Seraphine

Par FrankieEden

Confusion. This had been the main emotion Seraphine has felt for a while now. Confused as to why her boyfri... Plus

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five

forty four

984 43 0
Par FrankieEden

Damien

Damien's hands grip Seraphine's tightly, not moving them, no matter how much he wants to caress her face or hold her hips. He'll wait for her--she's in charge. 

Seraphine's hands start quivering as she pulls his hands closer to her body. Sensing her hesitation, Damien pulls away from her heady lips. 

"Seraphine, don't push yourself if you can't. I don't ever want you to feel pressured in my presence," Damien softly demands, trying his hardest to keep himself from kissing her over and over again until he suffocates. 

Seraphine shakes her head and grips his hands tighter. 

"I can. I want to, I promise. I just..." Damien watches her, slightly panting, as she looks down at herself. "I feel so dirty," he finally hears her whisper, and he wants nothing more than to lift her up and lick her supple skin with his own tongue until she feels clean again. 

"What makes you feel dirty?" He asks, trying a different approach. Seraphine is quick to answer. 

"Him." She practically spits, and Damien nods. 

"And who am I, Seraphine?" She glances up, and he stares at her, waiting for her response. 

"...not him," she says quietly, and he nods once more. 

"I know it doesn't quite like that, darling, but little reminders here and there might help you. Reassurance that it's me when you close your eyes, and not him, could be a good start?" Damien offers, and Seraphine bites her bottom lip before she blinks long and hard. 

"It's you, not him." Her voice is stern, confident, and Damien grins. 

"It's me, darling. Never him." He reassures her, watching as her eyelids flutter at darling. 

"Darling, darling, my darling," Damien seizes the opportunity to guide her back into her heady state, and Seraphine takes his words eagerly, her lips parting to whisper his name in response before leaning forward and capturing his lips with hers. 

His heart stops, but thank God his lips move on their own accord, meeting her passionately. 

Seraphine's movements are more confident, less shaky, and Damien follows her lead as she takes one of his hands and wraps his fingers around her slim waist. Once her hand leaves his, his thumb slides up underneath her shirt and brushes against her soft skin, finding it warm. Seraphine jumps at his action, and he smirks into the kiss. 

Damien feels her uncertainty rising to the surface again so he forces himself to detach from her lips and move down, pressing small kisses to the curve of her neck as his hand resumes the position she put it in--over her shirt. 

"It's me, Seraphine. It's just me," he murmurs against her neck, and she nods. 

"It's just you," she repeats back to him, and his heart swells. She tilts her neck to reveal more of it to Damien, who greedily takes what's given to him, licking up her pulse and sucking below her ear until she's moaning and shivering against him. 

"Damien," she breathes, and the way she says his name makes his blood ignite. His dick twitches, already harder than it ever had been before, and he longs for some kind of release but knows tonight isn't about him. It's about her. 

"Lay down for me, darling." He instructs her, and Seraphine does what she's told. Damien follows her, positioning his body next to hers, and leans down to reconnect their lips. 

His hand on her waist squeezes her skin, and when she gasps, Damien slips his tongue into her mouth. Seraphine moans as he does, a soft, lewd sigh, and Damien groans in response. 

His thumb lifts her shirt once more, and his whole hand slides under the material. He pauses there, gently tracing circles with each of his fingers as he gets her used to the feeling of his hand on her skin. 

"Do you still want me to touch you, darling?" He pulls away slightly, and Seraphine's eyes flutter open. She smiles when she sees him. 

"Yes, Damien. Please?" She asks permission sweetly, and Damien grins right back down at her. 

"Anywhere you don't want me to touch?" He raises an eyebrow, his fingers still dancing along her skin, and Seraphine hesitates. 

"I...I want to get rid of him completely," she starts breathlessly, her gaze dropping down to his lips. "Damien...I need you do to this for me," she says, and Damien almost goes feral as he feels her start to stake in anticipation under his tantalizing touch. 

He nods and swoops down to press a kiss to her delicious lips. 

