Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
4
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

5

1.2K 13 0
By PhyuPwint8

  Chapter 005

  If she had known better, she should have poured less wine into that glass.

  This was Qin Yu Jue's first thought when she walked to the door of the club.

  The weather in April and May is always cloudy, especially in Tong City where the temperature difference between day and night is always very large.

    At this moment, the cold wind flows down the collar and into the neck.

    The wet shirt that is close to the skin is as cold as ice cubes. numb.

  This place is not in the city center, so it is difficult to hail a taxi.

  After checking the taxi app several times, no one will take the order in the end.

  Just when she was about to try again, she suddenly felt someone approaching from behind.

  The sound of the wind gradually died down, as if most of it was blocked by the coming people.

  Qin Yu Jue was startled for a moment, but before she could turn around, an arm crossed her shoulder, a well-jointed hand rested on her shoulder, and then he snapped his fingers in her ear.

  "What a coincidence."

  With a half-joking tone, there is a hint of ruffianism, but it does not make people feel uncomfortable at all.

  Before turning around, Qin Yu Jue knew who was coming.

  She locked her phone and looked back, and sure enough she saw the young master standing behind her.

  Xie Yan Chi just stood like this without saying a word, but he could still see the loose energy all over his body.

  He casually pulled the coat off his shoulders and threw it in Qin Yu Jue's direction.

  "Put it on," he said.

  Qin Yu Jue picked it up subconsciously, looked down at the coat in her hand, and didn't react: "This is it?"

  "After-sales service."

     Xie Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and laughed, "I'm not a shady businessman. I must take care of the customer's emotions."

  It sounds very human.

  If you ignore the fact that the price is 50,000.

  But Qin Yu Jue really needed it now, so she was not too polite and shook out his coat and put it on her shoulders.

  "Mr. Xie, are you ready to leave?" she asked casually.

  Xie Yan Chi put his hands in his pockets, nodded lazily, and said lightly: "I got a bad hand. If I continue like this, I will lose money."

  A reason that is very characteristic of his style.

  Qin Yu Jue couldn't hold back, turned her head, curved the corners of her lips, and burst into laughter.

  Xie Yan Chi curled his lower lip, took out the car key from his pocket, and pressed it in the direction of the row of parking spaces at the door.

  A black Bentley flashed its lights several times.

  Seeing this, Qin Yu Jue stepped aside and gave way, as if waiting for him to leave.

  But after waiting for a while, the person next to her didn't take a step forward.

  She turned her head in confusion, only to find Xie Yan Chi looking at her very quietly without saying a word.

  "Mr. Xie, don't you want to send me off?"

        Qin Yu Jue asked tentatively.

  Xie Yan Chi rolled his eyes, hung the car key ring on his index finger and turned it around a few times: "You guessed it right."

  "This is also considered after-sales service."

  "certainly--"

  Having said this, he protracted his voice slightly, then leaned down close to her forehead, with a smile in his eyes: "Of course not, would I be so kind?"

  A very shameless, yet confident statement.

  Qin Yu Jue smiled: "Fifty thousand?"

  Xie Yan Chi laughed muffledly, and then said righteously: "How is that possible? My quotations have always been reasonable."

  "For example?"

  "Five thousand."

  ...She doesn't know if it's Qin Yu Jue's illusion.

  At first glance, she thinks it is indeed very small.

  But who spends 5,000 on a taxi? Going out of the country on the way?

  Fortunately, Qin Yu Jue didn't have any expectations for Xie Yan Chi from the beginning.

     She smiled and nodded, and then sent her most sincere blessing: "Bon voyage."

  After saying that, she walked away, wanting to try walking to the intersection to see if she could get a taxi.

  "Miss Qin."

  At this moment, Xie Yan Chi spoke abruptly.

    He threw the car key away, caught it steadily, and then analyzed it slowly: "Has He Huai Qing ever reminded you, like this default high-level car key?  Outside the club, there are people from newspapers squatting almost every day."

  Qin Yu  Jue stopped for a moment.

  "You said that if someone filmed it, you would take a taxi back tonight, but my 'boyfriend' drove away alone. If someone suspected something, wouldn't it be difficult for us to act in this scene?"

  When Xie Yan Chi said this, he narrowed his eyes slightly and hissed, as if he had encountered something difficult: "But I can also cooperate with you to explain today's events at that time, but let me think about it, you said today It's not within the contract period, so it will take a lot of effort to explain. So I think it will still have to be counted as additional money at that time, after all, one code equals one code——"

  "Which car is Mr. Xie's car?"

  Qin Yu Jue took a deep breath, interrupted, then turned around and showed an extremely gentle smile to Xie Yan Chi: "Please take me home."

  "Sure."

      Xie Yan Chi stopped and looked at her with a deeper smile, "Six thousand this time."

  Qin Yu Jue: "?"

  Grass, sit on the ground and start the price.

  ******

  This is definitely the most expensive ride Qin Yu Jue has ever taken.

