Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

Bởi PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... Xem Thêm

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
5
6
7
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

8

830 16 2
Bởi PhyuPwint8

 Chapter 008

  Recalling this experience, Qin Yu Jue couldn't express her emotions.

    She took a deep breath, and then asked extremely seriously: "So you still hold grudges until now just because I punished you by writing a three thousand-word self-criticism?"

  "Correction."

    Xie Yan Chi leaned down, stretched out a hand to touch her lips, and said with a smile, "It's three thousand five hundred words."

  "..."

  It's a real dog.

  The old squad leader, who was holding a pen and preparing to hand it to Qin Yu Jue for her signature, looked at the interaction between the two people in front of him.

    The hand passing the pen froze in the air, and for a moment he didn't know whether he should interrupt.

  After a long time, he coughed with difficulty: "Xiao Qin, it's your turn to sign."

  Qin Yu Jue reacted, quickly took a step back, turned around, picked up the pen, signed her name neatly, and then turned and walked in the direction of the other group of people.

  It seems necessary to keep the distance to the end.

  Xie Yan Chi didn't chase her, but stood up slowly, putting his pockets in his pocket and looking at her hastily leaving with a smile.

  The old squad leader put his arm around his shoulder, winked and said, "What's wrong with you two?"

  "Curious?"

     Xie Yan Chi turned his head, curled his lips, and said slowly, "Think about it, it's quite expensive to ask for secrets from me."

  The old squad leader quickly put down his hand: "Forget it, let's go in and see the old squad leader."

  The head teacher's health has mostly recovered, but because of his age, after chatting with these students for a while, his energy began to fail.

  There weren't many people he could remember clearly, but Qin Yu Jue was definitely the most impressive one.

  "When you left, I was always worried."

     The head teacher sighed, and his voice was not as energetic as it was ten years ago.

     "You are the most worry-free child I have ever taken care of. Now that I see you  that you have become a little star, and I finally feel relieved."

  Qin Yu Jue didn't say much.

      She bent her eyes and followed the teacher's words with a smile: "Yes, those things are in the past."

  When Xie Yan Chi heard this, he still lazily drooped his eyelids without even moving his eyelashes.

  After chatting about miscellaneous things for a long time, the monitor said: "Okay, let's let the teacher rest and see you next time."

  A group of people said goodbye and walked out.

  At this moment, the head teacher who was lying on the bed suddenly shouted: "Xiao Chi, please stay a little longer."

  Xie Yan Chi didn't seem too surprised when he was suddenly called on.

    He nodded calmly, and then waved to the classmates beside him, signaling them to go out first.

  After a while, they were the only two people left in the room.

  Xie Yan Chi walked to the teacher's bed, pulled out the chair and sat down, saying in a deep voice, "Teacher."

  "You came to see me for the third time this month. Why didn't you tell them?"

     The head teacher laughed, stood up and felt better. "I haven't thanked you yet. If you hadn't contacted the doctor for me, I'm afraid I won't be able to complete the operation so quickly."

  Xie Yan Chi laughed: "There's no need to say it, it's not a big deal."

  "I saw Xiao Yu today. Have you said hello to her? This must be the first time you have met after so many years, right?"

    The head teacher knew Xie Yan Chi's temperament and laughed a few times, causing a slight chuckle. cough.

  Xie Yan Chi stood up and poured him a glass of water, then said calmly: "I said hello."

  "That's good," the head teacher took the water, took a sip, and then sighed, as if recalling, "You are the student I am most proud of, and being able to bring you back was the most correct thing I have ever done. "

  Having said this, he slowly added: "Thanks to her."

  "Yes."

      Xie Yan Chi said word by word, "I'm very grateful."

  ***********

  After coming out of the ward, Xie Yan Chi found that Qin Yu Jue had left long ago.

  Because she had to catch the high-speed train back to Tong City soon, she didn't chat much with her classmates.

  Xie Yan Chi didn't go to the dinner party with his classmates.

     After finding an excuse to refuse, he drove to another place.

  Every time he comes to Laichuan City, he will definitely go to this place——

  Wing On Cemetery.

  Ten years ago, Yu Zhi Yan was buried here.

  The black and white photo on the tombstone shows the boy in his best years.

  Sixteen years old.

  Xie Yan Chi knelt down and placed the bouquet of flowers he had just bought in front of the tomb. Then he looked at the high-spirited face in the photo in silence.

     After a long time, he said in a deep voice: "I'm almost done."

  The sound of wind gradually picked up, adding a bit of cold warmth to the deep voice.

  Every syllable seems to be pressing on the heart, making it difficult to breathe.

  Eleven years ago, a fire broke out in Tong City.

  Accidental fire caused by nanny's improper use of kitchen utensils.

  The location was in the apartment where Xie Yan Chi's brother, Xie He Chen, lived.

  That day, Yu Zhi Yan and Xie Yan Chi met in the apartment after school to play with their newly purchased game consoles, but they didn't expect something unexpected happened.

  The nanny died in the accident.

  Yu Zhi Yan lost both legs because of the fire.

  Xie Yan Chi was rescued by Xie He Chen. Although he was not seriously injured, his brother was seriously injured in the fire and went abroad to recuperate.

  That was a turning point in everyone's life.

    From a place that was supposed to be bright, it suddenly turned around and fell directly into darkness.

  "It would have been nice if Yu Zhi Yan hadn't gone that day. It would have been a pity. I heard that he won the runner-up in the national table tennis competition, and it is very likely that he will directly enter the national team in the future."

  Losing his legs is no less than a fatal blow to a boy who has lived for sixteen years for his sports dream.

  He couldn't adapt to the pitying eyes of the people around him and the cynicism that came from time to time.

