Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 45

514 8 2
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 045

Qin Yu Jue instantly restrained her emotions, and in Xie Yan Chi's eyes, she looked like a kitten that had opened its teeth and claws but wilted all of a sudden.

He lowered his head, his narrow eyes crooked, and laughed sullenly: "Why are you so easy to deceive, you believe everything I say?" 

Qin Yu Jue gritted her teeth and shook off Xie Yan Chi's hand fiercely.

This man looks like this every time, making people laugh without even blinking an eye, and lying as if it were true.

Her watery eyes were a little angry, she bit her lower lip, and she didn't speak, just looked at the person in front of her quietly.

After a long time, he chuckled suddenly.

Then she raised her hand, wrapped her arms around his neck, and leaned closer. 

The previous dissatisfaction in his eyes suddenly subsided, and with a somewhat seductive smile, she looked at Xie Yan Chi's eyes.

It's the same as when she was shooting.

Xie Yan Chi didn't move, but his eyebrows were raised, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he waited patiently for her next move.

Qin Yu Jue raised her head, his big arms tightened, and the distance between the two became even closer.

The corners of her lips curled close to his face. Breath around each other, as if about to kiss him on the lips.

At a distance of a fraction of a centimeter, Qin Yu Jue's movements suddenly stopped.

She gently raised her index finger against Xie Yan Chi's lips, and the smile in her eyes deepened: "Mr. Xie, are you still satisfied with such acting skills?" 

The voice is very soft, and each tail note is slightly raised, with a bit of demagogic meaning.

The atmosphere seemed to freeze in an instant.

Xie Yan Chi didn't say a word, there was no expression on his face, and he looked at her so quietly. His eyes were dull, and his emotions were dark.

After a stalemate for half a minute, Qin Yu Jue felt bored, let go of her hand, and prepared to leave.

And at this moment, her waist was suddenly buckled, her wrist was clenched, and she was caught off guard and pressed against the wall again.

The distance between the two was almost inseparable, and the sense of oppression and the aura full of aggression were even stronger than the last time.

Qin Yu Jue was stunned, and her whole body subconsciously wanted to struggle, but she was stubbornly resisted by Xie Yan Chi.

He crushed her to death, her body as hard as a piece of iron, and she was covered with a kind of anger that he had never shown to her before.

"Xie Yan Chi, you ......"

 Before Qin Yu Jue finished speaking, he clamped her chin between his fingers and lifted it up.

Then, he leaned down, a black shadow looming over her, as if ready to bite her lip.

Qin Yu Jue subconsciously closed her eyes and pursed her lips.

But unexpectedly, there was no expected touch between the lips.

Xie Yan Chi just tilted his head, leaned his forehead against her neck, let go of his hand, and laughed lowly: "With such ability, you still come to provoke me?" 

... Grass.

He teased her again.

Qin YuJ ue was completely annoyed and angry, and stretched out her hand to push him.

But before she could exert her strength, he grabbed her wrist and pulled it outward.

Xie Yan Chi raised his head and looked into her eyes, and the little scattered smile spread: "Don't tease others with such eyes in the future." 

"You care about me?" 

Qin Yu Jue's desperation has not disappeared, she tilted her head, and her tone was not good.

Xie Yan Chi raised his hand to hold the back of her head, forcing her to formalize her eyes.

Then, leaning over her forehead, he said, "Obedient." 

"Not everyone can stand it like I do."

  *******

Qin Yu Jue returned to the lounge after changing her clothes, didn't say a word, walked straight to the water dispenser, poured a cup of cold white water, and drank it dry in one gulp.

Even so, she can clearly feel the sound of her heart beating.

"That's right, Assistant Chen came over just now, and I gave him the mobile phone that the boss you want to repair. What's in this phone, it's so precious...... Hey? Boss, why are you so red? "

Tang Xiao Tang, who had packed her things, looked at it and asked casually, "Is the locker room hot?" 

"Well, the air conditioner is broken." 

Qin Yu Jue lied calmly with the same expression, but secretly flattened the plastic cup in her hand.

Scold.

It's all to blame on that male vixen.

And just then, there was a double knock on the door.

Song Jing Yun stood outside the door, smiled and bowed to the staff who came and went, then walked in, stopped in front of Qin Yu Jue, and stretched out his hand: "Today's advertising shooting has caused trouble to Miss Qin, I really don't want to go. Thank you very much for your help, so thank you very much. "

It is worthy of being a top-notch character, so polite that people can't make mistakes.

Qin Yu Jue put down the cup in her hand and shook it back with a smile: "No, Mr. Song's acting skills are already outstanding, and I didn't help much." 

"Maybe we'll work together soon." 

Song Jing Yun laughed and said, "When the time comes, I will ask Miss Qin for more advice."

Cooperate?

At that time, Qin Yu Jue didn't understand this cooperation, because none of the work schedules she arranged had any intersection with Song Jing Yun, so she only regarded him as polite.

Soon, however, she understood what that meant.

The original actor of "Qing Yu Case" was exposed to an indecent scandal, as well as a real hammer of derailment, and was quickly boycotted by Weibo netizens.

The investor was afraid of affecting the reputation of the film, so he replaced the original actor before the official announcement of the role.

And the new actor is Song Jing Yun.

Qin Yu Jue could definitely smell something weird.

For example, before the incident of the original actor East Window, Song Jing Yun was sure that he would cooperate with her.

So, he probably expected all of this a long time ago.

For these things, Qin Yu Jue didn't delve into them, and she didn't bother to be curious.

Although this kind of thing in the entertainment industry is not surprising, it is an overnight thing to become popular and fall to the bottom at any time.

