Everything Has Changed

By coco-writes

After ending her six year long relationship, Taylor Swift is completely and utterly lost. Everything she has... More

Prologue
Part I
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Eat, Pray, Love
High Infidelity
Independence Day
The Pursuit of Happiness
Sleepless in Seattle
Part II
Love Again
Love At First Sight
50 First Dates
Before Sunrise
Just Go With It
When Harry Met Sally
Once
The Last Letter From Your Lover
Love Actually
Promising Young Woman
The Perfect Getaway
Midnight in Paris
One Day
Notting Hill
Life As We Know It
Part III
Unexpectedly Expecting
It's Complicated
Knocked Up
Its Kind Of A Funny Story
No Letting Go
The Light Between Two Oceans
A Girl Like Her
Love and Other Drugs
Call Me By Your Name
Sister In Law
Baby Mama
Nesting
40 Weeks
Labour Day
Thirteen Hours
Part IV
The Beginning of Life
H is for Happiness
Little Miss Sunshine
The Insider
The Interview
To The Bone
The Best Of Me
Away We go
Three Men and A Baby
Fourth of July
A Mouthful of Air
Notes On A Scandal
Lost In Translation
Black Swan
Gone Girl
I'm Thinking Of Ending Things
Romeo and Juliet
Part V
The Dead Poets Society
After Love
The Last Time I Committed Suicide
Ordinary People
God Knows Where I Am
Facing The Giants
Mr Birthday
Its A Wonderful Life
Deck The Halls
A Christmas Story
American Underdog
A Beautiful Life
Look Who's Talking
New York, I Love You
Pieces Of Easter

She Is Having A Baby

2.5K 58 20
By coco-writes

December 14th 2024
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

A quick trip to Pennsylvania can solve anything right?

After a successful game against the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium, both Travis and Taylor decided what would be best is to take the quick hour and a half drive down to Philadelphia to see Jason, Kylie and the three girls. A little late birthday present for Taylor.

They were staying at Jason and Kylie's place in their guest bedroom. It was defeinetly easier than hosting at their house due to the fact that Travis and Taylor only required one guest bedroom and were certainly a lot less high maintenance than Wyatt. Christmas was Taylor's favourite time of year and Travis had decided the night before that today they would take the drive to the Christmas Tree Farm where Taylor grew up to pick out a Christmas tree for their house. They would of course have to get it shipped back and planned on getting a few different sized ones, last year had been a little different for them as they had only been dating a mere few months. But now, everything had changed....

He found Taylor early that morning. Not in their bed, not in the bathroom but out on the deck. She couldn't do that anymore at home, regardless of whether it was winter or summer. The paps had drones flying over their house all the time, especially in the season and with the news of Taylor's pregnancy still not public knowledge yet, the pair decided it would be best if Taylor stayed clear of any scandal. But here, in quiet Philadelphia, all was silent. Nothing could be heard except the chirping of birds and the sweet sound of her voice. He instantly recognised the song, although he could tell it was in a slightly different key: not that it mattered to him. It was from his second favourite album of hers, even though parts of it were bittersweet: Folklore

Please picture me
In the trees
I hit my peak at seven feet
In the swing
Over the creek
I was too scared to jump in
But I, I was high
In the sky
With Pennsylvania under me
Are there still beautiful things

Sweet tea in the summer
Cross your heart, won't tell no other
And though I can't recall your face
I still got love for you
Your braids make a pattern
Love you to the moon and to Saturn
Passed down like folk songs
The love lasts so long

"Beautiful babe." Travis mused, making Taylor jump slightly in her seat. It was still dark outside on the deck and he could see Taylor wrapped in her thick cream woolly jumper and plaid pyjama bottoms.

"How long have you been there?" Taylor asked, patting the seat next to her on the bench which Travis happily joined her on.

"Long enough." He sighed, letting her rest her head on his shoulder, the guitar propped up against the edge of their seats. "What are you doing up so early."

"I had song ideas, plus Little Miss in here decided that it was time to do some early morning kickboxing and woke me up somersaulting all over the place so here we are. It's actually kind of peaceful down here, alone with your thoughts."

Travis came to rub his hand over her stomach, of course the baby stopping all action immediately. Gosh she was already a daddy's girl, with Travis wrapped around her little unborn finger.

