‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHff

By vanadiumoxide18

A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of diff... More

⁂ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⁂
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 27

165 17 2
By vanadiumoxide18

TAEHYUNG'S POV

   Dad left, and my eyes drifted to her, my Warrior, sitting before me in a wheelchair, engaged in conversation with Mom. My Warrior is wearing the hijab I sent enveloped her head. It's white, her favorite color. It draped gracefully around her, framing her face with an aura of dignity and grace., a scene I wished to preserve forever.

  I was horrified when I thought anything would happen to her. A realization shook me to my core, a harsh spotlight revealing the depths of my vulnerability. I am behaving stupidly. 

No one can say I am the same Kim Taehyung who never cared for anyone, who doesn't give a fuck about anyone for any reason. I am selfish but when she enters my boundaries, my selfishness fades away, and I become selfless for her.

The thought of risking my own life to save another had never crossed my mind before. But seeing her at risk my senses to think anything just flew away only thing in my mind was how can I keep her safe. She was safe, she was well, and that realization filled me with an overwhelming sense of gratitude.

"Taehyung can take enduring countless hits to ensure his warriors safety. Just for my Yazia", I said to myself.

 'One thing is sure I can never let her go, I know no one dies just because their love left them, but they hope to die daily", I thought in my mind. 

She talked about her disdain for the wheelchair. It made me smile. Her every single thing makes me smile. I was in that chaos problems surrounded me but her laugh made me love that pain if I could see her laugh it didn't matter if I went through any pain.

I am sure she can feel my stare at her but trying to avoid me. "Let's see warrior how long you can ignore me?", I thought and just kept on doing my holy work of staring at my warrior. I guess I am becoming religious.

Mom said sorry about the whole matter, and she was going to admit her mistake, but I cut her in. "Because of me", I said and he looked at me with narrowing eyes and our eyes met. I love her habit of not breaking eye contact I know her pride never her.

 I can see in her eyes the pride the fiery look. I love it but as much as I love it. Her eye contact and just the way she looks makes me nervous, it makes my heartbeat fast, it makes me feel something in my stomach I never understood in whole it makes me weak... 

I looked away breaking the eye contact and smiled. "Don't look at me like that my warrior it makes me weak" I told her, and she got shocked and looked at my mother who chuckled and left the scene as fast as she could. 

She turned to me and glared at me. "Why did you say that in front of her, she will misunderstand", she snapped at me making me chuckle. My warrior is cute!

I laughed but felt a sudden pain in my head which made me hiss in pain and she asked me in a worried tone, "Are you ok?" did she get worried because of my pain? I feel I am on cloud nine. I smiled at her and thumbs-up to tell her I was fine. 

She was in her thoughts when I decided to tell her that my mother knew about everything. I told her I was not sure why, but I felt less burdened after getting everything out.

"Why did you say that in front of her, She will misunderstand", I glared at Taehyung and he chuckled but hissed in pain making me forget about my anger. "Are you ok?" I am not sure why my tone is this soft and concerned.

"She knows, I told her about us", I told her in an assuring tone, but my voice came out weak. Her worried expressions change into a hard one. I am not surprised by it I was more surprised to see her worried for me.

"There is no 'US', stop assuming things."  Her tone was firm and stern, I licked my lip. "Come on I am injured trying to save you and you are being mean to me", I  whined trying to emotionally blackmail her. Everything to get her attention. She scoffed.

"Why you took the blame?", she inquired, and I tried my best to give her a confused look. I can tell it came out fake. Why do my acting skills stop working in important situations?

"Just guilt Yazia. You are guilty", I told myself. Taehyung showed me a thumbs-up and smiled. This man is really getting under my skin. "She knows, I told her about us", He said in a weak tone.

"There is no 'US', stop assuming things", I said sternly and licked his lip. "Come on I am injured trying to save you and you are being mean to me", He whined and I scoffed. "Stop acting like you don't know anything you are aware of what I am talking about."

As expected, she got me, and I just gave her an embarrassed smile after getting caught in a lie. I looked at her and I am sure my eye has the affection for her. It appears without even trying when I look at my Yazia. I told her I'd take the blame for her every mistake and will. For her anything.

I decided to tell her the truth. "I told you I'll take the blame for your every mistake, I never say things I don't mean." She just looked at me not saying a word. I am ready for a harsh remark.

"You don't have to do anything for me, neither taking blame nor taking a hit for me", her words came out soft not that much harsh as I expected them to be. "But I want to, and you can't stop me from doing anything", I told her with determination, and I am sure I am not going back on my words ever.

She gave me a pissed look and retorted. "Do whatever you want", her words laced with irritation. "But I still don't like you." She said making me smile. that's my warrior. I love her stubbornness.

She looked at me with a strange expression and then shrugged. My mind went to the question looming in my mind since she said we met as children. Ok since she blamed me for tricking her in childhood the only thing that ignited a spark of joy in my is when I met her when we were children.

"But I want to ask you something", I said, and she narrowed her eyes. "What? " I looked at her with admiration. "You said we met in childhood I want to know when? how? and why?"

She looked at me confused. Like almost not believing what I asked. She thought for a while and then breathed before saying, "Do you really not remember or trying to act fool." I tried to get up to talk to her more clearly. 

"Stop moving", she ordered me, and I got still listening to her every word. "I really don't remember, tell me please when we met?" I asked her and she scoffed.

"It was not a meeting it was a tragedy, no, a conspiracy you planned for me", Her words were too much exaggerated. "Really? I think you misunderstood", I tried to explain, and she snorted.

"You don't you don't even remember how you say I misunderstood", she pointed out and I sighed. I can never win from her. "So, tell me nah... I am asking you."

