Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

33

467 8 6
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 033

After dinner, in order to enhance the integration of the guests and the viewing of the variety show, the program team specially arranged a small link.

"We have prepared snacks and drinks and some small games for the party in the villa, and the last thing everyone has to do today is to hold a small party, and after the party is over, you can rest."

It sounds like just playing a game in front of the camera, and it's not very difficult.

Sheng Xiang Qing was a little puzzled: "But I didn't see snacks and drinks in the kitchen just now."

Director: "These things are on the third floor, and you need to find them yourself. "

At first glance, there is nothing wrong with that.

But after thinking about it, it came to me --

Who said "It's best not to go to the third floor tonight"?

Thinking with her toes, she also knows that there will definitely be some hidden plot on the third floor.

Now it is the moon and the wind is high, Sheng Xiang Qing imagined the possible picture, then shuddered and shrank next to Chen Zi Jian: "I will definitely not go. "

After much discussion, they decided to vote for a delegate and go to the third floor to take these things down.

There was no disagreement with the results of the vote -

Xie Yan Chi .

Under everyone's expectant gaze, Xie Yan Chi got up slowly and methodically, ready to go upstairs.

"Wait a minute."

And at this moment, Qin Yu Jue suddenly spoke: "I'll go with you."

She's not done yet.

In front of so many people, it was definitely an impossible task to get Xie Yan Chi to say those three words.

If there is an opportunity to be alone, she can also hint that it may be able to be done.

So, under the respectful gaze of everyone, the two walked up to the third floor side by side.

There were no lights on the third floor, and the entire passage was shrouded in bottomless darkness.

Xie Yan Chi pressed the switch on the side of the lower channel, but the light did not turn on, it seemed to be broken.

... The program team tossed so much that they simply wrote the words "I'm terrible" on the floor on the third floor.

Xie Yan Chi turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone and shone it around.

The decoration of this floor is out of place with the lower two floors, with a bit of a quaint European atmosphere, quite like the old buildings in the vampire movies.

At first glance, nothing was found for the party.

It seems that they have to find room by room.

Xie Yan Chi glanced at Qin Yu Jue, motioned for her to come closer to him, and then said, "Let's go."

Qin Yu Jue nodded and followed.

Her mind was not on how terrifying this floor was, and her mind was full of "how to speak, how to hint".

Before she had taken a few steps, she began her first attempt, and said in a pretended casual tone: "Just now, I heard Sheng Xiang Qing tell the story of her and Chen Zi Jian. "

Xie Yan Chi glanced at her, then swept the room in front of him and said, "This room is empty, look at the next one."

Qin Yu Jue asked tirelessly: "Do you guess who the two of them confessed first?"

"There's no one in here."

As he spoke, Xie Yan Chi had already pushed open another door.

"......"

Even so, Qin Yu Jue did not give up: "It's actually Sheng Xiang Qing, I thought it would be Chen Zi Jian who spoke first."

Finally, Xie Yan Chi stopped moving, the corners of his lips curled, and he chuckled.

Then he put his arms up against the wall and looked at her for a long time: "And then?"

"Then I remembered that it was as if no one had ever confessed between us."

Qin Yu Jue was absolutely stubborn and tried to get the task back on track, "It's all naturally together."

Now, Xie Yan Chi should have understood.

She has hinted at it to this point.

As a couple who use each other, why do you have to give a face to cooperate, right?

"You don't seem to have said that."

Xie Yan Chi narrowed his eyes, and laughed locally, "So you want to confess to me now? Okay, I can listen to it. "

You listen to.

Qin Yu Jue almost had a myocardial infarction, she gritted her teeth, and simply broke the jar: "I mean, I want to hear you say."

"That's not going to work."

Xie Yan Chi replied neatly.

Qin Yu Jue: "Why? "

Xie Yan Chi: "I'm shy. "

......

This may be because the world is not worth it.