"She is just practising to be the best NFL player since her dad." Travis laughed softly.

"She is not playing football!" Taylor said firmly, giving Travis a cold stare.

"Why not?" Train replied, crossing his arms in an attempt to get Taylor to reason with him. He was going to try and sass his way out trouble. If it worked for Wyatt, it could work for him.

"Travis she will get crushed. She can play flag football if she wants to. Or any other sports but not something as rough as football."

Travis smirked, clearly accepting that he was not going to win this fight very easily. Dawn was breaking and there was something so peaceful and beautiful about sitting with the woman that you love and watching the sun rise over the treetops together. However that peace was soon disturbed by three young girls crashing out onto the veranda, demanding Uncle Tracy's famous chocolate chip pancakes that were reserved for only when he visited Jason and Kylie in Philly. The plan was to get the Christmas tree that day and then announce Taylor's pregnancy during that week. They hadn't gotten around to doing it yet and Tree had been on their backs ever since Taylor's flying visit to the emergency room six weeks ago.

She admired herself in the floor length mirror of their bedroom. Her belly had finally popped now that she was sitting at a comfortable almost twenty four weeks pregnant. According to the app she had on her phone, the baby was now the size of an ear of corn. She felt lucky that it was winter because the only things that she fit into were maternity clothes and anything oversized, mainly clothes she had stolen from Travis' closest. She pulled on with difficulty a pair of thick wool lined black leggings, pairing it with a black turtle neck top and old fashioned Christmas jumper. Travis pulled on the emerald green Christmas jumper Taylor had laid out for him, getting him into the Eagles spirit but he paired it with his chiefs Christmas hat to continue his solidarity and loyalty to his own team. Taylor finished off her simple makeup look with a red lip, placing on the diamond earrings and matching necklace that Travis had made for her for her birthday. She couldn't quite believe that this time next year, they would be choosing out a Christmas tree as a family of three. The tree they would have for their daughter's first Christmas.

"Auntie Tay, Uncle Trav look at my jumper!" Elliotte shouted just as Travis placed his foot down on the living room floor. Jason wasn't joking when he said that Elliotte was like the energiser bunny. That girl did not stop and it would be a miracle if she made it into adulthood completely unharmed.

"Wow so cool Ellie. Now go get your shoes on or we will be late to go see Santa."

"Yay Santa!!!" The three girls yelled as Travis followed them to help get their shoes on. And to help Taylor who was clearly struggling to lace up her snow boots.

"Ugh I literally can't do regular day to day tasks and I still have a good sixteen weeks of this left."

"You can do this babe. I am right here beside you." He smiled, helping her up from the sofa and over to where Kylie and Jason were getting the coats onto the girls who were dressed in snow boots and Christmas jumpers like the rest of the family. Despite it not being official on paper, Taylor truly felt like a member of the Kelce family, loving it for all its faults and flaws. Because it was hers, and to her it was perfect. And everything she had ever wanted. It reminded her of home.

The drive to Pine Ridge Farm was anything but peaceful. Christmas songs were blasting out from the radio of Travis' car and filled the air with joyous Christmas cheer.

"Looks like we are here..." Travis said, and he was right. Taylor recognised it immediately and all of the memories came flooding back. The times of making snowmen and snow angels with Austin, and their little jack Russel dog getting buried in the snow by her dad in a little game that they liked to play. So many happy memories had been shared there, and Taylor was excited to make new ones too.

"Good afternoon. What can I help you guys with this afternoon?" A politer older gentleman asked, coming over to greet the family of them.

"Well we are looking for two Christmas trees and they are looking for one." Travis said pointing over at where his brother was showing the girls where Santa's grotto was. "But I think the girls want to go see Santa first." The gentleman nodded, walking over to his little cabin to wait until they needed assistance. That had been their job when they were younger, to help alongside their dad Scott. Her mom was the one who dealt with a lot of the admin stuff as she wasn't able to chop down the trees like Scott could.

The girls each took it in turns to go up and sit on Santa's lap, with Taylor offering to take a family photo of the five of them with Santa as a little family photo. Of course they had their Christmas card photos but this was just another special one for them to treasure.

