Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

26

543 10 7
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 026

Finally, under Zheng Qian Yi's dissuasion and the screams of "little chicks", the wicked couple finally planned to let go of the hard-working staff and walked into the elevator.

The elevator went up, and after getting out of danger, Sheng Xiang Qing relieved herself.

She and Chen Zi Jian glanced at each other, patted their chests, and said, "Actually, the difficulty of this secret room is not very difficult for me. "

Chen Zi Jian immediately understood: "Of course, because I have played the secret room game of Jing Yi Technology. The plot is rich and brain-opening, which is unexpected, and there is no problem in solving the secret room after playing. I heard that Jing Yi recently released a new game, I really want to try it soon. "

"......"

Hardcore implants.

Xie Yan Chi was silent for a moment, and slowly turned his head: "To be honest, you still don't advertise me in the future."

[Hahahaha, the gold lord heard it and wanted to run away. 】

[Although these two people are cowardly, they remember the advertising words quite clearly. 】

[I laughed to death this advertisement, Xie Yan Chi wanted to withdraw after hearing it.] 】

The live broadcast of the secret room lasted more than two hours before it ended.

The guests, who were in high spirits before the show began, were completely exhausted after several hours of torture.

Six of the top ten Weibo topics are hot searches related to this show.

The Yuchi couple sat firmly on the throne of the first place.

They have to say that the publicity effect of variety shows is still very good.

Xie Yan Chi's new game, which was released not long ago, reached the highest daily profit since its release within half a day after the live broadcast passed, and the number of downloads doubled compared to usual.

The recording of the escape room is a physical job, and the program team is still very benevolent to let the guests go back to the hotel to rest for a few hours, eat something by the way to replenish their strength, and then go up the mountain in the afternoon.

After tossing and turning all morning, everyone was sweating.

Qin Yu Jue returned to the hotel, ready to take a shower and change her clothes before recording in the afternoon.

Then, she received a call from He Huai Qing.

"Have you ever read my carefully tailored script?"

He Huai Qing raised her voice and screamed on the other end of the earpiece, "What about those girly heart-bursting actions and plots I set for you? What about the character I carefully prepared for you? How do you make a vicious character for me! "

Before recording, the program team will reveal the content involved in the variety show.

Therefore, for the theme of escape room, He Huai Qing specially set up a series of standard sweet love actions similar to "the warm-hearted princess hug with a sprained foot", "gentle comfort when she is frightened by ghosts", and "heroically protecting her behind her in the face of a group of ghosts".

The company is ready to buy #Yuchi couple is too sweet#This hot search.

As a result, she didn't expect that the topic of #Yuchi couple vicious# was the one who finally occupied the first place.

It was 108,000 miles away from her heart's expectations.

Qin Yu Jue took the phone away a little distance and tried to explain: "I ......"

"This is a love variety show, not an adventure variety show. You are now leaving the audience with a vicious and hardcore image, and it will be easy to go off topic when you record it in the later stage."

He Huai Qing was so angry that she smoked, "The romantic plot in the back will become very disadvantageous, and it is easy to collapse the character."

Although He Huai Qing was emotional, it was not unreasonable to be worried.

On variety shows, the most important thing to pay attention to is the shaping of the character image.

There can be reversal, but the reversal only leaves one feature, and it will be paradoxical if it is too rich.

It's just—

Qin Yu Jue was silent for a long time, and suddenly spoke: "Sister He, the character in the script is not suitable for us. "

"Tell me why."

He Huai Qing seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"The boyfriend image in the script that is similar to 'spoiling' and 'domineering' will not be suitable for Xie Yan Chi, and will cover all his characteristics."

Qin Yu Jue's tone was very calm, "Sister He, Xie Yan Chi has his own way of dealing with it and his unique attraction, and he doesn't need to be defined by personality."

He Huai Qing quieted down, and then laughed: "Your evaluation of him has suddenly become higher."

"It's just a matter of facts."

Qin Yu Jue's tone was fluttering, "Besides, according to the setting in the script, I am not Qin Yu Jue."

"What's that?" He Huai Qing asked.

Qin Yu Jue: "It's an accessory of Xie Yan Chi."

As soon as this sentence came out, there was no sound on the other end of the earpiece for a long time.

"I'm not anyone's appendage."

Qin Yu Jue said lightly, "At most, it is a relationship of mutual use. "

After a long silence, He Huai Qing said, "You convinced me. "

As an agent, she has always made quick decisions and has her own considerations.

"In that case, I don't force the character thing, but I'll keep an eye on your performance in the future. If you don't handle it well and cause negative reviews, I will force you to customize a new character and script, understand? "

Qin Yu Jue: "I understand."

After hanging up, she stretched her lower limbs, dropped the phone, and turned around to pour a glass of water.

As soon as he turned around, she met Xie Yan Chi's gaze.

Xie Yan Chi was wearing a bathrobe, leaning against the door of the bathroom, holding his arms, and looking at her with interest.

Qin Yu Jue felt a little suffocated: "Did you hear it all?"

"Not all."

Xie Yan Chi's narrow eyes narrowed slightly, as if he was reminiscing, "I heard the latter part."

Qin Yu Jue felt that her throat was a little dry: "Since when?"

"Probably, you complimented me on being attractive."

Xie Yan Chi said lazily, "Thank you for your love."

