𝕃𝔸𝔹𝕆𝕌ℝ // 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕...

Por RiniBo0811

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾𝔄𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔱, 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯, 𝔪𝔞𝔦𝔡, 𝔑𝔶𝔪𝔭𝔥, 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔞 �... Más

𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪
𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤
ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕤 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕀𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔾𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎 𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥.....
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜: 𝕄𝕒𝕪𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕕!
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕁𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤?
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕪~ 🧚

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖!

257 16 10
Por RiniBo0811

A/n: Hello Everyone!!! Thank you for coming to read this book. I really hope you like this chapter! The next chapter will be posted on March 21 8:00 pm. Also pls do comment!

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------

Some meme's to start of the chapter again:

[Third Person]:

*chirp chirp*

Morning had come, the birds had started chirping and the sun was shining. Our protagonist and her friend Epel laid on the boy's bed blissfully unaware that they were going to be late for school.

It was quiet and peaceful. Something [Y/n] hadn't felt since yesterday. It was perfect. Just their sleep was just getting better by the second-

A alarm on a phone rang.

Both [Y/n] and Epel jolted awake at the sound of the shrill and loud noise emitted from the device.

"What the hell's that SOUND??" screamed Epel in annoyance as he scurried across his bed to get to his phone on the bedside table. He turned the alarm of in the speed of light as soon as he grabbed his phone.

The sound of the alarm was still ringing in [Y/n]'s head as she clutched her head and looked up to Epel. When she looked at him he gave her a look of horror. He looked and muttered under his breath cursing at something. Then looked up to [Y/n] again in pure seriousness. He walked up closer to her and slammed his hands onto her shoulders with flare and told her calmly-

"Girl we late for class."

[Y/n]'s brain malfunctioned as she heard those words spew out of Epel's mouth. In shock her jaw dropped and eyes widened.

'Shit, I forgot to ask for a uniform....' In a fright she turned to Epel, with slight panic.

"EPEL YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS NOW????" she shrieked. "GET READY QUICK EPEL WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE." She ordered him with fiery passion as she ran to her door to ask Rook about her uniform. As she opened the door with a slam. A treasure chest looking box was placed in front of her, labeled with her name at the top.

Curious she quickly dragged it inside with all her might. Inside Epel was jumping from one corner of the room from another in search of his tie.

As [Y/n] hurriedly opened to see what was inside, she couldn't believe what she saw.

Hygiene products, a school uniform, a nightgown, beauty products, and anything you can name was inside the chest full of objects.

'Shit got to get ready for school!'

She quickly reached inside the chest and pulled out her uniform and in a hurry ran into the bathroom to change.

Some uniform inspo here:

She threw her clothes on and fixed her hair to look presentable. Which she was horrible at. It was so hard to do her hair without all the palace maids she used too. They would have helped her do everything in a jiffy.

'Goddamn it, forget about the hair-'

She ripped the hair tie from her hair and combed it so it looked fine when it was open.

'Where the hell is my tie...'

She looked around but couldn't find it. So she ran out of the bathroom and rummaged through the chest of things. After finally finding the tie she ran back into the bathroom locking the door.

As she looked in the mirror to do her tie but she struggled. As she one more time tried to do her tie, she heard Epel call out to her.

"[Y/n] WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" screamed Epel in annoyance. Abandoning everything, she let her tie dangle around her neck and ran outside the bathroom.

Epel was ready with all his stuff and [Y/n] saw him holding another bag in his hand. As she looked at it, he saw her staring and handed the backpack to her in slight embarrassment.

"Hey I made your bag....I saw you were kinda busy so I helped...." he softly stated as he also pushed a purple band into her hand as well. "You put that on your arm to symbolize our dorm house and....DO IT QUICKLY." He screamed under his breath.

[Y/n] had wide eyes and a slightly suprised due to the previous series of events straightened up as she quickly put on her band on her arm.

'Was it just me or did he sound a bit tsundere right now.....' Shaking her head she ignore her thoughts.

"Well then Epel shall we go now." She said opening the door to usher him out. Epel instead of saying yes ran across [Y/n] and sprinted across the hall in a hurry. Leaving her in the dust coughing due to the dust reaching her nose.

She soon followed after him in a rush to catch up to him as well.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Where the hell am I....'

I.got.lost.

'Which is basically what I dreaded'

This is seriously not one of the best mornings to start the first day of school. As [Y/n] groaned to herself she looked around her surroundings trying to analyze it.

Looking around all [Y/n] saw was a never-ending street. It was surrounded by bushes and trees making a pathway down the road. Somewhere in the distance she heard some kind of talking so she followed the sound and reached a street filled with statues.

As she kept going forward admiring the statues, she heard a familiar voice in the background talk out loud.

