Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

20

620 12 6
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 020

The director agreed in advance, because the live broadcast could not be edited, in order to avoid chaos, so the plan of "making the boyfriend jealous" would be carried out in groups.

Which group to start with depends on the situation on the spot.

During each group, other people in the know will be involved.

Now it seems that Xie is the first to bear the brunt.

Sure enough, as soon as this sentence was finished, Xu Shu Yin next to him laughed, and took over in a soft tone: "Hey? Shang Zi Chen, how do you know so clearly, we have been friends for so many years, I don't like spicy food, you can't remember. "

Shang Zi Chen raised his eyelashes and glanced at Qin Yu Jue, and his voice sounded very gentle: "Because Yu Yu cooperated with the first movie in my life, it is quite fateful to say."

This line, as soon as they hear it, they know that it is carefully choreographed.

The lethality is huge, and the word provocation is written on the face.

Under the director's strong hints, Qin Yu Jue glanced at Xie Yan Chi, who looked unusual, and decided to cooperate with the performance perfunctorily.

So she turned her head, looked at Shang Zi Chen, bent her eyes, and said with a smile: "Thank you for bothering."

Shang Zi Chen looked at the bottom of her eyes, his eyes moved slightly, and then he turned his head pretending to be nothing, and said, "It's okay."

Qin Yu Jue's facial features were originally excessively exquisite, especially when those eyes were smiling, with some unrhetorical but natural charm under his eyes, which looked clean and attractive.

In fact, when she received the plan, she was still a little worried.

Even before the party started, she thought about whether to tell Xie Yan Chi about the live broadcast.

Because the two are not real couples after all, she is afraid that Xie Yan Chi will not care about this matter at all, so the live broadcast effect may be extremely bleak, and there may be a rumor of "good looks".

But after thinking about Xie Yan Chi's amazing acting skills this morning, Qin Yu Jue decided not to shoot herself in the foot.

She would rather he wasn't jealous than go through that deadly operation again.

However, at this moment, Xie Yan Chi, who had been maintaining his original posture, moved.

He leaned back, leaning lazily against the back of his chair.

Holding the menu in one hand, pinning his index finger between the two pages, and resting the other hand on the seat, his knuckles tapping down on the table.

Although he didn't say a word, the anger in his body was deeper.

His jawline was tense and his eyelids drooped, as if he was looking at the names of the dishes on the menu, but his eyes were so cold that he didn't even slant his eyes, but the people around him were suddenly silenced.

Flowers exploded on the barrage -

[Laugh at me, who designed this line?] It's annoying, isn't it?]

[Really, the program team is not human, I substituted myself for those two lines just now, if I hear that someone cares about my boyfriend so much, I can be so angry that my chest will burst]

[I vomited, is it okay for the program team to have a little heart?  Engaging my small business brother like this, do you know that it is very hateful]

[Xie Ershao's expression, my God, I still have a little bit of anticipation]

The assistant director laughed dryly, and saw that Xie Yan Chi was not speaking, so he was ready to bring this link over first: "Then let's not order fish, we can eat anything anyway."

At this moment, Xie Yan Chi gently closed the menu book with his thumb, and then raised his hand and threw it on the table casually: "I have chosen."

The waiter immediately bent down: "What does this gentleman want to eat?"

"Butterfly mullet fillet, green pepper fish, stone pot river fish."

"......"

That's finding fault.

Qin Yu Jue's eyebrows jumped suddenly, she raised her hand to support her eyebrow bone, and then helplessly glanced at Xie Yan Chi beside her.

Then, all of a sudden, it met his sight.

Xie Yan Chi curled the corners of his lips, raised his eyelashes lightly, and then asked slowly, "Don't like fish?"

In fact, Qin Yu Jue was not a picky eater at all, but in order not to smash the field, she still stubbornly said: "Well......"

At this moment, Xu Shu Yin, the second almighty tool man, opened his mouth: "Mr. Xie, since Miss Qin doesn't like to eat, then forget it."