She glared at me and nodded I could see she was still skeptical. My warrior started and from what I mean started to rant about her whole story 'the tragic story' which includes her seeing a bird nest I offered her help to see it by climbing the tree then I tricked her and ran away to complain to her father. She got scolded. Not to forget the 'warrior' part where her Appa told her not really prove she is a warrior. Her expressions were most pissed telling me that. 

Her words triggered a vague memory, the details he gave me were not as exact as my own memory. I met a girl and an accident happened but... "Wait a minute.... that little girl in the scarf who slipped and hung to the tree were you?" I was dumbfounded I met here before.

"Yes it was me, my Appa scolded me because of you", She complained with irritation. "NO... I DIDN'T", I almost yelled. I never planned anything like that. I just saw a little girl wearing a scarf looking at a tree curiously. I thought that girl was cute, and she wanted to see that 'bird tree house' I decided to help her but an accident happened.

"I really didn't plan anything I just wanted to help you, I thought you were cute", I told her explaining myself and she sneered and said madly. "What cute!! huh? Astagfilullah! you were a pervert as a child too!!"

"I was just a 6-year-old, I am telling you truth believe me", I told her in a defensive tone, she didn't look convinced ready to kill me if she could. "Let me explain", I plead, and she nods with a scowl.

"I was just trying to help and I never ran away to complain. I thought that if I kept standing there you would fall down I don't want you to get hurt, so I ran to my father to bring help.", she was looking at me with the same expression, so I continued.

"I didn't even know who you were. I just told my father to help you but your father was beside him I was not even aware who the man beside my father was. but how did you know it was me?", I explained and asked the question I was confused about.

"I asked your name, and you told me, and Yazia never forgets anyone who did bad with her", oh.... my warrior. I really melted hearing her snob tone. She is driving me crazy. "Do you believe me? what I told you?", I asked her, and I am sure she'll deny. I was waiting for her to say something lovable again but to my surprise, she sighed and nodded.

"I am trying to, just because you took that hit for me, I can forgive you", she said and then looked away holding the back of her neck. I am aware of her gesture she does it when she is. nervous, embarrassed, or shy.

Now which one she is feeling I am not sure. Me being a delusional person I believe she is shy. What's the harm if I assume it? I smiled and looked at her who sat silently they're now looking at her bandaged foot. I felt guilty looking at it. I could have stopped her from getting hurt. 

it's not much but even a scratch on her makes me feel like someone torn me apart. Is love this much stronger force? she gets her, and I feel pain twice what she is feeling.

"My warrior", I called her, and she gave me her signature glare. "let's start over on good terms without any prejudice toward each other", I said, and she raised her eyebrows. She seemed to be in some thoughts. I am desperate to know what she is thinking.

"I still don't like you but for the sake of your help and just because you are in this condition because of me I am... ready to start over", she said like she was paying the debt or doing a Favour. How proud she is, but am I complaining? Never.

"Then friends?", I asked her with a cheerful smile she shook her head and said in a neutral tone. "Business partners", I chuckled hearing her she really makes me happiest. "I am ok being your business partner yet." she shrugged unbrotherly.

"But in the future, I'll get promoted directly as your husband", I said in a challenging tone. "You will never stop your filthy mouth, will you?" Her tone was venomous but for me, it felt like honey. I am going insane for her.

"I can't guarantee, it doesn't shut up when I see you", I told her, and she gave me a pissed face. I was going to say more but the door suddenly opened, and Mom entered with food Namjoon after her. 

"Kids let's eat, I bring food for you both", Mom said and started setting the table Yazia tried to move the wheelchair, but Namjoon saw her and pushed it to where she wanted. It was suspicious why Namjoon was nice to her. I glared at Namjoon. He turned around and came towards me.

"Are you not feeling, ok? Do you need anything?", Namjoon asked, and I just glared at him. Then I thought of something I asked him to do. "Do you get her hijab she tied on my head?" I asked him in hushed tone. He gave me an unsettling look and nodded.

 "I did but what will you do of that dirty cloth", Namjoon asked, and I felt rage in my on his words. "If you again said it dirty, I'll forget you are my hyung", my tone came one almost like a low growl. Before he could say more.

"Taehyung I give you your portion there", Mom intertwined, and I diverted my attention towards her. "I can come over there I am fine", I said trying to get up when Namjoon held my shoulder. 

"Don't struggle and just eat here", Namjoon's tone was more like an order. I scoffed "I'll eat there", I declared and stood up ignoring any pain in my body. I never take orders. Not until it's from my warrior. She is the only one who can order me and I'll obey without a word. "Let him come Joon you know how his mind works", Mom told Namjoon hyung.

He sighed and held me from the side and helped me towards the couch and I sat down. Yazia looked at me and then at the food. her gaze was not as hard as always. There was no disgust she used to have. I am a step closer to my destination. I thought looking at my Yazia eating food and Talking with my mother. 

 "My warrior I'll take little steps towards you and reach you one day. If not, I'll burn the world away just to reach you."

_______________________________

"So, Let's put the end in Friends"

ʕ⁠っ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠っ

give me a hug!!

After posting this I am going to write more. It's the last part I wrote my stock ended!! I am happy I don't know why but being happy is what matters! I wish you a happy life!! 

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS I REALLY ENJOY IT I DESERVE THIS LITTLE ATLEAST!!

VOTE!! DON'T FORGET IT!

From V

*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 3.1K 14
"I live in a world where it's a paradise for the sinners, and a hell for the believers." Taehyung loses his wife, Asiya, in a car accident. It was t...
72.1K 2.5K 30
tae - wifey did you like the kiss? y/n - will i be shameless if i said i loved it (kissing again) tae - nope!! not at all ...
210K 7K 32
Everything was stop at that moment. His dark orbs was piercing through her soul. She can't get away her eyes from him. At that moment realisation hit...