Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

7

1.5K 23 3
By PhyuPwint8

Chapter 007

  The two men's gaze was interrupted.

  The female classmates who had been gathering around Qin Yu Jue just now to inquire about some gossip from her, saw that Xie Yan Chi was late, so they all looked away and happily came forward to talk to him.

  The group of gorgeously dressed little girls surrounded him, chatting excitedly and in high tones, forcing the old squad leader out of the circle.

  The old squad leader retreated angrily, patted the non-existent dust on his arm, rubbed the back of his head and smiled awkwardly with Qin Yu Jue: "These girls were like this in high school and didn't give us boys any way to survive. "

  Qin Yu Jue glanced in Xie Yan Chi's direction indifferently.

  He seemed quite patient, raising his hand to rub his neck, smiling casually and casually, and chatting with others from time to time.

      It was just right, but it made the girls blush.

  A very standard male vixen.

  But Qin Yu Jue was never prepared to cause trouble for herself.

  She looked away, turned around, and prepared to find a position farther away from the black-hearted businessman.

  As long as there is zero communication throughout the process, her wallet can be saved.

  However, as soon as she took a few steps forward, she suddenly felt someone approaching from behind.

  "Hi."

  Before she could react, an arm was loosely put on her shoulders, and then her whole body sank.

      A scornful voice with a slight smile sounded in her ears.

  "Why are you running?"

       Xie Yan Chi asked.

  There was an exclamation not far behind.

  From the perspective of the group of people, it was as if Xie Yan Chi reached out and took Qin Yu Jue directly into his arms.

  Qin Yu Jue's inner emotions were hard to describe. She patted the arm on her shoulder and gave him a warning look: "Let go."

  Xie Yan Chi touched the tip of his nose and said with a smile: "You are an incompetent actor. Think about it, today we are pretending to be strangers in front of these old classmates, and in a few days we will be on a variety show as passionate lovers, and we will be considered gangsters in no time. no?"

  It does sound very reasonable.

  Qin Yu Jue turned her head, glanced at Xie Yan Chi's meaningful eyes, bit her back teeth, and decided to strike preemptively: "A thousand at most."

  Even if she closed her eyes, she could guess that Xie Yan Chi would immediately use the excuse that "today is not within the contract period" to increase her sky-high price.

  Not only that, he would also use the excuse "I've already started acting, how can I take it back?" to forcefully buy and sell.

  So she decided to make an offer in advance to minimize the loss.

  "Ah? Actually, I'm not planning to collect money this time. Didn't I tell He Huai Qing the day before yesterday that I have to cooperate with you in preparing for the show? Today's matter must be included in it."

  Xie Yan Chi chuckled, straightened up and patted her shoulder: "But I am a grown man, and I can't live up to the kindness of a little girl."

  Qin Yu Jue said: "...No, please make sure you live up to my kindness."

  Xie Yan Chi yawned, let go of his hand and walked forward, saying calmly: "One thousand is also a token of love, let's record it in the account."

  "..."

  What kind of domineering president is this?

  Seeing Xie Yan Chi and a group of male classmates entering the hospital, one of the girls from the group quietly approached Qin Yu Jue and asked in a low voice: "Hey, Yu Jue, you and Xie Yan Chi also know each other?"

  Qin Yu Jue turned her head and glanced.

  This female classmate looks familiar. She just heard someone mention her name as Zhou Ke Xin. She must have been in the same class before, but they didn't communicate much.

  Qin Yu Jue thought for a moment, nodded, and casually found a suitable reason to answer vaguely: "Yes, we met at work."

  Zhou Ke Xin understood: "Let me tell you, I remember when you transferred away, Xie Yan Chi had just transferred to our school a few days ago."

  "Yes."

       Qin Yu Jue smiled and followed the group of people into the hospital, "But I may have seen him once or twice before."

  Of course she wouldn't regard what happened today as a coincidence.

  She always felt that Xie Yan Chi looked familiar before, but looking at it now, she may have met him a few times in high school for some reason.

  But he didn't seem to be very impressed, so he probably didn't have any interactions with her.

  But out of curiosity, Qin Yu Jue asked casually: "Why is Xie Yan Chi the vice president of the student council?"

  "Things are quite complicated. When he first transferred here as a sophomore in high school, he was always fighting with people."

       Zhou Ke Xin clearly remembered the gossip from those years, "Because at that time, there was a boy who transferred with Xie Yan Chi and had both legs amputated , but I don't remember what it's called."

  "Then what?" Qin Yu Jue asked.

