ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕀𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔾𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎 𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘

Author note: Pls do listen to the song while reading the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------- -------

[Y/N] POV:

The bird man then walked us through a strange looking hallway, it was dark and gloomy. It's as if a ghost barfed up in the whole place giving it its spooky aesthetic.

Yuu was also looking around the place but looked more intrigued than scared unlike me.

The hallway had torches lit each with green flames. It felt as if we had been walking in silence for hours. The atmosphere was awkward. None of us spoke and none of us tried to start a conversation, it was just quiet. T

he only heard amidst the silence were the frequent grunts given off by Grim. 'I feel kinda sad for him getting whipped by the kinky birdman and all.....'

We passed as many as 10 doors before we started to hear voices in hallway. As we reached the last door of the hallway the voices could be heard more clearer. The door was open and as the birdman led us through the door and into the room, I couldn't help but feel amazed. I'm pretty sure Yuu would be too.

The room was filled with several people, all with the same clothes. All they're hoods were on.

It looked like we just entered a cult like one of the ones my father took me to a couple of hundred years ago.

'Why the hell do they look like they're about do some time of satanic ritual right now....'

It was quite scary. It looked like the cult my dad found in the woods when we went cmaping a couple hundreds of years ago. I tell you It was not a good experiance.

Then I felt a hand put on my shoulder. I looked up to Yuu to see his worried face. 'Did I really look that scared?'

"Are you ok [N/N]?" he asked in uncertanity.

Huh, [N/N]? I never had a nickname before! This is so cool!

"Yeah I sure am!" I looked up at him smiling up at him with all my might. I really liked this guy.

So back to the situation here. As we went closer we people talking to the people in the room.

"We're done with the orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!" A little red man said in a loud and dictative voice. He looked very short but his face....his face looked like one of a new born baby. His gray eyes held dignity and authority. Though short for his size, he looked amazing. He sounded like my etiquette teacher, always so strict and uptight.

The people around the red man looked at him with slight fear and amazement.

*Yawn*

My head turned left following the voice.

"Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me." A lion-eared man said in a bored voice. He had beautiful brown hair, a bit messy but who doesn't like a little mess. He had a tan which defined his face. He looked like the animal hybrids in Andromeda. He also had a scar on his face!

He looks like quite a troublemaker.

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honoured to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." Another new voice in a formal and business like tone. He had silver hair that looked like if put underneath the moonlight, would shine. He wore glasses and his eyes a bluish-purple color. He had pale skin and a beauty mark next to his lip.