Scandal Lover ❣️ [Requested]

By PhyuPwint8

Eighteenth-tier actress Qin Yu Jue took on the next love variety show, and her agent chose an amateur to play... More

Detail Description
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
5
6
7
8
9
10
Part 11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Part 18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Part 34
Part 35
36
37
38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 ❣️
Part 52 ❣️
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
62
63
64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 ❣️
Part 75
Part 76-1
76-2
77-1
77-2

4

2K 27 1
By PhyuPwint8

  Chapter 004

  From the very beginning, Qin Yu Jue discovered that even though Xie Yan Chi was sitting among this group of people, looking cynical, she also felt that he was out of tune with the people around him.

  Now, she knew why.

  For example, if Zhou Yan is a playboy with the standard "sit next to me, I'll take care of you and give you five million" type of playboy.

  Then Xie Yan Chi is the magical person who says, "Sit next to me, and you have to give me 50,000 yuan."

  Thinking about it this way, it seems that they can understand why Xie Yan Chi, the only one among this group of people, was able to single-handedly found Jing Yi Technology at such a young age and manage popular games in various ports.

  It all depends on the nature of profiteers.

  "Farewell? This can't be done."

  When Xie Yan Chi heard this, his eyebrows narrowed slightly, and he looked at her with a smile in his eyes, and then analyzed seriously: "Well, I have stopped you for you, and I have given you a seat, and -"

  Having said this, he raised his hand and pointed at the package of dried blueberries on the table: "You also ate the stuff, so how can you still return it?"

  Qin Yu Jue remained silent: "..."

  This is definitely a strong buy and a strong sell.

  Perhaps it was because Xie Yan Chi attracted too much attention.

   Even though he only said a few words, people still focused their attention on them.

  Someone cautiously asked, "Do Miss Qin and Second Young Master Xie know each other?"

  "Me and her..."

  Xie Yan Chi didn't answer immediately, he put his hands loosely on his legs, tapped his knees with his index finger, turned to look at Qin Yu Jue, raised the corners of his lips, and asked with a smile: "Miss Qin, do we know each other? "

  ...If you answer that you know someone, you will definitely be defrauded of another 50,000 yuan.

  Thinking of this, Qin Yu Jue smiled and said, "I do know Mr. Xie's name, but Mr. Xie probably doesn't know me."

  Xie Yan Chi chuckled, shrugged, and turned to look at the person who asked the question: "Hey, I don't know her."

  As soon as these words were spoken, the others finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  They had already agreed to accompany Zhou Yan to tease this little star, but if she had anything to do with Xie Yan Chi, the living ancestor, they would be in big trouble.

  Now it seems, fortunately not.

  However, if the two of them were related, Xie Yan Chi would be so temperamental and would not let Zhou Yan ban her.

  Thinking about it this way, the group of people who had raised their hearts in their throats just now finally felt at ease.

  Qin Yu Jue also felt relieved.

  Money saved!

  After three rounds of drinking, the atmosphere began to settle.

  Qin Yu Jue was definitely not familiar with the people here, and she had no intention of making friends.

   She only regarded them as socializing, and would respond with a few words to anyone who spoke to them.

  Of course she knew that this situation was still going on, and a small person like herself couldn't offend others by taking a rash stance without a reason.

  Until Zhou Yan made a blatant wink.

  Immediately afterwards, Xue Nan Yin immediately opened the deck of cards with understanding and handed them to her with a smile: "Yu Yu, don't just sit here. Can you shuffle the cards?"

  Qin Yu Jue turned herhead calmly, looked at the deck of cards, and nodded: "Yes."

  She reached out and took the deck of cards, followed by a crisp sound of cards colliding.

  Qin Yu Jue quickly shuffled the cards in a beautiful way, then stood up and neatly distributed them into three parts and placed them neatly in the center of the table.

  "It's so far away, how can I hold it?"

     Zhou Yan said with a smile, "Miss Qin, the cards have to be handed to someone else."

  Qin Yu Jue glanced at him without saying anything.

     She picked up one of them, walked to him, stretched out her hand and handed it over.

  Someone glanced at Xie Yan Chi quietly.

  He didn't seem to care about these things at all. He just took out a cigarette from the cigarette case, drooped his eyelids, and clicked the lighter.

  Although he didn't say a word, he could vaguely sense a hint of impatience.

  But it seems like everything is business as usual.

  Zhou Yan smiled and reached out to take it.

    When he took the card, he touched Qin Yu Jue's fingertips slightly ambiguously, and then the interest in his eyes deepened.

  "By the way, Miss Qin, could you pour me a glass of wine?" he asked.

  Qin Yu Jue didn't even bother to respond to the repeated requests.

  She could completely guess what kind of tricks this young master Zhou had.

  So at that moment, she poured a glass of wine without any pause, handed it to Zhou Yan, and smiled: "Do you need me to do anything else?"

  "No need."

     Zhou Yan smiled and reached out his hand to pretend to pick it up.