"How can you forget it."

Xie Yan Chi laughed sullenly, then slowly propped up his chin and lengthened his tone with interest, "Can't you see, I'm deliberately looking for trouble?"

  "??????"

The words are amazing.

Xiao Ran on the side was the most senior, and he didn't know anything about the game on the field, so he asked blankly: "Is Mr. Xie in a bad mood today?"

"No, I'm in a good mood."

Xie Yan Chi raised his index finger, picked up a strand of hair on Qin Yu Jue's shoulder, circled it, and said in a slow tone: "It's not good now."

Qin Yu Jue looked at him: "What's wrong with you?"

Xie Yan Chi didn't answer immediately, but the smile in his eyes deepened.

He moved his index finger and lightly tapped her lips, a pair of fox eyes with a smile, and a little bewitching at the end: "What do you say? Do you want me to remind you again? "

[Ahhhh]

[I want to pick up the boyfriend next to me who has a cold war with me every time he is jealous and presses his head to ask him to learn]

[If there is a face of Xie Yan Chi, it doesn't matter if my boyfriend is jealous every day]

[I hope that as soon as I open my eyes tomorrow, I will be depressed, and I can be favored by the president]

Not only did the barrage explode, but even the guests and staff who were watching on the sidelines gasped visibly.

The only one on the scene who can be called calm, they are afraid is only Qin Yu Jue.

She was completely accustomed to this little young master's unconventional operation.

Especially when the two looked at each other, she knew in her heart that Xie Yan Chi had already guessed the trap deliberately set by the program team.

Qin Yu Jue turned her head, silently touched a cherry in the fruit bowl in front of him, and was about to eat a fruit to suppress her shock, by the way, how to answer Xie Yan Chi's amazing words just now.

However, at this time, Shang Zi Chen kindly reminded her: "The cherry is very astringent. "

Hearing this, her hand stopped, and as soon as the cherry touched the side of her lip, she was about to withdraw it.

And at this moment, the arm that was originally on the back of Qin Yu Jue's chair suddenly moved.

Xie Yan Chi raised his hand and lightly clasped the back of her head, making her head look in his direction, and then leaned down to accommodate her height.

Then, with her hand, he bit down on the cherry.

The distance was very close, and the cherry inadvertently rubbed against Qin Yu Jue's lips, obviously it was a cold coat, but the place where it was rubbed burned a hot temperature.

The two are very close, and from an outsider's point of view, it is like experiencing a lingering kiss.

She could clearly see Xie Yan Chi's well-defined eyelashes, those amber pupils, and a little picky but strong aggression in the bottom of his eyes.

"Hmm."

He hissed softly, and didn't let go of his hand immediately, just a low laugh with a lazy tone, "It's quite astringent."

It has poured into the live broadcast room of hundreds of thousands of people, and at this moment the barrage is completely covered by a white word of "ahhhh"

[Didn't you watch the guests be jealous?? How did you start killing dogs? 】

[Ahhhh]

[My God, this is swearing sovereignty]

[Do you mind eating a little more after all the dog food is so much? Please kiss the two directly.,If you can't kiss it, I'll be P-picture]

At this time, Qin Yu Jue's head was blank, and after coming back to her senses, she felt the hot temperature of her cheeks.

She turned her face away, and her voice was shy and annoyed: "Xie Yan Chi !" "

Xie Yan Chi laughed a few times, his chest shook slightly, and then he held her head, rested it on his shoulder, and asked, "Just want to see me jealous?"

"....."

Although it didn't have a mirror, Qin Yu Jue could still guess how red her face was at the moment.

She simply followed Xie Yan Chi's movements, did not look up again, but buried her whole face in his shoulder socket, trying to calm down her emotions.

Xie Yan Chi refused to let her go, and lowered his voice to tease her: "Tell me, do you still eat fish?"

This vinegar is quite echoing.

