ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥.....

[Y/N] POV:

"How many times do I have to say it? I'm Grim, spell-caster extraordinaire! I am NOT a weasel!" Declares with fury as he glares at the male in anger.

' Ah- there he goes again with his "I'm tHe gReAtEsT mAgIcIaN iN tHe wOrLd" sentence.'

Why was it that he was so hooked on getting into this school? In my opinion this school and the people in it look like they were going to open a portal for a devil.

Like why the hell are all of them wearing the same type of cloths with the same type of designs, with their caps on, they look like nuns in a church but with more fashion sense. It makes them look like they are going to start a ritual or something.

"Aren't you a spunky little fellow? Riddle, would you be so kind...?" The silver headed man inquired the red headed man in expectation. waiting for his answer.

'So the guy's name is Riddle....'

The silver haired man was also a bit suspicious. It was obvious the guy wanted to do it for other reasons but I kept quiet. A Princess must never voice out her opinions of course....

"Furry miscreant. I will abide by no rule-breaking. You will be judged by my hand." The red headed boy spoke with authority. His eyes narrowed on the cat like a predator about to pounce on its prey.

Why does the red guy want everyone to listen to rules 24/7? (Like my mom tbh)

but like-

Excuse me? I met this guy for less than 30 minutes and all I heard from him is

'Queen of hearts rule 34 blah blah blah'

Like man.....no one cares about the Queen of hearts rule! No one gives a shit dude.

Back to the situation.

So basically grim started running feral around the room and the 2 boys ran after him firing spells.....

'What type of entrance ceremony drama is this 💀.' Like seriously. This whole thing was a mess.

'I mean it beats all the long lectures and shit I had to go through in the palace but isn't this too much?'

It was like a never-ending loop. The cat would fire, his great balls of fire. The boys would deflect them and then fire their own spells. Then Grim would dodge them and then run. I felt like I was staring at absolute nonsense.

Couldn't the two boys just use their magic properly and ACTUALLY do some damage at least?

They looked like they were getting beaten up by the cat rather than beating up the cat.

'Props for Grim for that achievement'

It felt as if we were standing there for an eternity I finally heard the guy, Riddle say something to finally capture the cat in some type of way.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD" A collar had magically appeared on Grim's neck. It was embroidered with a beautiful gold design and shaped like a heart. Each half of the hearts was individually colored in red and black.

"MYAH!!?? What are you doing?!!" screamed Grim in disbelief. He tried scratching the collar in panic but it would not budge. He looked like he was going through the five stages of grief because of the collar.....

Anyways-

"The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately." The red haired man exclaimed in annoyance. He looked very mad. When I say mad I mean MAD MAD.