The Seoul Project

By Borahaetales

Two men,two different lives,One lie. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 8

266 39 12
By Borahaetales

Yoongi had gone all out ,choosing the best suites for all the guests.However Seokjin would have loved to be not a part of this grand offer.

He would have booked a room elsewhere instead of worrying about the new arrangement that was thrown at his face

Was it not enough that he was already fake dating an Alpha,that he has to also shower in front of him?

The freaking rain shower didn't even have a frosting .

He was all good till the part of a Jacuzzi in the balcony,they weren't going to use it anyway .

But what about this ? His stomach drops at the realisation that he will also have to watch Namjoon shower in that clear panelled room .

Jesus,the thought alone makes his blood cold

"We could ask to put up few curtains?"
Namjoon says ,swinging his hands awkwardly

Seokjin shakes his head "No ,we are going to switch the room instead"

An impatient knocking stops Namjoon from responding to the Omega and he was dead confused when Seokjin springs to hide behind him at the loud female noise "Kim Seokjin,I know you are in there"

"It's your mother isn't it?"
Namjoon chuckles ,cooing over the sweating Omega.He shouldn't laugh but it was hilarious

"Can we just somehow disappear ?"
Seokjin asks ,cringing at the high pitched voice of his mother . Jimin must have told her that they have arrived

Now she will interogate him to death

"No , can't do"
Namjoon shakes his head ,pushing him towards the door

Seokjin glares at him "You are supposed to be on my side"

The Alpha blows a kiss "I am ,baby.I am right here for you"

There was a grim silence as Seokjin opens the door before his mother was barging in and engulfing him in a tight hug

Namjoon smothers a smile behind his hand as he watches Seokjin being pampered and showered in kisses .

Really ,she looks like a sweet lady .Why was Seokjin even dreading her is a mystery to him

It was soon answered when she leaves Seokjin and stalks to him "And you are Namjoon right ?"

The Alpha nods , caught between bowing and giving an awkward hug.He takes the traditional way and bows deeply "Park Namjoon mam"

He winces when she slaps his shoulders "I know boy.You look even more handsome than I imagined"

She smiles kindly , hugging him "Welcome to our family"

"Eomma"
Seokjin whines as he hears his mother's plans to introduce Namjoon to their family Priest.

If she pleases ,she might get them two married at the end of this week .

"Shut up! You have been hiding this wonderful and handsome as hell man from us for over an year!"
She scowls at him before turning to Namjoon "He haven't told us anything about you ,not a single thing.But I knew you are a gentleman from our little chat on the phone"

Namjoon nods,smile in place and eyes bouncing between Seokjin and his mother

So this is why Seokjin is scared to confront her.Mrs.Kim is a very outgoing and friendly women.She is beautiful, Seokjin definitely took after her in the looks department

While Seokjin currently looks like a gloom cloud,she looks like every drop of sunshine

"Thank you Mrs.Kim.I am delighted to meet you too"

"Oh ,just call me Eomma"
She waves off , squeezing his biceps and makes a noise of approval "You indeed are a gym trainer,look at those hard muscles"

"You are still suspicious"
Seokjin deadpans,stepping besides Namjoon.

He doesn't know what else to do to prove that he is dating Namjoon.

For starters ,he closes his hand around Namjoon's arm, grabbing the Alpha's attention "Tell Eomma that it wasn't me who kept you away from them all this time"

He attempts to bat his lashes cutely , amusing Namjoon

The Alpha kisses his forehead,well aware of Seokjin's mother noting their every move .He brushes his lips against Seokjin's earlobe , pretending to kiss as he whispers "You are too stiff"

Seokjin instantly relaxes his shoulders and smiles softly,accepting a kiss to his lips "Yes ,babe.It's all on me"

He turns to Mrs.Kim who was staring at them with sparkling eyes "Sorry ,Eomma"

"Oh ,dont be .I can understand how hectic it can be at times"
She has a teasing smirk on her face as she glances around the room "That is why ,I had choose this suite for you two"

Ofcourse,it was his Mom.

Great ,now Seokjin can't even ask for a replacement!

Still he tries "Eomma, it's Jimin and Yoongi getting married.Why did you alloted us to this room ? Don't you think they would appreciate this more than us ?"

His mother gives him a deadly look "They should be glad I am even letting them share one room before their wedding"

She scoffs "What's with today's generation, can't even stay away from each other for few days .Anyways ,I have already arranged two beds for them to maintain some integrity before marriage "

Seokjin so badly wanted to point out that it would barely make any difference.They can easily ditch the other bed to sleep in same .

But he keeps his mouth shut for his poor brother's sake

"So how does it makes sense for us to have this ?"

