‖HIS WARRIOR‖ KTHff

Bởi vanadiumoxide18

A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of diff... Xem Thêm

⁂ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⁂
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
WHO IS THE FEMALE LEAD
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50

CHAPTER 25

138 20 4
Bởi vanadiumoxide18

"Taehyung!!"

Yazia's eyes widened in horror as she watched Taehyung take the blow meant for her.

As Taehyung collapsed to his knees, shaking his head in an attempt to ward off the effects of the blow, Yazia sank down beside him, her gaze fixed on him in disbelief. She couldn't understand why he would risk himself for her, and the question echoed in her mind.

Yazia's brow furrowed as she searched for an answer, her thoughts racing with confusion and uncertainty. She had never expected Taehyung to put himself in harm's way for her sake, and yet, here he was, bearing the brunt of the attack meant for her.

Namjoon, meanwhile, wasted no time in seizing the rod from the man and swiftly retaliated with a forceful kick that sent the man sprawling backward. Namjoon came quickly towards Taehyung without wasting any other second and sat beside him Yaiza was shocked just looking at Taehyung in a daze.

Namjoon's voice cut through the haze of confusion, his tone filled with genuine concern. "Taehyung are you ok? Taehyung...can you hear me?" he asked, his hand resting firmly on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung shook his head slowly, taking a deep breath as he closed his eyes in an attempt to steady himself. "Y...yeah." He responded with a shaky voice.

The loud sounds and footsteps diverted their attention. Turning their heads, they saw a large group of men come there, and judging the situation they were not there to help them.  

"I haven't called anyone",  Namjoon stated, his voice tinged with uncertainty as they assessed the situation before them. Three of them exchanged concerned glances. Despite the pain from his injury, Taehyung felt a surge of adrenaline wash over him, pushing aside his discomfort as he stood up with the support of Namjoon.

Three of them stood there in panic realizing the number of people.  Taehyung was standing in the center on his left Namjoon holding him as he was injured. Yaiza was on the right. 

"They are obviously with the suppliers", Yazia uttered looking the the men helping the suppliers to get up and checking them. "I told you not to come. You were the one acting impulsively and rashly", Namjoon said in a panic to Yazia.

"We can settle this later if we make it out of here alive," he urged, his gaze fixed on the looming threat before them. Taehyung glanced behind and then at both Namjoon and Yazia. 

"They are glaring at us"  Namjoon pointed at the group of men standing in front of them ready to launch at them. They all knew they needed to act fast in this situation.

"On count of three, let's do it", Taehyung said and both Namjoon and Yazia nodded getting ready to fight with them. Namjoon removed his blazer discarding it to the side, while Yazia squared her shoulders with determination.

 "Okay, let's get ready," Yazia affirmed, her voice firm with resolve.

"one..."

 Taehyung began, his movements deliberate as he loosened his tie, his eyes never leaving the group of men before them.

"Two..." 

As Taehyung took hold of Yazia's sleeve, her brows furrowed in confusion, uncertain of his intentions. Before she could voice her confusion, Taehyung swiftly lifted her arm, his movements decisive and purposeful.

Yazia's confusion turned to surprise as Taehyung deftly wrapped his tie around her wrist, securing it with precision. She watched in astonishment as he then proceeded to tie the other end of the tie to his own wrist. Before she could ask him.  

"THREE... RUN!!!"

Taehyung yelled out of nowhere and took off, pulling Yazia along with him as their arms remained linked by the tie toward their back pulling Yazia with him as their arms were linked with the tie. Yazia was dumbfounded by this but still ran behind him as fast as she could.

Taehyungs move was unexpected for both Namjoon and Yazia it left both of them stunned but they expected him to fight but he made a clever move of running.

Namjoon was confused by them running away he looked at both Yazia and Taehyung and then at the men who launched forward. "Fuck", muttered a curse under his breath and wasted no time in following suit, running inside the unfinished building.

Namjoon ran inside as fast as he could to save his dear life which was endangered just because of Yazia's rash decision. 

Racing up the stairs, Namjoon's heart pounded in his chest as he sought refuge behind a pillar. He heard footsteps coming up and looked around to find a possible solution Spotting a shovel nearby, he sprinted toward it picked it up, and stood behind the wall again waiting for the person to show up.

As the footsteps drew nearer, Namjoon's muscles tensed with anticipation. Namjoon hit him in the head with the shovel making the man unconscious. Namjoon was breathing heavily he looked around. "Come on, who's next?" Namjoon's voice echoed through the empty space, filled with a mix of passion and defiance. 

But to his surprise, there was no one else to face. Namjoon's brow furrowed in frustration as he realized and scoffed. "Just a single man for me?" He frowned and a thing came up in his mind and he hurriedly moved towards the window close to him. just to see all of the men after Taehyung and Yazia. 