  Parents were worried about Yu Zhi Yan's condition, so they moved him to a new school, hoping that he would forget the past in the new environment.

  Xie Yan Chi also went with him.

  Yu Zhi Yan, who is sitting in a wheelchair, was originally an alien in the eyes of others, but because of the great changes, his personality suddenly became gloomy, and he attracted bullying from many good people.

  So Xie Yan Chi would pick up his chair and fight with those people one by one, like a life-threatening lunatic to protect the dignity of his friends.

  But Yu Zhi Yan still left.

  He couldn't convince himself to hold on, and ended up staying at sixteen forever.

  That was the most difficult period for Xie Yan Chi.

  Although no one blamed him, he could never convince himself not to blame himself.

  A plummeting result.

  Coupled with the frequent troubles caused by fighting before, Xie Yan Chi also had doubts about such an heir.

  Everyone was disappointed in him.

  Including his own father.

  Later, Xie Yan Chi discovered something.

  One day, he accidentally visited the hometown of the nanny who died.

  But they found that the nanny's family had already built a new house.

  After asking around, he found out that before the nanny died due to an accident, the family seemed to have a large amount of money inexplicably.

  But no one knows where the money came from.

  Xie Yan Chi was so keen that he could naturally guess something.

  So he called Xie He Chen: "Was it just an accident?"

  Xie He Chen said: "Unless you have evidence to prove otherwise."

  It was just a word, but Xie Yan Chi understood it.

  Yu Zhi Yan was the victim involved in all this dirty inside story.

  From then on, Xie Yan Chi didn't go to school for a long time. His father, who used to scold him a few times, ended up saying coldly——

  "Whatever he wants."

  Until one day, the study committee member of the class came to his door and delivered the homework assigned by the teacher these days, as well as a letter.

  Xie Yan Chi didn't take those things seriously at all, he just threw them aside, then sat cross-legged on the ground and continued to play the game dejectedly.

  Until he lost one game after another, he finally became impatient.

  He turned his head and glanced at the letter, then reached out to pick it up and pulled it open irritably.

  But what is surprising is that the letter is not a long letter of persuasion.

  It's a review.

  It is a review written by her.

  Xie Yan Chi remembered that a girl named Qin Yu Jue had written this self-criticism letter on him behalf a few months ago.

  At the end of the review, there is a paragraph written in red pen——

  "I'm sorry for being harsh to you that day. I know the kindness and sincerity in your heart. But for many things, there must be a better solution than fighting. Kind people should not be hurt. People who can do this for their friends , never disappoints."

  "Never punish yourself for the mistakes of others."

  "I wish you a bright future and a promising future."

  "PS Next time you copy and review online, remember to change the date."

  Later, Xie Yan Chi came to the school with this letter and found the head teacher.

  "Qin Yu Jue wrote these. In fact, she will carefully read every self-criticism letter submitted by others, and will also understand the reasons behind every fight."

  The head teacher read the red letter on the self-criticism, and then said calmly: "She should have written this a long time ago, but because something happened at home, she didn't have time to give it to you. Later, I found it when I asked someone to sort out her drawers, and I've always kept it here."

  "I actually know that you are a very good child, but I never thought of anything to say to persuade you, so I asked someone to bring this to you."

  When the head teacher said this, he raised his head, looked into Xie Yan Chi's eyes, and said seriously: "Qin Yu Jue is a very smart little girl. She never makes mistakes in her judgment."

  In fact, maybe the text left at the end of the review is not the most important.

  But that did give Xie Yan Chi a reason.

  Let go of your own reasons.

  He originally longed for light.

  Even if it's just sporadic.

  So Xie Yan Chi returned to school.

  In the years that followed, he really listened carefully to the words of that little girl.

  ********

  When Qin Yu Jue returned to Tong City, it was completely dark.

  Running back and forth all day today made her particularly tired.

  She had just put on the hot water and was about to take a comfortable bath, but she heard the ringtone of my cell phone in the living room ringing like crazy.

  When she connected the phone, she  heard Tang Xiao Tang's groundhog-like scream coming from the other end——

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're trending!"

  "?"

   Qin Yu Jue frowned, "What's going on?"

  "Didn't "HE" replace you before? The magazine announced on Weibo just now that the person replacing you is Xue Nan Yin. Then some passers-by asked on "HE" Weibo why it was you who was originally announced, and now There was a sudden change of people."

  When Tang Xiao Tang said this, she took a deep breath and bit her back teeth: "Guess what the official blog of "HE" replied?"

  Qin Yu Jue: "What did you get back?"

  "They replied—"

  "Rather than being suitable, our magazine pays more attention to artistic ethics when choosing artists."

  Qin Yu Jue raised her eyelashes: "...I wonder if a marketing account will immediately break the false news that I knocked on Zhou Yan's door."

  Tang Xiao Tang was stunned: "...Yes."

  "Well, it's normal. It's probably Xue Nan Yin's draft. If it's later, she'll use me to compare her pure and pure beauty."

     Qin Yu Jue rubbed her brow bones and said in a light voice, "They are I'm afraid that the replacement will leave netizens with a "backstage to intercept Hu resources" persona, so I'm taking a preemptive strike."

___________

(T/N: The word "  The author has something to say " is from original Author, not me . Just clarify who may be misunderstood.)

  The author has something to say:

Qin Yu Jue: That's it? Is this how you repay me?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

442K 21.9K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
650K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
680K 17.1K 115
Synopsis: Su Yan had been crushing on Wei Zhou for seven years, only becoming his wife after an accident. Everyone mocked her about her luck, claimed...
3.1M 101K 36
Damon Blackwood. Soon to be CEO of Blackwood Industries. If you asked people to describe him, the first words that come to mind are "stoic" and "mean...