  But when he was about to touch the wine glass, he deliberately pretended not to control his strength, and raised his hand to hit Qin Yujue's arm.

  Then, it hit nothing.

  Qin Yu Jue turned to his side as expected, but Zhou Yan fell forward due to inertia and almost lost his seat.

  "Young Master Zhou, actually there is no need to be like this."

  Finally, Qin Yu Jue was too lazy to accompany him to continue acting like this.

     She narrowed her eyes slightly and smiled softly: "Whatever you want to do, just tell me directly. How hard it is to beat around the bush like this."

  Zhou Yan was hurriedly helped to stand up, looking a little embarrassed.

      His face dropped: "What do you mean?"

  Qin Yu Jue suppressed her smile and looked down at the glass of wine in his hand.

  The next second, she raised her hand neatly and poured the wine in the glass down her shoulder.

  The wine dripped down her beautiful collarbone.

   Although there was not much water in the glass, most of her black one-shoulder shirt was wet.

     It was tightly stretched at the moment, outlining her beautiful body curves.

  "look."

  Qin Yu Jue put down the cup, stretched out her hand to refill it, and then handed it to Zhou Yan with a smile: "Don't you need to go to so much trouble?"

  The pungent smell of alcohol evaporates in the air, making the surrounding atmosphere inexplicably a bit charming.

  This action stunned those who were originally gloating about the misfortune and preparing to watch the show.

      But at the same time, they finally understood why the young master spent so much time on such a newcomer this week.

  Qin Yu Jue is indeed very attractive.

  Ordinary people would look embarrassed when a glass of wine was thrown at them, but she couldn't stand the slightest bit of ridicule.

  On the contrary, it is extraordinarily coveted.

  Roses with thorns are always the most attractive.

  Zhou Yan didn't seem to react, he opened his mouth, reached out to take the glass of wine, and then laughed: "Miss Qin, you don't have to be like this, it was just an accident."

  "Yes, I guess Mr. Zhou won't care about this. After all, you also know that the incident at that time was just a misunderstanding that was taken advantage of by someone with good intentions. Are you right?"

  When Qin Yu Jue said this, there was a faint smile on his face, and there was no hint of sarcasm.

  Zhou Yan was stunned, but he didn't expect that she would take the initiative to mention it.

   He was riding a tiger and couldn't get off, so he could only pretend to be generous: "Of course."

  "I knew Mr. Zhou was a sensible person."

  Qin Yu Jue laughed, then looked down at the wet clothes on her body, and raised the corners of her lips: "Unfortunately, the look on my body may spoil everyone's fun. Although I really want to continue playing, but now I can only say goodbye first."

  Having said that, coupled with Qin Yu Jue's current wet appearance, people really can't think of any reason to stay.

  Zhou Yan tugged at the corners of his lips dryly, as if he felt depressed, but there was nothing he could do: "Okay."

  Qin Yu Jue smiled: "Thank you very much."

  After saying that, she turned around and left.

  Before leaving, she subconsciously glanced in Xie Yan Vhi's direction.

  Xie Yan Chi didn't look at her, and didn't seem to care about what happened just now.

       He just lazily cleaned up the pile of cards in his hand.

  As if sensing Qin Yu Jue's gaze, he raised his eyelashes and looked in her direction.

  Those amber pupils seemed to reflect tiny pieces of light under the light of the private room.

  She doesn't know if it was Qin Yujue's illusion, but at a certain moment, she seemed to read the coldness in his eyes, which made people feel a biting dull pain.

  But just for a moment, he seemed to be back to normal again.

  Qin Yu Jue pursed her lower lip, said nothing, and turned to leave.

  In fact, there were indeed many more solid choices just now.

  For example, slamming the door when entering, or simply slapping Zhou Yan neatly.

  But sometimes, being arrogant is the most worthless thing.

  Especially in the face of human nature, many things never make sense.

  Being imaginary and trusting is something that should have been learned long ago.

  Qin Yu Jue didn't feel bad at all, she just felt a little emotional and regretful.

  After all, she had been like this before, lawless and fearless.

  *******

  After the people left, the quiet atmosphere was finally broken.

  Someone playfully poked Zhou Yan's shoulder with his elbow and said in a humorous tone: "You are quite discerning, you chose such a wild cat."

  "Young Master Zhou, you can't do this. Why did you let her escape?"

  "This little wild cat is quite smart. She spilled his glass of wine and managed to escape from the cage."

  Zhou Yan didn't mind at all and joked: "Did you see it? Isn't it interesting?"

  "That's it, no wonder Young Master Zhou is still obsessed with it," someone immediately answered, "Although Qin Yu Jue and her sister look somewhat similar, their styles are completely different. For example -"

  Having said this, the man stopped speaking meaningfully, and did not forget to raise his hand to make a circle in front of his chest.

  Everyone understood and laughed together:

  "Fourth, forget it. Young Master Zhou hasn't even gotten it yet, and you're just trying to queue up here?"

  This group of people has always had this temperament, teasing the newcomers in the circle without any scruples.

