Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

Part 11

1.4K 23 6
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 011

One stone stirs up a thousand waves.

Compared to the two unintended photos in the forum last night, this video is simply a diamond hammer.

Almost not long after the video was released, someone found that the post that broke the news that Qin Yu Jue knocked on the door last night was applied for deletion by the landlord.

She touched the official blog of "HE" again, and found that yesterday they confidently replied to the comment of netizens "We pay more attention to art ethics when our magazine chooses artists than appropriate", and she doesn't know when it was secretly deleted.

The data of the topic went up, and soon jumped to the first place in the hot search.

"I saw yesterday that the landlord and the official blog of "HE" secretly deleted the post, and I laughed to death, they really bullied the soft and was afraid of the hard, and they were cowardly when they saw that others had a backstage? This is not a rumor. No wonder Qin Yu Jue's company didn't reply to anything yesterday, it was so funny to see the other team jumping to their feet in anger. "

"I haven't sprayed Qin Yu Jue to praise me, now netizens eat melons without brains, and two photos of nothing are really hammered? Take a closer look at the screenshot of the rumor-mongering post yesterday, I don't believe that Xue Nan Yin's team has not ended, and half of the page is devoted to Xue Nan Yin. What does she need to love? Didn't the cover of the magazine be snatched from Qin Yu Jue's hand? "

Overnight, netizens on Weibo seemed to have changed a group of people in an instant, and the group of people who were shouting to get out of the entertainment industry last night disappeared in an instant.

But of course, there are also some voices of doubt and ridicule, as well as the accusations and comments of Xue Nan Yin's fans-

"... And this is the beginning of whitewashing? Isn't this a real hammer, Qin Yu Jue is absolutely being raised? If someone else is adopted, it is not considered to be adopted? She just looks down on these people who have a backstage, can't she shoot well, she has to take shortcuts. She didn't knock on the door of the gentleman surnamed Zhou, probably because she had already knocked on the door of the bigger financier. "

"Xue Nan Yin doesn't know, don't CUE my family Yinyin. She is working hard to film and doesn't hug the thighs of the gold owner, she doesn't know anything about the complicated relationships of Miss Qin, and the cover is just a kind way to save the scene. "

With the end of Xue Nan Yin's team, the accusations and ridicules of fans, which were originally only a small part, were put on bigger and bigger, and after two hours passed, half of the topic discussion was flooded by the water army.

It's basically something like:

"So there are few works of Qin Yu Jue, and the gold owner will choose it?"

"It's disgusting to look down on those who are fostered, don't step on Xue Nan Yin, don't be worthy."

Tang Xiao Tang held her mobile phone and watched it for a day, biting the potato chips as if she was angry: "Sister Xiao Yu, why hasn't our company issued a statement to criticize it."

"Didn't Sister He go back to the company?"

Qin Yu Jue had just finished removing her makeup, and slowly patted the water milk on her face, "The company should be in a meeting to discuss whether I have the value of spending a lot of money to control the evaluation for me."

When Qin Yu Jue was still in college, she met He Huai Qing.

The two have similar views, and He Huai Qing, as a fledgling agent, is indeed not bad at work.

Therefore, Qin Yu Jue did not hesitate after graduation, rejected the olive branches of many large companies, and signed directly in her name.

But in essence, this company can only be regarded as the middle and lower level in the entertainment industry, and there are only a handful of well-known artists in their hands, so the decision is more cautious.

"Why?"

Tang Xiao Tang is a rookie assistant, and she has only been with Qin Yu Jue for two months, so she doesn't know much about these, "Didn't Xie Ershao speak out in front of so many people? Why is the company still reluctant to end. "

Qin Yu Jue laughed: "With the three words "gold master, it will hurt the artist a lot." Unless public opinion will believe that the two of us are in a normal relationship, but in this situation, it is unlikely. "

Tang Xiao Tang was suddenly depressed, she lowered her head and swiped her mobile phone for a while, and she was not in the mood to watch the overwhelming insults and foul language, thought about it, and then asked: "Why is your mentality so good, Sister Xiao Yu, I am so angry for you."

Hearing this, Qin Yu Jue's movements in her hands were stunned.

She lowered her eyes, and after being quiet for a long time, she chuckled lightly, and said in a light tone: "I did care a long time ago. "

"Huh?"

"But then I found out—"

Qin Yu Jue said, stood up, walked to Tang Xiao Tang and pulled out the potato chips, then gently flicked her forehead, and said with a smile: "If you care about them, I won't even be able to eat snacks."

Tang Xiao Tang rubbed her forehead, nodded as if she didn't understand, and then lowered her head to continue to look at the comments on her phone.

However, at this moment, another hot search rushed up.

  #谢厌迟回应#

  *******

Not surprisingly, at the official end of the press conference, when Xie Yan Chi was escorted to the underground parking lot to drive back, the paparazzi, who had already squatted in advance, suddenly rushed up.

"Has Mr. Xie seen the content on Weibo? Please respond, what is the relationship between you and Miss Qin? "

"What are your and Miss Qin's plans for the future?"

Xie Yan Chi yawned against the elevator door, lazily waiting for the security guards to push away the swarming people and clear a way for him.

When the paparazzi on both sides were almost stopped, he straightened up and walked towards the car without his eyes being biased.