Namjoon sighed a sense of relief washed over him like a wave. "For the first time in my life, I am thankful for Yazia's habit of being the center of attention." He said to himself, a faint smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

«»

As they fled, their arms linked by the tie, Yazia's exhaustion began to catch up with her. "What are you doing?" she gasped, her breaths coming in ragged intervals as she struggled to keep pace. 

"Trying to save us," Taehyung replied. With a firm tug on the tie that bound them together, he urged Yazia to keep moving. "Stay close to me and run fast, can you?" Taehyung's voice cut through the chaos, his gaze fixed ahead as he pressed onward.

 Yazia nodded, her eyes darting nervously behind them as the sounds of their pursuers grew closer. "Don't look behind, my warrior. Look ahead, there's nothing behind us," Taehyung said trying to divert her mind.

Yazia was getting out of breath Struggling to match Taehyung's long strides, Yazia pushed herself to her limits, her muscles burning she tried to increase her speed, but her foot tangled in her abaya making her fall on the ground.  

She groaned in pain and Taehyung topped in his tracks bending down to check her. "Hey, my Warrior, are you ok?", He asked her and looked behind seeing the men closing the distance. "Get up we need to keep running."

"I can't, my foot twisted," Yazia replied, her voice strained with pain as she attempted to move her injured foot. "Damn!" Taehyung cursed, panic creeping into his tone as he realized the gravity of their situation. "Don't curse. You're just scaring away the angels that could help us," Yazia scolded him.

"We need to save ourselves. No angels are coming to rescue us. I thought you were the practical one", Taehyung said and moved closer to pick her up. "Don't touch me!", Yazia warned.

"Are insane you say we are close to death, and you are telling me don't this nonsense", Taehyung said and Yazia moved away from him being stubborn. He sighed looked around saw something and smirked.

Without a word, he darted away, leaving Yazia behind on the ground. "What? You're leaving me?" Yazia's voice was filled with disbelief. "What else can I expect from you? Running away is your habit," she shouted after him, her frustration boiling over.

Struggling to her feet, Yazia winced as a sharp pain shot through her ankle. Gritting her teeth against the discomfort, she pushed herself forward, her movements labored as she limped ahead. Her abaya was smeared with dirt, her hijab loosened from the fall.

"Get on it." Yazia flinched and stumbled on the ground again hearing Taehyungs sudden voice. She turned around only to see Taehyung standing there with a wheelbarrow. First, she was surprised he didn't run away leaving her alone. Second, the wheelbarrow in his hand shocked her. 

"What are you trying to do?" She asked him confused. "Get up on it. I'll push you," Taehyung replied, his tone firm as he gestured toward the wheelbarrow. She frowned. "And why would you do that?" 

"Stop asking stupid questions warrior and get up we don't have time." Taehyung urged her and pointed at the back. Yazia sighed and sat in the wheelbarrow. "If you dropped me, I'll hunt you even after dying." Her tone contains a warning.

"Don't worry my lovely Warrior, I'll never let you die but the offer you gave is tempting, at least you'll be always with me in that way", Taehyung chuckled and pushed the cart.

Taehyung was pushing as fast as he could they both got out of the construction site. He was pushing the cart on the footpath trying to maintain balance. In all this chaos he heard Yazia laugh. The sound of Yazia's laughter amidst the chaos caught his attention, and he shot her a bewildered glance.

"It's cool I never thought I'd experience this much thrill in life." Taehyung looked at her in disbelief. "Yeah, well, I hope you'd still find it thrilling if you were the one pushing this cart," Taehyung said, his voice strained from exertion. Yazia's laughter only grew louder at his response.

He chuckled too. He loves her laugh despite the dangerous situation they are in. For him, Yazia's laugh is a gust of fresh breeze in this alarming situation. "It's fine as long as you're enjoying yourself. I'd do this a thousand times over just to hear that laugh", Taehyung thought in his heart and pushed the cart.

"Nah... I would never have said it's thrilling, being behind the cart is exhausting", Taehyung snorted at her honest response and spoke. "Well, at least you're acknowledging the blood, sweat, and tears I'm pouring into this escape."

"Stop!!", Yazia yelled, and he halted abruptly. "What warrior, it's not time to argue!" Taehyung's voice was tired and exhausted. "Look there it's a narrow alley we can hide they are far they'll not know."

 "Taehyung looked back and then around and nodded in agreement. Yazia scrambled out of the cart and limped towards the alley, Taehyung following her closely. He knows she is stubborn and will not let him touch her, so he just kept a safe distance but still close enough ready to react if she stumbled or faltered.