Qin Yu Jue completely admitted defeat: "... Eat. "

On Weibo, the topic of #Xie Yan Chi late jealousy# and jumped into the top ten.

In such a short period of time, and someone took a screenshot of the same picture of the Yuchi couple, and even adjusted the filter, and deducted the details at length to analyze the sugar.

The number of people in the live broadcast room climbed up visibly with the naked eye, and the server crashed a few times.

[To be honest, I feel that Xie Yan Chi guessed the plan of the program team, but he still accompanied Qin Yu Jue to act]

[Yes, yes, yes! The one who poked me the most was here, knowing that you were teasing me, and smiling and cooperating]

[Hahahaha, I think Qin Yu Jue is the one who was tricked, right? She was also secretly taken advantage of by Xie Yan Chi]

[How can falling in love be called taking advantage! ] 】

[Xie Yan Chi is tired of fighting back, I'm Xie Ershao! ] 】

At the scene, Xie Yan Chi slowly raised his eyes. Just right, he looked at Shang Zi Chen who was sitting on the side.

Shang Zi Chen was also looking at him, and there were no waves in the dark pupils.

Xie Yan Chi's eyebrows narrowed slightly, the smile on the corner of his lips faded slightly, and he slightly increased his strength to hold Qin Yu Jue as if he had sworn sovereignty, and then said slowly: "Thank you Mr. Shang for bothering, my girlfriend is usually quite squeamish."

Shang Zi Chen raised his eyelids lightly and said lightly: "It's okay."

Seemingly unmistakable dialogue.

But he can faintly smell the undercurrent waves.

After a minute passed, Qin Yu Jue completely adjusted her state and got up from Xie Yan Chi.

After drinking a glass of cold white open to calm down her emotions, she looked up and looked around.

Very blazing sight.

At a glance, the group of people even had a neat standard aunt smile on their faces.

...... Qin Yu Jue had mixed emotions.

But fortunately, the live broadcast progress of the program group still can't be left behind.

After adjusting the atmosphere, it was time to move on to the next link, and the next two couples were successfully tricked in order.

But whether it is from beginning to end, he ignores everyone's hints, and even when he talks about Zheng Qian Yi's kiss scene, he is still rationally commenting on Xiao Ran, who "I think that kiss scene is almost climatic".

Still didn't say anything and started to eat, sitting next to him silently and sullenly, Chen Zi Jian, who was angry alone, couldn't talk no matter how she coaxed.

Although these two people have caused a lot of discussion, there is no group that has a more topical degree than Xie Yan Chi and Qin Yu Jue's group.

Wait for the live broadcast to come to an end, #XieYanChiQinYuJue# This group of topics has topped the list.

Towards the end of the dinner, the director stood up with a smile and asked meaningfully: "Come, let's give you a chance, during the meal, did you notice anything unusual?"

Xiao Ran was confused.

Chen Zi Jian is still jealous.

The only barrage guess may have found that the program team planned to talk Xie Yan Chi , but he didn't say a word.

He just lazily raised his arm and put it on the back of Qin Yu Jue's chair, as if he knew what was going to be announced next, but he didn't answer, his eyes were full of indifference.

The director waited for a while and made sure that Xie Yan Chi was not ready to answer, so he announced the answer: "Actually, today's mysterious guest and your girlfriends have a common task, which is to make the male guests jealous. "

As soon as the correct answer was announced, there was a burst of laughter at the dinner, accompanied by Chen Zi Jian's unexpected chagrin and Xiao Ran's dazed face.

"Because none of the male guests found out about the plan during the live broadcast, the winner of this game is the female guest and the mysterious guest, who will receive a point point, and correspondingly, the man will deduct a point point."

After the punishment results were announced, the two victims at the scene complained one after another.

Only Xie Yan Chi didn't seem to react much, as if he had expected it a long time ago.

The director asked curiously: "Did Mr. Xie guess it a long time ago?"