"Queen of Hearts? Is she some kinda big deal?" cried out a familiar voice in shock and awe. As she turned to look behind her from where the voice came from. She was shocked to see Grim, a random guy... .....and YUU???

"So basically-"

"YUU IS THAT YOU??" shrieked out [Y/N] with all her might. Her shout caused the group to turn their heads towards her in shock.

One minute she was there and one moment she was not. In a blink of eye she had vanished and had came back. Then she appeared right in front of them as if she had teleported.

Right there in front of them [Y/n] felt joyous as she finally met someone who was familiar to her in this situation.

"[Y/n] you're here? How did you find me and Grim?" Yuu questioned her in surprise, as he was quite shocked at her sudden appearance.

Yuu taking in her appearance saw her undone tie and shirt which was not buttoned properly. He blushed at the sight turning his head.

"Myah! That right, how did ya end up here!?" asked Grim in curiosity as he also piped in to the conversation.

"Who the hell are you!?" The stranger gawked at the girl because of her speed.

She blinked in surprise as she got bombarded with questions. She was brought back to reality when she saw everyone staring at her with expectant eyes.

'Dang it, I spooked them a bit didn't I.' Sweat dropping at the thought she started answering the questions one by one.

"Remember how I got accepted in the college Yuu? Well I am now in Pomefiore now!" Answering the magicless boy's question with delight. Then turning to Grim.

"I got lost on the way to class. I woke up really late and messed up my schedule real bad." She replied to Grim's answer while the back of her neck in embarrassment and displeasure. Then looking at the new stranger.

"Wait! Aren't you the girl the whole school is talking about?" The stranger exclaimed in realization.

"People talk about me!????" Stunned by the statement [Y/n] couldn't help but gasp at the thought of the students gossiping about her as the only girl in the school.

'Good 'ol days. I remember the times the town villagers used to gossip when I accidentally tripped over my dress in public....'

"Well then...hello! Nice to meet you, stranger! My name is [Y/n] Alastair!" she said in enthusiasm introducing to the individual.

The stranger, stunned by her enthusiasm, chuckled and replied confidently back to her.

"Name's Ace. I'm a first year student here, as of... today! Pleased to meetcha!" Winking at [Y/n] as a smirk arose to his face.

(My bro is tryna rizz up [Y/n] but failing like shit)

"Ok, back to what I was explaining." Ace exclaimed suddenly.

"She was a queen who lived in a maze-like garden of roses long, long ago. She was a strict woman who prized order above all. She wouldn't tolerate a rose being off-color, or her playing-card soldiers being out of step. She basically ruled over a kingdom of madness, but not one of her subjects dared to defy her. You wanna know why? Because the punishment for breaking a rule was immediate decapitation!"

"Woah! That's terrifying!" and a "Goodness gracious, was that lady mental." were heard respectfully from both [Y/n]'s and Yuu's mouths.

"Wah! That is seriously messed up!" Grim exclaimed

"Pretty cool, right? I'm a big fan. I mean, who would bother to obey a queen that was kind all the time?"

"You're a fan of a rule-loving maniac who executed people cause they didn't follow rules?" Yuu asked suspiciously.

"HEY! I only mean her, not her personality, okay?"

"Myah! You're definitely lying. [Y/n] don't you think so too?" Grim joined in.

"I mean when you say it like that..."

"Geez! Okay guys! That's enough...." Ace said deflating underneath their snarky comments. "Also Yuu she ain't that bad." He snarked back at Yuu.

"Whatever. Let's go see the other ones." Yuu responded.

As they walked further down the street. Grim was drawn to a statue shaped as a lion. The lion was standing and it had a very bushy looking mane. It also had a scar down his eye. The statue gave off a very powerful aura.

"So tell me, Ace. Is that lion with a scare in the eye a famous ruler too?" Grim asked again.

"Of course! That's the King of Beasts who ruled the savanna. But he wasn't born into the throne - he had to earn it through hard work and elaborate schemes. When he became king, he decreed that the hyenas would be pariahs no more, and should live among his subjects as equals."

"Oooo. He sounds really hard working and he doesn't sound like he discriminates either!" ( Wait till they meet Leona-)

"Sounds like a great guy! Not everyone's able to look past social status like that." Grim replied with enthusiasm.

Yuu just stood there looking at the statue, quiet and serious. Did one of us say something that upset him? She nudged his shoulder while Grim and Ace were talking about the king of the beasts.

"Hey Yuu? Are you good?" I ask. Yuu looked back at [Y/n] still with a hint of seriousness and he said "No." Then it became quiet again.

'Why is he so quiet today...'

"Who's the lady with the octopus legs?

We then walked a bit further to see a lady with octopus legs. She had a beauty mole on her face and looked stunning.

"The Sea Witch who lived in an underwater grotto. She basically devoted her life to helping troubled merfolk. If they were willing to pay the price, she'd help them change their appearance, find love, whatever! They say she was so good , there was no wish she couldn't grant. They also say the price was a tad steep, though. But she was granting wishes! Of course it was!"

