Life time partners? Agree? [S...

By ZhongZihn

Y/N who's a self trained assassin got recruited by her uncle who's a boss on a big agency. Now You work for M... More

[1] - New year
[2] - Ninja Vanish move
[3] - Introduction to the agents
[4] - Totem of gratitude
[6] - Forced
[7] - New member
[5] - Blind date
[8] - Grandpa talks
Author
[9] - Training with memories
[10] - I Know everything
[11] - Policeman
[12] - Mission 1# ongoing
[13] - Party
[14] - The children of the devils
[15] - Mission Accomplished
[17] - excluded!
[18] - OPERATION SHADOWFALL
[19] - Birthday?

[16] - Chased

215 6 0
By ZhongZihn

AUTHOR'S POV
JANUARY 10, 2023

2:25PM

UNITED KINGDOM

EUROPE BRANCH TEAM.

"Hello?", Mark answers the call.

"Mark Lee, is everything good in Europe?", Seungcheol asks, checking up on his team at Europe.

"Yup, we're good. I mean Jun hyung got injured will that be considered as good?", Mark asks, as the guys around him laugh. Along with jun who has a bandage on his upper right stomach that got shot.

"Fuck you", Jun curses, mark laughed.

Seungcheol sighs, "When will you guys get home?".

"Tomorrow around afternoon. Why? New mission?", Mark asks as he looks at the big antique clock.

"Yeah, it's an easy one. Just checking up on you guys", Seungcheol says.

mingyu giggled, "How sweet of you agent alpha~", The guys laughed and teased seungcheol to the phone.

Seungcheol couldn't handle these guys humour as he ends the call and sighed utterly in disbelief.

11PM IN SOUTH KOREA

"Horror shit", Seungcheol puts his hand inside his pocket and sighed. All of you were at the living room sitting on the couch. As seungcheol was standing calling the Europe branch team.

"That was funny", You commented and laughed. Dino burst out of laughter when you spoke up, as you, dino and donghyuck laughed.

The older guys were looking at you three.

"N-no because- I really belong in the Europe branch", You said and laughed. Both donghyuck and you high fived which made dokyeom, Hoshi and seungkwan laugh.

"Why?", Jeno asks furrowing his brows at you.

"The humor! I love it", You laughed, seungcheol sighs deeply.

"Come on pack your things tonight, so tomorrow we can go to busan.".

--
1:23AM

You drink a water at the kitchen, you just woke up from a crazy dream you've always been having whenever you get blood on your hands.

The first mission already made you a sinner as you always have been. Having to put blood on your hands, those dead people you killed, as if you were carrying their dead bodies weight around your shoulder. Even worst. Their burdens.

You're used to it. Just scared of it.

Considering those missions you had when you were an assassin. Of course you got used to it. But repeatedly saying. You're scared of it.

Their screams just haunts you every night, it echoes in your mind. Flashbacks always comes to you on how you murdered every single one of them.

They are bad people.

It's sad to think that bad people actually got to live like a normal person once.

But because of one small or big event in their life, it ruined it.

Sighing, you put the mug on the counter as you try to clean your thoughts away from everything that has happened.

"Hey, you're awake", You turn your head up just to see renjun walking inside the kitchen with his eyeglass on and his laptop.

This nerd is busy again.

"Yeah..", You tell and wash you mug, he sat at the table and started focusing on his laptop.

"Something wrong?", He asks, as his eyes was focused on his laptop, hands busy typing.

"Just.. Admiring how life works", you tell chuckling. Renjun scoffed and turn his head to you.

"Are you high?", Renjun raises one eyebrow at you. You shakes your head.

"No. Just feelin poetic"

"That's funny"

"It is"

--
JANUARY 11, 2023

2:24PM

You were sleeping on the van, so as the other guys. Dokyeom was driving the car, you sat at the passengers seat sleeping. Seungcheol drove the other car infront of the car where you're at.