His mother completely ignores him and turns to Namjoon,patting his arm "He speaks sense most of the times ,it must be the jetlag"

Seokjin's jaw drops in offense and then he wishes the floor to swallow him when his mother leans close and whispers (not really . Seokjin could hear everything crystal clear)
"The condoms are in the drawer by the way"

His face burns and he tries not to meet Namjoon's gaze.His mother was going to scare Namjoon away !

She pulls away to wink "We are not too religious but we still have few beliefs.Vows before babies"

"Oh my god,Eomma !"
Seokjin drags his mother away from Namjoon "You can't say that to him in the first meet itself! "

"Why not ? Besides we are going to meet often now , right Namjoon?"

Namjoon nods , because even if he was baffled by the situation,it wasn't like he could say no.

"See! You got yourself a very good Man , Seokjin-ah.I am so happy for you"

Seokjin holds back an eyeroll .If he just announces to get back with Siwon ,he will hear the exact same words

"We will see you at the dinner table"
He ushers his mother away despite her protests.

"I can see why you were worried"
Namjoon says once Seokjin closes the door

"No kidding.They are just too invested in my love life,I can barely live with the guilt of breaking their hearts"
Seokjin drags his feets across the room "And now she is in love with you"

Namjoon chuckles in a teasing manner "Is it that bad to be in love with me ? "

"It's worse.You will leave after this wedding and we will never meet again.I will be left with the aftermath"

The Alpha purses his lips .It was true .He will have to leave after this.

Seokjin flops on the bed "But till then , it's better if she believes in this lie.I don't want to ruin everyone's mood nor do I have guts to confess the truth right now"

Namjoon settles on the bed and shooks his ankle.It was a progress, Seokjin didn't flinched.

"You will be okay .They will understand"

The Omega hums non commitedly , throwing an arm over his face

"So "
Namjoon says after a while ,when the silence drags too long

"Hmm?"

"What about the curtains ? Are we getting them or not ?"

Seokjin pulls his hand away to glare at the grinning Alpha

Ofcourse it was fun for Namjoon to see him dying from embarassment

"Fuck off"
He throws the pillow at Namjoon's face, that the Alpha didn't even bothered dodging.

"Just breathe ,Jin"
Namjoon says ,smoothing his hand down the Omega's back

"I am trying ,trust me"
Seokjin grits ,eyeing the sea of people in front of him.His friends ,his family were slowly gathering in the dinning hall downstairs

Jimin and Yoongi's first rehearsal dinner is going to be held today.They would have another one ,two days later followed by Yoongi and Jimin's bachelor's party that the couple decided to do together, a day before their wedding

Seokjin had met his father a while ago and he was looking happy with Namjoon.So that was one problem solved.

Still Seokjin couldn't brush the feeling of nervousness out of him.

They will split soon and interogated alone ,it was easy when Seokjin could hear what Namjoon was saying and vice versa.

"Well dear,try harder because your brother had spotted you long ago and he will come to you any time now"
Namjoon says ,picking a strawberry shot from the server's plate and offering it to Seokjin

The Omega gulps it down in one go "Not only him ,but Yoongi too"

Namjoon looks up to see the couple approaching them "Those hair"
He trails ,amused and surprised.

Never he had seen a groom with Mint hair before

"Jin Hyung!"
Jimin yells as soon as he comes closer and jumps into his brother's arm

"Uff,Jimin-ah"
Seokjin whines , staggering a few steps back

"One day ,I am going to miss it and drop you "

"But not today"
The pink haired Omega giggles, kissing his cheek

Then,he waves at Namjoon "Hi Joon hyung"

Seokjin blinks "Joon hyung ?"

Jimin shrugs ,matter of factly "I like him already so he has a nickname now"

He pulls out of Seokjin's grasp and shots a pleading look at the Alpha "Ofcourse,if he doesn't mind "

"Not at all"
Namjoon waves off ,"Actually my brother calls me the same and you resemble him a lot in terms of energy"

Jimin tips his chin at Yoongi who was glaring at Namjoon,being all territorial over his Omega "Yah,stop with that.He is my Hyung's boyfriend"

Yoongi's gaze softens and he smiles,extending his hand to shake it with Namjoon "Min Yoongi" ,he introduces himself firmly and with a kinder smile than before

"Namjoon Park"
The taller Alpha smiles ,noting the subtle shift of expression on Yoongi's face "I see you have been living for a long time in States"

Namjoon chuckles "Old habits.Nice to meet you.And nice hair"
He winks at the end , causing Yoongi to pull his hand away and blush lightly "Things I do for love"

"I can relate"
The taller chuckles ,subtly taking the hold of Seokjin's hand

The Omega was gaping at his A class acting .Namjoon was so natural in his behaviour,no one would ever suspect their relationship

He wonders if he is the one lacking to make it look real

Namjoon notices him going silent and leans close to peck his cheeks "You are zoning out,baby"

Seokjin snaps his head at the Alpha and Namjoon takes the chance to kiss him .The subtle shift in Seokjin's scent  doesn't go unnoticed by Jimin who wails ,dropping his head on Yoongi's shoulder "They are worse than us ,Yoongs"

"We will try to not steal your spotlight though"
Namjoon grins, wrapping an arm around Seokjin's waist .

