π–π‘π’π¬π©πžπ«π¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐫�...

By midxnightsx

BOOK 1 IN THE ECHOES SERIES In the realm of power and dominance, the Singhania's stood tall as one of India's... More

Whispers and Crosses
✦ . ⁺ Husband And Wife ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ In Love ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Mrs. Singhania ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Ravishing ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Nervous ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Blush ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ My Wife ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Emptiness ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Ride ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Shimmer ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Alone ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Shards Of Glass ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Divorce ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Dinner ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Spin ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Touch ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Dead ⁺ . ✦
✦ . ⁺ Light ⁺ . ✦

✦ . ⁺ Fire ⁺ . ✦

2.5K 212 54
By midxnightsx

Since you guys did what I asked here's the next chapter. If we reach 50 comments this time I'll post the next chapter with scenes that have the stalker, more Rishiv Kashvi's banter and more tension between Arjun Sara. So don't forget to vote and comment;)

The next morning, Sara stirred from her slumber to the embrace of warmth and comfort, the scent of spice and body wash cocooning her like a lover's embrace.

Nestling deeper into the cozy warmth, she sighed contentedly until her hand brushed against something firm.

Opening her eyes, she was greeted by the familiar sight of grey eyes, their depths stirring something within her.

"What the fuck?" She cursed while struggling to get out of his hold.

"You might want to stay still for a moment unless you want to take care of my cock," Arjun quipped, his voice tinged with amusement as she stilled in response.

Slowly releasing her from his arms he rolled back giving her the space she very much needed.

"Why was I in your arms? And why am I in your t-shirt!??" She shouted when she looked down at her body to see herself in nothing but his tshirt that reached her a bit above her knees.

She tried to remember what happened last night but only came up with a blazing headache. Clutching her head in pain she tried to remember again but was stopped when she heard his voice.

"Here," he said passing her a glass of water along with a pain killer.

Taking it from him she took a sip and the pill, all while noticing his clean pack of abs. She knew he worked out almost everyday but she didn't expect his body to look this good.

Denying her attraction, she masked her thoughts with a retort, but Arjun's smirk hinted at his awareness of the effect he had on her.

"See something you like?" He asked as he caught her staring.

"No," she lied to before asking again "What happened last night?"

"You seriously don't remember?"

"If I did, would I be asking you genius?" She replied sarcastically.

Flashback

It was the middle of the night and Arjun was asleep when he felt something wet on his neck along with a weight on top of him.

Opening his eyes, the first sound that came out of him was a groan.

Sara was on top of his sucking and kissing his neck stirring up something painful in him.

Cupping her cheeks he brought her face infront of his own and asked "What are you doing to me, Sara?" He knew what he meant. He wasn't just asking about what she was doing at the moment.

Sara, drunk out of her mind even now replied "I want you to fuck me," making Arjun release another groan at the thought.

"You're drunk. You don't mean that." He said while stopping her from continuing. The more her lips touched him, the more the beast in him wanted to come out and do things that she couldn't even imagine.

"I want you," she said and put her lips on his. His body stiffened at the sensation.

High in the moment and her, he lost control and started to kiss her back.

He didn't just kiss her lips. He feasts on them as if its his only source of life. His tongue curled around hers, tasting and exploring.

She started to wiggle her clit over his cock making his errection grow harder. The only thing seperating them was her thin underwear and his briefs.

She let him ravage her lips like it's the only thing she needs.

Finally back to his senses when he could no longer feel like he could control himself he stopped.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he said, pulling her face away from him.

Her cheeks flushed red and her lips swollen she looked exquisite in his eyes.

"We're married. We're SUPPOSED to be doing this," she said while dry humping herself on him again.

No longer holding himself back, he switched their positions making her fall on her back with him on top of him.

"Maybe. But I won't take advantage of you when you're drunk, sweetheart." He said stroking her cheek. She didn't think he could ever be soft, especially towards her. But here he was.

"You won't be taking advantage if I want it," she sulked making him crack a tiny smile.

"I don't think you'd want it when you're sober and back in your senses," he said while falling back to his side and looking at the ceiling.

"Maybe you're wrong," she said, snuggling into his side with her head on his chest.

"Maybe." He replied pulling her in closer.

Remembering last night made him crack a smile at what he was about to do.

"You were shit drunk and you came onto me. Stripped all your clothes and started to kiss me. And then...." He left the rest to her imagination.

He was met with a shocked face and a loud gasp. "No! That couldn't have happened," she said shaking her head.