Dokyeom sighed and was feeling tired as he  Drives off to the side of the road and parks the van there. Dokyeom crossed his arm and also fall asleep.

All of you at the car feel asleep, exhausted. Taking a small rest. Seungcheol also stopped by at the side to have a phone call.

.

.

.

.

Bang!

Suddenly a loud noise made a sound as all of you agents in the car woke up. The car shaked, dokyeom looked at the wing mirror just to see black cars driving to your direction.

Dokyeom groaned and started to drive off again, on a high speed. Seungcheol also was alarmed by this and started to drive off.

You gasped. "Who are they?!". You asked holding yourself.

"I don't know", Dokyeom tells somehow sounding calm at the situation, you widened your eyes and looked behind. A bullet was flying to your way, you gasped and put your head back inside and closed the window.

"What the fuck!", You cursed.

"Did you get shot?!", Jeno asks trying to peek at you, you glared at him.

"Stupid!".

Jeno rolled his eyes when you called him stupid.

Minghao took out his sniper and opened a small vent at the car, aiming at the car from behind.

He shoots the right wheel of the car as the car slows down, making a loud screeching sound. Minghao sat back down cocking his gun.

"There are four cars behind us", Renjun informs.

"Who the fuck are these motherfuckers?!",Donghyuck curses right at the speaker since he was at the car where seungcheol was driving.

"We don't know", Dokyeom tells and continues on driving.

"Just drive fast, maybe they'll lose us", Seungkwan tells, dokyeom shakes his head.

"They're shooting us, we can't stay low!", Dokyeom yelled. "Seungcheol hyung, you take the lead, we'll follow. We'll slow them down". Dokyeom instructs, seungcheol nodded and speeds up his car as dokyeom followed.

The guys at your car are getting their guns, mingha went to the vent but before he could stand up a gun was aimed at him.

"Shit!", Minghao sat back down. "I almost got shot", Minghao groans.

you sighed. Times like this you deal with this yourself.

Jeno looked at you, his eyes glaring at you. You looked back at him. He definitely knows what you're thinking.

"No, Y/N for fucks sake no!-", Jeno yelled at you.

With your stone head, you took off your seat belt and took one of the pistols.

"Slow them down. Do what you can do, 'cause I'll do what I can do", You tell, as they looked at you confused.

Jeno tried to stop you but you already opened the door of your side and crawled up at the rooftop of the car.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING?!", Dokyeom yelled, shock on what you just did as dokyeom reached out to the open door.

You already kicked it close, as dokyeom focuses driving.

"Dude! Look at her!", Donghyuck who was at the other car points at you. The guys were shock.

"Leave her alone", Seungcheol orders. "Let's focus on our part". Seungcheol tells. The guys followed the leader's word.

The car behind you was close almost touching the but of your car. You took a deep breath and jumped right at the car.

You crouched then you see jeno also standing at the car where dokyeom was driving, you gasped.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!", You yelled at him, he then took a jump to the other car where you were standing at.

"Protecting you!", Jeno yelled as he points a gun right to the driver at the car behind the car you both are standing at.

The man who sat at the passenger shot right to jeno. The bullet passed by at jeno's arm giving it a small slice.

Jeno groans. You looked at him.

"Fuck it you should've stayed inside!", You yelled at him, jeno groans.

"Just deal with these motherfuckers!", Jeno commanded, you rolled your eyes and threw your knife that you hid in your clothes.

You threw the knife inside the car, as you opened the door from the top of the car, And threw the dead body to the road.

You went inside the car and closed the door, as the man next to you who sat at the driver's seat was looking traumatized. Blood splattered on his face.

You sighed and drived the car as your other hand points a gun to him.

"Tell me why you attacked us", You demanded. "Or I'll shoot you".

You stayed focus on the road as you also interrogate with the scared latter.

"W-we just followed orders! From the government! T-they said agents of ICE agency will murder the Vice Mayor", The man stuttered and tells you what he knows. You raised on eyebrow at him.

