Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 18

637 10 2
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 018

The host team looked at each other.

What's the situation, isn't it just a little tidbit? Why is it so hot all of a sudden?

Before the filming started, they hit the scene of the couple's quarrel?

Suddenly, the staff who keenly smelled the breaking point clip instantly cheered up and set up the camera to look ready to go.

Xie Yan Chi glanced at them indifferently, and then gestured in the direction of the camera.

The cameraman silently took a step back and softened: "It's okay Mr. Xie, we are at the door, and we will come in when you agree."

Inside the house, footsteps from far and near sounded, followed by Qin Yu Jue's voice: "The program team can come in-"

"No, you can't."

Xie Yan Chi covered the door for a moment, then turned back, grabbed Qin Yu Jue's arm, and said with deep eyes, "You need to your clothes."

Qin Yu Jue was almost not angry: "... This is the pajamas designated by the sponsors, you won't let me wear them out how do I advertise? And you're actually saying ugly to the camera? Who allows you to say that the clothes of the gold lord's house are ugly? "

"I'm also a sponsor."

Xie Yan Chi said with a sigh of relief.

"One of them, you're just one of them."

Qin Yu Jue pulled out his arm, raised an index finger, and emphasized repeatedly, "There's no need to discuss, not only will I wear this today, I will really wear this for the entire show."

Xie Yan Chi rubbed his eyebrows with his finger bones and took a step back: "Go and put on a coat."

Now, Qin Yu Jue will finally be happy.

She looked down at the nightdress, frowned, and said, "This style and neckline position are perfect, no-"

"No," Xie Yan Chi interrupted, he stared straight into Qin Yu Jue's eyes, and then said slowly, "I saw it, last night."

Guess?

Qin Yu Jue's emotions that had just calmed down were instantly ignited, her face turned red, and then she quickly turned around, ashamed and annoyed: "Pervert."

"So."

Xie Yan Chi bent down and lowered his head to her ear, as if to coax her, "Be obedient, put on a coat."

"No."

Qin Yu Jue still replied: "How can wearing a coat have a propaganda effect? Normal shooting is a normal angle, and there will never be any light shots. "

Xie Yan Chi smiled and touched his chin.

What you say is ironic that you are not a normal angle?

"Okay, you can go."

Xie Yan Chi seemed to be giving up, but when Qin Yu Jue turned around, he added slowly, "When the time comes, it will be done."

Qin Yu Jue paused, and then turned around suddenly: "You are taking advantage of privilege!"

"No, no, no."

Xie Yan Chi laughed, and his tone was very calm, "Otherwise, the money was not spent in vain?"

A team of hosts who eavesdropped on the door.

"Yes, really, really, we're knocking again!"

Ten minutes later, Qin Yu Jue, wearing a suit jacket, appeared in front of the camera, and then opened the door and invited them in.

The host smiled and said, "Mr. Xie takes good care of Miss Qin."

"Don't mention it, we're breaking up." Qin Yu Jue's face was expressionless.

... Yes.

Breaking up every time.

After sorting out her emotions, Qin Yu Jue began the formal recording process.

The show "Signal of Love" is different from the previous variety shows for couples traveling, but is more like a challenging show with a wide range of inclusiveness.

The core of the variety show revolves around a poll set up by the program team on Weibo before, "Which word do you think love arose because of".

The final vote was: exciting, romantic, and long-lasting.

So the setting of the program also unfolds according to these three words.

For example, "stimulus" refers to the fact that people are more likely to be tempted by the opposite sex in situations of danger, as the drawbridge effect says.

The show will set up a series of dangerous scenes and activities for the guests to participate in.

This recording revolves around the word, a rented villa in a mountain range on the outskirts, and the details will not be announced until the personnel arrive.

But just by listening to the description, she knows that it won't be easy.

Because the show requires traveling lightly, the main content of this assault recording is to see what luggage Qin Yu Jue packed up and brought into the mountain.

Just when Qin Yu Jue opened the suitcase, smiled, and was about to introduce them one by one, Xie Yan Chi, who had just gone to the bathroom to change clothes, walked out with a shuffling step.

Then he sat casually on the sofa, unbuttoning his collar and looking at her lazily.

Not only that, but he also picked up a freshly washed apple on the table, tossed it, and took a bite.

"Click."

A very crisp sound.

It's like watching a play.

"......"