Smirking he replied "Oh but it did. It was very fun,"

"You're lying," she stated.

"Am I though, Sweetheart?" He asked as his smirk grew more.

"Tell me the truth Arjun!" She warned him. Oh how good his name sounded coming out her lips. How better it would sound when she was moaning it while he pounded deep into her pussy showing her stars and the type of pleasure she never experienced.

"You know, I love the fact that you shout 'I have a husband and he will kill you if you touch me' to men that touch you," he said walking closer to her.

She stopped him by putting her arm out front which collided with his warm and naked chest.

"Stop lying." She said trying to remember again.

"I'm not lying, sweetheart," he said, being a few centimetres away from her face that she felt his breath.

Sensations that she wasn't supposed to feel started down there as she closed her legs to decrease it, which he didn't fail to notice.

"Are you getting turned on by this?" He asked her as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. (Yk like those 'closeup' toothpaste ads 💀)

"N-no," she stuttered for the first time making his smirk grow larger.

"How much do you want to bet that if I touch you down there right now, I'd find you wet for me?" He asked as shivers racked her body from the close proximity.

Before he could say something else there was a knock at their door. Arjun chose to ignore it and focused back on Sara but the knocking became more persistent.

Marching over to the door, he was ready to shout on whoever was outside.

He opened the door to find Rishiv standing there with a look on his face that said somethings bad.

"What's wrong?" Arjun asked without beating around the bush.

"You should see this," he replied pointing towards the living room.

Taking a tshirt Arjun walked out while wearing it. Meanwhile Sara was wearing a pant underneath his tshirt so she could also see what was happening.

Walking into the living room they saw the tv was on with channel 5 news playing.

"One of the branches of The Ascent Groups was on fire last night. The cause for this fire is still unknown but it's said that there's nothing left of the building except for remains. The casualties are currently 5 and still counting..." Arjun tuned the rest out.

"What the fuck happened and why was I not informed about this?" He asked turning towards Rishiv.

"I didn't find out myself until this morning." Rishiv said taking his phone out. "All i know is that it was planned,"

*:・゚✧*:・゚

That morning Rishiv woke up to shrill ringtone of his phone. He answered it and was met with the panicky voice of one of his men telling them that a building of theirs burned down.

Immediately getting up he noticed Kashvi wasn't on the bed, but right now he had more important matters to tend to.

Running to Arjun's room he knocked once but no one answered. He then started to knock continuously growing more and more impatient.

When Arjun finally opened the door he looked pissed. Rishiv saw Sara in only a tshirt and Arjun naked and smirked at why his brother was pissed.

Before he could comment on that, Arjun brought him back to the topic at hand, barking out a 'What do you want?'

Telling him it's better to see than tell he asked Arjun to follow him to the living room.

An hour later he was on his way to his office to figure out what to do about the damages.

"How did it happen?" He asked taking a seat on his chair.

"We-we are still trying to figure it out sir," a man stuttered.

Fury ran through his nerves. It's been over 12 hours and they still haven't figured out what had caused the fire. Incompetent fools.

"It's been 12 hours! If you can't do it just quit. We can find someone more capable!" He shouted making the man flinch a little.

"I will get it done sir," the man said before all but running out of the room.

The reputation of the third Singhania heir preceded him like a shadow, casting fear and uncertainty upon all who crossed his path.

Whispers of his deeds, whispered in hushed tones, painted a chilling portrait of a man shrouded in darkness, a monster lurking behind the facade of impeccably tailored suits and polished charm.

The stories, the ones that dared to speak of him, were grim tales of lives barely spared or irreversibly altered. They were cautionary tales, cautioning against crossing paths with a man whose very presence could instill terror in the hearts of even the most resolute souls.

He was a predator, prowling the streets of the city like a wolf in sheep's clothing, his true nature concealed beneath layers of sophistication and refinement.

But behind closed doors, away from the prying eyes of society, he reveled in his darkness, indulging in unspeakable acts that left a trail of devastation in his wake.

In the underworld, his name was whispered with a mixture of reverence and fear, for he was not just a man but a force of nature, a harbinger of chaos and despair.

To cross him was to invite swift and merciless retribution, for he knew no mercy, no remorse, only the insatiable thirst for power and control.

Rishiv sat in his office, the weight of the day's events pressing down upon him like a suffocating blanket.

He was not used to spending hours confined to his desk. His nature craved the adrenaline rush of fieldwork, the thrill of the chase. But today, circumstances had forced him to abandon his usual ways in favor of navigating the waters of paperwork.