Under the night vision shooting, Qin Yu Jue's speechless expression was extremely clear:

[Hahaha, I guessed Qin Yu Jue's task. 】

[It's not a secret, it's too obvious, I guessed it.] 】

[I feel that Xie Ershao also guessed it, it's too annoying, no matter what, he just don't say it hahahahaha. 】

Qin Yu Jue gave up, and after a night of crazy hints, she was already physically and mentally exhausted, and all thoughts were lost.

If she can't complete the task, she can't complete the task, she doesn't want to go through such pain anymore.

After realizing that Xie Yan Chi was simply soft and hard, Qin Yu Jue also focused on finding items.

Pushing open a few rooms with a face, there was nothing to look for in them, but the furnishings in each room looked depressing.

The oil paintings hanging on the walls seem to be very normal, but they always make people faintly smell a little weird.

It seems that the program team has great potential in doing supernatural programs.

All the way to the last room at the end of the hallway.

Qin Yu Jue had a hunch that the things she wanted might be placed inside, but this room must be even more terrifying.

As soon as she opened the door, she found that it was actually the decoration of the wedding room.

There is a big word "Happy" on the wall, and there are two rag dolls nestled together at the head of the bed.

On the top of the cabinet next to the bed, there is a box, and the box is pasted with the LOGO of the program team, which seems to be the party item to be found.

"Help me get some light."

Qin Yu Jue looked at the height, and after determining that she had to step on the bedside table to take down the box, she simply stood up.

Xie Yan Chi frowned, took a few steps forward, silently approached her side, and raised his hand on her back, as if to protect her.

The position of the box was placed in the middle of the top of the cabinet, and it was quite heavy, Qin Yu Jue slowly moved it to the edge, and was about to take it down, when she suddenly heard a sharp voice-

It was the two rag dolls placed on the bed, and suddenly they laughed extremely exaggeratedly, which made people's scalps tingle.

Unguarded, Qin Yu Jue made a move, and subconsciously stepped backwards, stepping into the air.

Xie Yan Chi quickly reached out to clasp her back and protect her backbone.

There was a "bang", as if it had hit a position.

"Are you alright?"

Xie Yan Chi's inquiring voice came.

Qin Yu Jue barely stood firm, got off the bedside table, and then turned her head to look at him: "Well, it's okay, did you hit it just now?"

"Didn't hit it."

Xie Yan Chi used the light of a flashlight to shine on the two dolls on the bed, and then withdrew the hand that was holding Qin Yu Jue's back, and said, "I didn't pay attention to kicking the foot of the bed just now."

There was no doubt that there was him, and seeing that he behaved quite naturally, Qin Yu Jue didn't ask much.

Because there were a lot of things in the box, plus the one just now, Xie Yan Chi didn't let her go up again, and moved the things down by himself.

After going downstairs, Sheng Xiang Qing reflected her vigorous curiosity: "What's upstairs? Horror? "

"It's not scary, it's super romantic up there."

Qin Yu Jue talked nonsense casually, and her acting was quite natural: "You were tricked by the director and deliberately didn't let you go up, but in fact, it was really beautifully arranged. There were a lot of pictures of us in the secret room, and I thought it was quite interesting. "

Speaking of which, she didn't forget to hint at Xie Yan Chi.

Xie Yan Chi took the stubble very naturally, and his tone did not pause: "Well, there are a lot of photos of Chen Zi Jian, I suggest you take a look at them yourself, it is very eye-catching."

The edited version of the show hasn't come out yet, and the guests don't know what they look like when they are filmed.

Hearing what the two said, the curious baby couple believed it, got up from the sofa and rushed up.

A minute later, he came back screaming, "Ahh "

[I laughed to death and felt sorry for this coward CP. 】

[It's 2020, and there are still people who believe the nonsense of the Yuchi couple? ] 】

[The vicious couple lives up to their name. 】

After such a day, the atmosphere of the guests in the show gradually became harmonious.

