Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

36

466 8 0
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 036

Although it was daytime, all the windows on the third floor were covered with blackout paper and thick curtains.

The entire area was shrouded in darkness, looking gloomy and oppressive.

In such an environment, even the sound of the second hand of the clock hanging at the end of the corridor is particularly clear.

The hiding time is ten minutes.

Because the program team said that at most two people could hide together, except for Qin Yu Jue, the rest of the people finally chose to hide in pairs with their partners.

Before Sheng Xiang Qing went up to the third floor, she repeatedly confirmed to the director team: "You have to assure me that it's just hide and seek, and there will definitely be no strange mechanisms, or there will be staff like yesterday's escape room."

In this regard, the director did not respond directly, but showed an unexpectedly deep smile.

Sheng Xiang Qing's heart was half cold.

It seems that there must be.

As soon as they went up to the third floor, the couple went straight to the living room area and hid directly under the coffee table in front of the sofa.

Qin Yu Jue looked at their very obvious and extremely easy to find position, pondered for a moment, and then asked, "You guys hope to be caught by Xie Yan Chi quickly, right?"

"Of course not, how is it possible, we are very game-oriented!"

The two immediately denied the triple, but the little expression with a little weakness could still make people read their inner thoughts at a glance.

It seems that these two people are crawling to the point where they want to be arrested immediately, and then they can stick to Xie Yan Chi's side.

Qin Yu Jue chuckled, bent down to look at the two people hiding under the coffee table, and asked with interest, "Do you want to make a bet?"

Sheng Xiang Qing blinked, full of puzzlement: "What bet?"

"Just bet that I'm sure he'll save the two of you until the end."

Qin Yu Jue said.

According to his character, eighty percent can see the little ninety-nine in the hearts of these two people at a glance, so he will deliberately hang and pretend not to see them, so as to toss them.

"......"

The two fell silent.

Finished.

It sounds like it's indeed Xie Yan Chi's style.

Zheng Qian Yi and Xiao Ran also quickly found a hiding place.

"Xiao Yu."

Just as Qin Yu Jue was about to continue looking for a position, she suddenly heard someone calling out to her.

She stopped and turned her head.

Shang Zi Chen stood behind her, followed by Xu Shu Yin, and his tone was extremely considerate: "The program team has a lot of routines, you may be scared alone, otherwise we will help you find a hiding place first? Then we hide in the room next to you, and if something happens, we can rush over and help you."

Qin Yu Jue didn't answer immediately, just looked at him deeply, and then laughed: "No. If we are caught, we will immediately become enemies. "

"How so."

Shang Zi Chen smiled heartily, "Even if you are caught, I will not betray you."

"Of course I believe you, but I mean—"

Qin Yu Jue's eyes moved slightly, the corners of her lips hooked, and she chuckled: "I will betray you mercilessly."

"?"

Shang Zi Chen didn't react.

When she said this, she also raised an index finger, which was reasonable: "After all, this is the spirit of the game."

Shang Zi Chen was completely speechless: "......"

Looking at his reaction, Qin Yu Jue's eyes continued to smile.

She turned around and walked deeper, and by the way, she raised her hand to say goodbye: "I'll see you later."

Because the light was extremely weak, only a few dim lights illuminated it, so Qin Yu Jue walked forward with her hand against the wall the whole time.

And when she walked next to a painting, she felt a notch under the wall.

She stopped, looked closely, and then realized that there was a secret door underneath the painting.

However, it seems that the mechanism has to be triggered to open.

Qin Yu Jue frowned, glanced up and down, and finally landed on the painting.

She stood on her tiptoes and ran her hand over the frame inch by inch.

Finally, on the top side, she touched a button.

After pressing it, the secret door in front of her slowly opened, revealing a small and cramped space.

Looks like it's a good place to hide.

But Qin Yu Jue could also feel that this space was definitely not just for people to hide and seek.

What program group carefully set up the plot may be triggered.

