Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

17

649 9 0
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 017

Xie Yan Chi closed his eyes, and the water flowed down the edges and corners, cutting through the Adam's apple, neck, and strong abdomen.

On the lower side of his waist, a tattoo of a black lion was tattooed.

If you look closely, it looks like there was a hideous wound in the original place, but after being covered by a tattoo, it is difficult for people to see.

The sound of the water decreases and is then turned off.

Xie Yan Chi propped up the wall with one hand, raised his hand and grabbed his hair back.

Droplets of water rolled down his face, The peach blossom eyes that usually have a light and profligate smile have all the playfulness at the moment, and they look cold and deep.

He shouldn't have come early.

Xie Yan Chi pulled the corners of his lips, chuckled self-deprecatingly, then stretched out his hand and wiped his neck with a bath towel, and put on his nightgown and went out.

Qin Yu Jue was nesting on the sofa looking at the collection of movies that Director Rong had made before, taking notes by the way.

Although she hasn't gotten the official script yet, she still has to do her homework in advance and familiarize herself with Director Rong's shooting style.

The temperature in the room was just comfortable, but Qin Yu Jue coughed frequently.

She raised her hand and rubbed her neck, but as if she had pulled some wound, she frowned and "hissed" softly.

Xie Yan Chi stood behind her and asked casually, "Got a cold?"

"Nope."

Qin Yu Jue didn't reply, her tone sounded calm and calm, "The problem that fell before is estimated to be better in a while."

The danger of falling into the water is still very high.

Although Qin Yu Jue doesn't seem to have any external injuries, in fact, since she was discharged from the hospital, she still has muscle aches all over her body, and if the span of her movements is a little larger, she will feel pain like a strain, and she has also left many sequelae.

The doctor has seen it several times, and they all said that it is necessary to recuperate slowly.

During this time, the symptoms have almost subsided, but they are still not complete.

Xie Yan Chi heard this, and his eyes sank slightly.

When this happened, the other person was not in Tong City. It wasn't until he came back and listened to a few friends mention it that he knew the ins and outs of the matter.

At this moment, Assistant Chen made a phone call.

Xie Yan Chi looked at the screen, walked to the balcony, and pulled the door to connect.

"Mr. Xie, Mr. Zhou has frequently asked me about your work itinerary during this time, and it seems that he wants to invite you to a small gathering."

Assistant Chen asked, "After all, his old man is Zhou Yan's grandfather, and he should have come here because you broke off your cooperation with the Zhou family during this time."

"Well, what do you say about my recent work schedule?"

Xie Yan Chi leaned against the railing and asked nonchalantly.

Assistant Chen replied truthfully: "After the recording of the first variety show, there is free time——"

"That's not there anymore."

Xie Yan Chi raised his eyes, and his tone was fluttering.

With just one sentence, Assistant Chen understood what Xie Yan Chi meant.

He hesitated for a moment, and then said again: "Mr. Xie, the master said, just stop at the point. Although Zhou Yan doesn't have much influence on you, the entire Zhou family still has cooperation value. "

It seems that Zhou Lao may have sued his father.

Xie Yan Chi chuckled, put his arm on the railing, and his index finger knocked down to the ground to make a rhythm, and after a while, he slowly asked, "Have you seen me when have you heard him?"

"Mr. Xie......"

"Let the old man cooperate on his own."

Xie Yan Chi raised his hand and pinched his eyebrow bone, and said lightly, "I'm quite difficult to manage."

After hanging up the phone and entering the door, he found that Qin Yu Jue never knew when she had fallen asleep on the sofa.

Her work schedule has been very full these days, and now it is more than ten o'clock in the evening, and she has been non-stop all day, and she really can't control her sleepiness and sleepy.

There are also movies and documentaries on TV, the volume is turned low, and the host's tone is round, which really sounds like a good sleep.

Xie Yan Chi laughed helplessly, then picked up the remote control and turned off the TV, walked to Qin Yu Jue's side, and squatted down to look at her.