"Did the vice mayor tell you himself?", You asked.

"Y-yes!", The man tells as his hands are up. Sighing you looked up just to hear jeno's footsteps. He was for sure shooting the cars.

"You're in no use", You tell as you beeped as a sign for jeno to jump back at the car where the other agents are at.

Jeno gets the signal, as you looked at the man.

"Bye". You tell and take the car keys as you opened the door and jumped back up to the rooftop.

The car screeches as it stops moving itself. You and jeno jumped to the car where the agents are successfully. As you looked back the cars of the men who chased you all started to crash and explode.

You sighed seeing it, as you went back inside the car's passenger seat through the window. Also jeno.

"Call Mr. Berries to clean those up", You order, Seungkwan nods and calls.Mr
Berries to do as you say.

"What was their deal??", Dokyeom asks, what everyone's curious.

Seungkwan gasps seeing jeno's wound as he took some medkit while calling Mr. Berries.

"Vice Mayor knows we're here for him. So we better hurry", You tell with just that sentence, they immediately get it.

Seungcheol and dokyeom drove faster to the hidden head quarters of the ICE agency agents.

--
2:59PM

"How did they know?", Mr. Berries asks from the phone, you were cleaning up jeno's wound as it released some blood. Seungkwan already cleaned it up but bloods just keeps flowing.

"My guess is that there's a spy among us", Woozi answers Mr. Berries which earned every one of your attention. Woozi notices this and shakes his head, "no not you guys. Boss berries, does some of the other agents knows this?". Woozi asks giving you all clarification as you continued to help your brother.

"Yes.. All of you are aware on each of your missions so of course they would know", Mr. Berries answers, woozi nods.

"Woozi you're a genius!", Seungkwan praises woozi, woozi laughed and shakes his head humbly.

"We're not sure yet seungkwan", Seungkwan nods at woozi's words.

"If so, I will start to investigate. The Europe team will arrive in Korea for about 3 hours now, I'll let them investigate", Mr. Berries tells, "so focus on your mission there".

"Yes sir"

The calls ends as the room filled silence, you finished covering jeno's wound.

"So.. What are we gonna do?", Donghyuck asks, breaking the silence though none of the guys answered.

Everyone was thinking about a plan of course. When suddenly donghyuck gasps and clapped his hands. "What If we let them take some of us?!".

The attention went to donghyuck.

"That's too risky", Renjun stated, donghyuck pouts and crosses His arms.

"Let's just kill them-"

"No! You've already done a lot of killing
Y/N", Dk groans looking at you, you sighed at lost.

"actually..", Hoshi turns his head to donghyuck, "that'll work". Hoshi grinned, earning a smile from donghyuck.

You already knew donghyuck and Hoshi's face was showing how stupid this mission would make you look like.

5:37PM

You're at a closed parking lot, hands and legs tied up on the chair, the other people next to you was DK and Jeno also tied up. A man smacked the butt of the knife to your head, as you groaned. A group of men circled around the three of you keeping their eyes at you.

"Now, you're probably thinking why I ended up in this situation"

So donghyuck's idea! Was a brilliant idea, so fuck him.

-EARLIER WHEN THEY WERE PLANNING-

"So credit for Donghyuck, we will have Y/N, jeno and dokyeom get caught by those mens who chased us earlier", Hoshi starts sharing his plan and donghyuck's plan. as all of you gathered to listen.

Dokyeom groaned, "why me?!". Dokyeom whined.

"Because you were the driver duh!", Hoshi rolled his eyes.

And so at around 4PM you, dokyeon and jeno acted like baits at the park of busan. Then get you three kidnapped by those group of mens, acting as if it was never scripted.

"Renjun will keep the tracker on the three of you. Also the speaker and recorder for proof.", Hoshi continues on.

So that's what happened.

-PRESENT-
5:38PM

'So here I am! Tied up. Fuck you donghyuck'.

You mumbled as you glared at the ground.