"Oh my ,is that Seokjin?"
A woman in her forties approached them with a big smile on her face .

It was Seokjin's aunt , Namjoon notes to himself.

"Yes,Aunt.You look lovely tonight"
Seokjin smiles ,pecking her cheek before hugging her

"Why thanks,my little hamster"
Seokjin groans as she pats his back "Aunt ,dont call me that"

"Why ? Are you feeling embarassed in front of your boyfriend?"
Jimin butts in , enjoying the tease

Seokjin sends him a death glare "Not at all ,little duckling"

"Yaa,I am not little anymore"

"Yes,our sweet little mochi is all grown up and ready to ride the boat called Marriage"
Their Aunt coos,pulling the shorter Omega's cheeks

"Where's Jungkook though?"
Seokjin looks around,out of all cousins he was dreading Jungkook the most

His Alpha cousin was too protective of them.

"Tailing behind his crush"
Jimin snorts ,poking Yoongi's stomach "Where's your sis ,honey?"

Yoongi shakes his head "No idea"

As if summoned, Jungkook saunters up to them,nursing a pitcher of beer "So I heard right. Hyungie did got himself an Alpha "

His gaze darts to Namjoon, zeroing in on the Alpha with scrutiny "I wouldn't have believed if I wasn't seeing him in flesh"

He lets out a whistle "He's good"

Namjoon chuckles nervously,feeling the latter's gaze roaming over him "Hi ,Jungkook"

"So you are the infamous John?"
Jungkook extends his hand in a greeting and shooks it with Namjoon "Unfortunately,I haven't heard much about you so forgive me if I ask "

He cocks his head to a side "You are a gym trainer right ?"

Seokjin could hear warning bells in his head.Jungkook was onto them.Namjoon will get caught now ..

"Yes,I am .And it's Namjoon.John is my professional alias name"
The Alpha says confidently ,ready for the challenge in the name of Jungkook

"Ah,my bad.So Namjoon ,where is your gym? And what's it's name?"

"Yaa,why are you interogating him like CBI? " Jimin scowls, feeling the tension rise between them

Jungkook turns to his cousin and frowns "I am just asking a simple question,Chim.After all ,I should know everything about the Alpha that's courting my dearest hyung"

"You can ask all you want .But first, won't you give me a hug?" Seokjin attempts to behave all cute and pouty and it works as Jungkook thrusts the pitcher in Namjoon's hand and engulfs his brother in a hug "It's nice to see you after a long time"

"I was always one call away ,you were the one who went on a world tour"
Seokjin pouts ,ruffling his hair

Jungkook grins "Work calls"

He turns to Namjoon "Your boyfriend must know how it is right ? I heard you are always too busy with your Gym that you rarely have time for my brother"

Seokjin slaps the Alpha's chest "Jungkook! "

"What ? It's confusing me"
Jungkook shots back "You who never wanted to date an Alpha ,are suddenly dating one.And you don't want me to know why my cousin will stay with someone who barely gives him all the time and attention he deserves? "

Namjoon notices how everyone around them had stopped to see what's going on .He could feel the nervous energy emitting out of Seokjin and suddenly,he wanted to smack Jungkook across his face for making a scene .

Cant he see how his curiosity is affecting Seokjin?

"You are right " He says sharply ,grabbing Seokjin's hand "I wasn't much around"

The Omega was looking at him with a shocked expression while Jimin appears proud ,a smug smile playing on his lips as he leans against Yoongi

"But that didn't broke us apart because we had faith in each other.Your brother isn't naive neither does he swings the way I ask him to .He have his individual life and I am just a small part of it "

He looks at Seokjin "For now.Because,I have decided to focus more on my personal life than my career,now that I am financially stable.And also, it's wrong of you to say that I am not around whenever he needs me.He has me everytime he feels scared of lightenings,he has me everytime he is down with fever and he has me when he misses me .I am away for my monthly treks but that doesn't stop me from making sure my Omega doesn't feel alone.I don't think I need to prove to any of you how much I care and love Jin"

There was stunned silence for a moment, Jungkook was staring blankly at them before he breaks into a huge smile and wraps his arms around Namjoon, surprising the Alpha .He murmurs over his shoulder to Seokjin "Keep him ,hyung "