At the party, everyone didn't have any baggage, and the director team also took advantage of the atmosphere to play a game of drawing cards to answer questions.

Towards the end, the director drew out the last card: "May I ask the guests, when was the saddest experience in your memory?"

The setting of this question is actually quite ingenious.

This part of variety shows is generally an emotional flashpoint, in order to highlight the difficulty of celebrities, so as to abuse fans and increase the loyalty of fans.

If you answer well, you can also win the favor of many passers-by.

Everyone here is well aware of this truth, and the answer is very sincere, with tears, the atmosphere is brought up at once.

Then came to Qin Yu Jue.

She leaned back on the sofa, thought quietly for a moment, and then laughed, and said softly: "I was about sixteen years old, and once I had to throw two coins on the bus, and one of them fell to the ground and rolled into the gap in the saddle. "

"The car is moving, and some of them are unsteady. I picked it up for a long time, but I couldn't pick it up because it got stuck in the gap, until the guy in the seat got impatient and kicked it out with a coin on tiptoe. "

She lowered her eyes and said lightly: "I don't know where that coin rolled, so I didn't continue to pick it up, and after standing there for a long time, I suddenly felt sad."

The director didn't react: "Is it the saddest one?"

"Hmm."

Qin Yu Jue laughed, "The saddest one."

There are many sad times in life.

It is impossible for her to talk about her sister's death and her father's death in front of the camera.

She can't tell that most difficult time as a story.

But she wasn't lying.

All emotions can be ignited by a very, very small thing.

On that day, she had just moved back to her hometown.

Her father signed a critical illness notice, her sister's funeral had just ended, and her mother was tired of dealing with the people who came to collect debts. Compared to these, leaving the city and friends you know and coming to a place where you don't know anything may be nothing.

Qin Yu Jue knew that she couldn't vent her emotions in front of her mother.

She is more difficult than herself.

She has been mentally adjusting herself, becoming a sensible child and learning to control her emotions.

But there are some things that can't be controlled.

Because of that coin, all grievances seem to have found a breakthrough.

The sourness on the tip of the nose could no longer be controlled, and all the negative energy was vented in one go.

It was the saddest moment.

But it's not just a coin.

Seeing that Qin Yu Jue was never ready to explain more, the director was not asking, and looked at the last person who didn't answer the question: "Mr. Xie, what about you?"

Xie Yan Chi raised his eyelashes, turned his head, and looked at Qin Yu Jue with a heavy gaze, and after a long time, he only said two words in a nutshell: "Just now."

Qin Yu Jue's pupils shrank.

She understood what he meant.

The emotions that were well controlled just now and can calmly talk about the past were inexplicably stirred up at this moment.

She turned her head to look at him, her eyes reddening.

Look at this person.

He can see everything through and know how to soothe other people's emotions with the bull's eye.

But in the end, it doesn't belong to her.

After the party, Qin Yu Jue glanced at the wine bottle on the table, then got up, went to the kitchen to pour a glass of warm boiled water, and then asked the program team for a few decanting pills.

"Eat."

Qin Yu Jue handed the thing to Xie Yan Chi.

Xie Yan Chi glanced at it and didn't answer: "No, the degree is very low."

Qin Yu Jue didn't speak, just raised her hand, fed the medicine into his mouth without saying anything, and then handed the water cup to his lips: "I didn't ask your opinion, I have to get up early tomorrow. No matter how low the degree is, you will have a headache if you don't take sobering medicine in advance. "

The water cup was on the side, and Xie Yan Chi didn't drink it.

He just looked at her quietly, the corners of his lips moved slightly, and after a moment, he whispered, "I love you."

"...????"

Is your reflex arc that long in a year?

_________

T/N: This is all for today 17.3.24.

In week day (Monday to Friday) because of going to work , the numbers of uploading chapters will be less than Saturday and Sunday. Perhaps , It may be two chapters during the week day.

Thank You for everything ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 915 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
8.9K 98 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...
439K 21.7K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
636K 29.5K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...