Qin Yu Jue hugged her arms, looked at it for a while, then turned her head, looked at the camera hanging on the wall for live broadcasting, and said, "I'll make a statement to the director team first."

The back of the director team sitting in front of the camera tightened.

"I know it's not going to be good to get in here."

The director team who guessed the routine panicked.

"But I thought about it, if you don't go in, maybe your mechanism will be used as an ornament."

Qin Yu Jue calmly analyzed, and then said slowly, "It's okay for me to cooperate with your routine, but this is obviously hard work, and it's thankless, so I have to raise my salary, right?"

"......"

Under Qin Yu Jue's gaze, the camera swayed up and down with difficulty, and it seemed that he agreed.

Qin Yu Jue, who was satisfied, nodded, turned around and walked into the cramped and closed small space bravely and decisively.

[Hahahaha, worthy of being Xie Yan Chi's girlfriend. 】

[I understand what brought them together, and it was really two people who were evenly matched. 】

[Blackmailed me in public, laughed and vomited hahaha. 】

Sure enough, not long after entering, she heard the sound of the mechanism turning.

Then Qin Yu Jue could clearly feel that the small space she was in was moving slowly, as if she was about to teleport herself to some new space.

"Click"

After a long time, the sound stopped.

Outside the passage, the notches in the walls are shifted forward and flattened.

With the naked eye, it seems that there is nothing unusual.

  *****

After Xie Yan Chi was confined in the closed room for ten minutes, hide and seek finally began.

The program team specially gave him a small flashlight, and the light was not strong.

At the end of the flashlight, there is also an exclusive pendant of the program group, and some iron pieces are tied to the pendant, and it will make a "dang dang" sound when it moves.

In the dimly lit space on the third floor, the sound was particularly terrifying.

It's like some Dark Knight's talisman.

But for the cowards of the piano keys, it was like a fateful redemption.

When the little flashlight appeared in front of their eyes, and they clearly heard the sound of "dangdang", the eyes of the two lit up, and their eyes were full of longing.

To be honest, these two people are extremely distracted from their hiding positions.

So much so that Xie Yan Chi just went upstairs, his eyes were slightly off, and the flashlight swept away, and the light shone directly on their faces.

It was an incredibly long eye contact.

The two chicks are like looking at their father, their eyes are full of joy and eagerness.

Xie Yan Chi stuck in his pocket, stood five meters away, didn't even lift his eyes, and looked at the two of them expressionlessly.

A full minute later, just as the two little chicks were about to crawl out neatly, the flashlight in front of them suddenly moved away and shone in the direction of the corridor.

Then, under their expectant gaze, Xie Yan Chi pretended not to see anything and walked in the other direction.

By the way, he also said casually: "There is no one in the living room."

  "??"

You're acting too obviously!

[My mask is cracking with laughter hahahaha. 】

[It's really hard to act, no matter how fake it is, as long as I say I haven't seen it, I haven't seen it. 】

[Sure enough, Qin Yu Jue definitely understands him, the coward couple is too miserable, and the players who fight to the end in hide and seek this time must be these two people. 】

The sound insulation of the room is not particularly good, and the surrounding area is surprisingly quiet, so when Xie Yan Chi passed through the corridor, the few people in the room could still clearly hear the sound of the iron pieces colliding.

The voice stopped in front of the door where Shang Zi Chen was hiding.

Then with a "squeak", the door was pushed open.

Some cold sweat oozed from Shang Zi Chen's forehead, but he still calmly did not make a sound, and made a silent gesture to Xu Shu Yin beside him.

He's actually quite smart.

Peek-a-boo is nothing more than a place with shelter such as a cabinet or the bottom of a bed, and it is only a matter of time before it is found.

So although Shang Zi Chen hid in the cabinet, he chose a special position-

The topmost layer.

When he entered the room, he noticed a bedside table next to the closet, so he moved it in the direction of the closet, and climbed into the top compartment of the closet.