    After all, in their eyes, these little stars always jump into their hands eagerly.

  Occasionally he met a few people who were a bit temperamental, but in the end they just surrendered.

  "Snapped"

  But at this moment, a crisp sound suddenly silenced everyone.

  Xie Yan Chi leaned on the pillow and threw a three of plum blossoms on the table.

  A casual movement, but full of force, with a bit of sharpness that makes people's backs straighten.

  He raised his chin, looked at Zhou Yan, and said, "It's your turn."

  Zhou Yan was startled, then he took out Zhang Mei Hua and beat him out.

  When the next player saw this, he immediately prepared to play a card, but before he could even draw the card, there was an extremely clear sound of tutting next to him.

  "Tsk."

  His tone was full of restlessness and hostility.

  Xie Yan Chi drooped his eyelids, put away the cards in his hand, and then threw them on the table with his backhand.

  He raised his hand, slowly loosened the buttons on his cuffs, then raised his eyes leisurely, looking in the direction of Zhou Yan with deep eyes.

  Zhou Yan noticed something was wrong and immediately smiled and said: "Second Young Master Xie, you..."

  "boom!"

  Before he finished speaking, Xie Yan Chi stood up, grabbed Zhou Yan's collar with a single movement, and pushed him heavily against the wall.

  The wine bottles on the table were shaken by the big movement, and fell to the ground, splashing wine and glass fragments everywhere.

  The others didn't react.

    They were startled and subconsciously hid aside.

  "I'm talking about Zhou Yan."

  Xie Yan Chi spoke very slowly, and each syllable had a heavy final sound, which made people's hearts tremble and panic.

  Zhou Yan broke out in a cold sweat, and he didn't even have time to put down the handful of cards in his hand.

    He was holding them tightly in his hand and didn't dare to move.

  Xie Yan Chi leaned over with a smile, stretched out his hand and took out a card from his hand, then raised his hand, lightly hit him on the face, and asked lightly: "Why do you play this card so well? What if it sucks? I will lose money if this continues."

  "..."

  Zhou Yan was dumbfounded.

  What's the point?

  Didn't he just get a 4 of clubs?

  But Zhou Yan dared not speak out, so he could only ask dryly: "Second Young Master Xie, I don't know where I offended you..."

  "Look at what you said, aren't you insulting me?"

     Xie Yan Chi hissed, as if he heard a joke, "I am a bully, when will I need a reason?"

  Then he paused for a moment, and the scorn in his tone deepened: "Do I look like such a reasonable person?"

  Everyone around was so frightened that they didn't know why this ancestor got so angry.

  After a long time, he had the courage to speak cautiously: "Xie, Xie Second Young Master, Zhou Yan is a straightforward person. You must not argue with him, lest you waste your time, right?"

  Xie Yan Chi chuckled, thought for a moment, and let go: "That's right."

  Zhou Yan's whole body collapsed, and his hanging heart was relieved.

  Over there, Xie Yan Chi calmly patted some wall dust on his arm and said slowly: "Today is really not a coincidence, I don't have much time."

  Zhou Yan's throat tightened when he heard the sound.

  Xie Yan Chi tidied up his clothes, raised his eyes with a smile, looked at Zhou Yan, and said, "In a week, I will continue to worry about today's affairs in a week. I will be free at that time."

  "..."

  "Or can you choose a time yourself?"

  ************

  After coming out of the private room, Xie Yan Chi walked towards the door, habitually taking out the cigarette case from his pocket, taking out a cigarette and holding it in his mouth, then took out a lighter and lit it.

  Near the door, there would be gusts of wind from time to time, carrying the damp chill of the night.

  Xie Yan Chi raised his head and saw Qin Yu Jue standing at the door.

  He stopped and leaned sideways against the pillar at the corner, frowning slightly and looking in her direction.

  It seemed that because of the sudden drop in temperature at night, Qin Yu Jue turned her head and covered her lips and coughed a few times, then cleared her throat and frowned slightly.

  The clothes soaked by the wine were not dry yet, and when the wind blew, the coldness penetrated into the bones.

  The smoke lingered on the fingertips, and the bright red color flickered, reflecting the surging undercurrent in Xie Yan Chi's eyes.

  The cigarette only burned a little, but he put it out in the trash can next to him, then started walking again in the direction of Qin Yu Jue.

__________________

  The author has something to say:

       Xie Ergou: I am Cool Brother.

  Qin Yu Jue: According to the plot, I can't see this part, dear.

  Xie Ergou:?

  Xie Ergou: My wonderful fight scene won't be broadcast?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 107 71
Anesthesiologist Lu Yan received an emergency call late at night. On the way to the hospital, she accidentally met Deng Man, a female high school cl...
81K 1.2K 135
A part-time doctor came to the club. She was beautiful, gentle and meticulous, and she was very good at coaxing people. There are often innocent te...
31.6K 709 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
727K 17.8K 115
Synopsis: Su Yan had been crushing on Wei Zhou for seven years, only becoming his wife after an accident. Everyone mocked her about her luck, claimed...