"Well then. If we're gonna talk about informations, who are you three?", The man infront of the three of you asks, he looked like a drug kind of addict guy, holding a desert eagle right on his hand. He seems like the boss, but not the boss 'boss' you know?

'A gift of advice? If you're gonna kidnap someone. Make sure to know their details.. 'Cause look at this man infront of me, he seriously just asked who were are! What a dumb shit'. You said all of that inside your mind.

Instead you stayed silent. None of you three speaking.

"TELL ME!", The man demanded, glaring at the three of you as he goes first to you.

Oh fuck

He placed his hands on your chair's head as he got closer to you.

"Tell me who you are", The mam commands.

So here's the problem about the mission.

"You have to be dramatic Y/N. Like a GIRL", Woozi instructs. as you sighed.

...

Tell Satan I've been cleansed.

"AAHHH!!", You cried earning everyone's look. Jeno and dokyeom jolted on their seats when you suddenly screamed as you cried.

Jeno and dokyeom was so stunned.

"I'M JUST A 25 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO WORKS THREE PART TIMES TO AT LEAST PAY MY GRANDMA'S HOSPITAL BILLS! PLEASEEE LET ME GOO AAHHH!!", You acted out, as tears falls down to your eyes. Crying and pleading to the man.

Jeno was looking at you, his eyebrows almost joined together. He was shock and most of all. Cringed.

Yeah, that's why you hate this kind of missions.

"Isn't she exaggerating?...", Donghyuck asks as he scratches his head. He was with the other guys listening to the speaker that's connected to you three dokyeom and jeno.

The other agents were also stunned hearing this act from you.

Woozi sighs and face palmed.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE! let me go", You cried. The man chuckles and pushes your forehead with his thumb.

As the man walks to jeno, "who are you?".

You turned your head to jeno, telling him to act. as you continued crying over dramatically.

"I...I'm.. I'm just a college student.. Why are you doing this to us?", jeno takes his move and looks at the man infront of him.

"No questions little kid", The man tells and looks at dokyeom. "Who are you? Also a kid?", The man asks and laughs, also the other men with him laughed mocking dokyeom.

"Yeah so?", Dokyeom raised an eyebrow at the man. You looked at them.

They are not good at acting.

You judged the two boys next to you.

"Haha.. Okay listen, stay silent here and wait until Vice mayor Byun. Comes here". The man tells and sits on a chair that's infront of all three of you, watching the three of you.

You shaked your head crying, "NO! PLEASE! LET ME GO! I BEG YOU-". As you protested one of the men, a skinny man wearing an orange coat and has a curly hair. Suddenly Slams his bat on you as you immediately blacked out.

Jeno gasped and was about to yell at the man who harmed you. Dokyeom saw this coming and glared at jeno.

"Stay there. It's making everything look convincing..", Dokyeom whispers, jeno frowned and kept glaring at the man as the other men left. Only two man stayer watching the three of you. "Y/N will be okay", Dokyeom assures jeno.

Jeno takes a deep breath and stayed seated.

--
6:00PM

The door busted open, you were still blacked out, Dokyeom fell asleep and Jeno kept in check especially for you.

It was the man from earlier who looked like the boss. He came back with the other men, including the man who hit you with his bat.

"Vice byun is coming, wake that bitch up. Also that dumb guy", The Man points at you and dokyeom, as they woke you up shaking your body harshly.

Dokyeom opens his eyes, and looked around. Sighing. "The fuck you sighing for?". Dokyeom looked at the man infront if him who woke him up.

"Imagine having the best dream and being forced to wake up. Would you like that?", Dokyeom got a bad punch on his cheeks after saying that. A small wound formed on his cheeks, as the man who pinched him chuckles.

"Dumb". The man insults dokyeom. Dokyeom bit his lips and glared at the guy.

You woke up due to your body getting shaked, you stayed your head low and held the man's hand who was holding your thigh while shaking you body harshly.

Just by holding it made the man stopped.

