Everything Has Changed

Por coco-writes

After ending her six year long relationship, Taylor Swift is completely and utterly lost. Everything she has... Mais

Prologue
Part I
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Eat, Pray, Love
High Infidelity
Independence Day
The Pursuit of Happiness
Sleepless in Seattle
Part II
Love Again
Love At First Sight
50 First Dates
Before Sunrise
Just Go With It
When Harry Met Sally
Once
The Last Letter From Your Lover
Love Actually
Promising Young Woman
The Perfect Getaway
Midnight in Paris
One Day
Notting Hill
Life As We Know It
Part III
Unexpectedly Expecting
It's Complicated
Knocked Up
Its Kind Of A Funny Story
No Letting Go
The Light Between Two Oceans
A Girl Like Her
She Is Having A Baby
Love and Other Drugs
Call Me By Your Name
Sister In Law
Nesting
40 Weeks
Labour Day
Thirteen Hours
Part IV
The Beginning of Life
H is for Happiness
Little Miss Sunshine
The Insider
The Interview
To The Bone
The Best Of Me
Away We go
Three Men and A Baby
Fourth of July
A Mouthful of Air
Notes On A Scandal
Lost In Translation
Black Swan
Gone Girl
I'm Thinking Of Ending Things
Romeo and Juliet
Part V
The Dead Poets Society
After Love
The Last Time I Committed Suicide
Ordinary People
God Knows Where I Am
Facing The Giants
Mr Birthday
Its A Wonderful Life
Deck The Halls
A Christmas Story
American Underdog
A Beautiful Life
Look Who's Talking
New York, I Love You

Baby Mama

2.1K 51 16
Por coco-writes

March 11th 2025
Kansas City, Missouri

With only four more weeks to go the biggest question on everybody's minds was how on earth Taylor's bump could be getting any bigger. The baby had pretty much fully dropped down now and so she was carrying pretty low. Walking anywhere was a struggle but this would be Travis and Taylor's final weekend in Kansas City before they made their departure for New York City. It was the day of her baby shower and in true Brittany fashion, Taylor hadn't had to life a finger when it came to organising or buying anything for the party. All of Taylor's close friends had flown into Kansas City for the grand event and Pat had taken it upon himself to organise a mans weekend of playing golf with himself, Jason and Pat along with his friends Ross, Aric, Harry and Blake's husband Ryan. 

Invited to the baby shower was of course her own mom Andrea and Travis' mom Donna, along with Kylie, Brittany, Selena, Blake, Abigail, Lindsay and Ashley. Kylie had left the girls back in Philly with her mom and dad as well as Travis' dad Ed, stating that the girls were too young to understand anything that would be going on and would only end up getting bored and acting up. Taylor was putting the final touches on her makeup when her phone buzzed with a notification. She crossed over from her makeup vanity towards where she had left her phone, perched on top of the bathroom countertop. She guessed it had just been from Brittany checking that she hadn't randomly gone into labour in the middle of the night and that the party would still be going ahead. But she had been wrong.

Trav ❤️: Hey baby girl, hope you have fun today with the girls. They better spoil you rotten. I am heading back home soon so should catch you guys later on this afternoon. Love you xx

She thought that it was sweet that he still thought of her whilst he was on his guys golfing trip, especially considering he would be back that afternoon. But she didn't have much time to ponder about anything else as she heard the doorbell ring. It took her a while but she finally made it to the front door of their house, opening it to reveal both Brittany and Kylie together. 

"Hey Baby Mama, how are you doing?" Brittany squealed as she pulled Taylor in for a big hug, nearly knocking her off of her feet. 

"Hey Britt, I am doing ok. Just can't wait to be done with this whole pregnancy business. Like I think I am actually going to prefer the newborn screaming and neediness phase over the constant sickness and fatigue and stretch marks." Taylor sighed, waddling over to the closet where she kept all of her coats and some of her main handbags and shoes for everyday usage.

"Well you are already looking after a big kid already so it's gonna be twice as hard." Kylie chuckled, noting how Travis and Jason were one of the same person when it came to personality. They both hadn't changed since they were little kids. 

"Right well missy. Get your shoes on, we are going to party and have so much fun."