  "And you also know that although our school is a key point, it is the least important among the key points. There are many people who send money to get in. That group of gangsters became more lawless after you left, always bullying the amputee classmate."

  Zhou Ke Xin paused and continued: "Xie Yan Chi is that person's friend. After knowing that he was being bullied, he blocked those gangsters and started a few fights. After going back and forth, those people were scared."

  Hearing this, Qin Yu Jue frowned: "So why-"

  "Toward the end of his sophomore year in high school, the boy in the wheelchair committed suicide."

  Zhou Ke Xin paused and seemed to sigh: "The matter was very big. Reporters came to school every day during that time. The boy played table tennis when he was in junior high school, and he once won the second place in the country. It was because of a game his legs were disabled due to the fire, probably because he couldn't bear the psychological pressure."

  "Xie Yan Chi came to school twice in the past two weeks, but later, the head teacher asked me to give him a letter."

  "letter?"

  "Yes, although I don't know what it was. But since then, he seemed to have finally come out and stopped fighting with others."

      Zhou Ke Xin said with a sigh in her voice, "His best friend committed suicide. I am so sorry to Xie Yan Chi. It must have been a huge blow."

  Qin Yu Jue lowered her eyes and said nothing, but after thinking about it, she felt that this series of words were strung together and seemed vaguely familiar.

  Amputation of both legs...

  "Hey! Go faster!" the old squad leader shouted from the front, "Come on, you sign this greeting card one by one and give it to the old squad when the time comes."

  When Qin Yu Jue arrived, Xie Yan Chi was signing autographs.

  With one hand in his pocket and a pen in the other, he signed his name on the greeting card casually and casually.

  The movements are smooth and done in one go.

  It was as if a string in his head was suddenly tightened.

       Qin Yu Jue opened her mouth and suddenly shouted: "Thank you."

  "Huh?"

    Xie Yan Chi didn't even raise his head.

  "I remember," Qin Yu Jue finally understood where his sense of familiarity came from, "Did I punish you to write a self-criticism?"

  Xie Yan Chi paused, raised his eyes, and laughed: "Ah, you have a pretty good memory?"

  ********

  2010, spring.

  It was an April day that happened to usher in a cold wave.

  The cold air mixed with the bleak and biting chill makes the tip of your nose numb. If you take a deep breath, you can feel the aching pain coming from your nose bones.

  Qin Yu Jue breathed out towards her fingertips, the heat flow came back up, and the tip of her nose felt a little warm.

  At this point, she should have gone home from school long ago.

  But before leaving, a classmate came to see me and made a report:

  "There's a fight in the back playground."

  "Why?"

  "Because there were senior students bullying a classmate in the school who had both legs amputated, Xie Yan Chi stood up for them and started a fight with those senior students."

  Xie Yan Chi ?

  A very unfamiliar name, he must be a transfer student.

  Qin Yu Jue never took it too seriously. She just casually pulled out a notebook from the drawer and put on a school uniform: "Let's go."

  Qin Yu Jue is the vice president of the student union.

  Most of the problem students who always showed off their power and acted arbitrarily in school only gave her a little face.

  Over time, when there were fights, fights, and troubles that were difficult to resolve at school, people would come to her.

  When they arrived at the scene, the fight was almost over.

  This was the first time she had seen several well-known thorns in the school being beaten so brutally. Their foreheads were swollen, and their lips were a little bruised, but they still managed to say harsh words.

  "Transfer student, right? I remember you."

  "Do you know the rules? If you keep fucking wild in front of us, sooner or later I will let you be in a wheelchair for the rest of your life like your disabled friend."

  Qin Yu Jue turned to look at the unfamiliar face.

  The young man leaned against the wall lazily, with his arms resting on his knees. He raised his hand and wiped the injury on the corner of his lower lip with his thumb. He sneered slightly and spat out blood. His eyes were full of ridicule.

  He is full of youthful spirit, with some willfulness and unruliness in his eyes.

  After hearing the last words, the young man's eyes suddenly darkened, and his anger seemed to be carved into his bones.

  He put his palms on the ground, used his strength to stand up, and jumped in front of the rude thornhead like a beast, grabbed the man's neck, and pressed against the wall.

  "That's enough."

       Qin Yu Jue interrupted.

  She was wearing her school uniform casually, with a hint of impatience in her eyes.

     The next second, she quickly inserted herself between the transfer student and the group of thorny heads, separating the two sides.

  Qin Yu Jue asked: "Who caused trouble first?"