Then, he also used some clothes to block the outermost.

Generally, when a person who arrests someone looks at the wardrobe, he will only take a casual look inside.

If you find no one, you will go to the next place.

Very few people go out of their way to look up and back to look closely at the lattice above.

Sure enough, the cabinet door was pulled open.

The light of the flashlight illuminated an area, but it made the hearts of the two people hiding tense and uneasy.

They immediately held their breath, their bodies tensed up and down, and they didn't dare to make any movement.

After a long silence, the door was closed again.

Darkness is back in front of them.

The sound of iron pieces still sounded intermittently, and it sounded as if Xie Yan Chi was looking for them elsewhere in the room.

After a long time, as if he had not found it, he left the house and closed the door with him.

Shang Zi Chen breathed a sigh of relief, moved his somewhat stiff body, and hooked the corners of his lips.

Oh, Xie Yan Chi .

He reached out and pressed the closet door, slowly opened it, and looked around.

Sure enough, the man was gone.

"Xu Shu Yin, he shouldn't be back for the time being, let's go down to the room first to find out if there is any mysterious item that the program team said."

At this moment, Shang Zi Chen felt that he had won his first victory against Xie Yan Chi, and his voice was a little confident.

It seems that the MVP of this game is none other than him!

However, as soon as he said this, as soon as he lowered his head, he found that-

What about the bedside table??

How can he go down without something stepping on him?

Just jump?

Wait a minute.

Shang Zi Chen sensed that something was wrong.

Why did the bedside table suddenly disappear, could it be that -

He turned his head stiffly and glanced in the direction of the doorway.

Sure enough, Xie Yan Chi didn't leave yet.

He deliberately stood against the door just now, so he didn't see it.

At this moment, Xie Yan Chi leaned against the wall, lazily holding his arms.

Seeing Shang Zi Chen looking over, he raised his eyebrows lightly, and said slowly: "Come, jump."

Shang Zi Chen: "......"

What kind of cruel monster is this.

After a while, the director's voice came out through the speaker: "Shang Zi Chen, Xu Shu Yin has been discovered, and he will automatically enter the pursuer's camp, please be careful."

[The game bug lives up to its name.] 】

[It's too bad hahahaha, I didn't say anything after finding someone, and then quietly cut off someone's way of life. 】

[Shang Zi Chen's expression changed too much, from a proud and proud brave man to a frightened little chick. 】

[Seriously, now except for Qin Yu Jue, I can't think of anyone who can be suitable for Xie Yan Chi. 】

However, Qin Yu Jue is now facing a difficult problem.

She was teleported to a new chamber by the trap.

The chamber is small, surrounded by mirrors, on which is written a crooked line - "Don't leave."

Surrounded by flowers and dolls, it looks like a children's dollhouse, but for some reason, it looks particularly unsettling.

Even some dolls will suddenly speak in a milky voice.

Qin Yu Jue still felt a little scary at first, after all, it was a closed space, and the surroundings were so weirdly arranged.

But after staying for a long time, she has gradually gotten used to it, and gradually adapted to it.

She even started playing with Lego in the children's room.

She thinks Lego is still more interesting than the puzzle room.

The director team who was secretly observing had a question mark on his face: "How did it become a children's program??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 3.3K 62
IMPORTANT: If you are reading this in any site other than Wattpad and AO3, you are reading a stolen version. (Yeah, I mean teenfic) It's very upsetti...
1K 7 56
Anesthesiologist Lu Yan received an emergency call late at night. On the way to the hospital, she accidentally met Deng Man, a female high school cl...
677K 17.1K 115
Synopsis: Su Yan had been crushing on Wei Zhou for seven years, only becoming his wife after an accident. Everyone mocked her about her luck, claimed...
41.9K 646 135
A part-time doctor came to the club. She was beautiful, gentle and meticulous, and she was very good at coaxing people. There are often innocent te...