The outbreak of many incidents is indispensable to the impetus of capital and opponents.

 Even if Song Jing Yun was involved in this matter, there was nothing to make a fuss about.

"The Qingyu Case" is about to start filming, and the characters are almost decided.

When looking at the overall cast list sent by He Huai Qing, perhaps because of the ridiculous sentence that Xie Yan Chi had made before, she also paid more attention to the candidates for the role of Lin ZhuY u.

[Lin Zhu Yu - none]

None?

Haven't you decided to start filming soon?

Although she was puzzled for a moment, Qin Yu Jue didn't pay much attention to it.

After all, it's a small paper-based character with only two or three shots, and it's not very difficult.

After all, even if it is a passer-by role, participating in such a well-known movie can be regarded as a glorious resume.

The final draft of the script was sent in quickly.

Qin Yu Jue looked through it, and the overall content didn't change much.

The character of herself is a ruthless character who fell into the red dust and was rescued by the male owner.,And then follow him from then on to bewitch the target with a glow.,And kill the ruthless character of the mission target in the gentle township.。

She loves the male protagonist wholeheartedly, and she gave up because of the appearance of the female protagonist in the later period, but in the end, she died to cover the departure of the two.

A tragic character through and through.

It's just that after flipping through the script a few times, Qin Yu Jue found that a fragment had been added to it.

At the end of the movie, Lin Zhu Yu's caravan drove through a small town, and then a little girl was running on the street selling hairpins, and accidentally fell in front of the convoy, and the hairpins were scattered all over the ground.

Most of the little girl's hairpins were of inferior quality, except for one that was very delicately made, but it was full of mottled marks.

She picked it up in a ruin in the valley.

That hairpin is the character played by Qin Yu Jue.

It is also the only gift given to her by the actor, so she will wear it on her head and keep it by her side wherever she goes.

Lin Zhu Yu lifted the curtain and saw the hairpin at a glance, and then bought it at a high price.

The servant asked, "What's so good about this hairpin, the young master wants it, and you can buy it for 1,000 or 10,000." 

Lin Zhu Yu laughed: "No, I can't buy it." 

This one snippet is new.

Although it is only a very short paragraph, it completely subverts the image of Lin Zhu Yu's character.

Originally, he was just a noble son who was nostalgic for Hualiu Lane, and the role played by Qin Yu Jue was just using him as a springboard to obtain information.

With such a change, he is the only person in the whole movie who loves Qin Yu Jue.

And whether the images shown before are really addicted to wine, or the adult beauty disguised because of deep love, is even more reverie.

She has to say that the screenwriter added this clip very excitingly.

Although there are very few shots of Lin Zhu Yu's character, the shaping of the plot is enough to become difficult to calm in a movie.

It's no wonder that this character is still empty.

Those with a discerning eye can see that this passerby role is even more valuable than some small supporting roles with a little more scenes.

It is estimated that there is a capital party that is still bidding, and wants to stuff the artists under his hands into it.

Three days later, "Qingyu Case 2" was officially announced.

Sure enough, as soon as the official announcement of this epic work came out, it quickly climbed onto the hot search.

  #Song Jing Yun Qingyu case#

Song Jing Yun deserves to be the top of today's ranking, and his ranking soon rose to the top of the list, and there are all the comments at the bottom.

The heroine is Zhang Chu Jun, a little flower who is in the limelight at the moment, but her popularity is not as high as Song Jing Yun. may be due to the reason for taking into account the acting skills, the director did not choose complete traffic, but still reserved a little leeway.

However, unexpectedly, Qin Yu Jue's name actually squeezed into the top three of the hot search.

Even after two hours, it surpassed the topic ranking of the heroine.

But compared with Song Jing Yun, Qin Yu Jue's topic square is not optimistic.

Although most of them are looking forward to it, more people are sarcastic about it.

"Don't you know how to avoid suspicion? I remember that Qin Jie Li is the heroine of the Qingyu case, right? Why are you embarrassed to make a sequel? I'm wondering, Qin Yu Jue's works are all that, why did she choose the female supporting role of this big movie? I suspect that Director Rong may be biased for her sister's sake. "

"Yes, yes, Director Rong has said many times that Qin Jie Li is the best actress in his heart, and Qin Yu Jue must have eaten her sister's dividends."

"I used to have a crush on her, but now I really don't like it. Qin Jie Li is the white moonlight in my heart, and eating her human blood steamed buns is really too satisfying. "

"Your sister is your sister, no matter how much you rub it, you can only play a supporting actress."

Originally, these were just a small part of the remarks, but they were deliberately guided by the marketing account, and people with intentions wanted to take the opportunity to suppress Qin Yu Jue, who was in the limelight, so they were infinitely amplified.

Soon, #Qin Yu Jue is absolutely away from Qin and leaves# This hot search also rushed up, clicked on the topic, and it was all ridicule.

He Huai Qing quickly sent a message: [I guessed, the company will deal with it, don't look at Weibo, just film well. 】

Since she wants to take over this movie, Qin Yu Jue's psychological quality is still there.

It has long been guessed that there may be such remarks.

But at this juncture, a topic was suddenly bought on the hot search, and it was menacing.

  #Zhou Zi Ran gave up the prosecution#

Qin Yu Jue laughed.

Zhou Zi Ran's company is quite smart in marketing.

It seems that it is the right time to take advantage of Qin Yu Jue's popularity and choose to disclose the private photo before to achieve the publicity of maximizing her own interests.

--------------

T/N: See you again for tomorrow.  Have a nice day!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 110 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...
1.8M 94.4K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
103K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...