Then, the ghost envoy stretched out his index finger and slid it down her eyebrows to the bridge of her nose and lips.

"Hmm."

A soft dream.

Xie Yan Chi looked at her quietly.

The arrogant little girl back then.

Why was it tossed like this?

After a moment of silence, Xie Yan Chi leaned over and picked her up with a gentle cross-beating.

Qin Yu Jue's head tilted inward because of inertia, against his chest, her eyes were closed, and even her breathing was gentle.

It's just that when Xie Yan Chi stood up straight, he doesn't know which action rubbed Qin Yu Jue's wound.

She frowned slightly, and unconsciously said, "It hurts."

Just one word, but it made Xie Yan Chi stopped of his steps.

He lowered his eyes and looked at the person in his arms, his eyes were surging brightly and darkly, and the palm holding his arm was subconsciously closed, but he deliberately reserved his strength not to hurt her.

After a long pause, he took another step, and then gently put Qin Yu Jue on the bed.

"Buzz—"

The phone vibrated twice.

Xie Yan Chi looked down.

It was Zhou Yan who sent the message.

Obviously, it may be because Assistant Chen just got the order and politely refused Zhou Lao, so he panicked for a moment and came to him to apologize in a panic.

Zhou Yan: [Mr. Xie, look at this, I don't know the relationship between you and Miss Qin. 】

Zhou Yan: [I have already lost money with Miss Qin, and it just so happens that I have also invested in a few suitable plays over there, and I can also act for her. 】

Zhou Yan: [You said that this matter is very troublesome, how cost-effective it is to cancel the cooperation, you will also compensate, and we will pay for it, and we have to return one yard to one yard, right? ] 】

Zhou Yan: [It's really unnecessary to make a fuss like this for a woman, Xie Ershao. 】

Seeing that he didn't reply for a long time, he even dialed a WeChat phone in a hurry.

Before the bell rang, Xie Yan Chi simply pressed the connection.

Zhou Yan saw that he had opened up, and said with some joy: "You said Xie Ershao, when will we come out for a meal and have a good chat——"

"Get out."

Just one word.

Xie Yan Chi's voice was very low, his eyebrows seemed to be covered with a layer of ice, and all his tenderness was instantly restrained.

Zhou Yan was stunned: "You..."

"I answered your phone because I was afraid that you would wake up the little girl on my side."

Xie Yan Chi said lightly, "If you send another message to wake her up, it won't be as simple as not cooperating."

After simply hanging up the phone, Xie Yan Chi put the phone aside, and then lowered his eyes to look at Qin Yu Jue, who was sleeping soundly.

She likes to curl up on her side when she sleeps, and she has a very insecure sleeping position.

But the sleeping appearance looks very good, well-behaved and clever, and the image that is full of edges and sharps in the day is like two people.

Xie Yan Chi leaned over, picked up the quilt on the side, covered Qin Yu Jue's body, and then prepared to leave.

However, at this moment, Qin Yu Jue suddenly turned over, pressed the arm that he hadn't had time to retract under her, and hugged him like a pillow.

It's different from every skin-to-skin contact before.

This time, Qin Yu Jue only wore a silk pajamas, and the moment her arm was tightened, all the touches became extremely clear.

Fingertips could even inadvertently rub gently between her legs, just a small touch, but like an electric current suddenly sparkling fireworks.

"......"

Xie Yan Chi's temples throbbed suddenly.

Get lost!!!!

It's terrible.

  *******

This was Qin Yu Jue's most devastating morning.

When she woke up, she habitually lowered her head and rubbed her "pillow" before yawning and opening her eyes.

Then, the pupil shook.

Xie Yan Chi was less than ten centimeters away from her, and the angular side face was infinitely dilated in her pupils.

Xie Yan Chi?

Why did he suddenly get a bed?

Didn't he say yesterday that he could sleep on the sofa?

Qin Yu Jue looked down at her clothes.

OK.

There is nothing out of the ordinary.

Wait a minute...

Qin Yu Jue suddenly discovered the abnormality.

