Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

Da PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... Altro

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 44

437 8 0
Da PhyuPwint8

Chapter 044

Qin Yu Jue watched Xie Yan Chi's reply that day, and was silent for a moment, and couldn't help but ponder why she opened this gap.

So she replied neatly: goodbye.

She decided not to bring shame on herself.

However, as soon as the message was sent, before the screen could be cut, Xie Yan Chi's message popped up again.

[Xie Yan Chi]: Bring it to me tomorrow.

Tomorrow?

Qin Yu Jue was stunned for a moment, and then reacted.

The first task after the end of the variety show, Party A is Jing Yi Technology.

Jing Yi Technology's most representative game in the PC game is "A Sword Spring and Autumn", which can be said to be the leading role in martial arts games. Even if similar games have exploded in recent years, it has not shaken its position in the slightest.

Every year, the planning team invites two celebrities to shoot a promotional video.

This year's invitation list was originally planned to be on the few small flowers who have been in the limelight recently, who knew that Qin Yu Jue was born out of nowhere, not only won his own boss, but also the CP limelight actually jumped up, and it was the top of the CP topic list for several days.

After many discussions, both in terms of popularity and appropriateness. Except for Qin Yu Jue, there was no other candidate.

What's more, promote the game in a binding way with your own boss, and give it a suitable promotion for the game.

So the planning team immediately finalized the schedule with He Huai Qing.

  *********

Early the next morning, Qin Yu Jue came to the filming location to do the modeling.

There are a total of eight schools in "A Sword Spring and Autumn".

Every year, two of these schools will be selected as representatives, and celebrities will wear the exclusive costumes of the sect for publicity shooting.

According to the usual practice, this year, in addition to Qin Yu Jue, Song Jing Yun was also invited to shoot a promotional video.

Song Jing Yun became popular last year because of an epic martial arts film, and his ancient costume was extremely amazing.

Soon, the two were ready to look.

The sect played by Qin Yu Jue is the Lingyu Pavilion represented by poison in "A Sword Spring and Autumn", and the appearance of this profession is famous for its bewitching and exotic style, so the number of female players is also the highest.

This outfit suits her very well, and the charm does not need any deliberate shape and expression to emerge spontaneously. 

With such a charming image of the role, Qin Yu Jue is familiar with the car.

And the Tianshan faction played by Song Jing Yun is a standard famous and decent family.

He is dressed in a chivalrous costume, which is completely opposite to Qin Yu Jue's appearance, but it is inexplicably suitable.

The shooting of the commercial also has some plots, and in order to make the two characters highly related, some vague and ambiguous emotional lines are also added.

For example-

Qin Yu Jue and Song Jing Yun were originally opposites, and after the two met, they had a big fight. One uses poison and hidden weapons, and the other relies on swordsmanship to resist.

 But in the process of fighting, you have to remember that your eyebrows are flirtatious, Qin Yu Jue must have a flirtatious smile, and Song Jing Yun needs to be forbearant and restrained. 

But in the second half, when Qin Yu Jue fell into danger and enemy minions, the character played by Song Jing Yun would appear in the sky and descend from the sky to save people. 

The final backdrop will fall on the backs of the two people looking side by side. 

Both of them are actors, and as soon as the director talks about it, he almost understands the plot thoroughly.

There is a high probability that they love and kill each other, but they are inseparable at a critical time.

Qin Yu Jue's sense of camera and expressiveness are very good, and commercials like this are also handy to shoot, which can highlight the charm of the character to the fullest.

Soon, the single-player shots are all done and the plot part begins.

[In order to get the secret book, the disciples of Ling Yu tried to use the magic of witchcraft to lure the disciples of Tianshan Mountain, but they were resisted, and the two had a fierce battle. 】

Although it is just a simple sentence, the content to be expressed is very complex.

In addition, the shooting of the advertising video does not have any lines, so all the plot has to be completed by eyes and movements.

"Three, two, one, begin."

As the shooting began, the two also got into the groove.

Qin Yu Jue raised her eyelashes, a pair of shallow eyes smiled, and the bottom of her eyes shone with a fine light, which was enough to seduce people's hearts at a glance.

She leaned forward, approached Song Jing Yun, put one hand against his chest, and climbed up inch by inch as if she were weak and boneless. Then he raised his head slightly, and a pair of eyes like spirit flags looked into his eyes without slanting.

Four-second veneer shot.

Although Qin Yu Jue didn't make much movement, the dark waves under her eyes surged, and it seemed that every moment looked different from the previous moment.

The charm is all carved into the bones.

Ling Yu Pavilion's eyes would turn red when he cast the spell, and although it was a real scene with no special effects at this moment, the changes in Qin Yu Jue's eyes were still clearly visible.

Very amazing acting.

The photographer feels that although Qin Yu Jue is becoming popular now mainly because of her appearance and the popularity of CP, such acting skills still retain their value in the circle.

As long as there is a suitable position, it may really develop to the point where others dare not reach.

Song Jing Yun is actually not bad at acting.

But in front of Qin Yu Jue, there was still a sense of being suppressed.

When he crashed into Qin Yu Jue's eyes, he was stunned for a moment, and he didn't react at once.

But it was only a short second, and he quickly adjusted his mood, and as the director did when he was talking, he grabbed Qin Yu Jue's hand with a quick response, and then buckled her against the wall with his backhand.

"Cards!"

The director shouted: "Jing Yun, you two can get closer to each other, and you have to be more ambiguous here. You should look down at Qin Yu Jue, and then get closer to her face. "

After speaking, he didn't forget to praise: "I feel that your opponent has shortcomings, and the character understanding is right, but there is less sense of CP. Be confident, you see how you two look like you......"