  Just now, when Xie Yan Chi handed her a coat, she was actually a little grateful to the young master, feeling that he was not the kind of person rumored to be.

  Now, Qin Yu Jue wants to travel back ten minutes and strangle his grateful self to death.

  Eat people without spitting out bones.

  This young master definitely deserves this title.

  Xie Yan Chi started the car and asked casually: "What song do you want to listen to?"

  Qin Yu Jue: "A bloody love story."

  Xie Yan Chi: "?"

  Qin Yu Jue looked at him with a smile and said word by word: "Listen to love-related songs and get into the variety show scripts and characters in advance."

  "Okay."

         Xie Yan Chi curled his lips, raised his index finger to swipe the screen, and said casually, "This script sounds quite scary. For something as difficult as this, it definitely cannot be calculated based on the basic price. , so otherwise——"

  "It's still a love cycle manual."

      Qin Yu Jue quickly interrupted, "I'll change the song to get in the mood."

  Xie Yan Chi chuckled: "Okay."

  Just like that, the black Bentley played the sweet love cycle manual and drove through the dark night.

  The picture looks strangely inconsistent.

  Qin Yu Jue turned his head to look at the scenery outside the car window with a gloomy expression.

     His mood had not gotten over the grief of losing 56,000 yuan overnight.

  This tense atmosphere was finally interrupted by a WeChat call.

  It's He Huai Qing.

  "After our discussion here, we have arranged for you to change a new variety show script and setting. I will sort it out and send it to your mailbox tomorrow."

  He Huai Qing didn't waste any words and went straight to the point: "But here you still need to take and record some photos and videos in advance, and forge some itineraries and chat records. After the show is broadcast, some marketing accounts will be arranged to release the news to hype up the authenticity. , and now the audience likes these candies outside the program."

  Qin Yu Jue could understand these common hype techniques in the industry.

      She nodded in agreement, then glanced sideways at Xie Yan Chi next to her, then withdrew her gaze and asked: "This matter is not with Xie Yan... Xie Sir?"

  When Xie Yan Chi heard his name, he raised his eyebrows and slightly curved his lips, but did not turn his head.

  "Tell him? Let him cooperate?"

  He Huai Qing's volume suddenly increased, as if it penetrated the receiver directly: "Who dares to let that young master spend time with us to make fakes? I am grateful to God that he can go through the whole process properly. To say the least, even if he doesn't refuse , I will definitely give you a price increase in the end."

  Perhaps it was because the volume suddenly increased, which made Qin Yu Jue's ears feel a little sore.

     She moved the receiver slightly, hesitated, and was about to speak, but was interrupted again——

  "If Xie Yan Chi doesn't take the opportunity to give you a raise of tens of thousands after he finds out about this, I will live stream your headstand to wash your hair."

  As soon as she finished saying this, there was no sound for a long time.

  The volume of the WeChat call was turned up quite a bit, and He Huai Qing's voice became louder due to her excitement, making it clearer in the small space .

  Xie Yan Chi calmly stopped the car by the roadside, then turned his head and looked at Qin Yu Jue with a smile, his light eyes flashing with meaning.

  "Hello? Xiao Qin, what's wrong with you over there?"

     He Huai Qing noticed something was wrong.

  What responded to her was a low and deep male voice, with a lazy smile at the end.

  "Hi."

  He Huai Qing: "..."

  The very familiar voice made He Huai Qing keenly aware that something was wrong.

  Qin Yu Jue mourned for He Huai Qing in her heart for a while, then handed the phone to Xie Yan Chi with both hands, making a gesture of inviting him.

  Xie Yan Chi didn't answer.

    He just raised his hand and pressed the speakerphone, and then said slowly: "What you just said, how can I not cooperate with the work agreed in the contract?"

  "...Good evening, Mr. Xie."

      He Huai Qing was confused and her emotions were hard to describe, so she could only say hello with difficulty.

  "Of course I will cooperate in taking photos." Xie Yan Chi said.

  He Huai Qing: "Then how much money do you need to add?"

  "No charge."

       Xie Yan Chi raised his eyebrows and then added, "I'd rather see someone wash their hair upside down."

  "..."

  Even through the phone receiver, Qin Yu Jue seemed to be able to feel her agent's despair.

  She turned away, unable to bear to look at it.

  He Huai Qing took a deep breath and said in a sincere and desperate tone: "No, it's too troublesome for you and we will feel bad about it, so please be sure to add more money."

  As a result, in an extremely smooth conversation, the original contract reward of 200,000 yuan had doubled in just one day.

  After hanging up the phone, Qin Yu Jue sent He Huai Qing a WeChat message.

  Qin Yu Jue: [The 40,000 yuan added just now cannot be deducted from my remuneration. 】

  He Huai Qing: [I also want to ask you, why are you with Xie Yan Chi? And why did your price increase by fifty-six thousand overnight? 】

  Qin Yu Jue: [...It's hard to describe in one word. 】

  Originally, He Huai Qing did not expect Xie Yan Chi to cooperate at first.

  Anyway, this kind of content that is revealed by marketing accounts outside the program does not require the protagonist to show his face in person.