Xie Yan Chi turned his head to look at Qin Yu Jue, laughed, and said in a procrastinating tone: "It's easy to guess."

"Then why didn't Mr. Xie say it just now?"

"I said, won't she lose?"

Xie Yan Chi still had that cheerful tone, he raised his hand, gently held Qin Yu Jue's shoulder, and said with a smile, "If she loses, I have to coax her when I go back."

The live broadcast, which has not yet been closed, accurately recorded this scene.

Later, this live broadcast was called "a must-learn introductory tutorial for boyfriends".

Qin Yu Jue heard this, and turned her head to look at Xie Yan Chi.

He didn't look at himself at the moment, just looked at the director with a smile and answered the question calmly, and his tone was smooth without a pause.

She lowered her eyes and looked away.

Perhaps, a girl who can be really liked by people like Xie Yan Chi.

Must be lucky.

  *******

Because the dinner was live broadcast, in fact, Qin Yu Jue had been holding on and hadn't eaten well.

After returning to her room to clean up, she went downstairs and bought some simple bread and milk from the convenience store in front of the door.

When she went upstairs again, she was just about to enter the door when she met Shang Zi Chen.

"What a coincidence."

Shang Zi Chen also looked like he was coming back from shopping, wearing simple sportswear and a peaked cap, which was quite juvenile: "Didn't you eat at night?"

"After all, it's still live."

Qin Yu Jue laughed.

In fact, Shang Zi Chen has a good relationship with her.

Since that movie, there has been some connection between the two.

Sometimes when they happen to meet, they will go out to dinner, and he will send some blessings during the New Year's holidays.

It's kind of a friend.

It's just that that's the end of the relationship.

Later, Shang Zi Chen's fame grew, and Qin Yu Jue also took the initiative to avoid the distance with interest.

Originally, he would invite from time to time, but he was rejected several times later, and he took the initiative not to mention it.

"By the way, I've heard about that before."

Shang Zi Chen smiled, "At that time, I happened to go to Beishi to film, if I was here, I could actually help."

In fact, everyone in the circle knows that Shang Zi Chen has developed rapidly since he entered the entertainment industry.

The reason is inseparable from his family background.

It used to be a very popular topic, "Which stars have to go home to inherit the family property if they don't film", and the one with the highest nomination rate is Shang Zi Chen.

The forum also picked up the villa where Shang Zi Chen's family lived, and the price per square meter of that place was beyond people's reach.

"No, you don't."

Knowing that it might be polite words, Qin Yu Jue laughed, ready to casually perfunctory: "Actually, it's still ......."

And at this moment, a male voice sounded behind her.

The tone was full of restlessness and coldness, not at all like the carelessness of the party.

"You don't need to."

Qin Yu Jue never looked back.

For the first time, she saw Xie Yan Chi's expression.

His eyes were sharp, like sharp knives, and the anger on his body spread uncontrollably, and the oppressive aura made his chest sink suddenly.

Xie Yan Chi laughed, and his tone was lazy: "Is there still a camera here?"

"Mr. Xie."

Shang Zi Chen adjusted the brim of his hat and said in a fluttering tone, "Although it is very rude, if I were you, this kind of thing would not have happened."

Although his tone did not fluctuate, it sounded gentle and gentle, but every word seemed to have a thorn.

It's not the first time Shang Zi Chen has heard of Xie Yan Chi, and even because of the cooperation between his family, he has a deep understanding.

On this person, will there be a high school girlfriend who talks about his current girlfriend?

He didn't believe it.

Qin Yu Jue was stunned when she heard this, her brows were slightly stunned, and she was about to say something.

However, in the next second, the wrist was grabbed violently, and then the whole person was pulled back.

"Do you want to listen to my advice?"

With such a provocation, Xie Yan Chi suddenly smiled, but the light in his eyes was still like ice, and the smile was very shallow, which made people shudder: "Enough is enough."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
96.4K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
29K 653 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...