Epiphany

Crystal_Roses30 tarafından

"Brothers ?" "Yeah" "Nah ! I will choose my boyfriend over my rude ass brothers" "Wow ! You hate your brother... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1 : Olivia Hernandez
Chapter 2 : William Hernandez
Chapter 3 : Ethan Hernandez
Chapter 4 : Jack Hernandez
Chapter 5 : Noah Hernandez
Chapter 6 : Michael Hernandez
Chapter 7 : Mason Hernandez
Characters
Chapter 8 : Party
Chapter 9 : Lies
Chapter 10 : Boiling Water
Chapter 11 : Heated Argument
Chapter 12 : Birthday Preparation
Chapter 13 : Noah is Drunk
Chapter 14 : Birthday Party
Chapter 15 : Loser
Chapter 16 : Periods
Chapter 17 : Hormonal Imbalance
Chapter 18 : Misunderstandings
Chapter 19 : Outburst
Chapter 20 : Fight
Chapter 21 : Love ?
Chapter 22 : Love .... Or Lust ?
Chapter 23 : Disgusted
Chapter 24 : Sick
Chapter 25 : Hernandez Corporation
Chapter 26 : Cousin Meloni
Chapter 28 : Exams
Chapter 29 : Accident
Chapter 30 : Hospital
Chapter 31 : Shock
Chapter 32 : Realisation
Chapter 33 : Frustration
Chapter 34 : Forced and Conflicts
Chapter 35 : Decision
Chapter 36 : Cruel Decision
Chapter 37 : Embarrassment

Chapter 27 : Meloni Part - 2

381 56 37
Crystal_Roses30 tarafından

Reminder : Vote and Inline comments are must...

"Oh Olivia, I am sooo happy that you are with me again" Lucas says, kissing my head again. 

I smile slightly.

"You know, whenever you get angry with me, the joy and peace of my life vanish. I see only you everywhere, and at that time, I just wants to talk with you, nothing else." He made me turn towards him and hold my hand, "You have become my habit, Olivia" He whispers, looking in my eyes and take my hand towards his lips. 

I don't know why but the feeling I always got is now vanish. I forgive him. I really forgive him but the butterflies I always felt whenever I am with him is now died. 

Before his lips could touch my fingers, my hand jerk away from his grasp and a punch lands on his jaw, making him fall on the ground. I gasp and immediately turns towards the culprit, only to find him glaring at me.

"Mason" I whisper.

"What the fuck are you doing with him ?" He grits his teeth. I frown.

Before, I could even say anything, Lucas speaks from behind,

"She is my girlfriend, ofcourse she will be with me" I roll my eyes at his comment. 

But, Mason looks at me in proper disbelief.

"Shut up, you bastard- I think you forgot our fists" My brother's shadow also known as Dylan speaks from behind.

"Dylan-" Before Lucas could say anything, I interrupt him.

"Lucas stop it and Mason, calm down, we are just meeting. Nothing else." I don't know why I am even giving justification to him. Maybe because I understand his fears.

"Are you fucking serious, Olivia ?" Mason asks me, holding my arms gently, staring in my eyes.

"You are meeting with the guy who tried to molest you few days back ? How can you even forgive him, Olivia ?" He asks me.

"He said sorry" I mumble, looking down.

He lifts my chin up to look at him.

"And you forgive him ? Seriously ?" He narrows his eyes at me, "Look at him, Olivia, he is the same guy, who literally forced himself on you and you are saying you forgive him-"

"But h-he realised his mistake Mason, he begs for forgi-"

"Do you forget, you also begged him to leave you that day. Did he ? Did he stop himself huh ?" Mason's eyes are blazing with anger. 

"Mason you-" Before Lucas could say anything, Mason snap his head at him, glaring dangerously at him. If looks could kill, Lucas would be six foot under the ground. It is impossible to think that Mason is actually one year younger than Lucas.

"I am talking to MY sister" Mason growls, "And you, Olivia, you are not talking with this guy anymore. Let's go home." He says firmly. I wide my eyes at that.

"But Mason-"

"I am not hearing a single thing from you. I can't believe you forgive him after he try to- leave it. We are going home right now and I am going to tell everything to William and Ethan. Now they will think what to do with this filthy bastard" He grits his teeth in anger, making me gasps.

"N-No Mason, you can't say this to William and Ethan." I requests him.

"I will and even infront of you" He challenges me.

"NO MASON, YOU CAN'T, YOU PROMISED ME." I shouts at him, feeling helpless.