"Myaha! So you're sayin' that once I'm a great mage, gettin' rich off folks will be a total cinch?!"

"Gosh I wish she was so I could wish"

'- to meet my family again and go back home'

"Oh, oh! Do the dude with the big hat next!"

Then the next statue we saw was of a man. He had a scepter and was standing tall as if looking down on us. He held an aura of authority.

"That's the Sorcerer of the Sands. He was an advisor to a total dolt of a sultan. He was a smart guy. Really capable sort. He exposed this swindler once - some guy pretending to be a prince in order to trick the princess! After that, he got this magic lamp and became the greatest sorcerer in the world. Then, they say... he used that power to become sultan himself!"

'As if it was this easy to be a ruler...'

"Well that's cool I guess, '' said Yuu with slight interest and slight disgust.

"Wow! Guess it's true that a mage needs to be an excellent judge of character, huh? And what about this beauty over here?"

"She's a queen who was said to be the fairest in all the land. In fact, she used her magic mirror to check how she ranked on a daily basis! When it looked like her position was threatened, they say she'd do whatever it took to keep it. Can you even imagine the level of dedication it would require to keep a record like that? Also, they say she was a master of making poisons!"

"She looks so beautiful and powerful!"

"Geez. She's pretty, but that sounds kinda scary."

"You think so? I gotta respect the hustle!" Ace laughed at Grim.

"And the one there, with the flaming head? Now THAT guy looks scary!"

'Ooooo! That guy looks really cool'

There stood a man, dressed somewhat looking like greek clothes. His hair was LITERAL fire. He had an aura of death around him.

"That's the King of the underworld! Single-handedly ruling a kingdom packed with rambunctious spirits - that takes competence! He may look scary, but he was a straight shooter who worked tirelessly at a tough job he never even asked for. I mean, this is the guy who was ordering Cerberus, the Hydra, and the Titans into battle for him."

"He really deserves credit for all he has done doesn't he?"

"I can relate. I literally don't want to do this janitor job either....😒" Yuu said nonchalantly.

"Hmm. That IS something. T'think he could have that much power and not let it go to his head! And that last one there, with the horns?"

The last statue stood at the edge. It was a lady with horns and she also had a scepter like the sorcerer. She had a slim face and wore a cape looking dress that covered her whole body.

"That's the Thorn Fairy who lived on a mythical mountain. She was noble and elegant, and a master of magic and curses - even by the standards of these seven! She commanded storms, covered the kingdom with thorns... She could use magic on a massive scale! She could even turn herself into a giant dragon."

"A DRAGON? That's so cool!!"

"I mean that does sound cool." Yuu looked said in disinterest.

"Ooh. a dragon! What all monsters yearn to be!" Grim said in a happy tone.

"Pretty cool, huh? Not like some piddling weasel." Ace said in an offending voice to Grim.

"HAH!????"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Yuu's POV]:

What did I just see? A statue of a lady? No no no no no no.

I just saw a statue of a Disney character.

The 7 main Disney villains of all time back on Earth. How did they appear here? Was this some kind of knock off version of the Disney world? Damn it.....can't I have one day of peace here.

There was also Ace..... ace....listening to his name he sounds like the ace of hearts in the movie Alice in Wonderland. Why is everything here related to disney here?

As Ace dragged us forward. He introduced us to the statue of Scar. Scar ain't that bad be he aint that good either. So Lion King is checked off the list of who else might be here...

Then the next statue was of Ursula. Little mermaid? Checked.

We went on further and further and saw more of the 4 more statues. [Y/n] even asked If I was alright in the middle of the orientation of the statues Ace was giving us. I also answered with a "No" wtf was I thinking when I said that??

Anyways-

The movies the villains were from.

-Aladdin? Check.

- Snow White? Check.

- Hercules? Check.....

-Sleeping Beauty? Check...

Damn. That is a lot to process in one go. This is a goofy mad dude.

And just as everything was getting worse Ace just had to piss off Grim by teasing him and making him mad.

'Wtf is wrong with my life.' ([Y/n] kinnie)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person]:

"Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right?"

"We didn't mean it!"

"Yeah!"

"Myah! Now you're just being mean!."

"The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who can't even use magic, another magicless person who is also as a matter of fact a GIRL and the monster no one summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!" Ace cackled as we stared at him in confusion and utter shock on our faces.

'I can't believe this is happening.'

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!"

Yuu looked like he was too speechless to even talk and we just stayed quiet on the side as the drama went on.

"So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!" questioned while grinning at us with utmost pride.

'I can't stand this anymore.'

