|Blue Love|

By INNERFEELING

"Love between you and me that changed. From giving us peace to giving us nothing but pain and sadness, it's b... More

Introduction
Mafia vs Civilians
1: My Life Sucks
2: My Doom
3: Being Chill Isn't Easy
4: Do Not Test Me
5: What The Hell
6: The Pain
7: Mistakes Happen
8: What's Wrong With Me
9: The Confusion
10: How It Started
11: The Repayment
12: We Have Hearts Too
13: Divorced Couple
14: Roomie
15: Kill Him
16: Don't Get The Wrong Idea
17: Family Love
18: Goodbye
19: What Is Happening
20: Can I Hug You
21: Sweet Revenge
22: Kissed Or Not
23: What Are You Doing To Me
24: I Forgot How Much I Hated You
25: The Truth
26: I Can Die For My Brothers
27: More Than I Should
28: Listen To Your Heart
29: Home
30: Blue Love
31: Family Reunion
32: Treasure
33: It Begins
34: Confession
35: The Dark Secret
36: I Love You
37: Return

It's Blue Love

46 6 1
By INNERFEELING

"Love between you and me, who changes their personality from a bright sky to a gloomy night?
It's a Blue Love darling."

"Do people know that behind this smile is a heartless devil." Chan's voice was filled with disgust as he glared at her.

"They don't have to know. I'll just simply show them by killing you." Jiyoung clenched her jaw, pointing her gun towards his chest.

"Then shoot." He pulled the gun towards himself, pressing it against his chest.

"Come on Jiyoung, if you really care about your realm then shoot him!" Jimin shouted, his lips curling up in a wide smirk.

"You only loved your mafia business in your life so why hesitate? Shoot." Chan scoffed as his eyes burned in anger, meeting Jiyoung's emotionless one.

"Come on Jiyoung. It's either your love for your business or your Chan." Jimin scowled, folding his arms to himself.

Jiyoung's breath shuddered as she gripped on the gun tightly looking at Chan.

"Love between you and me that changed. From giving us peace to giving us nothing but pain and sadness, it's blue love."

With a light smirk on her lips, Jiyoung pulled the trigger of the gun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 9.1K 155
[REQUESTS CLOSED] just some oneshots about the married couple in stray kids ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ this is not a representation of straykids in real life, i'm...
31.5K 1.1K 39
(under edit) Schools Playboy fall in love with a boy.. See how story turns after that, "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" he cried "We aren't destined to...
2.4K 76 11
In a world where you only see in color when you fall in love...
14.8K 329 26
You debute with stray kids. All is well with the flirty boys, but little do you know things are about to take a turn for the worst as you discover th...