ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕤 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

[Y/N] POV:

My eyes finally opened as if they had been closed for a millenia. 'Why the hell is it so dark...???' Yes, that was my first thought. It was pitch-black, just like the mirror. The darkness felt as if it was swallowing me up. It was terrifying. I don't like this at all. 'Where is this?' A bead of sweat rolled down my face.

How did I not notice where I was? This is scary. As I looked around, with trembling hands I touched everywhere as if to find solace in finding something familiar to hold onto.

Then as my hands moved below me I felt the cushion underneath. It was soft as if covered in silk and fluff. It reminded me of the chairs and cushions in my library where I would spend most of my time reading and passing time. Tears were welling up in my eyes. Suddenly I slammed myself back into reality by slapping my cheeks 'Ok ! ' The slap started to sting. I seriously cannot be;ieve any of this is real though. 'I need to get out of here, this place is Uncomfortable...' With annoyance I looked around as if I hadn't already. ' Dang this space really cramp' As I started to nudge the top, but It wouldn't even budge at all.

Panic was the first thought that came to my mind and panic is what I did.

I started to pound at the lid with panic. 'I don't want to be stuck here forever!' I start to pound at the lid. I can't believe I am so naive! What if some kidnapped me! I can' t be stuck here forever! Then in my moment of panic I heard a voice.....

"Darn it, people are coming soon! Grr....Better get the uniform fast...." mumbled a high-pitched voice.

'Who the hell was that? The person's voice sounded high-pitched like they had inhaled helium?'

The person as if on cue walked towards my box at a rapid pace, making me stunned. I froze in place. Was this really it? Was I the future empress of Andromeda really going to die?

*Starts to recite the holy bible of Andromeda*

"Oooo.... I don't think I want this one. This coffin looks shabby as hell. Hey, that one looks cool! I want that one!"

As if the heavens heard my plea the helium voiced individual scurried off to the coffin in a terrifyingly quick pace. 'Wait....COFFIN????' I was in a freaking coffin? Who in the right mind would put a person in a coffin.....

'Damn did the soldiers really think I dropped dead or something?'

"Ugh- why is this lid so heavy? Guess I'll have to use my last resort...."

Then it felt hot. So hot that the coffin I was in was starting to become humid and even more uncofortable. I do not like this at all. 'It feels as if i am getting burned alive....don't tell me....AM I ACTUALLY GETTING BURNED ALIVE???'

Then all of sudden I heard a new voice.

"You, why are you awake already?!" said the high pitched voice.

Then the new voice, as if had just woken up from deep sleep, replied with "A t-talking raccoon?!"

'Ok, excuse me, a talking racoon? Is the guy out of his mind or something?'

The voice sounded like a male. Maybe this guy could help me get out! And maybe he can help me find out how to get out of this place. So then I screamed.

"Hey whoever is out there help me! Get me out of here! Please!" I begged in plea.

I could not handle being in this cramped and humid coffin anymore. It was getting very uncomfortable.

As if hearing my plea. I heard the person scurry over in a fast pace towards my coffin and start to pull. I got the gist of the plan and started pushing as well. This is such a mess.