"I'm awake. So fuck off before I.. Scream at you", You tell while slowly raised your head and looking up at him, whispering to him, threatening him.

Somehow he saw this aura on you, that made him instantly back off and do what you say. He let's go of you and goes at the back of the parking lot.

You scrunched your nose, you were nose bleeding. Your head still aches so much, you searched for the man who hit you with his bat. There you saw him standing there staring at you, dokyeom and your brother jeno.

You're so gonna kill him.

"If Vice Byun has a questions to you three answer politely. Don't be some dumbass", The boss tells and glaring at the three of you.

You sighed.

"P-please.. Can I just go?", You pleaded as their attention went to you. You started to cry, as your head ached. "Please! I have a grandmother to take care!.. Every seconds means everything to me!". You yelled, though earned no answer.

"She's good", Woozi chuckles while listening to the speaker.

You frowned, "let me go please! Please give me mercy! I beg you!". You cried and cried as the boss stands up and slowly walks to you.

As he got closer to you, he placed his forehead on yours and smirks. Both of you maintained eye contact, as you cried.

"You know what?", The man pauses and chuckled lowly.

His next three words boiled your blood.

"Suck.  My.  Dick"

You couldn't handle it anymore, as woman who has anger issues. You're so gonna kill this man.

Letting out a short sigh, you slammed your head onto his, making him fall his butt on the ground and his head ached.

You rolled your eyes and throw your head back, feeling the pain in your head. "Fuck it". You finally untied the strings on your hand and took the knife that was hidden on your hips and cut the strings on your leg as you stood up swiftly.

The men looks at you somehow stunned, the boss was groaning.

You turned your head to your brother and dokyeom. "Come on". You signalled them.

Dokyeom was hesitating to follow as this wasn't part of the plan to take launch and attack.

Though there was no other choice, as dokyeom stopped pretending as if he was tied. He already untied his self earlier.

As dokyeom was busy standing up. There was a man running to dokyeom to attack him, jeno immediately threw a punch to that man.

Your smirked seeing jeno already ready to fight.

As the three of you started beating out these 8 men.

You threw the chairs to the man, then you see the man wearing orange coat who slammed his bat on you.

You glared at him, he chuckled and ran to you about to hit you with his bat. Though you slid down and grabbed his legs making him fall down to the ground.

You took the bat from him and as you were about to hit him hard on his head you paused. Then hit him on his head enough to just make him fall asleep.

Meanwhile Seungcheol was sighing. Renjun scratches his head, "she's ruining the plan again".

Seungcheol turns his head to Renjun "It's okay, after all she always succeeds..

We should never underestimate an assassin.. Especially 'Joen'".

The men were put down afters few minutes, blacked our, groaning.

You, dokyeom and jeno looked at eachother and ran to the boss pockets, finding his wallet and cellphone to find information.

The three of you could here the footsteps echoing going closer. seems that it's the vice mayor. The three of you looked for a way out, there was none yet.

The three of your hid at the car, as the three of you can hear vice mayor byun walking to the event and asking what happened.

"Th-they- attacked us!", One of the men yelled, body shaking in pain.

"What do you mean they attacked you?!", Vice Mayor byun asks.

"Th-they were agents.. The ones who killed our men at the road", One of the men tells struggling to stand.

Vice mayor byun sighs and runs his head through his hair. "Find them. NOW!". With that all the men left the parking lot assuming the three of you left the parking lot. Vice mayor byun followed the mens.

You three dokyeom and jeno soon then left the parking lot making sure to not get caught.

As you three ran, you looked at the right just to make eye contact with one of the men who abducted you.

With that the man immediately alarmed his self also the others as they ran to you three.

You gasped and dragged dokyeom and jeno with you as the three of you ran.

"THEY FOUND US?!", Dokyeom gasped as he ran fast.

"YES FOLLOW ME", You instructed as you took the lead. Both of them nodded, you all got to leave the building finally and ran to the streets.