  The thorny heads immediately pointed out: "This guy who just transferred to another school came here out of nowhere to block us!"

  As he said that, he smiled and said to please: "Vice President, we have been very good recently. We haven't fought with others for a long time. How can we cause trouble for you?"

  Qin Yu Jue turned her head and pursed her lips and smiled, but her eyes were full of warning and danger: "Three thousand words of review, one copy for each person. Don't ask for a ghostwriter. I know your handwriting."

  These thorns immediately complained, but they didn't say much.

      They walked away arm in arm with each other, but before leaving, they still looked back with gloating: "Vice president, this transfer student is too arrogant and blatantly destroys the school's atmosphere. You need to educate yourself well."

  Qin Yu Jue turned around and looked at the young man just now.

  The boy didn't move, his light-colored pupils stared at her closely, his eyes were long and narrow, his double eyelids had deep creases, and the ends of his eyes were slightly raised, with a laziness and sloppiness that seemed like a smile but not a smile.

  "Name, class."

      Pass the register in front of him, "Write it down."

  The boy tugged at the corners of his lips, with a hint of scorn in his brows.

    He did not reach out to take it, but spoke in a low voice with a casual smile: "Little sister, no one in this school cares about me."

  "Really?" Qin Yu Jue smiled.

  With almost no pause or thought, she raised her eyes and looked directly into the boy's eyes, and said calmly: "Then someone is in charge now."

  The wind suddenly picked up.

  Qin Yu Jue held down her collar with one hand, but the corners of her coat were still blown up and down.

  The two looked at each other, as if at this moment, the sunset light was flowing quietly through the mottled tree shadows.

  After a long time, the boy lowered his eyes, and his feather-like long eyelashes fell down, shrouding the shimmering pupils in a shadow.

   Then he slowly withdrew his smile and stretched out his hand, with clearly defined fingers.

  He leaned against the wall, lazily took the pen, and wrote three words in the notebook handed out by Qin Yu Jue——

  Xie Yan Chi.   .

  The crisp font has a bit of domineering air.

  It's all dissolute indulgence and arrogance.

  "Like them, the three thousand-word review will be handed over to me tomorrow."

     Qin Yu Jue closed the notebook and her tone was calm.

  As if he heard a funny joke, Xie Yan Chi let out a low laugh from his throat, then slowly leaned down and approached her face, saying with a smile: "Little sister, don't meddle in other people's business."

  Qin Yu Jue's eyes didn't even flicker.

       Instead, she raised her eyes, looked directly into his eyes, and corrected: "Three thousand and five hundred words."

  Xie Yan Chi said slowly, "You quite hold a grudge."

  "Yeah?"

  Qin Yu Jue thought for a while, reopened the notebook, took out the tip of the ballpoint pen, and wrote three words cheerfully, then tore off the paper and handed it to Xie Yan Chi: "This is my name."

  Qin Yu Jue...

  Qin Yu Jue raised the corners of her lips, and the smile in her eyes was soft but magnanimous.

    She had no scruples and no fear: "You can remember it for a long time."

  Sixteen-year-old Qin Yu Jue lives under the light and countless false praises.

  Not only does her family come from a wealthy family, but her sister is now a household name.

  The proud daughter of heaven, the moon is supported by all the stars.

  But tall buildings often topple over in just one night.

  Qin Yu Jue's sister, the youngest actress, committed suicide by slitting her wrists.

  Unable to bear the blow, her father had a heart attack and was hospitalized, dying.

  The wages of avarice is death.

  The uncle took this opportunity to transfer the company's shares.

  In the face of many things, family affection is the easiest thing to give up.

  Her mother spent all her family wealth to repay the huge liquidated damages due to her sister's death, and raised money to treat her father's illness.

  A few days later, Qin Yu Jue transferred to another school.

  From then on, the youth does not know how high the sky is and is not afraid of the sky.

  Eventually it becomes a memory.

------------

  The author has something to say:

Qin Yu Jue: So you defrauded me of half a million just because I asked you to write a self-criticism?

  Xie Yan Chi:?

  Xie Yan Chi: Can't you think about love?

  Xie Yan Chi: I might as well be the heroine.

  Qin Yu Jue: It's better for me to be the male lead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.4K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
1.9M 98.4K 78
Main story:COMPLETED Extras:ONGOING ___________________________ After his miserable death, Su Ying transmigrates into a glass-hearted 'white lotus' '...
31.6K 709 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
81K 1.2K 135
A part-time doctor came to the club. She was beautiful, gentle and meticulous, and she was very good at coaxing people. There are often innocent te...