Yes, Miss?

De iloveolderwmen

new teacher replaces her favourite, much to her surprise she's a lot better... teacher x student #welovewomen Mais

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 14

498 13 21
De iloveolderwmen

I sit in awe, with my mouth hanging open, still on her desk. Melissa backs away and smiles at me, her magical eyes warm and full.

'Fuck' I mutter

'Language.' She warns

'Best birthday present ever' I take a deep breath in and scratch my neck. 

Melissa lets out the softest laugh I've ever heard in my life, and my heart swells. She just fucking kissed me. We just kissed. Me and Miss McDonald. Our lips pressed against eachothers. Moving so in sync, her lips on mine. I cross my legs just thinking about it. 

'Melissa. Does this mean you like me.' I gave her a lopsided smile and she looks at me and laughs

'I guess' She rolls her eyes playfully. I love it when she does that.

She takes a step towards me and runs a finger over my wound, making me shiver. Then she takes a lock of my hair and hooks it around my ear, pressing her forehead against mine.

'I've liked you since I met you, Lils.' She admits. Her breath is warm on my face.

'The second I lay my eyes on you, I was hooked.' I whisper.

This makes her cheeks flush and I watch as she smiles shyly. I just kissed my english teacher. 

'Obviously this is not to go anywhere. You tell anyone you will lose me forever.' She gets into teacher mode.

I nod and raise an eyebrow, she's stating the obvious...

'Pinky promise?' She offers me a pinky finger, which I take in mine.

I lean down and kiss my hand, nudging her to do the same. After she's done so, I pout my lips for her.

'To make sure the promise is secure!' I tease, raising an eyebrow. She obeys and kisses me on the lips, lingering here for a moment, before pulling away, our fingers still connected.

A phone buzzes somewhere in the room and Melissa fishes hers out of her bag. The screen reads:

MR FINCH (HM)

Melissa pulls a scared face and mouths 'headmaster' to me. She picks up the phone and innocently speaks into the mic.

'Hi, Mr Finch... yes, I was there...I'm with her now...I don't know' She speaks in an unusually high voice.

She covers the mic and asks:

'What lesson do you have next?'

'French.' I state

'French, she has French...okay, thank you, I'll tell her now...See you in a minute Bradley' She rolls her eyes as she hangs up the phone.

'Bradley?' I raise an eyebrow

'Yes, Bradley. Bradley wants me and you in his office in 10 minutes. You're lucky you have me, lily, this could get you expelled' She warns me.

'Oops.' Is all I say.

She shakes her head and slots her phone into her pocket, turning to look at me.

'I am lucky I have you, Mels' I add, making her turn away so I don't see her smiling at my flirting.

'Shut it you' She mutters.

I stand up off the desk and grab her shoulders, spinning her around to face me. Putting one hand under her chin and one hand on her waist, I pull her into a gentle kiss. She almost has to stand on her tiptoes. I relax into her and put my head in the crook of her neck, embracing her in my arms. She sighs and I feel her loosen. 

I pull out of the hug and leave a swift kiss on her cheek before grabbing my bag.

'Well, Mels, better get this over and done with!'

She follows me outside and locks her door behind her as I leap down the stairs. We walk silently to Mr Finch's office, before knocking I feel her gently squeeze my arm and I glance at her, spotting the confident smile on her lips. 

I knock and hear him cough and get up, he opens the door and smiles widely.

'Ah, you both made it in one piece! Glad to see you. Please take a seat.'

I sit down and manspread across the chair, receiving a swift kick from Melissa while Finch's back is turned. I close my legs and act a bit more professional.

'So, I hear there was some sort of altercation today, in your criminology class, Miss Rimble, could you please enlighten me?' His speech is smooth and calming to listen to. 

'Yes, sir, a fight broke out between me and another student' I point to my eyebrow and he nods silently.

'So, what caused this?'

'Olivia was teasing me constantly, and not playful kind of teasing, she was being horrible sir.'

'Care to elaborate?' He asks

'She called me a freak numerous times, she shouted in my face and put her hands on my desk, touching me. I'm not one to use violence towards anyone, Mr Finch, but she really got under my skin.'

'You know that is no way to act in this school, Lily' He turns stern.

'I know sir, I'm sorry for the way I acted, I should've reacted in a much calmer manner, and I let my anger get the better of me'

'Thank you, Lily.' He nods and refers to Melissa.

'Miss McDonald, I understand you were there towards the end? Did you hear any of this occurring?'

I look at Mels, who is calm and collected.

'I did not, Mr Finch. I simply walked in when Miss Rimble was walking out.' She states.

'So you left with Lily, ignoring the other student?' He pushes.

'No, I phoned her form tutor and waited for her arrival'

'But you gave no regard whatsoever to the harmed student on the floor?' Mr Finch's face reddens.

'There was a harmed student in front of me, I helped her.' She adjusted in her seat.

'Right. Lily, you did not need to act in such a way, I'm sure whatever Olivia said was not so harmful you had to abuse her in such a way.' 

Melissa laughs out loud and leans forward onto his desk, levelling herself with Mr Finch.

'She said she was sorry, what're the consequences Bradley.' Melissa holds eye contact so intense that Mr Finch looks uncomfortable.

'Errr, Lily, suspension for a week. Olivia will get a day'

'Are you joking?' Melissa spits.

'You're giving Lily an entire week and Olivia a singular day.' She looks unimpressed.

'Oh, I meant the other way around! Ha silly me!' Mr Finch laughs uncomfortably and subtly airs out his palms. 

Miss McDonald nods triumphantly and stands up, leans over the table and offers her hand to the headteacher. He takes it and then he leans for my hand, which I place in his grasp. I shake it firmly and we turn around in unison, towards the door.

The second we're out of the room I turn to Melissa who holds her hand up for a high five which I slap harshly.

'Ow. Maybe he should've kept that week' She jokes.

I laugh and we go back to her room to get my stuff. I have no more lessons which means I can go home. I find myself wanting to stay longer and I sit down on the desk infront of Melissa's, my French work out in front of me.

After a few minutes of scrolling away at her phone, Melissa looks up at me and chuckles to herself. I look up to see what she's doing and her phone is pointed my way, making me smile and hide behind my hands.

'Look at you actually working...What's happened' She exclaims.

'I see you taking pictures of me you creeper' She turns slightly red as she shamelessly shows it to me. She managed to get an actually okay picture of me smirking at her. 

Now there's a picture of me on her phone. If only she knew about the millions I have of her on mine...

**********************************************

what do we think????

guys wtf tysm for 1k reads...what the flippedy flip

pls leave opinions!

i love you trillions 

xoxo dais

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Falling for Em De WaWorkz

Ficção Adolescente

112K 2.8K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
738K 20K 90
It's Collette's first day of senior year and she already can't wait for it to be over. She's a good student with an even bigger reputation to her tea...
5.1K 100 10
Someone new starts at her school, that she didn't know, would mean the world to her in a few months. Only one problem, it's her teacher. TW !! Smut S...
46.7K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...