Incidents Happen!

Od AksharaPandeyy

He fell first, she fell harder!!! Completed story! Based on reality! Více

Love at first sight?!
Part 2
About Anjali.
Another Online Class.
This Is The BEGINNING of THEM!
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Face to Face Meeting!!
Next Day!!!
Part 11
Part 12
"Face Reveal"
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36

Part 19

8 2 0
Od AksharaPandeyy

Geet got home and was just in the thoughts of how to tell all this to Anjali??

Anjali, on the other hand couldn't hear their conversation on text and so... they decided to talk about all this in school the next day...

The. Next. Day!

Anjali and Geet were in the ground during their recess and that was when Geet told Anjali EVERYTHING!!!

And then... After knowing all this... After knowing that just.. like that it's all over. She couldn't believe it... Her Rahul could never do something like this... No No No Rahul was not that kind of a boy. He loves her a lot. He would never do something like that...

But that happened...

What could Anjali do at this point??
Certainly she wasn't gonna just sit back hand on hand... after a week or so of crying... she finally decided to talk to him but just didn't know how to.. so Tara volunteered and she messaged him asking again the same thing about why he is doing all this to Anjali? He like used to love her and all...
The next day, on 26th August Anjali decided to talk to him one on one and he said directly to her...

Anjali- Hey... Uhmm can I know the exact and real reason for the breakup??
Rahul- See let me get this straight, I observed you and I have come to terms that you just always talk to other boys on purpose so as to make me jealous and feel bad... Plus I told the other things to Geet to... How I have to hear so many comments from my other friends because of you and I just can't handle all this. Also I think we fight a lot so... it's probably best if we just get apart..
Anjali- But, Rahul... you know I love you so so sooo much to just let you go like that! To let US go like that... You can't do this... If your friends say all these mean things to you about me then they are not even truly your friends and You know I would NEVER EVER try to hurt you... Even myself once but not you..
Rahul- We are over Anjali!

And that...
Is how it ended!!!
They were over...

Anjali and Rahul were over...

But is the story over yet?!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

273K 1.2K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
32K 1.7K 20
She fell first, but... She fell harder. ❤
7.6K 215 53
This story is about a girl who meets a guy during high school. They go through many ups and downs you would think they were a couple. This is a story...
293 45 14
What will happen when the broken souls will meet their healer? 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧...