๐„๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š & ๐‰๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...

Von JayHansley2069

(PAUSED FOR THE TIME BEING). Well, Basically This is a Story that will be Based on all the characters or rol... Mehr

Description.
Introduction Of The Myers' Roles.
Introduction Of The Ortega's Roles.
The Note Incident. (Emma's Multiverse).
The Lame Joke. (Jemma Multiverse).
The Drunk Addict. (Jenna's Multiverse).
The Gaze. (Emma's Multiverse).
A Question. (Jenna's Multiverse).
Her Sinister Bloody Eyes. Pt.1 (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
H. S. B. E. Pt.2 (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
The Fluffy Brown Were-Wolf. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
T. F. B. W-W. Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
My Protector. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
M. P Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Em's Rejected Love. Pt1. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Em's R. L. Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
CEO/Assistant relation. Pt1. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Trust Issues. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
My horrific Ugly Face. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
A Meet-Up in Laundromat. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
You're too Sweet. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
September 27th Special. (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
HoneyMoon Of Ours. (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
Defend The Angel At All Cost. Pt. 1 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
D. T. A. A. A. C. Pt. 2 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
D. T. A. A. A. C. Pt. 3 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).
Saving The Woman From Fire. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Mafia-Myers' Maid. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
I Met A Mermaid. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
The Light Of My Darkness. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Mabel's Sin. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Hiking. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
My Princess... (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Last Promise. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Stalker Walker. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Reverse Opposite Attract. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
A Memorable Night. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Your Silence Is My Hatred Agony, Darling. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).
Jealous for...Cavell? (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Feb 14th for the Ladies. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Warm Comfort. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Favorite Survivor. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Big Mistake. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
The Jock's Attitude. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
The Jordan Formation. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Cavell meets Fitz (Jenna+Emma Multiverse)
Are We Friends? (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).
Announcement.
2ndProtector (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Blood Work. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
The Unbelievable Love (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
Gotcha!! (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)
ART (Jenna+Emma Multiverse)

20 Things I Love About You... (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

250 10 2
Von JayHansley2069

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Pippa Fitz-Amobi x Vada Cavell. (AGGGTM x Fallout) + ALL SHIPS.

Some Information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

No One's P. O. V:

-"YESS!!! TAKE THAT YOU BITCH!"

The Soccer player screamed in the wolf's ears, while Wednesday was beside the Rainbow girl, about to slash the shit out of Walker.

-"Reduce your Volume before, I choose to end your throat right here, right now. Walker".

The goth girl gave the Player another death glare, while Enid in the middle trying to process what was really going on.

-"Sorry Addams, didn't want your Girlfriend to get hurt, for her...LOSS!! HAHAHHHAHA!!"

Wednesday had enough with CC. She took out her knife from the pocket and targeted Walker.

-"Babe! It's okay, I don't mind..."

Enid took the knife from her lover and slowly caressed her hand, intertwining their fingers. A great amount of redness appeared over Wednesday's Pale, freckled face, While the player chose to enjoy Both her victories. 

Cairo then came and sat in between of CC's legs, blabbering something that CC wasn't clearly interested in, as usual. She pulled Cairo closer and hugged her like a teddy bear. 

The Brunette enjoyed her embrace and kept on murmuring something that was hard to comply.

-"Oh, Come on Sweetheart I can do it!" BeeBee spoke, chuckling while Tara taking the bowl and making the best time for both of them. Laughter and Joy. 

-"I know, but I really want to cuddle with you so I am helping your ass to get this done as quickly as possible, Baby" The smaller one whined and made the taller one chuckle in agreement. 

Everyone was with their lovers. BeeBee teasing Tara, the smaller one lifted in her arms. CC feeling the embrace of Cairo while she's reading shit. Wednesday and Enid cuddling, with their hands intertwined. 

Among all of them, it was Vada who was alone in the middle of the couch, surrounded by the Couples, watching some kind of TV Show to release the anger she's holding onto for Pippa not coming Home in time. 

She was getting frustrated every minute went by. -"Fitz promised she will come home tonight early so we could go out for a walk..." The brunette whispered to herself, devastated.

DING, DONG.

Suddenly the bell rang.

-"I will get it!" shouted Katie and opened the door, witnessing a tired detective standing in the doorway. 

-"Welcome home, Hottie. Your Wife's waiting to get fucked for so fucking long", mocked Phoebe while her eyes on her phone.

The Detective had a solemn face, the moment everyone greeted her, but a weak smile appeared the moment Pippa saw her lover on the couch.

-"Hello Honey. I'm so-"

-"Don't be. Just go and take a Shower, everyone's waiting for...Dinner".

-"But what about our walk?"

-"...Forget it, Fitz. We can do that later..."

The atmosphere became silent the moment, Vada rejected Pippa's thought. Everyone there, knew that Cavell would never do that to Fitz, but this was new. 

Pippa's tightened her fists and stood there, while Vada's disappointed face on the floor.

The player gulped and turned to witness the looks of the Chef and the Wolf. Cairo was still busy doing business, Tara getting slightly concerned knowing that how much bad reactions can the both have over each other. Wednesday asleep, Katie gulping and Phoebe closed her Phone.

This was the third time, Vada and Pippa was having a disagreement. When they did, it kind of lasted for days or even weeks.

-"Hey, how about we-" BeeBee wanted to change the subject, but Pippa stopped her.

The detective approached the brunette slowly, taking slow rather tired steps and sat next to her Cavell. The moment, Pippa sat Vada moved slightly. Fitz understood that she made a Mistake, and that she has to make it up to her Lover. 

-"Baby..."

No replies came, but a droplet of water was over the freckled face, showing how much she was actually hurt. Pippa's rib cage tightened, her heart gripped harshly, the oxygen failing to enter her lungs.

The atmosphere became tense and everyone was now looking at them with concerned, nervous, worried and sorrow filled eyes. Except for Cairo and Wednesday.

Pippa tried to hold Vada's hand, but immediately got objected. 

Silence was over them, till Cavell uttered some words out that left all of them speechless.

-"Pippa, Do You Even Love Me Anymore...?" The words coming out, twisted with perfect amount of Agony, and Tears. 

-"Okay that's-", The player cot cut by the tired yet hurt soul.

-"Yeah I do, 20 Things I Love About You...", The detective hoarsely whispered.

Cavell raised an eyebrow and then felt Pippa's hand over her again, but this time she let her do it.

-"...1. I Love How You Smile, Vads..."

-"2. I Love The Way You Laugh".

-"3. I Love The Way, You Light Up My Dark Universe".

-"4. The Way, You Caress My Head Over Your Laps".

-"5. The Feeling Of your Freckles, Under My Finger Tips"

-"6. The Support You Carry For Me..."

The Taller one, stopped for a second and stayed in her tired position with her Angry rather hurt Latina's hand over hers, intertwined.

-"7. Your Humorous Mind Of Dirty Thoughts".

A slight chuckle escaped from the smaller one, turning every one of them gain 0.001% Of hope again. Pippa felt microscopically relieved from inside. The hurtful Grip in her heart loosen a little.

-"8. Watching You Sleep Like The Angel You Are..."

-"9. Those Big Brown Eyes, Mesmerizing Me Every Time I See".

-"10. My Favorite Moments, Cuddling You In My Arms. Embracing Each Other's Presence".

Vada finally turned around, Pippa's heart grip loosing little by little. Now their eyes locked together, with Smiles being the faces' delight. 

-"...Should I continue?" The detective asked with a soft expression. Vada nodded, warming every witnesses' hearts there.  

-"11. The Gorgeous Hair falling over your head".

-"12. The Touch, I Always Crave For When I Leave For Work".

-"13. The Voice, Being The Favorite Sound Of My Ears".

-"14. Your Honesty Over My Whore-Filled Theories".

Some of them warmly chuckled, including Vada with Pippa's grip more loosen.

-"15. Your Breathtaking Body, In A Gorgeous Suit Or Dress".

-"Damn Partner. Same here", The Player pointed at the Still Busy Cairo, and pulled a Thumbs Up.

BeeBee and Enid Nodded in agreement. Tara, Phoebe and Katie rolling their eyes, making Vada's Mood light up even more. The Sweet tenderly Smile of Cavell's, loosing the Grip of Fitz's almost in half.

-"16. Your Loving Expressions".

-"17. I Love How Small You Are, Turning You Even More Vulnerable. No Offence".

Vada gave her a silly 'Are You Serious' Look, making Pippa's heart melt.

Slowly the Detective, took her lover's hand, pressed a smooch and gently pulled her over her laps.

-"18. I Love When You, Sit This Way And Want My Attention".

-"Wow Man, that's a bold move", Enid Mocked making everyone laugh, while Vada slightly embarrassed. Pippa's eyes never moving from her lover's face, admiring her features more closely after a Long Time. Her Grip slightly tight now.

-"19. Your Lips Over Mine. Making The End Of Me..."

-"Here comes the last one, Quick! Get everything ready you assholes", Tara mumbled with a confetti thingy in her hand. CC, Enid, Phoebe and Katie having their own, ready to make the fucking mess out of the PipVada Couple.

-"Where did you get that from, Darling?" BeeBee spoke, curiously.

Instead of a real answer, she just felt a Smooch over her lips, which she clearly didn't complain off.

-"And What's the Number 20...?" Vada spoke, her hands caressing her Fitz's pale face.

-"...And number 20. is...Overall, I Love Everything About You, Vads Darling".

-"HOOOORAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

-"YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

The Confetti Holders bombed the thing, making the mess and ruining every single one of their ears. BeeBee just enjoying  her Carpenter's joy for the Couple reuniting. 

Wednesday awaken by the cheer, Cairo finally receiving her soul back, and becoming extremely confused.

Vada and Pippa not caring at all, and united their Lips the moment the confetti did it's job making the moment, more exciting and memorable for the two of them. 

-"I Love You Too, Fitz...", And pressed their lips again, feeling like they both have been rewarded after a Long Time...

MEANWHILE:

-"What The fuck happened?" Cairo asked, closing the book.

CC heard her lover, and laughed. Pressing a Kiss on her forehead she spoke, -"Nothing Babe, just a moment of reunition of PipVada".

Cairo hummed in agreement having no interest, and went back to her reading mode again.

-"I swear, I will be loosing my limits, in no time Sinclair".

Wednesday cursed and cuddled more into Enid, making her smile with goof ness overloaded.

-"They really deserve each other", Katie shared her Opinion.

-"Yep, I believe in PipVada Supremacy", Teased Phoebe with her.

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. The Ending is Different, hope you like it this way. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, either way... ENJOY!!! 😭

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

43K 1.4K 10
you hadn't expected this. to fall in love. with not one girl, but two. you hadn't expected to ruin their friendship. love triangle au. jenna ortega x...
26.1K 302 9
This is based on season 3.
45.9K 1K 37
*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ????
18.3K 287 63
alrighty so a book about Jenna and emma, more in the first chapter started: 2023/07/06 finished: 2023/11/03