"And so what is it that you would like for Christmas?" The bearded man asked the five year old Wyatt. She crinkled up her nose in excitement, in the exact same way Taylor did.

"I want a princess doll that can sing like my Auntie Taylor does." This made Taylor's heart melt.

"Well I will do my very best. I will tell my elves to wrap it up for you. And what about you little miss." He said as Jason placed Ellie on his lap, helping Wyatt off who ran over to Travis.

"I want a baby brother!" Both Jason and Kylie looked at one another shocked. Elliotte had never said anything like this to them before so this was new news.

"Well I am not sure if I can do that for you but I can try and see what toys I have for a special little girl like you. I am sure there is something my elves can male for you that is super extra special." The elder man was clearly trying not to make promises he could not keep or in any way deliver upon but this still nonetheless made Elliotte through an epic temper tantrum to which Kylie had to diffuse outside the cabin. Sure enough she calmed down when Jason told her he needed her help choosing their Christmas tree for the living room.

Taylor and Travis went a separate way to Jason and Kylie, looking at the slightly bigger and taller trees. They planned to have a regular sized tree in their family room and a larger tree in the entrance way to the house. The others in the house could be fake, Taylor liking to reduce the amount of places Olivia could poison herself by eating things she shouldn't like Christmas Tree.

"I think this one is perfect Trav. Just look at it!" Taylor called out to Travis, wipping his head around to come over and inspect the tree.

"I would have to agree with you on that one. This is definitely the one. I will call the man over." They showed the man the tree they wanted, who gave them a code to give to the admin guys at the front desk who price the tree up and take their details so that it could be shipped to them. The farm didn't very often do tree shipping but they made a special request on account of it being Taylor Swift and the previous owner and resident of the farm itself. Travis gave her a light kiss on the cheek and walked over to where another worker was sat so that he could pay for the trees. Jason and Kylie had already purchased their tree, promising to meet them later back at the house because the girls were getting tired and hungry. Taylor sighed, placing one hand on her aching back and the other on her bump that was pronounced slightly, despite her thick jumper. Out of the corner of her eye she spied the glistening light of a lens. A long lens. How of all places did they find her here. She could hear the clicking from a mile away.

She was busted.

She came back inside the cabin, flustered with a terrified look upon her face and Travis noticed this.

"Tay what's wrong. What has happened." He said, crossing over from the desk towards her.

"Paps... Trav they've found us!" Taylor stuttered, tears welling up in the corner of her eyes.

"What, here?" Travis asked shocked and Taylor nodded. He flung the money at the worker, running out with Taylor towards their car. This was the first time him and Taylor had run together anywhere like this. Sitting in the car, her anxiety is racing like crazy.

"I need to call Tree." Travis nodded, watching as she pulled out her phone, frantically tapping on the contact. Sure enough the woman picks up after a couple of rings.

"Hey Taylor, what's up?"

"The paps caught me and Travis at the Christmas Tree farm. Here of all places but I am sure you will definitely be able to tell I am pregnant from the photos and I don't know what to do." All of the stress had woken the baby up and Taylor could feel her as she kicked and squirmed around in there. Normally it would bring her comfort and joy but in that moment it reminded her of why she was stressed in the first place.

"Ok calm down. We knew this would happen eventually. I will prepare a statement."

"Me too. I want to post something personally, with Travis too. I don't want it to come through a media outlet or gossip page. This has been something my fans have wanted for me and waited for several years for. I have to do this."

"Ok, go ahead. You have my full permission." Taylor hung up the call and began searching through her camera roll to find the perfect photos for the post. There were six photos in total: the cover photo being one of her and Travis that day at the Christmas tree farm that Kylie had taken of them. Other included one of her with Andy Reid dressed up as Santa at the Chiefs Christmas party the week before, the two of them comparing belly sizes. Another of them at their gender reveal with Travis running through pink confetti like a dog on steroids, one of their ultrasound pictures, one of Taylor eating ice cream and French fries that Travis had taken of her on her polaroid camera and the final one of her laying on the sofa with Travis' hands on the bump and one of Meredith's paws resting on the top of her bump. She scanned over the post, checking with Travis before she pressed post.

taylorswift and killatrav

Surprise.... The newest member of the Kelce Family and Swifties will be joining us in April 2025! The best Christmas present I could ask for this year and the kitties are very excited to have a little sister. We as a couple and soon to be parents ask that our privacy is respected as we enter a new exciting era of our lives as soon to be parents.