"I'm honored to refuel your fantasies, my darling." Heat rises up to her cheeks as he says this, and Damien chuckles above her, leaning down to kiss her once more. "No need to be embarrassed, Seraphine. There are no barriers between us anymore," he reassures her, and she nods. She still looks like she wants to shy away from him, however, and Damien can't have that. 

His hand slips further up her torso until his fingers reach the bottom of her breast. He teases the crease there for a few moments, restraining himself, before his hand shoots upwards and he grasps at her skin just as his lips fall back to hers. 

Seraphine lets a loud moan loose as she arches up into his hand, and Damien groans at both the sound and her eager movements. They're both breathing heavily as his slender fingers massage her breast, his thumb skirting over her nipple and making her jump.

"Seraphine," he mumbles, and her hands come up to his shoulders in response. She grips his shirt tightly, pulling him closer to her. Damien almost falls over and he chuckles darkly at the force of her need. 

Seraphine pulls away with a cry and shoves at his shoulders, detaching his hand and body from hers completely. Damien instantly rears back, giving her the space she needs, and opens his mouth to supply her with reassurance. 

"It's just me, Seraphine, it's Damien. It's not him, I promise." His eyes fill with worry as he watches her roll on her side away from him and curl into a ball. He stands up when she starts shaking, and rounds the bed to face her. 

"Darling, talk to me," he begs once he's crouched in front of her, and Seraphine shakes her head, burying her face into the sheets. Damien stares at her with a turmoil he hand't felt since he first started writing. He doesn't know whether to go closer and comfort her with his touch or keep his distance and reassure her with his words. 

"...s-sorry," he finally hears her mumble, and Damien leans forward, placing his large hand on the bed next to her head. 

"Seraphine, darling, please don't apologize. You haven't done anything wrong," his eyebrows furrow with the frustration that Derek has caused in both his goddess and himself. 

Will she ever get over this? Will we ever be able to touch her for more than a few moments?

Even if she doesn't, even if he and his partners can't hold her in their embraces for mere minutes at a time, Damien knows all four of them would be fine with it. As long as Seraphine is in their lives, they would be satisfied. 

"I...you..." Seraphine tries, sniffling once, twice, and then lifting her head. Her watery blue eyes find his hand and she shuffles her body, laying her head back down so her lips brush against his fingertips as her hand comes up to trace his knuckles. She sighs and scrunches her nose. "You chuckles, and I thought--my eyes were closed, and for a moment--"

"It's okay, darling. You're okay. It's just me," Damien assures her, not daring to move his hand that now feels like it's alight with every stroke of her fingers, every feather touch from her lips. 

Seraphine looks up and smiles sadly, leaning forward to kiss his fingers fully. 

"I know, Damien. I just...it's hard," she admits, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Well," he starts, searching his brain for the right words to say. "No matter how hard it is for you, no matter how long it takes before you can accept our touches without doubt or lingering fear, we will be there. Every step of the way." He promises, and watches as her smile grows more genuine. 

"Really?" 

"Really, darling." Seraphine's eyes drop back to his hand, and she sighs against his skin. After a few moments of silence, her gaze flicks back up to his. 

"Will you lay with me? Just until I fall asleep?" She asks, and then bargains, as if he would refuse. 

As if he would refuse. 

Damien is already standing and motioning for her to scoot over so he can fit on the bed with her before she even finishes her question. His haste makes her giggle, and that brings a huge grin to his face. 

"Seraphine, I would lay with you until the sun swallowed the stars." 

When he wakes up the next morning, Seraphine is sound asleep, snuggled into his chest as close as she could get. 

He had never slept so well. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.7K 201 47
i, ayda winters, have a secret. one that no one knows, one that i don't plan on telling anyone. yet one that plagues my thoughts everyday. i told m...
1.1K 230 23
Jessie is a typical college student who appears introverted and weak. However, that's the image she wants to project. She loves deeply, but nobody ha...
686 7 26
As a college student living on their own, Seblia Vitz has a routine. Wake up. Attend class. Go to work at the blood bank. Go home. Sleep. However, a...
2.4M 81.1K 42
{Highest Rank In Romance: #20- 18 April 2017} "Th-this isn't allowed..." I mutter at the ground, blushing insanely, and not daring to meet his eyes. ...