It was still a little embarrassing to hear the discussion between herself and He Huai Qing.

Qin Yu Jue wanted to escape from the scene: "If it's okay, I'll go take a shower first."

However, just as she was about to quickly slip away from Xie Yan Chi and into the bathroom, she suddenly remembered something and stopped.

Qin Yu Jue turned around: "You go and sit on the sofa."

Xie Yan Chi: "What to do?"

Qin Yu Jue glanced at his legs and reminded, "Knees."

"There's no need."

Xie Yan Chi straightened up, glanced at her, and then smiled, "Just perform before the show."

Qin Yu Jue looked at him: "I'm not acting."

The two looked at each other for a long time, and finally were interrupted by Xie Yan Chi's helpless chuckle, he obediently sat on the sofa and leaned back casually: "Okay, then please give your boyfriend who uses each other a medicine, right?"

"......"

She knew that this man still remembered this sentence.

Qin Yu Jue was laughed at angrily, she pursed her lips and walked to the cupboard to take out the medicine box, and whispered: "Be careful."

After lifting part of the bathrobe, she realized that Xie Yan Chi's knee injury was worse than she expected.

A large patch of black green, surrounded by dots of bruises, some places are even purple and black, just looking a little painful.

Sheng Xiang Qing was right, he really fell very badly.

Mixed emotions spread in her chest.

Qin Yu Jue frowned, squatted down in front of him, put one hand on his thigh to fix the bathrobe that would slip off at any time, and then dipped a cotton swab in some ointment and applied it to the wound.

The cold touch tingled his knees.

Qin Yu Jue's breathing lightly hit his legs, and her hair seemed to rub together, like a feather commotion.

Xie Yan Chi's body was stretched up and down into sharp lines, and he only felt that his temples were swollen and painful.

He reached out and grabbed Qin Yu Jue's arm, brought her up, closed his eyes and pressed his eyebrow bone, his voice was hoarse to the extreme: "Sit on the sofa."

"Why?"

Qin Yu Jue never understood what this was doing, "That's not convenient."

Xie Yan Chi didn't explain, but repeated in a dumb voice: "Sit on the sofa."

Qin Yu Jue frowned slightly, and just wanted to ask him what kind of nerves he was experiencing.

But before the words could be spoken, she suddenly understood something.

This posture, like being in, that.

"......"

Grosss.

The feeling of shame came up all of a sudden, she picked up the pillow on the side, and simply threw it on Xie Yan Chi's body, her whole face flushed: "Perverted!"

"What are you thinking? Sooner or later, I'll have to get that stuff out of your head!"

Xie Yan Chi laughed sullenly a few times and caught the pillow: "What do I think?"

"You!"

Qin Yu Jue was so angry that she found that she couldn't speak, so she had to say angrily, "Take the medicine yourself!"

She shoved the swab into his hand and turned away, stomping her slippers loudly.

Xie Yan Chi laughed, he glanced at the wound on his knee, then threw the cotton swab in his hand to the side, and stood up, as if he was not ready to take care of the wound.

However, as soon as he turned around, he found Qin Yu Jue standing a few meters away with her arms folded and looking at him.

"What's going on? You're not going to take medicine as soon as I'm gone? "

Qin Yu jue sneered.

After speaking, she walked quickly to Xie Yan Chi's side, pressed his shoulder to let him sit down, then looked at him angrily, and pulled out a cotton swab again: "How adult, don't you take care of yourself? Won't anyone take care of you?"

Xie  Yan Chi was stunned for a moment, but he didn't answer immediately, just let her toss.

After a long time, he lifted his eyes and said lightly: "It's true that no one cares. "

"Then there's someone now."

Qin Yu Jue said.

Xie Yan Chi raised his eyes to look at her.

Qin Yu Jue also stopped the movement in her hand, looked back, and then added vigorously: "Only for the contract period."

Xie Yan Chi smiled: "Okay."

  ******

After Qin Yu Jue went to take a bath, Xie Yan Chi glanced at his phone.

The program team has started the second round of voting.

The content of the vote is to "decide the room where the guest will live".

Except that Shang Zi Chen and Xu Shu Yin had to separate rooms, so they did not participate in the vote.

There are also three levels of room types: excellent and poor.

But after all, it's in a villa, so the poor room is not too bad.

But as you can see from the accompanying picture, the obvious space is small, the location of the bed is also small, and looking at the direction, it should be colder than other rooms.

It is said that depending on the room, the tasks and plots that will be triggered at that time will also be different.

[I heard that this time it contains suspense elements, so will the next room be scary?] 】

[I feel the same, the layout is very gloomy.] 】

[Suddenly I feel that every room is looking forward to it, and the top grade looks good, but I feel that there will not be much plot. ] 】

Fans are trying hard to live in a good house for their favorite guests.

The program team also felt that according to the popularity of the Yuchi couple, it should not be a problem to live in a top-grade room.

And yet, at this moment—

The user [Xie Yan Chi's father] consumed 10,000 super rockets to vote, and voted for "Xie Yan Chi Qin Yu Jue will not live in the next room".

Xie Yan Chi's eyelids jumped.

He switches to the call interface and makes a call.

The phone was quickly connected, but the person on the other end didn't speak.

"Dad."

Xie Yan Chi said, "You said you are not outrageous. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
650K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
1.8M 94.4K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
96.3K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...