"Ahem."

In the middle of his sentence, he was interrupted by a coughing sound.

The director turned his head and found that Assistant Chen didn't know when he was standing next to him, covering his lips with his hands, and coughing desperately very deliberately: "Cough, cough, cough!" 

There was a feeling that something was wrong.

The director turned around stiffly and looked at it and found that his boss Xie Yan Chi, and he didn't know when he came to the filming site.

He stood a few meters away, just looking at himself calmly.

After a while, he chuckled, pulled a chair and sat down, and said slowly: "Go on, what is the right thing? I didn't hear too much about it. "

... Something went wrong.

The director took a deep breath, turned his head to look at Song Jing Yun, and said, "Actually, you don't look very right. "

Qin Yu Jue didn't expect Xie Yan Chi to come to the scene lately.

After all, this busy man has not touched the ground recently, and she thought that he would ask Assistant Chen to come over to take a look at most, but she didn't expect to come in person.

It was obvious that the staff around her were afraid and respected the boss.

Ever since he moved the stool there, she could feel that everyone on the side had instantly tensed their backs, restrained the playful attitude just now, and all of them looked like "I love work".

But no matter how much you are afraid of Xie Yan Chi, the work still has to be done.

The director quietly glanced at his big boss, and after making sure that he was really just watching the filming seriously, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Let's do it again, just start from the position where you buckle her on the wall." 

Hearing this, Xie Yan Chi raised his eyelids, raised his hand on the back of the chair, and raised his index finger to knock on the chair, full of impatience.

Maybe it was because Xie Yan Chi was being here, Qin Yu  Jue could definitely feel that Song Jing Yun was much more restrained than just now.

After a few games in a row, she feels much worse than before.

The director shouted several times, endured his emotions and endured it, as if he was taking into account that Xie Yan Chi was here, so he couldn't vent: "What's the matter? Again, remember, I want you to be more interactive. "

Song Jing Yun's face was also a little bad, and he seemed to blame himself for his frequent mistakes.

However, the next shot.

Although Song Jing Yun's series of movements from holding her wrist to clasping the wall were smooth, because Xie Yan Chi was here, his emotions were still tense and could not be released.

He always kept his distance and didn't dare to approach.

If it goes on like this, she is afraid she won't be able to finish shooting in one day.

Just as the director was about to shout "card", Qin Yu Jue suddenly moved.

As soon as the corners of her lips curled, she raised her hand and climbed onto Song Jing Yun's neck, then raised her hand to clasp the back of his head and gently pressed it down, allowing him to get close to her face.

A pair of fox-like eyes with a charming smile.

The director's eyes lit up and he felt shocked.

Assistant Chen glanced at the person next to him worriedly, thinking that the boss might want to kill someone.

"Xiao Chen." 

Xie Yan Chi suddenly spoke, "Isn't it time to weaken the profession of Tianshan?" 

"......" 

You are a communiqué personal vendetta.

"Cards! Okay, that part was good just now, it's over! "

The director was finally satisfied, and he nodded while watching the replay in the camera, "Xiao Qin, you played a good role in that section just now."

Successfully freed the interaction between the two from the stiffness.

The shooting time was two days in total, and after this footage passed, some small pieces of content were retaken, and today's mission was over.

Qin Yu Jue rubbed her sour eyebrow bones, then turned around and glanced aside.

She didn't know when he left.

Qin Yu Jue laughed.

Thinking about it, he is such a busy man, he definitely can't wait for her to finish shooting.

But she doesn't know why, but she feels a little lost inexplicably.

She hissed softly, increased the strength of her phalanges, and pinched her eyebrow bones hard.

Really, maybe she is stunned.

She laughed self-deprecatingly, and then prepared to go to the locker room to change into her clothes for today.

However, as soon as she turned a corner, her waist was suddenly caught by a powerful big palm. Then the whole person fell forward, caught off guard, and crashed into a hard chest.

Qin Yu Jue was stunned for a moment, and just as she was about to raise her head, her wrist was suddenly grabbed, and then she was buckled against the wall with her backhand.

... Why does this action feel so familiar?

Xie Yan Chi leaned down, his eyes were full of fine light, although he was smiling, but he vaguely seemed to be able to feel inexplicable danger, and the palm of his waist was also hot and scary.

He chuckled and whispered in Qin Yu Jue's ear, "Aren't you quite good at acting? Why is it so easy to be shy? "

"Xie Yan Chi!"

 Qin Yu Jue gritted the root of her teeth, her cheeks were hot, "You let go." 

Xie Yan Chi: "Not loose." "

"What do you mean?" Qin Yu Jue was desperate.

The smile on the corner of Xie Yan Chi's lips did not decrease, he leaned down and said in a procrastinating tone: "It's okay to let me let go now." 

Qin Yu Jue: "Then you will be loose-"

"But at five o'clock, there are paparazzi secretly taking pictures." 

Xie Yan Chi lowered his head, leaned close to her ear, and interrupted, "Are you sure you want me to let go?" 

Speaking of this, he narrowed his eyes, and the tail note was slightly raised: "If you ask me to cooperate, my price is very expensive." 

Qin Yu Jue: "You better hold it for a while......"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

649K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
16.9K 941 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
167K 1.8K 87
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
103K 2.6K 40
For 23 years old woman, Gia Florence went through lots of breaks up and she never been in a relationship for more than six months. All because she en...