The Omega leaves a sigh of relief,wiping a tear . Ofcourse Jungkook was testing Namjoon .These stupid Alpha's ,always head butting each other's for no apparent reason

"You are lucky to have him"
Jimin sighs dreamily, gesturing to Seokjin

Seokjin shakes his head "I am lucky to have him"

"Geez,I don't want to be the rotten apple
here so let me start again"
Jungkook takes a dramatic stance back and yells cheerily "Hi ,hyung ! It's good to see you again after so long"

He goes to hug him again but Seokjin puts his hand out ,stopping him "None of that,you brat"

"Hey,I was just making sure that Namjoon is the best match for you"

He swings on his feet and grins at the Alpha "And he passed the test with flying colors"

He flashes two thumbs at him "He is more than welcome to invite me to his gym"

Seokjin glares at him "You are prying again"

Jungkook holds his hands in surrender "Just curious"

"You are more than welcome to visit.Actually ,I will text you the address if you give me your number"
Namjoon says ,taking out his phone

Seokjin was gaping at him in disbelief .He watches the Alpha's exchanging contacts and hugging each other as if they weren't about to tear each other apart ,few minutes ago.

"So how did you two got together?"
Jungkook looks at Seokjin "If you don't mind asking ,hyungie"

Seokjin rolls his eyes , knowing very well that Jungkook won't let him live this down.He might have behaved slightly defensive a while ago

"Ofcourse not"
He beams , clutching Namjoon's arm and retells the story he has been sticking to anyone who had asked about their first meet

The Alpha was jumping in between,filling cute details and adding more realistic angle to his narration .

Jungkook seemed to buy it as he winks in between,punching his arm and giving him those cheesy sly grins

"Come on now ,are we going to keep discussing about these love birds or are we going to move to the dining hall now ? Because last I knew ,I am supposed to be the main attention right now "
Jimin huffs ,after a while as he finds them still discussing Seokjin and Namjin's  love life

The soon to be wedded couple had stepped away a while ago and now it was just Jimin with no Yoongi in sight as he glares at his brother's

"And what kind of best men are you two ? Why am I the one tailing behind you and not vice versa?"

He scowls in irritation , resting his hands on his hips

Jungkook snickers ,whispering close to Seokjin "Oh ,I was wondering when he will finally snap.You have no idea about the havoc he had been causing "

"What is that I hear ,Jeon?"
Jimin twists the Alpha's ear "Dont you want to see Yoonji Noona ? I wonder what she will think of you when I tell her that you were trying to sneak-"

Jungkook slaps his hand over the chatty Omega's mouth and gestures wildly ,laughing nervously "Hehe,I was just saying that ofcourse,we all need to dote on you.It's your wedding!"

"Jin hyung ,Namjoon ,we will see you at the dinner table okay " He waves at them before pushing Jimin towards the hall

Namjoon taps Seokjin's arm "Would you mind a drink before meeting the rest of your family?"

The Omega looks at him tiredly "Dont remind me ,but sure.I will have that drink with you"

He pulls the Alpha to the bar counter "Actually I need it a lot"

Namjoon chuckles, allowing himself to be dragged "We both need . Jungkook was a trick question"

Seokjin halts in his steps and looks at the Alpha with furrowed brows "I think you aced him like no one could .He is like a walking lie detector but you managed him so well ,made him believed in everything you said"

He smiles,tapping Namjoon's chest lightly "Thank you"

"But I am still a little nervous about this"
He admits with a sigh ,chewing harshly on his bottom lip

"Don't" Namjoon shakes his head , brushing his thumb against Seokjin's lips and frees them from his teeth "Dont hurt your pretty lips"

He pats the Omega's head "And stop worrying about everything .No one is suspecting a thing and they never will .I will charm the hell out of them"
Namjoon grins , bringing a soft smile on Seokjin's face

They reach the bar counter and order their respective drinks

"You mind if I join?"
Seokjin's spine locks as he freezes at the familiar voice

He doesn't look behind readily , pretending to not hear him

"Who are you?"
Namjoon asks ,eyeing the grinning Beta .

Seokjin sucks in a deep breathe and turns,putting in his best smile "Hello Siwon"

A/N :Ah , Namjoon's archenemy enters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 8.2K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...
818K 32.2K 66
𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘶 School of alphas, betas, and omegas. Where four elite students live their life outside of school in a very fascinating way...
166K 3.6K 42
Hyunlix oneshots cuz why not This book will include: Fluff Smut Angst Mpreg Omegaverse Thriller ‼️English isn't my first language so bare with the sp...
18.2K 307 53
pain.