They both entered the narrow alley, Yazia's steps growing weaker with each passing moment. Finally, she reached a dumpster and sank down behind it, exhaustion evident in every line of her body. Taehyung followed suit, dropping beside her with a heavy thud, his chest heaving as he struggled to catch his breath.

Both sat in silence the only sound was their ragged breath. Slowly, their breathing began to steady, and they exchanged a glance and burst into a fit of laughter. Despite the risky situation they are in they both think it's funny. Both are the same level of crazy to laugh at their misery.

Yazia leaned her head back to the wall laughing and Taehyung was looking at her in pure admiration chuckling. She felt Taehyung gaze on her and turned to him facing him still chuckling.

But as Yazia turned to face him, her laughter died in her throat. Her eyes widened in alarm as she noticed a trail of blood running down Taehyung's temple to his neck.  Before she could react, he swayed unsteadily, his eyes fluttering closed as he collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

Yazia looked panicky at him blood started flowing from his head from the hit he got earlier trying to save her. He had taken a blow meant for her, sacrificing his own safety without a second thought. Yazia was dead scared her heart beating fast as he saw Taehyung lying on the floor unconscious.

She held her hand out and her hand was trembling."Taehyung!" she whispered, her voice thick with horror and guilt. and felt a pang of guilt he was in this condition because of her. He took a hit for her then ran forgetting it all trying to save her.

As Yazia struggled to process the situation, her thoughts swirled in a daze of fear and uncertainty. She was brought back to the present by the sound of approaching footsteps. Yazia was more concerned about Taehyung's situation she tried to get up but failed due to intense pain in her leg forcing her back down with a gasp of agony. She looked around trying to find anything that could help to fight the upcoming danger. 

There was nothing around that could possibly help her get out of this situation she crawled near Taehyung. "Ya! Allah help to get out of this situation. I need your help Ya Ilahi...", Yazia prayed, she prayed fervently, tears streaming down her cheeks.

She touched Taehyung's head with her trembling hand trying to figure out how to stop the bleeding. Her breathing was uneven, her chest tight with anxiety as she struggled to maintain her composure in the face of overwhelming fear.

 "Taehyung...", Yazia called his name and got no response. "Hey, get up, ok don't be dramatic... I know you are trying to prank me...", Yazia said trying to ease her own nerves, but she was well aware of the reality how bad. Taehyung's condition must be. 

Yazia placed his bleeding head on her lap placing her hand on the wound to stop the bleeding. She was holding her breath not knowing what to do when Her eyes fell on her hijab, the fabric loosened around her head in the chaos of their escape. For a moment, Yazia hesitated, her fingers hovering over the fabric as she grappled with the weight of her decision. But then, with a silent prayer on her lips, she made her choice.

"My dear Allah, a life is more important now," Yazia whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "I can't let him die. He helped me, he is in this condition because of me. Please, don't let him die." 

With trembling hands, Yazia removed her hijab and carefully tied it around Taehyung's head, using it as a makeshift bandage to staunch the bleeding. The fabric soaked up the blood, staining it crimson.

"Taehyung... hold on I'll get you out...", Yazia muttered and looked head to see if the man standing in front of her grinning viciously. Yazia felt sudden fear, she felt helpless not able to move and Taehyung lay there bleeding. It made her feel really helpless and guilty.

Yazia closed her eyes and the only thought in her mind was calling her Rab for help. In that moment of desperation, Yazia surrendered herself to the mercy and grace of her creator, pouring out her heart in a plea for assistance.

"Ya Ilahi help me. I am helpless your weak servant, help us to get out of this safely you are the only one who has power over everything. I'll pray Nawfal just please let Taehyung live. please Ya Allah."

The man took a step towards them a loud thud echoed in the air Yazia opened her eyes and looked at the man on the ground and Namjoon stood behind the man's lying unconscious figure shovel in his hands.

 Namjoon hit the man before he could do anything. Yazia, who had been kneeling beside Taehyung, burst into loud, heart-wrenching sobs, her cries echoing through the alleyway.

As Namjoon turned to look at her, his heart clenched at the sight of her tears. In all the time he had known her, Yazia had never been one to cry, facing every challenge with her trademark arrogance and prideful smile. Seeing her in such distress now shook him to the core.

"Help Taehyung... he is bleeding", Yazia's voice cracked. and Namjoon looked at Taehyung's head in Yazia's lap and ran towards him.

"What happened to him?" Namjoon asked, his voice laced with worry, as he knelt beside Taehyung and assessed the severity of his injuries. Yazia choked back her tears, struggling to find the strength to speak. "Let's get him to the hospital, I'll call an ambulance" Namjoon's voice was full of concern. 