"I think partying and too much fun is what got me into this mess!" Taylor laughed, pointing at her humongous baby bump. The baby was a lot less active in her movements due to the fact there was now very limited space in Taylor's uterus for her to do so anymore. But it did still freak the dog out when he slept on her bump when a foot would randomly protrude out of her stomach, or occasionally a hand. Jupiter's favourite place had very quickly become anywhere Taylor was, specifically when she was lying down. It made her heartfelt when she watched him for the first time come up onto the sofa and place his head down on her protruding stomach. He had cocked an ear in confusion, barking at the sudden sound of the heartbeat in her stomach besides her own. But after he had gotten used to it, along with the occasional kick to the face from the baby, it had quickly become his favourite spot to settle down and sleep in. Benjamin enjoyed it too, her little dog cat. Olivia couldn't seem less interested and Meredith seemed to be slowly plotting everyone's demise, finding any chance she could to trip both her and Travis down the stairs, or jumping out of places when you least expect it, scaring the living daylights out of people. 

The car journey to Brittany's house wasn't very long. Their new house had purposely been closer to Pat and Brittany's place for better security and to be closer to where their friends lived. 

"Now everyone is already here but it is your party so it can't start without you here." Brittany said as she pulled up outside of her house, parking the car outside the garage. Judging by the amount of cars parked in the driveway, Taylor could already guess that they were the last people to arrive. 

When she walked into the house, her jaw dropped. The whole downstairs of the house had been decked out for a major celebration. There were balloon arches in the entrance way with signs saying Taylor's Baby Shower and little balloons saying Baby Kelce and Little Miss Kelce. Cute signs and games for them to play throughout the day and a comfy arm chair in the middle of the living room, obviously reserved for her. Wrapping around the coffee table and the empty armchair was a mountain of presents, some wrapped and some neatly placed. 

"Wow guys, I don't even know what to say!" Taylor said before she burst out crying, Kylie pulling her into a hug as all of the other women began to crowd around her. "Crap, these stupid hormones are really getting the best of me."

"I think we have all been there at some point haven't we girls?" Blake asked, with all of them nodding in agreement. Hormones were no joke. They had originally planned for the party to be hosted at their house in Kansas City but Brittany had insisted on hosting it herself, choosing to make it a big surprise with the assistance of Blake and Selena from afar. It was also helpful because Taylor and Travis would be leaving for New York in a couple of days to relax and prepare for the birth of their daughter in the coming weeks. It was scary to think that in only a mere few days, she would technically be classed as at term and safe to deliver. Although Taylor hoped that the baby stayed inside her for as long as possible. She had told nobody, not even Travis yet, but she still felt utterly unprepared to become a mother. it was all so new to her and she guessed that everyone felt the same way. Well she hoped at least. 

Now that everyone had arrived, they started off by playing a few fun games: guessing the baby's weight, with the highest guess scarily coming from Travis' mom who guessed she would be around 9 pound 2 ounces. The scary part of that was not just the fact it would feel like she was birthing a small elephant, but that it was coming from the woman who also birthed a huge baby who grew to become the 6 foot 5 giant who is also the father of her baby. Other guesses were lower but still within the eight pound range.

"Come on guys, give a girl a little bit of hope." Taylor joked.

"Sorry Tay, you chose the wrong guy for small babies." Blake joked, sipping on her mocktail. They had all decided against any alcohol at the party to join Taylor in her somber sobriety. She couldn't wait for Travis to feed her mimosas after she had given birth. 

The next game involved guessing who the baby would look like and what she would look like. They all agreed on blue eyes like Taylor had, even Travis' green eyes had a tinge of blue in them so it made perfect sense. Hair colour was agreed to be blonde due to both Travis and Taylor being born with blonde hair. What was left undecided was who the baby would look like more. In Taylor's mind, she always imagined the baby to look exactly like Travis. With the Kelce genes being so strong, it seemed to be the only logical solution to her, and to both Kylie and Donna. 

The afternoon dragged on with more games and funny stories of both Taylor and Travis as babies from their moms respectively and stories of giving birth, minus the graphic details. It was too late for her to back out now anyway. It finally came the time for the presents ranging from a beautiful snuzpod bassinet for beside their bed that Brittany had gotten for them, the beautiful handmade baby blanket for bringing the baby home in from Donna and some of the cutest baby clothes ever coming from some her best friends Selena, Abigail and Blake. They all took fun photos in front of the balloon arches, with Brittany even hiring a photographer to take some official photos and videos of the day, promising Taylor that she would want to watch this footage back one day, maybe even show it to her daughter when she was older and old enough to understand. 