"SO ? DID YOU LISTEN TO ME, WHEN I TOLD YOU TO NOT TO TALK WITH THIS GUY ? NO, RIGHT. THEN WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU ?" 

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SNITCH ON ME OR MY LIFE TO SOMEONE ELSE, MASON"

"I HAVE ALL RIGHTS, OLIVIA. YOU ARE MY SISTER AND I AM YOUR BROTHER, AND I AM NOT TELLING THIS TO SOMEONE ELSE, I AM TELLING THIS TO OUR FUCKING BROTHERS-"

"THEY ARE NOT MY BROTHERS. THEY CAN BE YOURS, BUT NOT MINE." I look at him in the eye and grits my teeth, "Neither you, nor your brothers. I hate each one of you. I will rather die than to take help from any of you. I fucking despise you. Just 2 more years, Mason, and I will leave each one of you, I will leave everyone and I will be free for forever and that's my promise, Mason"

Mason looks hurt. But I don't care. I don't care about anyone. If they don't care for me then why should I ? They deserve my each and every bit of anger.

"W-What are you saying, O-Olivia ? We are your b-brothers-"

"Oh really ? You are my brother ? Tell me, when was the last time your so called brothers called me, hmm ? You are saying that you all are my brothers. Tell me, Mason, do you guys even realize that I slept hungry yesterday, while you were enjoying your dinner with your beloved sister Meloni, hmm ?"  Mason's eyes wide at that.

"What ?" He stammers.

"Tell me, which brother in the world eat peacefully even after knowing that his sister is not at a  home at night ?" I stare at him. He looks speechless. His eyes widen. He opens his mouth to say something, but as expected, nothing was coming from his mouth.

I chuckle. dryly.

"Nothing to say ? As expected. Listen Mason, if you can't fulfil your responsibilities as a brother, then you have no right to say anything to me in my any choice of my life. What happened with Lucas is my personal matter. To forgive him or not, should be my decision, not yours, not anyone's else. That day, you and your friend saved me, for that, Thank you very much. Don't expect any more from me and move ahead in your life, ignoring me and my life, just like you and your brothers always do."

After a second, Mason mutters, "I am not making any excuses or anything. But yesterday, We checked everywhere for you but when we didn't find you, we called you but you blocked us, so we called Luna, and she says, you are with her in her house and you will come home after dinner. That's why we ate."

My eyes slightly widen. Luna covers for me. Actually, Luna always covers for me whenever, I was doing something my family don't want. As yesterday, I went to meet Lucas, she told them that I am with her. Shit.

"I don't know what you are thinking, but remember one thing, Family always comes first, Olivia. Even if you hates us, we will never leave you. Never ever. In future, if we have to choose between you or the world, you will be always our first priority." Mason says, staring in my eyes. A promise hides in his tone. 

They left from there leaving me with Lucas.

Lucas comes towards me and kept his hand on my shoulder, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Leave him, Olivia. Don't let him ruin your mood, let's eat something-"

"Lucas please" I immediately stops him.

"What happen, Oliv-"

"Not right now, Lucas. I am sorry. But, I have to go right now. Byee" I said and left from there.

<<°>>~<<°>>

The whole way only one thing is roaming in my mind.

Did I do the right thing by forgiving Lucas ?

Everyone deserves second chance, right ? And he is even guilty. He realizes his mistake and that's matters, right ?

"I WON" I slightly flinch due to a sudden voice.

"That's because I let you win" Jack rolls his eyes.

"Oh please. Accept your defeat, Jack bro" Meloni smirks.

I clench my jaw.

"In your dreams" Jack scoffs, scrolling through his phone.

"Why can't you accept that I won ?" Meloni screeches. 

"Why should I ?" Jack shruggs.

"Uhhhh, you are so irritating- Olivia, you here ?" She asks me suddenly.

"Huh- yes" I replies.

"Come here, join us, Olivia" Meloni calls me.

"N-No- I have some work-" Meloni cuts me off in mid.

"Please Olivia, I am here since yesterday but you are not even spending time with me." She huffs.

"Sorry, I have some assignments, that's why-" 

"Please do it later." She says. Reluctantly, I move closer, taking a seat next to them.

"Let's play a game, ok ?"  

As the game progresses, I find myself surprisingly skilled, winning round after round. A smile graces my lips as my eyes are concentrating on the game.

Meloni's initial enthusiasm starts to wane, replaced by frustration and disappointment. "I don't get it," she mutters, her brow furrowing in concentration.

