Pregnant by the Mob Boss {18+}

By Mafialover7777

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

28

12.3K 402 81
By Mafialover7777

ROSE

"Lev is here, what should we do?" Eli asked, looking between me and Perry.

"Are you ready to face him?" Perry turned his attention towards me.

"I don't know, I don't think so, especially not with Clarissa." I sighed.

I had no problem talking to Lev alone, but he brought Clarissa with him, and I didn't want to get into a fight with her or him.

But Perry knew what to do, when he placed a pillow on the floor behind the couch, and told me to sit down.

I carefully sat down on the floor as Perry gave me a blanket that I placed on my legs and baby bump, and leaned my back against the couch.

The couch covered me from somebody seeing me, especially those people who would enter through the front door, because the couch hid me.

At Perry's orders, Eli went to take a seat on the same couch I was hiding behind, in case of any signs of danger.

Afterward, Perry went to open the front door, and the sound of Lev's voice made me panic because what should I say to him if he saw me pregnant?

The thought made me place a hand on my belly, feeling protective of the twins.

Perry entered the living room again, while Lev and Clarissa followed him because I could hear her high heels echoing through the apartment.

They took a seat on the opposite couch, while Perry and Eli sat on the couch that I was hiding behind, listening into their conversation.

"To what do we owe the pleasure?" Perry asked Lev.

Then my best friend added, "And I didn't know you were expecting a child?"

Clarissa began to gush about her pregnancy, "I'm nine months pregnant, I can't wait to meet our baby girl-"

Lev told her to be quiet.

"Where is Rose?" Lev's deep voice made cuddle deeper into the blanket.

Perry put on his best act, and answered, "She's dead, she died two months ago."

"Are you sure?" Lev questioned.

"For fuck's sake, her body wasn't found, let her rest in peace." Perry told them with rage in his voice.

The room grew quiet, and nobody said a thing, as Lev didn't leave yet despite Perry's words.

Anus and Boner suddenly came to my side from the kitchen since they had been eating, one rested on my lap, and the other beside me.

"Is there someone behind that couch?" Lev asked Perry, and I drew a sharp breath in as tension grew inside the living room.

"Nobody is there, except the cats." Perry looked behind the couch, at me, but he turned his attention back to Lev.

Lev stood up from the couch, but so did Perry and Eli, stopping him.

"If nobody was hiding behind the couch, then you wouldn't have tried to stop me," Lev says, sitting down on the couch.

Busted.

"I won't go behind the couch, but please tell me if she's alive." Lev begged them, sounding defeated.

"Why would you want to know? Haven't you moved on with Clarissa?" Perry asks.

"I will explain about my situation, but I beg you, please tell me if she's alive..." Lev begged them again.

After a few silent moments, Eli answered, "Rose is alive, but she doesn't want to see you now."

"She's alive...? My Rose is alive?" Something in Lev's voice broke, he sounded so cold before, but finding out that I was alive, he sounded relieved.

But Lev broke his promise from staying away from me, he couldn't be away from me another second.

He stood up, and nobody could stop him as he walked towards me, where I was hiding behind the couch, and his intense gaze took in the sight of me.

The moment was nerve wracking because he could see the sight of my baby bump, and I hadn't seen him in two months, last time was when I got thrown out of the hospital.

The cats ran away, the moment Lev got close to me.

Lev kneeled down beside me, his rich masculine perfume filled my senses as his arms embraced me, and he laid his head on my shoulder, breathing in my scent while holding me closely to him.

He held onto me like I would disappear from his sight.

"Don't ever do that again." It was the first thing he said to me.

"If you ever do that again, Rose, I wouldn't survive it." Lev said, his voice filled with vulnerability, something I had never heard before.

My supposed death had a massive impact on him.

"Rose... You don't know how much I missed you." Lev uttered against my shoulder.

All I felt was relief and worry when his big arms pulled me into his embrace.

The moment his hand neared my baby bump, I pushed him away out of reflex, and he looked defeated, and on closer inspection, I could see slightly dark bags under his eyes, along with more stubble on his jaw than usual.

He looked exhausted, like he had been hanging by a straw.

Lev didn't understand my sudden action, but he lowered his eyes to my hand that was on my baby belly.

He saw my large baby bump that could not be hidden even if I tried.

Lev gently put his hand on my belly, while he stared at my stomach.

The twins had been calm with their kicks, but at that moment, one of them kicked right under Lev's palm.

"You're pregnant." He whispered under his breath, the look in his eyes were both of confusion and happiness.

All I could do was nod.

"You're pregnant..." He repeated one more time, his hand gently caressing my baby bump.

Lev didn't need to ask who the father of the child was, because he knew that I had been a virgin.