The host team had already been informed not to make trouble for Xie Yan Chi, so they didn't speak in any way.

Qin Yu Jue's movements were stunned.

Although she didn't look back, the feeling was very much like being stared at by a lion waiting to hunt, and a very strong sense of danger came over her.

It doesn't matter.

In front of the camera, he couldn't toss.

And she also put on a coat of softness.

So Qin Yu Jue breathed a sigh of relief, took out a pure white one-shoulder suspender umbrella dress from the suitcase, and introduced: "I will definitely bring this one, I really like the design style of this suit, it is a very simple style but the version is very good——"

"It's not appropriate."

Xie Yan Chi took a bite of the apple, and said locally, "There are many mosquitoes, short skirts are not suitable, there are a lot of poisonous insects in Jiang Cheng, consider carefully."

Qin Yu Jue put down the skirt in silence, and then changed it again, "This lace underneath chiffon shirt is also very versatile, if I wear trousers, I will Amway this one, it will seem-"

"Not so good."

Xie Yan Chi rested his elbows on the sofa, propped his chin, and circled the part of his shirt on the chest with his fingers: "Tie, isn't this trip the main adventure theme? Can you let go of the action in this? "

Indeed, a bow is tied with a tie on the chest, which is indeed inappropriate if the movement is relatively large.

Qin Yu Jue gritted her teeth, put down the dress as well, and then took out a crop top one-shoulder shirt again, turned his head and glanced at Xie Yan Chi vigilantly, and then said: "This dress is really friendly, loose and suitable for sports, and it is more flattering to the proportions of the body..."

"No, you can't."

Xie Yan Chi spoke again.

Qin Yu Jue put down her clothes, turned her head to look at him, and asked with a smile, "What's wrong this time?"

"I don't like the color."

Xie Yan Chi said quite calmly.

None of the staff in the program team dared to speak.

It's as if there is an invisible aura between these two people, and the anger value has appeared in a numerical bar, and it is constantly climbing all the way up.

A big war is poised to start.

Qin Yu Jue suppressed her emotions again and again: "I haven't settled accounts with you about the nightdress."

"Reckoning? Still holding grudges? "

Xie Yan Chi hissed lightly and took a bite of the apple, as if thinking about something.

After a moment, he chuckled, with some playfulness in his tone, "What a big deal, even if you put on a coat, you can publicize it."

"Then tell me about it."

"If you think about it, if you take money from sponsors, and then praise people for their good pajamas, the audience will definitely not believe it."

Xie Yan Chi curled the corners of his lips, "So you have to ask me about someone like me, who people can't afford to invite, this is more pertinent."

The host was curious: "Then what does Mr. Xie think, how about Miss Qin's pajamas?"

"Think about it......"

Xie Yan Chi raised his hand and rubbed his temples, and then dragged the cavity and said, "The style is average, but if you talk about the material and feel-"

"Wait!"

Qin Yu Jue realized something, got up suddenly, snatched the apple from Xie Yan Chi's hand, and then simply stuffed it into his mouth to block his next words: "Shut up, don't say anything."

I will close my eyes and know what you're going to fart.

Xie Yan Chi looked at the little girl's flushed face in front of him, and laughed a few times, even his chest was shaking.

After a while, he reached out and took the apple, put it aside, then grabbed her waist and pulled it in his direction, his voice a little hoarse: "Why are you still so shy?"

Qin Yu Jue bit her lower lip.

This man.

Why is it so sassy.

The staff was quiet again.

The camera couldn't wait to shoot on the faces of the two, but because of Xie Yan Chi's identity, he could only hold back his excitement and didn't dare to step forward.

How can this paragraph be put in tidbits.

It must be put in the positive.

Finally, the host coughed and smiled: "I found out, Mr. Xie is jealous, right? Miss Qin's clothes are all more slim and figure-showing versions. "

Qin Yu Jue flickered at this time, she turned around and looked at the clothes in the suitcase that were rejected by Xie Yan Chi.

...... Indeed, they are all one-shoulder or short versions.

But these are her usual dressing styles, so she doesn't think there's anything wrong with it.

"Do you hear that?"

Xie Yan Chi's tail note was slightly prolonged, with some ambiguity: "You see, outsiders know that I am jealous."

The host's smile froze, and after the meeting came to his senses, the corners of his lips rose wildly uncontrollably.

I'm leaning on him.