Dokyeom placed a finger on his ear. "Where are you guys!?". Dokyeom yelled as the three of you continuesly ran.

"Jeonghan's coming", Seungcheol answers, this means the Europe team are back in Korea.

"Alright!", Dokyeom nods as he followed you.

You signalled the boys that the three of you should split up, as the they nodded and ran to the opposite direction.

Jeno ran and immediately saw jeonghan on his black car, jeno immediately jumped inside the car and told jeonghan where to go.

Jeonghan drived faster since there were two guys chasing them.

"Great", Jeno pants as he takes a few breath, jeonghan chuckles and pats his chest.

"This is fun", Jeonghan happily says.

You ran as you see two men following you, you stopped on your tracks at the dead end since it'll be a dark alley if you go further. You turned around just to see the two men chuckling at you.

"nowhere to go now kitty?", The man smirks, you sigh.

...

"At least you got somewhere to go", You whisper to the two males as they were laying down on the ground after beating them.

They were groaning as If they couldn't breath.

You chuckle as you walked you see another group of men with their motorcycles, following you. You groaned and immediately jumped out of the alley and ran, you could hear screeching and the motors following you.

You looked up, sighing. It's been so long but you have to do it.

You jumped and started parkouring on the tall buildings at the alley. You looked down just to see the mens looking up at you.

Grunting you parkour up to the rooftop and looked around the busy city. It's almost 7 in the evening if you guess.

You looked down, the building isn't that high it's just a 3rd floor building, you sighed and take out your phone calling jeno.

Jeno answered immediately.

"Where are you?!", Jeno yelled, you groaned hearing his yell.

"At a rooftop somewhere in..", You looked at the sign of the building you're at. Chicken's Bay. Sighing. "Chicken's bay".

Jeno nodded, "alright just wait there, we're still following agent DK".

"K. Bye", You hang up and looked around the city and there you found dokyeom running at the street bumping to some people, there was a group of men in motorcycles chasing him.

Then behind the motorcycles there's the car where your brother's at. You could see jeonghan driving since the windows are down.

Watching them is like a tom and jerry.

As you laughed watching them you suddenly felt another person's presence. You turned around just to have a knife point ay your neck, and a person wearing all black. Face covered. Just everything on him was covered.

What is he deadpool?

"So you're Joen?", You gasped when you hear this,  it was a woman voice. She's a she.

You scanned her looks, she's an assassin.

"You know who I am?", You ask, there's no point of lying. She's an assassin, an assassin knows an assassin.

"Of course I do. Who doesn't?", The woman chuckles, as the men who followed you arrived at the rooftop still chasing you. The woman chuckles and gives you the knife she pointed at you, you take it and looked at her confused.

The woman turns around and attacks those men, her moves were smooth and she has a sharp instinct.

You watched her. She's so cool..

After the fight, the woman killed all the men.

"D-don't kill them", You stuttered, now the agents will think you killed those guys.

"It's all on me.  You do your mission I do mine. Was nice meeting you Joen". The woman jumped to another building, you watched her as a beep of a car can be hear down your phone vibrating.

You looked down seeing jeno looking up to the building then sees you.

You furrow your eyes and looked at the knife the woman gave you.

The only way to go down.

You slowly fall down to the building while sticking the knife on the walls of the building.

You landed to the ground and went inside the car.

"That was scary", Dokyeom shakes his head. You looked at him shocked, he has some bruises on his face.

"Did you get beat up?", You ask.

"I guess.."

~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~ 🕶 ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.4K 19
the mafia and elite world are full of deception lies and secrets and one woman managed to do it all but all good storied must come to an end but some...
17.5K 911 24
This is a kT Fanfiction where in the lead character broke up with his first love during his graduation at High school without any closure, leaving hi...
23.9K 689 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...
57.2K 2.1K 30
For years you've only dreamt of becoming an idol, and before long, it seemed like it will only be a dream. But after years of sending in auditions yo...