𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

--------------------------------------------------

Hello! This author here speaking. 

This is a Twisted Wonderland fanfiction and the plot of this book and my oc's belong to me Author chan!

- Twisted Wonderland belongs to the creator Aniplex and Walt Disney Japan.

- This is the story about you! In which you are a princess from a faraway land and get teleported to Twisted Wonderland. In hopes to going back to your world and to your family again you will go through a series of adventures with your friends and the talking grim to find a way back.

- This book is ax reader book not ax oc book. So everything about your appearance is up to you!

- The children in this book, who are Cheka, Ortho, and including Grim are not love interests in any sort of way! They are only platonic and it will not change in the future.

- THERE WILL NO SUCH THING AS INCEST OF ANY SORT IN THIS BOOK

- Know that the [Y/N] will be bit naive but that aint the worst of it.

- My girl has some serious trauma and depression she is dealing with.

- Also the teachers are not love interests. They will only appear as father figures in the story.

- Also my girl still magicless like in the game. (maybe not.....)

- She is going to get a self made harem for herself. (Gurl is attracting the males and females like pokemon frfr)

 -All the boys from NRC and some from RSA. I will be using so oc's for the RSA part. 

- Also can't forget the ladies! For the ladies we might have Najima and some other ocs im planning to put in but not decided.

- Author thinks that Yuu should also be in the book. So she will be adding him into book aswell.

Well, that's all I have to say as of now so stay tuned to see how [Y/n] Alastair and a talking blue cat survive in their journey through Twisted Wonderland! Will they be able to overcome the evil of this Twisted Wonderland and bring peace to this world? Will she finally go back home to save her family? Stayed tuned to find out!