"Well for you information-" [Y/n] strode to right in front of Ace with confidence,

"I DID get admitted to NRC. I don't even think you know which dorm I am in am I? Well dumdass I got sorted in Pomefiore and I am not a fucking janitor either. Before you start yapping again, just rethink what you just heard." yelled at Ace. Leaving him, Yuu and the cat are shocked at your outburst.

"Did ya think about it yet? You knock off version of an ace of hearts card!" Leaving Ace speechless.

"I-Well-"

"Shut the hell up Ace '' She huffed and went back to her spot next to Yuu.

*Insert Yuu clapping his hands in the background*

"Anyway, I just thought I'd tease you a bit. And man am I glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to pick up trash . Bye!" Quickly snapping out his trance he got ready to run away from them in a hurry.

"Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that! Myaaaaah!" A humongous fire ball flew towards Ace.

"WOAH! What the hell Grim!" Ace screamed in anger

"Grim calm down!" Yuu exclaimed in worry.

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!"

"Explodey-head?! You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk about hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!" retaliated back in anger once again.

Suddenly a gust of wind hit us with great force almost knocking all of us off our feet.

"Myaaaaah!"

"WHAT THE FUCK" screamed Yuu in fear.

[Y/n] just stood there done with everything.

They all turned towards Ace. He had a pen out and in his hand, he was grinning and was looking giddy.

"Oh-ho! How do you like that?"

"H-hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!" screeched Grim iin annoyance as he got ready to hurl another fireball at Ace.

As the fight was going on a A crowd surrounded the group forming a circle. The bystanders looked in pure joy at the sight of a fight happening on the first day of school.

"Woah this is awesome! A fight on the first day of school." Said Student 1

"Bro the only thing we are watching is a twink fighting with a racoon. What's so good about that????" said Student 2

"Hey I bet you 20 thaumarks the talking racoon is going to win." Student 3 whispered to his friend.

"Then I bet you 20 thaumarks as well but I am rooting for the valentine heart boy." Student 4 snickered to Student 3

Lord can't this torture end already?

"Take that!" Grim shouted as he blasted the biggest fireball yet at Ace.

"Pfft. All it takes is a little gust to- Hah!" Ace once again retaliated at Grim before his face into horror.

A Gasp rang through the crowd of students.

The statue of the queen of hearts was burnt, and charred that we couldn't even see its previous color anymore.

"Oh no! Now the Queen of Hearts's statue looks like it's been flame-broiled!" yelped in horror while looking at the statue he had just burnt.

"That's your fault for tryin' to divert it! You shoulda just let it burn you to a crisp!"

"Grim that could kill him!" [Y/n] scolded Grim.

"Should have let him get burnt," said Yuu, scowling at Ace.

"Yuu!" Exasperated [Y/n] at the childish boys.

Suddenly a different voice was heard not too far away from them. "What is going on here? Cease this at once!"

Everyone freezes.

Then all the bystanders around us ran as if they were running after their lifeline leaving us behind.

"Oh no! The headmage!" Ace exclaimed in horror.

"Not more lashings of love! We gotta get outta here!"

Ignoring their words, the headmaster pulled out his whip and whipped them with one strike.

"OW" screamed Ace as he rubbed his back in pain.

"Myaaaaah! And I'm still sore from yesterday, too!"

Yuu and [Y/n] just stood there frozen in their spots. They couldn't help but glance at each other as if to see each others reaction at the shit that was happening right now. Their eyes did all the talking.

'Did ya see shit'

'Yes Yuu I did and it was not pleasant.'

As they were stuck in their daydream world. One statement brought them out of it and it was.

"Then listen well, Trappola. You too, [Y/n], Grim and [MC]. As punishment for today's infractions, you are hereby ordered to wash a hundred windows!"

"HUH?"

"But Mister Crowley we did nothing!?" protested [Y/n] shocked at the revelation.

"Myah?! That's what you get for makin' fun of me! This is all your fault!" shouted at Ace anger radiating at him.

"Whaaat? I have to do it too?!" Not wanting to take the blame of the fight.

Ignoring everyone's pleas Crowley commanded in a strict voice with a "Of course you do. You will meet in the cafeteria after class. Are we clear?"

"Yes sir." Said [Y/n], Ace, and Yuu as they straightened their backs stiff as they got startled by the commanding voice of Crowley.

"Ugh, I just can't catch a break!" grumbled Grim under his breath.

'Neither can I Grim, neither did I.....'

As we went our separate ways to class. I couldn't help but think-

'I don't want to stay here anymore! 😭 '

To be continued

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone! Here's a chapter I made today, hope you guys enjoyed reading it!!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

124K 7K 53
(𝘠! 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙧...
125K 5.4K 50
❝ 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 ❞ In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
122K 5K 92
♡⋆.ೃ࿔* └ ➝ 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙓 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ "𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲. 𝗘...
979 43 6
【discontinued】 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...