The party was coming to a gradual close and end when the boys returned. They had dropped Aric, Ross and Harry back off at their hotels and respective homes before the four guys retuned home to their spouses.

"Hey Tay, how was it?" Travis said, dropping his gold clubs and bag onto the floor with a bang as he came over to wrap Taylor in his arms again. He had missed being with her, even though it had only been for a long weekend. It felt like everytime he left, the baby would do something new that he would miss. He had even been scared that Taylor would randomly go into labour whilst he was away, vowing to himself that this would be his last trip away from Taylor before the baby was born. Not that he would be going anywhere once the bay was born either. 

"It was great Trav. It was so nice to actually start to become excited for her to be here. I have been so worried these past few weeks, thinking about what kind of mother I am going to be, or how I am going to cope tackling and juggling my career, my fears and motherhood all at the same time. But now, it all seems so real. And I can be excited." 

Travis smiled, a great big goofy smile he always reserved for when he was super happy. He knew that deep down Taylor was terrified to become a mother, and he shared her fears too. Both hiss other Ed and his brother Jason were fantastic fathers and he was scared about living up to that. 

"Honestly, Jason has told me as long as you can keep them alive, you are doing a great job. Cause some days just the bare minimum is fucking difficult. But when you loom at them, it's all worth it. Because they are your children, and you would do anything for them." Travis replied, swaying her back and forth in his arms as he hands delicately lifted up the large and heavy bump Taylor was carrying around, containing their precious bundle. 

They packed up all of the presents into Travis' car, thanking Brittany for a wonderful day and for being a brilliant host. Back at the house, Taylor was showing Travis all of the things that the girls had gifted her and Travis shared the advice that Ryan, Jason and Pat had given him. Most of it being hilarious and useless dad information but she was glad that Travis would have something in common with his best friend and brother now. Taylor excused herself to quickly answer some emails, one being from the photographer to show her the final photos and when she returned only a mere few minutes later, she couldn't help but laugh at Travis.

"Look at this Tay, it's amazing." Travis said, his eyes beaming in delight. What Travis was referring to was the nursing bra that she had been gifted by Blake, it apparently being very handy for working moms and for on the go. He strangely had managed to fit it on himself and was sat there marvelling at it. Taylor snapped a quick picture, knowing full well where that would be going. She had pre agreed with Tree to put out a post about the baby shower, her instagram feed becoming more and more personal like it had been before all of the Reputation times and drama. Before Joe...

She drafted up a post, confirming it with Travis before hitting post. She had chosen a small selection of photos. The one she had taken of Travis wearing the nursing bra, staring at the breast bump she had been gifted by Kylie had of course had to be the cover photo followed by a picture with Brittany and Lindsay by the patio doors, recreating the pictures with the wine glasses that Taylor and Brittany had done when Lindsay was pregnant with her second child. There was a picture with her and both Donna and Andrea and some other candid shots that the photographer had taken throughout the day of them laughing, playing games and opening presents. 

taylorswift

"Tay, is this a beer bottle for a baby? "- Travis Kelce, 2025

Wow, I couldn't have asked for a better baby shower. Still convinced that the cats think it is another kitten but I am sure they will realise otherwise next month. Roll on April and the arrival of baby girl.....

AUTHORS NOTE: Only a few more chapters until baby girl is here... We are now going to start the guessing of her name. Do you guys want me to place clues at the end of each chapter as to what the name might be. I have already chosen it out but it may be cool to all guess together. Let me know what you guys think ???

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

151K 2.9K 33
A series of short stories about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Requests welcome!
34.4K 1K 15
Taylor and Travis have been dating for a little over seven months, and everything is going well. Until one fateful night, Taylor gets a phone call th...
7.5K 107 7
Globally famous singer and songwriter, Taylor Swift, isn't quite over her D-list actor ex, Joe Alwyn, when she is introduced to the NFL football play...
122K 2.6K 29
───── ❝ ༻✦༺ ❞ ───── What happens when a football player and an international pop star start dating? Taylor Swift is at a stage in her life where she...