He didn't admit it directly at all.

Is this the love of a domineering president?

I've knocked it too, I've knocked it too!

After sending off the program team, Qin Yu Jue finally breathed a sigh of relief.

She looked down, looked at her pajamas, was silent for a moment, and then turned to look at Xie Yan Chi, who was casually watching TV on the sofa.

After hesitating for a long time, she still stepped forward: "Just now-"

"Huh?"

Xie Yan Chi looked up at her.

Qin Yu Jue said: "You acted very well. "

Xie Yan  Chi was silent suddenly, the corners of his lips moved, but he didn't speak, just turned his head, and then looked at the screen.

After a long time, he said lightly: "Then learn a little."

Qin Yu Jue lowered her eyes, and only responded softly.

She suddenly remembered He Huai Qing's words:

"And a man like this is the one who can't be trusted. In front of reporters, affectionate words come easily, and act decently, this is the most terrible person."

In fact, Qin Yu Jue has always been a person who thinks she is sober.

But just now, there was also some vague certainty.

How can he act so similarly?

"That's right."

Xie Yan Chi seemed to think of something, and said, "Take off your coat."

Which one is this?

But Qin Yu Jue didn't ask the reason, and took off the blazer on her body.

Xie Yan Chi patted the sofa: "You sit down."

After the others sat down, he raised his hand and turned off the TV with the remote control.

The screen that suddenly went black illuminated the two people very clearly.

"Take a look."

Xie Yan Chi glanced at the screen, and then said calmly: "You may have tried the samples of pajamas sent by the sponsor before, and you didn't feel anything unusual. However, although the clothes sent for the second time are not much different from the previous ones, they will be moved in subtle ways, such as now. "

Topics are always more useful than normal propaganda.

Qin Yu Jue could definitely understand what Xie Yan Chi was saying.

For example, now, she can perceive that when she sits down, the neckline of this pajama is not tightened compared to the version that He Huai Qing took to try on herself, and it will bulge forward by a distance.

If he didn't deliberately observe, Qin Yu Jue would never have noticed anything unusual.

"Play with them, you can't play yet."

Xie Yan Chi turned his head to look at her, and then said, "Have you ever seen someone who plays chess, do you care about the feeling of a chess?"

There are many people in this circle, and they don't have malice written on their faces like Zhou Yan.

People who seem to be modest and respectful are even more disgusting when they suck human blood.

Qin Yu Jue thought she knew enough.

But in fact, it is not enough.

"I'm sorry."

She lowered her eyes, and suddenly felt a sour feeling on the tip of her nose welling up, she stopped stiffly, then turned her head to look at Xie Yan Chi's eyes, and repeated very seriously: "I'm sorry."

"What do you apologize to me, I'm not kind."

Xie Yan Chi laughed, leaned down and raised his hand to flick her forehead, and his tone was not correct: "I'm not a free science popularizer, I have to charge money."

It was obviously such a shameless remark, but it made the corners of Qin Yu Jue's lips curl up, and she burst out laughing.

She rubbed her eyes, and then spoke: "Although I am very impressed, I still hope that you can give it a discount."

Xie Yan Chi was about to speak, and the mobile phones of the two vibrated at the same time.

They opened it and took a look, and found that it was from their common "love signal program group" large group.

[Director]: The two mysterious guests in this issue are about to get off the plane, and these two guests will form a simulated couple to complete the mission of this issue with everyone.

[Director]: When everyone participates in the dinner tonight, come a little early, and we will have a surprise party for the mystery guests.

Mystery guests are generally celebrities with topical and stable fan base today.

Someone who didn't know the situation asked for a message about the mysterious guest.

Immediately afterward, two documents were sent.

The name of the file is the name of these two guests-

"Shang Zi Chen"

"Xu Shu Yin"

--------------

The author has something to say:

Xie Yan Chi: Is it unaffordable to shout that a man is on the field?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 821 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...
11.1K 110 23
Synopsis Qin Yu had lost both her parents when she was young and was all alone. Since then, she lived with her father's comrade-in-arms. Due to the h...
1.5K 11 14
Qin Yao was born into a wealthy family, and her family background is extremely prominent. Therefore, she must always maintain a beautiful and delicat...
3.2K 182 9
"Miss Yn! I need you in my office after meeting." His tone wasn't diffrent from what he talk in with others and almost everyday but it was still diff...