The comments section blew up, breaking instagram in the process. Taylor chucked her phone down into her bag, sighing as her and Travis drove back to Philadelphia. They would stay the night there before flying back early tomorrow morning ready for practice and a normal week of games for Travis.

"I know it wasn't the way you intended for it to happen but I am glad people know now." Travis said, rubbing her knee with his free hand.

"I do to, but I am sure someone will have something negative to say. They always do."

"Try not to think about them. Just remember, it's all just outside noise. They can't get to us in here." She smiled over at him, an idea sparking in her head.

"Do you wanna go to the mall? There is that great one in King of Prussia and now that things are all out in the open, we don't have to hide. We could look at some baby stuff whilst we are there."

"You don't have to ask me twice." Travis smiled, reprogramming the GPS system to take them to the mall instead of back to Jason and Kylie's place. Taylor text them to tell them they would be a little late back but would give the girls a good night kiss they returned home if they were already going to bed by the time they got in. Travis was not only excited that the world finally knew their news, but also that Taylor was now excited. He could see that the burden of carrying it as a secret was finally lifted and now she was finally excited enough to start buying things for the baby.

They arrived in the late afternoon, and it was still relatively busy. Taylor no longer used her security as much as she used to, what with Travis being larger than most of her security anyway. He placed a strong arm around her, protectively guiding her around the mall. They were both aware of eyes and cameras pointing at them as they browsed the pottery barn kids section and the Hermes store. She knew that this would be all over TikTok and twitter within seconds but none of that mattered. What was making her smile right there and then was watching Travis cry over the size of the cute little onesies they had just bought or the fact that he had already just bought their daughter her first miniature football.

"Seriously Trav, she isn't even born yet and you are already pushing an agenda on her." Taylor chuckled, wrapping an arm around his waist as he instinctively pulled her into his side.

"What can I say Tay, you have to start them young!" Travis said firmly. With their shopping complete, it was time to make the journey back home. Taylor dared not look at any of the comments on her post or headlines made until the pair of them were stripped down, showered and tucked up into bed, underneath the thick warm comforters. The bags were all packed and ready to be placed on the plane taking them home. Taylor preferred to charter jets now instead of taking her own. With being pregnant, she felt that it was more safe being on a plane that was not tagged to her. If they didn't know it was her, they wouldn't track it. Most likely anyway.

Taylor opened up her phone to browse what the world thought of her today. A mixed bag...

14 time GRAMMY award winning singer Taylor Swift pregnant with her first child

Taylor Swift Expecting !

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift set to welcome their first child in April 2025

However amongst the positive, were also the inevitable negative ones...

Taylor Swift Pregnant: Is Travis Kelce really the father ??

Taylor Swift: Pregnant or just fat!!!

Travis peered over at the final headline, plucking the phone out of Taylor's hand, placing it in the nightstand furthest from her.

"Hey, what did you do that for?" Taylor whined.

"Because I knew you reading those headlines was a bad idea and I don;t need you sending the night tossing and turning. Who cares about other people's opinions of us. We know everything that is going on, and that is enough."

Taylor smiled, rolling over so that Travis could hug and spoon her from behind. This had quickly become their favourite way to sleep ever since Taylor had become pregnant. Their little girl was so much calmer when Travis placed his warm loving palms on her belly and she found it comforting and safe when she was wrapped in his arms. In their little world, just the three of them, life was perfect. They didn't need anyone or anything else, except them....

AUTHORS NOTE: And now everyone knows about the baby... and there is still happiness and fluff. Any predictions for the next chapter ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 694 59
Taylor has gotten out of a 6 year relationship, and decided that it wasn't best to try again, till a spiral comes around and the boy on the football...
52.9K 2.1K 31
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce grew up together, they've known each other for years; since they were little kids. I mean, they never really loved each...
55.7K 916 18
A Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce fake dating fanfic. If you, like me, think this couple is super cute and you want to read about them being fictional...
152K 2.9K 33
A series of short stories about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Requests welcome!