And at this moment, a high-pitched voice suddenly sounded, and the topic asked was also straightforward and sharp-

"So what does Mr. Xie think of the rumor that Miss Qin was being adopted by you?"

This voice made Xie Yan Chi tired of his steps.

He drooped his eyelids and raised his hand to rub his eyebrow bone. After a moment, the corners of his lips twitched, and he chuckled, then turned around and walked to the reporter who asked the question, leaning over to the microphone slightly: "Adopted? "

It was obviously a simple rhetorical question, but it seemed to have some inexplicable coercion, which made the person who asked the question just now stunned, and he didn't dare to answer immediately.

Xie Yan Chi smiled: "Aren't you insulting me?"

Yu Ji: "? "

Xie Yan Chi: "Do I look like such a generous person?"

This sentence really blocked people.

Thousands of calculations, who can calculate that Xie Yan Chi, as the youngest son of the richest man in Tong City, would actually say such a refutable character setting.

The reporter pulled the corner of his lower lip and asked dryly: "So, do you have a rumor?"

Xie Yan Chi's eyes were still smiling, but his eyes were slightly dark, not angry and arrogant, which made people's backs chill slightly.

He narrowed his eyes slightly, word by word, and said in a low voice: "Don't you see that I'm already trying not to get angry?"

"......"

"If it weren't for her, you think I'd be talking nonsense with you?"

Xie Yan Chi got up and glanced at the crowd around him, "I advise everyone, don't use such words to describe my girlfriend in front of me in the future."

No way.

This was the only feeling in the hearts of all of you.

"Adopted?"

Xie Yan Chi laughed and dragged his tone: "She is the one who supports me."

  **********

After Tang Xiao Tang watched the whole video released on Weibo, she was already stupid.

At this time, the Weibo comments can no longer be suppressed, and all of them are the passionate lemon eating scene of first-line melon-eating netizens.

"Ahh!!"

"Please, Xie Yan Chi really didn't give me any hope, my hope of becoming Second Mrs. Xie was shattered."

"I knocked, I really knocked, it was so sweet. Pinpin's sentence 'If it weren't for her', please thank the little young master for publishing a book of love stories. "

Entertainment bloggers with millions of fans instantly caught the direction of the wind, and those who were still hesitating about how to stand in line before saw Xie Yan Chi's attitude, and suddenly felt a weight in their hearts.

No matter how much money Xue Nan Yin's team gives, no one wants to offend the appointed girlfriend of the richest man in Tong City.

So immediately a big-headed blogger came down:

"Qin Yu Jue, whose cake is this? Someone else fell into the water and was sent to an ambulance, and he didn't take this hype; For newcomers, the cover of "HE" is a good resource, and after losing it, they didn't say a word, and they didn't take this hype. said that she has a backstage, so why does "HE" dare to change people? Dare someone to start a rumor-mongering post?

Obviously, the relationship between the two of them is unknown in the circle, Qin Yu Jue probably didn't want to rely on Xie Yi Chi in the first place, it was the young master who jumped out by himself when he saw that his girlfriend was wronged. "

Qin Yu Jue's company also made a quick decision because of this sudden change, and simply issued a statement neatly, and then the marketing control and evaluation were one-stop.

The wind gradually turned, and many marketing bloggers began to edit the collection of Qin Yu Jue's role as a earlier for Amway.

On the cusp of this effort, the official blog of "HE" issued an apology:

[Due to the improper operation and personal behavior of the official blog intern staff, they have made irresponsible and unrealistic remarks, and the company has been expelled internally.] I am very sorry for the impact on Miss Qin, and the on-the-spot substitution is due to schedule and other reasons, and I am very much looking forward to cooperating with Miss Qin again. 】

But there is no doubt that the netizens under the official blog have completely stopped eating this set.

Although Qin Yu Jue has few fans, when the general trend has moved closer to her, fans have gradually emerged and are put in the front row-

"I laughed, what is the reason for the schedule? We fans all know that my family Yu Yu company does not act, if she has a conflict with you when the schedule expires, I can wake up laughing. "

"It's worthy of being a grass on the wall, don't squeeze this emotional intelligence in the fashion circle, everything is the fault of the intern staff."

By the time of the official blog of "HE", the direction of the wind has generally changed, although there are still a small number of Xue Nan Yin's fans and people who hold opposite remarks jumping up and down, but the attitude of passers-by is already very clear.

After Tang Xiao Tang repeatedly brushed Xie Yan Chi's video on three sides, she has changed from an assistant to a CP fan: "Sister Qin! Believe me! It's love! It's really love! "

"Ding Dong"

WeChat tip: He Huai Qing has invited you to join the group chat.

Qin Yu Jue glanced at WeChat.

It's a group of three, and there is a stranger with a pure black head in the group, and the nickname is a full stop.

He Huai Qing: [Xiao Qin, this is Mr. Xie. 】

Next second:

【Xie Yan Chi 】Initiating group collection:

Please pay 50000.00 RMB within the time limit.

Qin Yu Jue: [......]

He Huai Qing: [......]

Is this love?

It's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.1K 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
177K 4.1K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
1.9M 98.4K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
81.2K 1.2K 135
A part-time doctor came to the club. She was beautiful, gentle and meticulous, and she was very good at coaxing people. There are often innocent te...