As the clock struck six, a call broke through the silence of his office. As he answered, Arjun ordered him to come to his office and cut the call. Making Rishiv sigh in annoyance.

Entering Arjun's office, Rishiv's eyes immediately zoomed in on Arjun's knuckles which were bruised and bloodied, a stark departure from his usual composed demeanor.

It was a rare sight. Arjun was not one to resort to physical violence, preferring the use of knives and guns to the use of bare fists.

The atmosphere crackled with tension as Rishiv took in the scene before him.

Something had gone horribly wrong, something that had pushed his brother to the edge, unleashing a side of him that few had ever witnessed.

Understanding the severity of the situation he asked "What do you need me to do?" Meeting Arjun's grateful eyes.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Aarna awoke that morning with a pounding head, the weight of last night's events heavy on her mind.

She covered her face with a pillow, trying to shut out the sunlight and the memories that threatened to overwhelm her.

Minutes passed, and when she finally mustered the courage to face the day, she glanced towards the couch, knowing all too well that Vivaan wasn't going to be there. His absence was a reminder of how she wouldn't ever have a normal marriage or a husband who would love her.

She looked towards her bedside table in hopes to find her phone and saw a glass of water along with a painkiller.

Thanking God silently for the help she quickly gulped it while getting up to get ready for the day.

During her shower, remnants of last night flashed through her mind. The drinking. The dancing. The texting... She cringed at the thought of that.

How could she be so stupid to text him. Now he must hate her more. That made her feel worse.

The only good thing about that morning was that it was the second Saturday, so she didn't have to worry about school.

After one long shower, she got dressed in a soft pink kurti with little white hearts on it.

Walking into the dining room, she saw Sara already there with a coffee and toast with a hand on her head.

"Good morning ji," she wished while taking a seat as a server brought her, her morning smoothie bowl.

With a still pounding head she took a bite as Sara responded with a greeting.

"My head hurts!" She whined while hitting her head to the table.

"Mine does too." Sara sighed as she took another sip of the coffee to help ease her headache.

They had breakfast in silence. After breakfast they went back to their respective rooms.

In her room, Aarna fell back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking about everything that happened last night.

Staring at the ceiling she fell asleep.

It was around 3 when the shrill ringtone of her phone woke her up.

She was about to answer it, but when she saw Vivaan's name she turned off her phone. It rang again but she ignored it.

After what happened last night, there was no way she could face him again.

She needed space from him and there was no way she was going to get that if she stayed here.

She was tired of his constant mood swings. She was tired of thinking how the rest of her life with him would be like. She was tired of feeling unloved by him. She was tired of having the burden of the stalker. She was tired of everybody thinking she's happy when she's anything but. She was tired of everything.

She needed to figure out what to do with the stalker. There's no way she could scare her parents and there's no way she'd tell it to a man who won't care.

She needed to leave and she needed to leave before he came back. She'll come back when she can think properly.

Quickly taking out a small carry on, she packed her basic necessities like clothes and skincare and got ready.

Walking out she saw Sara in the garden. Surprised at seeing her sister in law at the house instead of her firm, she walked over to her.

"You didn't go to the firm today, bhabhi?" She asked as Sara turned her head up to look at her.

"Didn't have work today. Are you going somewhere?" Sara asked eying the carry on Aarna was carrying.

"I'm going back to my parents' house for a few days,"

"Why all of a sudden?"

"Not really sudden. I've been thinking about it for a few days now. I miss my parents, so better late than never," she lied.

Sara knew that wasn't the truth but she didn't press Aarna anymore.

Saying her goodbyes Aarna got in her car and left.

Thoughts???

More of the stalker is going to come soon... Do you think viv should find out??

Here's a spoiler from the next chapter..

"Vivaan..." A sense of small relief fell through him. She was alright and fine.

"Where are you?" He asked without beating around the bush.

"At my house,"

"Seraphina Villa is your house,"

"I need some time to figure things out..."

He didn't know what to say to that. This was the first time he was left speechless.

"How much?" He asked when he finally got back his voice.

"I-i don't know," she sighed in uncertainty as she cut the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 22.3K 34
Singhaniyas: the name itself sent shivers down the people's body. They were powerful and filthy rich. Hotels, diners, pubs, clubs...almost 90 percent...
376K 33.9K 45
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
210K 8.4K 72
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
772K 49.6K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her π’Œπ’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’ƒπ’‚π’π’… to ope...