     Most people will believe it if he posts some vague photos of the same style of clothing and pieces of chat records.

  However, if Xie Yan Chi is willing to cooperate, the effect will certainly be better or worse.

  When He Huai Qing thought about it, she felt that 40,000 yuan was not a loss.

  [He Huai Qing]: Since you two are together, just take some photos for me today, and I will decide the rest after discussing with the team.

  After sending a few messages, Qin Yu Jue turned her head, looked at the black-hearted entrepreneur beside her, and said, "Mr. Xie, we need to take some photos of life."

  "What kind?"

     Xie Yan Chi raised his index finger and tapped the steering wheel.

  "Just like a couple."

  "Sure."

        Xie Yan Chi turned around and said, "Let's take a picture."

  After turning on the camera, Qin Yu Jue took a few hasty photos and prepared to send them to Congratulations.

  However, at this moment, a hand with sharp bones pressed down on her mobile phone, and then took it gently and deftly.

  "I said--"

  Xie Yan Chi frowned, flipping through the photos he had just taken, with a look of disgust on his face: "Miss Qin, have you never been in love? Are you sure you are using these photos to hype a relationship, not a breakup? "

  Perhaps because of being too reserved, the two figures in the photo seem to be separated by a Milky Way.

  It's as if the words "I'm posing" are written on her face.

  Qin Yu Jue felt as if she was being ridiculed.

      She took a deep breath and said, "Then how do you want to shoot?"

  Xie Yan Chi raised his head to look at her, then raised the corners of his lips, pressed his phone horizontally to open the camera, then raised his hand, held Qin Yu Jue's shoulders, and hugged her to his side.

  The two people's shoulders were close to each other.

    Perhaps because they were too caught off guard, Qin Yu Jue never reacted, and her head rested on his chest due to inertia.

  "Look up." Xie Yan Chi said.

  Qin Yu Jue subconsciously raised her head, and then heard a "click".

  "Here, take it."

       Xie Yan Chi let go of his hand and threw the phone in the direction of Qin Yu Jue.

  Qin Yu Jue caught it, clicked it and took a look, and was slightly stunned.

  In the photo, although Xie Yan Chi looks bohemian and cynical, the smile in his light eyes is clear and clear.

  But the slightly dazed expression he had when he didn't react seemed more natural.

  They look, indeed, very much like a pair of lovers.

  Qin Yu Jue laughed: "It seems that Mr. Xie must have had many girlfriends?"

  "No," Xie Yan Chi touched his chin and thought for a while, then turned his head, raised his hand and nodded Qin Yu Jue with a smile, and said, "That's it for now."

  "..."

         Who believes it.

  ********

  The car quickly arrived at the apartment downstairs.

      Qin Yu Jue got out of the driveway and thanked him, then walked into the unit building.

  A moment later, the black Bentley also turned around and drove away.

  "Click"

  In a corner not far away, a flash light flashed on a silver van.

  "Did you get it?"

  "I got it. I thought I was bluffing, but I didn't expect that I could actually get a picture of a financial sponsor sending Qin Yu Jue back. It's already midnight."

  Paparazzi Xiao Li yawned: "It's so boring to take pictures of her, and there's no enthusiasm at all."

  "What do you know," the speaker looked like his master, and said while flipping through the photos just now, "The one who is popular is her sister. If you add her sister's name, won't it become a hot search? Have you forgotten that her sister committed suicide because of rumors of nurturing?"

  "My elder sister is being kept, and my younger sister is also taking a backseat. If you think about the title carefully, this is a hot search that will explode."

  When the paparazzi Xiao Li heard this, he felt as if he had been shot.

     But after thinking about it for a while, he became discouraged: "Why don't you find out who owns that Bentley? I think the model is quite expensive, just in case you don't mess with me..."

  "It doesn't matter, I recognize it. That's Second Young Master Xie and Xie Yan Chi. He never cares about such things."

        The master waved his hand and shouted to the driver, "Let's go."

  The van turned a corner, but before it could completely turn around, a light suddenly flashed in front of it——

  The Bentley that had just left had come back, and it had stopped in front of the van, its lights flashing so brightly that it hurt the eyes.

  When the paparazzi Xiao Li saw it, his heart became anxious.

    He quickly followed the master and got out of the car and knocked on the window.

  "Second Young Master Xie, what are you..."

  Before he finished speaking, the car window slowly lowered.

  Xie Yan Chi raised his index finger and tapped the steering wheel hard.

     He didn't turn his head to look at anyone, but said with a deep venom in his voice: "Delete."

  "I'm too lazy to care about the past."

       He said word by word, his voice low and hoarse, "This won't work."

-------------

  The author has something to say:

       Xie Ergou: Come on, I'm going to protect my wife so much that I won't chase her in the crematorium.

  Qin Yu Jue: chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 819 20
Dong Jiahui, the daughter of the Dong family, was kicked out of the house by the Lu family because she had been married for three years and was unabl...
132K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
650K 30K 66
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...