: "What would you most like to go to with your lover", and most people chose the beach at that time.

Mysterious, romantic, and dangerous.

The sea seems to fit all the keywords that make lovers feel good.

The day before the start of filming, it happened to be Qin Yu Jue's birthday, and the program team naturally would not give up such a day that could create topics.

So, after the guests arrived at the hotel, the program team released an additional task in the name of "making tidbits".

"In order to familiarize everyone with the surrounding environment before the official shooting, please go to Qing Lai Mountain now, and each group of couples needs to take the cable car to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Qing Lai."

Having said that, in fact, Qin Yu Jue never guessed that when she went to Qing Lai Mountain, eighty percent of the program team united with other guests and arranged a birthday banquet there, wanting to surprise her.

In fact, this kind of thing is not difficult to guess, and the guests' birthdays will definitely take the opportunity to hold some activities, which is something that all artists know well.

It's just that even if you know, you have to perform a surprise in front of the camera, and cooperate with the arrangement of the program team to show your touch.

Therefore, many artists' birthdays are often more tiring than usual.

When she started to go to Qing Lai Mountain by car, Xie Yan Chi didn't come.

According to the director, it was because the plane was delayed because of work, so it could only arrive tonight at the earliest.

But the show waited for no one, so he had to give up and let him participate in the recording.

The gondolas are all in pairs.

Activities like this with a sense of excitement and danger are often the best for couples.

Sheng Xiang Qing took Chen Zi Jian's arm and said coquettishly: "You have to protect me, people are afraid of heights, and I will be very scared when I sit here."

Chen Zi Jian: "I am not talented, just like you."

The two didn't say a few words, they talked again, and finally crossed their arms and glared at each other like enemies, and then sat in the cable car.

Zheng Qian Yi and Xiao Ran are peaceful from beginning to end.

The two looked like an old husband and wife, although they didn't talk much, Xiao Ran's hand kept holding Zheng Qian Yi's shoulder and didn't let go.

And after such a long time, the relationship between Shang Zi Chen and Xu Shu Yin seems to be better than before.

"I heard that not long ago, the two co-produced an advertisement and had a common TV series, and the CP hype was quite hot."

It's just that when passing by Qin Yu Jue's side, Shang Zi Chen still stopped, turned his head, and asked with some hesitation: "Miss Qin, do you want to take the cable car with the two of us? You're alone-"

"Shang Zi Chen! What are you doing? Xu Shu Yin had already gotten on the cable car, put her hands to her lips as if amplified, and shouted, "Come here quickly!" "

Shang Zi Chen paused and looked back.

"No need."

Qin Yu Jue interrupted with a smile, "This is a love variety show, and it's off topic for three people to sit together."

Shang Zi Chen smiled, didn't insist any longer, turned around and walked in the direction of the cable car.

Qin Yu Jue looked at his back for a while, the corners of her lips curled, and the smile in her eyes was soft.

Women's intuition is very keen, and she can find that Shang Zi Chen doesn't like her anymore.

She doesn't know if he was aware of this, but Qin Yu Jue was very sure that Shang Zi Chen's eyes had already begun to pretend to be another person.

That's a good thing.

Everyone should move forward.

Finally, it was her turn to get on the cable car.

Originally, there wasn't much of the rest of the thought, but it wasn't until one sat down in the empty space that one noticed the surprisingly quiet surroundings.

Qin Yu Jue turned her head, looked at the few cable cars in front of her that had begun to start slowly, lowered her eyes, and then leaned her body on the seat, as if thoughtful.

She's missing Xie Yan Chi.

The car door seemed to be about to close, and at that moment, there was a sudden "pop".

A bony hand gripped the door frame heavily, the light in front of her was blocked, and the entire cable car was dark, and a black shadow hung over her.

Qin Yu Jue looked up in astonishment, facing Xie Yan Chi's narrow eyes.

His breathing was still a little undulating, the button of his shirt was open, and a few strands of hair hung down in front of his eyes, but his long eyes were smiling, and when he looked at her, his eyes were all gentle.

"You're not-"

"Your birthday," Xie Yan Chi laughed, "how can I be late."

Looking at him like this, he should have rushed over.

She doesn't know why, Qin Yu Jue can definitely feel the peace of mind and joy in her heart when she sees Xie Yan Chi appear in front of her.

She wanted him to come.

It's not that she doesn't care.

Xie Yan Chi leaned in, sat down beside her, stretched out his hand and pulled the neckline, leaned his head back, glanced at her, and then asked with a smile, "Do you miss me?"

Qin Yu Jue turned her head away, and her tone was quite eager to cover up: "Of course I don't want to."

"Ah, alas."

Xie Yan Chi was not a little angry and embarrassed, he lazily raised his hand and rubbed his neck, then leaned down to look at her, and said slowly, "But I want to."

When he said this, Qin Yu Jue couldn't read half a point of teasing from the bottom of his eyes.

The more she tried to see the thoughts in those light-colored pupils, the more inexplicable the attraction she read.

Why is this man so foul?

The cable car opened.

Halfway up the mountain, the sound of fireworks suddenly came from outside.

Qin Yu Jue turned her head.

At this time, the sky was almost dark, and the patterns and words on the fireworks were extremely clear - "I wish Qin Yu Jue a happy birthday".

She laughed.

It seems that this is the surprise prepared by the program team.

The next development was completely expected.

After getting off the cable car, although the other guests were surprised for a few seconds, Xie Yan Chi actually came, and then according to the plan, Qin Yu Jue was led to the scene of the birthday banquet.

Here, the banquet decorations are arranged in advance.

After making a wish, blowing out candles, cutting birthday cakes, smearing cream on each other's faces, and then playing some small games, it is time to enter the emotional tear-jerking session.

The guests took turns to present the gifts, and then read out the blessings and expectations they had prepared.

Then Qin Yu Jue responded and thanked again, and it was best to act sensational and more moving.

Underneath the camera, all the tenderness becomes formulaic and disingenuous.

Finally, it was a pair of diamond earrings sent by Xie Yan Chi and finished.

According to the script and the director's arrangement, Qin Yu Jue hugged each other warmly, and then Xie Yan Chi said "Happy Birthday".

At this point, the shooting is completely over.

A very standard set of processes, put on the show, is a very standard cookie.

It not only shows the good atmosphere between the guests, but also highlights the sweetness between lovers.

When she took the car back to the hotel, perhaps because she finally finished recording, the feeling of tiredness came up, making Qin Yu Jue's limbs as heavy as lead.

She had a very busy schedule today, and after getting up early this morning to make up for a scene, she rushed to Qing Lai Island non-stop.

The birthday party in the spotlight is not easier than filming.

To perform surprises and expectations, but also to perform moving and tearful eyes, and finally cooperate with the program team to perform a loving and touching scene with Xie Yan Chi.

It's actually very tiring.

After returning to the hotel, Qin Yu Jue prepared to take a quick shower and rest.

The bag had just been put down, and before she could turn around, her wrist was suddenly clasped by Xie Yan Chi.

Immediately afterwards, her whole body was pulled by him and crashed into his arms unexpectedly.

Before she could react, she felt a cold touch on her neck, stabbing people all over their bodies.

"Happy birthday."

There was a chuckle in his ears, Xie Yan Chi put down the arm around the back of Qin Yu Jue's neck, took a step back, and looked carefully, "It's very suitable for you."

Qin Yu Jue bowed her head.

He put a necklace on her.

But no matter how delicate the workmanship is and the ingenuity of the design, the price of that diamond alone is quite high.

She lowered her eyes, stretched out her hand and gently pinched the diamond, looked up at Xie Yan Chi's eyes, and tried to make her voice sound calm: "Mr. Xie, the birthday party is over."

"yes, I know."

Qin Yu Jue reminded: "You have already given me a gift once. "

"Can something performed in front of the camera be called a birthday?"

Xie Yan Chi chuckled in a low voice, with a hint of seductive laziness at the end.

He got up, approached Qin Yu Jue, and then lowered his head slightly to accommodate her gaze, "That gift just now was for the audience and the program team to see."

"And now?" Qin Yu Jue asked.

"It's for you now."

Xie Yan Chi looked into her eyes and repeated it very seriously and solemnly, "Happy birthday."

The sourness on the tip of the nose can no longer be controlled.

She didn't say a word, just looked at Xie Yan Chi like this, but a layer of mist was uncontrollably covered in front of her.

Qin Yu Jue turned her head away, as if she wanted to hold back deliberately, but her eyes were connected to the bridge of her nose, and a burst of soreness came, making her unable to control it anymore, and a teardrop rolled down.

Xie Yan Chi was stunned for a moment, then bent down helplessly, wiped her tears with his thumb, and seemed to coax her: "Why did you cry so easily? In the future, if-"

"There's no more."

Finally, it seems that a decision has been made.

Qin Yu Jue took a deep breath, forcibly suppressed the trembling and choking in her voice, and looked at Xie Yan Chi's eyes with a pair of watery eyes.

Her voice trembled slightly, and every word she said was extremely sharp: " Xie Yan Chi , I don't want to be like this."

Xie Yan Chi stopped what he was doing and looked back at her.

"If you don't like me, don't do these things."

No matter how much she controlled her emotions, as she spoke, Qin Yu Jue's mood still collapsed suddenly, "Contract couples don't need to do this level of thanks, don't be so good to me. No matter how much I'm a girl, I think a lot, I look forward to it, and I make a lot of feelings."

"So if you don't like me, don't do this to me," she said, biting her lower lip, she couldn't control her crying anymore, but tried her best to keep her words clear, "I'd rather be cruel, I don't want to be treated like this, and I always have to guess an unknown thing-"

Before she finished speaking, Xie Yan Chi raised his hand to wrap his hand around her face, grabbed her waist with one hand, and pulled her in front of him.

Then, leaning down and kissing her on the lips.

With a different aggression than every previous one.

The temperature of his palms was hot and hot, and his secret emotions filled every corner of his body with blood.

The sky was spinning, and with a sense of weightlessness coming from nowhere, everything around her seemed to be constantly falling downward.

Even the breathing obsession is entangled.

It wasn't until a long time later that the two finally separated.

Xie Yan Chi raised his head and pressed it tightly against Qin Yu Jue's forehead, he closed his eyes, his brows furrowed, and he didn't open them for a long time.

It wasn't until a long time later that he opened his mouth.

"I haven't denied it."

Xie Yan Chi's voice was hoarse to the extreme, "Qin Yu Jue, I have never denied it. "

Those are true.

The teasing in front of the camera that pretends not to care, and the answers that are spoken in a provocative tone when answering interview questions.

It's all true.

He never lied to anyone.

Except for himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
96.4K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
29K 653 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
1.5K 11 14
Qin Yao was born into a wealthy family, and her family background is extremely prominent. Therefore, she must always maintain a beautiful and delicat...