"They are tiny fighters," I say, feeling a few kicks against my stomach, but I enjoyed Lev's touch on my stomach along with his vulnerable gaze.

"They...?" He was confused.

"It's twins." I answered, a smile appeared on my face.

Lev didn't say anything, he didn't need to say a word because the look on his face was enough, and it even made my heart melt.

But suddenly he asked, "Did your father try to kill you when you were pregnant?" Lev's voice grew cold when he thought about my father, and he knew the real cause of my supposed death.

"Yes, he almost killed us." I confessed, referring to me and the babies.

Lev took a harsh breath in, containing his rage, and I knew at that moment that Marco was beyond screwed.

Like Perry had earlier said, if not one of us killed Marco, then somebody else would, and that person could be Lev.

Lev helped me stand up from the floor while everyone in the room was looking at us.

He held me close to him, as he laid my head on his chest while his other hand went to my baby bump, gently caressing my belly.

"We're done, Clarissa." Lev said to her, and I grew tense under his touch because I had forgotten about Clarissa since Lev's presence shocked me.

I had forgotten about Clarissa and their baby.

The woman stood up, fixing the hem of her tight velvet dress, as she seemed furious.

"Will I still get my money?" Clarissa asked Lev as she literally took out her baby bump out of her dress.

"Oh lord, did I see a woman take her belly out?" Perry gasped, covering his hands over his gaping mouth.

If Lev didn't hold onto me, I would have stumbled on the floor because her action caught me by surprise.

Clarissa wasn't pregnant. She seemed to have used a fake pregnancy belly to put it under her dress, so that she would look pregnant.

I went through five stages of grief, only for it to be a fake pregnancy?

Eli rubbed his eyes because that was so random and out of nowhere that took us all by surprise, but not Lev, he was calm.

"Isn't... she pregnant?" I questioned him, feeling out of breath because I thought Lev had knocked up another woman, but he had not.

"No, she's not, and she never was." Lev responded, pulling me even closer to him.

"What do you mean?" I glanced up at him, and his dark blue eyes softened once our gazes met.

"I used her as a means to not draw any suspicion towards me, she was an alibi while I was searching for the truth about your death, as your father hid the truth very well, and it was dangerous for anybody to even question your death."

"Ah." I said, nodding as relief washed over me because I would have passed out if Clarissa was pregnant with his child.

Speak of the woman, Clarissa had stormed out of the apartment when Lev didn't answer her question, if she would get the money from him.

"Won't she talk?" I looked at the woman who had stormed out.

"If she says one word about you, then she knows where she will end up." Lev's voice was threatening, but not towards me.

We were silent for a few moments, Lev held me close to him, breathing in my scent while treating me like a delicate piece of glass that could break.

"Let's go home," Lev suddenly says, "To Russia."

He placed a kiss against my forehead as my death seemed to have terrified this older man because he was never this affectionate with me, but now he was afraid to let me go.

But before I could respond, someone interrupted us.

"What is going on here? What are you doing with that old man?" Damian had opened the door that I thought had been locked, but it was not.

"Didn't you lock the door?" I asked my friends.

"We seemed to have forgotten it..." Eli mumbled under his breath.

"The demon is alive." Perry shook his head in disappointment, "Hurray."

Damian stared between me and Lev, specifically at Lev's hand that was on my stomach, "Don't tell me this old man knocked you up?"

"Rose! He could be your uncle?!" Damian yelled, leaning his back against the wall for support because he was still a bit drunk and dizzy.

"Who cares? It didn't stop you from falling into Marcella's vagina, even if she was my half-sister." My voice was filled with sarcasm, and Damian shut his mouth.

"God damn," Perry says, enjoying the drama because that's all he lived for, and he lived for his cats.

Lev took one look at Damian, and said, "All of us are going to Russia."

"All of us are going to Russia?" Eli questions, "Even Damian?"

"Even him." Lev answered, sounding displeased with his words, but if somebody knew Lev well enough, they knew that he didn't do anything without a reason.

"We're going to Russia, bitches!" Perry clapped his hands, then ran up the stairs, to pack his clothes.

Oh boy, this could only end well.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Hello bitches, I'm busy with school rn, but I try to update as much as I can. If I'm gone for a few days, like three or fours days? Then it must mean school has taken over my life, ( -_•) 🔫 but don't worry, I always come back. (Famous last words before someone dies.)

See you in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 5.3K 40
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They took everything from me. My parents, my sister, my dreams, my sanity. My mission is simple. Destroy those who des...
15.3K 578 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
478K 11.3K 47
"You really thought what happened last night matters to me?" He said. "Then know this, it was just for fun and we aren't together. Just because we a...
2.4M 78.6K 82
Completed on 24/09/2018 Tell me who hurt you?" It was a command. I could have been afraid and probably told the whole of my traumatic childhood but I...