Then she realized that what she was holding was not a pillow, but Xie Yan Chi's arm.

An unbelievable thought takes shape in her head.

She quickly let go of her hand, rolled over and prepared to get out of bed, quickly fleeing the scene of the crime and pretending nothing had happened.

And at that moment, an arm suddenly put on her shoulder.

Then, she could hear the male vixen ask, "Just go like this? Not ready to be responsible? "

What responsibility?

Whose responsibility is it?

Why is there responsibility for nothing happening?

Qin Yu Jue definitely suspected that she had been touched.

She took a deep breath, turned around, and was about to speak, but stopped when she met Xie Yan Chi's smiling eyes.

With such a turnover, the distance between the two narrowed in an instant.

The bottom of those attractive eyes, with some gentle and seductive smiles, eyelashes like feathers drooping, the roots are clear and clear, although they have not yet spoken, but they seem to breathe with some demagogic meaning.

Qin Yu Jue turned her face, and her ears were a little hot: "Why is it my responsibility."

Xie Yan Chi withdrew his arm with a smile, and then rubbed his shoulder in front of her, pretending to mention casually: "One night, it's quite tiring."

"...... "

"Okay, okay, don't say it anymore, I know!"

Qin Yu Jue was in a complicated mood: "You can break away."

"That's not going to work."

Xie Yan Chi raised his hand to hold the back of Qin Yu Jue's head, pulled her closer to him, and then pressed his forehead against hers, and said with a smile, "Boyfriend can't wake up girlfriend to sleep."

That sounds like a lot of sense.

But there is no camera filming today, what is he going to do for her!

Wake her up!

She want to be woken up!

But these words, Qin Yu Jue must not be able to say it.

She took a deep breath and smiled, "Thank you."

"Thank you, no thanks."

Xie Yan Chi stood up and rubbed his hair, "It's time to negotiate the price."

"...?"

Why did you put on a posture of being prostituted by me?

And just then, there was a knock at the door.

Qin Yu Jue immediately got up, ready to escape from this embarrassing and suffocating scene under the pretext of opening the door.

Xie Yan Chi glanced at her, his eyes stayed on the nightdress on her, and then suddenly stretched out his hand to stop: "I'll go."

There was nothing to fight about, so Qin Yu Jue nodded and mentioned by the way: "Probably Tang Xiao Tang or the hotel staff sent breakfast."

Xie Yan Chi answered belatedly, walked to the door, and stretched out his hand to open the door.

And then—

"Surprise! Good morning, Miss Qin, we are the staff of the "Signal of Love" program team! Today I came to surprise shoot the process of preparing your luggage, please ...... your convenience now"

Before the words were finished, the host who was emphasizing standard entertainment suddenly got stuck.

Xie Yan Chi drooped his eyelids, leaned his body towards the cabinet on the side, and hugged his arms as if listening to the introduction of the staff in front of him with great interest, with some smiling emotions in his eyes.

He looked like he had just woken up, and although his nightgown was tied, his sturdy abdomen and figure still seemed to be faintly visible, and even his hair was a little seductive.

In other words.

It's simply a mobile male hormone making machine.

The host stalked: "... The message we received was that Mr. Xie, you will only come tomorrow. "

"So you're here to find Qin Yu Jue?"

Xie Yan Chi said .

The host nodded: "Can we come in?"

Xie Yan Chi raised his eyebrows: "No."

"Is it inconvenient for Miss Qin?"

"It's not very convenient."

Xie Yan Chi raised his index finger, clicked the camera, and then said lightly, "The nightdress she wears is not very good-looking, just wait for her to change."

Moderator: "? "

"Xie Yan Chi , what are you talking about?"

Finally, Qin Yu Jue, who heard this sentence inside, couldn't bear it anymore, "Why doesn't my nightdress look good?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
132K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
1.5K 11 14
Qin Yao was born into a wealthy family, and her family background is extremely prominent. Therefore, she must always maintain a beautiful and delicat...
168K 1.8K 87
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...