Yazia shook her head, and her trembling hands were on Taehyung's cheek. "We can't wait for an ambulance," she insisted, her voice strained with urgency. "He's bleeding too much. We have to do something now."

 Namjoon frowned at Yazia's words. "We have a car, but I don't know how to drive", Namjoon told her, and Yazia let out a shaky breath. Namjoon picked Taehyung up supporting his body. "We should first take him to the car", Namjoon said and dragged Taehyung but stopped in his tracks when he saw Yazia still in her place not moving.

"What? Are you not coming we need to get him to the hospital as fast as we can!", Namjoon said and Yazia nodded in a daze and tried to get up after some struggle she got up and limped towards both.

"Don't tell me you got injured too", Namjoon asked and looked at the foot she was limping on. Yazia started limping ahead of him and said in a low tired tone. "Hurry up we need to take him to hospital fast."

Namjoon stated at her stubbornness he knew she was not going to take help he just ignored it and dragged Taehyung to the car. He made Taehyung lay on the back seat and stood in front of the door of the driving seat. Namjoon sighed.

"I don't know how to drive", Yazia looked at Namjoon hearing his words.  She knows how to drive but she can't get inside the car. She took a deep, shaky breath, her hands trembling at the thought of getting behind the wheel.

 The mere sight of the car stirred up memories of the accident she had been in, filling her with a paralyzing fear that threatened to consume her.

Yazia tried to maintain her breath and her eyes fell on Taehyung laying lifeless on the back seat. Is her fear more worth than a life? Can she let Taehyung die? He helped her, he took a hit for her. He is in this condition just because of her, Yazia is not aware of why he did all this, but he did save her life.

Yazia took a long deep breath and moved towards the door of the car. "I'll drive", she said firmly more likely telling herself. "Can you drive in this condition?" Namjoon asked and Yazia just nodded.

 'I can I am not afraid. I am a warrior who never learned to give up.' Yazia reminded herself opened the car's door sitting inside.

She looked at the steering wheel and her breath started to shorten. The flashes of her accident clouded her mind. Her eyes went to Taehyung he needed help, he saved her life now she needed to save his life.

"My beloved Allah give me strength to fight my fears, please don't let anything happen to Taehyung..." Yazia prayed and Namjoon frowned. "Be fast praying will not help."

Yazia looked ahead and started the engine her hands were trembling, but she steadied them as much as she could. "Praying changed the fate and I believe it", Yazia said and drove the car.

"She was driving exterior was calm, but her heart was beating heavily. mind was clouded by fear and tormenting thoughts. Her PSTD was getting the best of her. It was suffocating for her she held the steering tightly her knuckles turned white, but her determination was firm. She believes in Allah and She believes he will never let her down.

After some minutes of struggle, they reach a nearby hospital. Namjoon was fast enough to just drag Taehyung out to the hospital just after Yazia parked the car leaving Yazia behind. Yazia looked at the disappearing figure of Namjoon dragging Taehyung.

She let out a trembling breath and her breath shortened. It was difficult to breathe, her vision started to blur. Yazia's whole body was trembling she opened the door of the car and got out of the car stumbling and dropping down on the ground and leaning on the car.

Nothing was normal neither her breathing nor the clouding thoughts in her mind. She was getting a panic attack which he successfully delayed by her stubbornness. Some people noticed Yaiza's condition and ran towards her.

After a while, some nurses came with a stretcher picking her up and taking her breathless figure inside the hospital.

_______________________________

"Friends just for now"

after iftar stream fri(end)s!! alot It is really amazing Taehyung never left us unamazed!!

ʕ⁠ ⁠º⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠ ⁠º⁠ʔ

It was the longest chapter till now. Hope it was not dragging or boring. Who I am kidding, this whole chapter was what I was waiting to write from starting I planned it out a while ago!! and I enjoyed writing this chapter a little too much that I almost touched 3500 words!! and stil writing!!

I am expecting Yazia will piss you a little less after that!!

 ^_~

Don't forget to VOTE!! I mean you read whole chapter just clinking on vote is no biggie!!

love you!! whoever reading or not stay safe and keep smiling!!

WORLD PEACE!!✌

From V

*:・゚✧

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 24.9K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...
210K 7K 32
Everything was stop at that moment. His dark orbs was piercing through her soul. She can't get away her eyes from him. At that moment realisation hit...
50.4K 1.6K 47
When she faced a huge betrayal, he came in her life. Her life was messed up. He become her destiny. They both were destined to be together. Even ther...
35.2K 2.1K 34
Ibrahim was born into a Muslim family, but unfortunately he didn't receive proper Islamic education or guidance while growing up.His family was rich...