"Jack, please help meeee" My head snaps towards them, as I see she is looking at him with puppy eyes and a pout on her face. She tugs on his sleeves to get his attention. Jack looks up from his phone, and leans over to explain the mechanics of the game to her. 

"But, I am losing, continuously, Jack" She mumbles sadly, looking down.

Jack sighs, "It's ok, it's just a game, Mel. Don't be sad."

His voice is gentle, patient, as he guides her through each step. 

I can't help but feel a pang of jealousy. 

Why can't he ever be that patient with me ? 

I gulp slightly and focus on my game. I purposely start to make mistakes, letting Meloni win a few rounds.

As much as I hate to admit it, I am craving for Jack's attention, his gentle voice, his way of comforting her. Not only Jack's, I am craving for my all brothers' attention, their love. Call me childish, I don't care !!!

I also want him to console me the way he console her. But it never happens. He is just too focused on her game to even notice me.

"YES, I WONNN, THANK YOU JACKKK" I flinch as I see Meloni shouts, pumping her fist in the air, a triumphant grin spreading across her face. Jack cheers, giving her a high five.

My eyes never left the duo, as they are celebrating their joy, while I sat there invisible and long forgotten.

Tears prickle at the corners of my eyes as jealousy consumes me.

Why is it still affecting me ? 

Keeping controller there, I stand up to go to my room, but her voice stops me.

"Olivia, where are you going ? I just learnt this game and you are already leaving." 

"No Meloni, I have some work-"

"Oh Please Olivia, I know you are sad because you lost. Grow up girl, it's totally ok to lose once. Come on, let's continue" I shut my eyes in frustration.

"No Meloni, you play with your brother, I really have work." I tell her, giving more pressure on 'your brother'.

"What work you are actually doing Olivia ? You are keep chanting that 'I have work', 'I have work'. What work are you doing, Olivia ?" She narrows her eyes at me. I clench my fist. 

Before I can reply, she scoffs, "You are saying like you are president of any country." 

"Atleast, I have some work, unlike you passing and wasting time." I just can't help it and I said what I want to said.

Her features changes. "I also have work, Olivia, but right now, I am in my Uncle's house to spend time with my brothers, so ofcourse, I will pass my time with them, unlike you who only likes to hang out with her boyfriend." She replies with a smug smile.

My jaw clenches.

"Meloni, don't cross your limit." I warn her. 

"Why ? Truth hurts ?" She raises her eyebrow, folding her hands on her chest.

"Ok, if we are playing like that, then, atleast I am loyal to my boyfriend, unlike you, who is literally cheating on her boyfriend with his bestfriend." I smirk as the colours drain off from her face. The smug look vanishes and replaces with anger. Her eyes glaring daggers at me. 

"How dare you ?" She spits and raises her hand to slap me but, I caught it on time.

I glare at her.

"What happened ? Can't handle the truth, huh ? Remember Meloni Hernandez, you are goody two shoes only infront of others, not infront of me because I know you from inside out very clearly. You can't fool me with your facade. I am just tolerating you because you are my father's guest." I grits my teeth, jerking her hand away.

She wince as she looks at her wrist. I can see, Jack enjoying the drama that is playing infront of him.

"I will complain to the Uncle, Olivia about how you treat your elder sister. I will tell him that you literally bruised my hand. And he will not tolerate anything happened to his guest because of his daughter." She glares at me.

"Go ahead, tell him. Remember, Meloni, you are just staying in my house. You have no right in my personal life. So, from next time, open your mouth only when you have the capability to hear the truth." I glare at her last time, turning away from her.

Before turning, I swear a slight smirk on Jack's face. I shrugs it off.

These guys are confusing me.

To be continued....

This chapter is just to remind you' all that Olivia is not a weak girl. She is Lioness. She just becomes weak when it comes to her family.

Brothers' behavior is so confusing ? Isn't it ? 

And What about  Mason's confession ? 

What do you think is Lucas good guy ? Or is he perfect for Olivia or not ?

Tell me what do you think about the chapter ? or about the story ?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

I will meet you guys soon till then stay safe, take care and Love yourself ❤️.

Byee Byee ... Luv ya 😘.

Published : 18 March 2024.

Total words :  2290 words 😁.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

184K 3.8K 36
Being in an abusive relationship is hard, but leaving is even harder. I never thought my sweet, charming boyfriend I met freshman year of college wou...
267K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
1.3M 25.8K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...
9.1K 291 45
Book I of 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔀 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...