Unwanted Wife Of Mafia King

By SunitaVarma7

What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of... More

Book Cover and Disclaimer
A bond bound by compulsion.
surekha's bitter words for anokhi
Rishabh's torture
Shobha's warning to Anokhi
Rishabh's reason for the marriage.
Drunk Rishabh came to Anokhi's room.
Anokhi is handicapped.
Anokhi, Rohit and Riya's talks
the seven rings
Anokhi's scarf
Anokhi's creativity
Rishabh come back
Riya's wish
Anokhi made breakfast
Rishabh prepared gift for Anokhi
Anokhi comes to Rishabh's office
Rishabh finds out the truth
Rishabh came hospital
Anokhi's mom
Rishabh's guilt
Welcome Anokhi
Rishabh cares
Rishabh, Anokhi and Rain.
First kiss
Kalandi
face reveal
Rishabh's action surprise everyone
Alok got shot
Rishabh's care
you are lucky
Alok's word
Anant Sethi
Alok's letter.
Alok scaring Kalandi.
Poor Rohit
Mittal Family
Anokhi's old memories
Vikram meets an unknown girl
Vikram, Preeti and Dairy Milk Chocolate
Note
Anokhi's nightmare
scars
Vikram's stubbornness
The Truth
I am not some eatable thing
The wives style.
Do you consider me your wife now?
Vikram and Preeti
vikram And preeti 2
Rishabh and Anokhi's photo.
Rishabh takes Anokhi for shopping.
Poor Rishabh
Swati Tiwari's attitude
Rishabh's condition.
Rohit imitated Anokhi
Rishabh and Anokhi's dance
Rishabh apologized
Shocking news
status of praveen
Anokhi's wish
Romantic Rishabh
Mithali's betrayal.
Sudhir's concern
small surprise
Alok in danger
Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.
Shobha's fear
Anokhi takes care of Rishabh.
Hardik's request
Truth
Shobha and Alok
Voice Message
Anokhi's trick
Anokhi says and Rishabh believes
some romantic moments
Again married
Omkar and Riya
Anokhi applies color on Rishabh
Happy Holi
Priti in Danger
Vikram saves Preeti
Shivika's broken heart
Anokhi confronts the truth
Anant gets to know about Anokhi
Shalini's threat
Anokhi's anger
Shivaay take care of Shivika

Praveen and Shanaya's relationship

34.1K 1.7K 170
By SunitaVarma7

3500+words...

Follow me on INSTAGRAM at: @author_sunita

Rishabh asked Surekha to make Anokhi do servant's work and Surekha also started harassing Anokhi. But at last in 3 months, Anokhi had made a little place for herself in everyone's heart and somewhere Praveen also started feeling that Anokhi is not bad.

morning time_

It was 4:00 in the morning and the sound of utensils was coming from the kitchen. In the kitchen, both Shobha and Surekha were preparing something. Today is Karva Chauth, so Shobha and Surekha are preparing for Sargi.

Surekha said, "Didi, I told you last night that there is no need for you to wake up so early, I will cook the food and called you after that, but you did not listen to me and bothered yourself." . ,

While stirring the kheer, Shobha said smilingly, " ooh, Big love is falling on didi today and there is no problem in it. And anyways I have made only kheer and you did not let me do anything else. "

While they were talking, all their food was cooked. After the food was ready, Surekha asked the servants to put all the food on the dining table, by then Dadaji, Rohit, Riya, Ajay and Praveen also arrived.

All of them also got up in the morning and got ready. Not for fasting but to eat tasty Sargi.

While sitting on the chair, Riya said, "Today will be a lot of fun. Although the food prepared by Chachi ji always tastes delicious, but there is something different about the morning meal of Karva Chauth. " Saying this, she was about to touch Puri but Shobha hit her hand and said, "Don't touch it. First let God offer the food and then take it. And i told you last night to keep a fast to find a good husband. "

" Hey mom, I don't know who my future husband is and where he is and I should keep a fast for him and as for finding a good husband, I will get him just like that, so why do I need to stay hungry and I can't do all this. ", Riya said making faces and everyone laughed.

Both Surekha and Shobha took out all the food prepared together in a plate little by little and offered it to God. Then Rishidhar ji said to Shobha, "Where is Anokhi? She will also be fasting today. "

Hearing Anokhi's name, Shobha placed her hand on her head and said, "Oh my god, I forgot about Anokhi. This is Anokhi's first Karva Chauth after her marriage. Whether she would have woken up or not. I forgot to tell her last night, Papa."

"Then go and call her quickly, otherwise the time for eating will run out and the girl will remain hungry. ", Rishidhar ji said and Shobha quickly went towards Anokhi's room.

When she opened the door, Anokhi was sitting on the ground wearing a red salwar suit, covered her face with dupatta and a plate of food was kept in front of her.

Shobha was shocked to see this. When Anokhi saw Shobha in the room, she stood up and lowered her head. Shobha picked up that plate from the ground and looked at it.

As soon as she saw that, Shobha's face started showing anger. She held Anokhi's hand and brought her to the dining area with the plate.

When everyone saw the plate of food in Shobha's hand, they got confused and started looking at Shobha.

Shobha placed her plate on the dining table and asked Anokhi in a harsh tone, "Anokhi, what is this? "

Everyone also looked at the food kept in the plate. Riya said with surprise, "Hey, this is last night's dinner, isn't it? "

Seeing the plate as it was from last night's dinner, Surekha started staring at Anokhi.

Rishidhar ji asked a little lovingly, "Anokhi beta, what is this? Why didn't you eat dinner last night? "

"Because she was going to eat this in sargi. Papa, when I went to her room, she was sitting on the floor and this plate was kept in front of her. ", Shobha said with mild displeasure.

"My Chhoti si bhabhi, say something, no one will get angry at you. Tell me why is this dinner still left from last night and if you were ready then why didn't you come out? ", Rohit also asked Anokhi.

Anokhi said nervously and stammering, "I had heard the Malkin and chhoti Malkin talking last night that today is Karva Chauth, that is why I did not eat food last night and thought that I will keep the fast by eating this in the morning. "

"So do we starve you that you saved food like this? What do you want to convey that you don't get food to fill your stomach here? ", Surekha said sarcastically and Shobha started staring at her.

Then Shobha put her hand on Anokhi's head and said lovingly, "But why did you do this? Anokhi, when you knew that today is Karva Chauth, you are going to keep a fast, you also know that you have to eat sargi in the morning, still why did you not come out to all of us and this was the dinner you were going to eat last night. "

"You had not told any of the servants that they will sit with everyone and eat in the morning, so I did not say anything and saved the food for sargi in the morning. " Hearing this innocent thing from Anokhi, everyone sitting there felt sad.

Shobha explained to Anokhi and said, "Anokhi, you will not become the maid of this house just because Rishabh says so. Rishabh cannot change the fact that you are his wife and you are keeping this fast for him, so today you will remain the same and do what the daughters-in-law of this house do. "

She made Anokhi sit on the chair and served the plate for her. Then she also served the plate for Surekha and while giving it to her, she said, "Surekha, you will not say anything to Anokhi."

Taking the plate, Surekha said, "Didi, today is Karva Chauth and it is a big day for me too, so today I am not going to say anything to anyone. Do whatever you want, but I want to spend today peacefully and happily, otherwise there will be no brightness on my face due to tension. Freckles will start appearing and the face will start looking dull and then my photos with Ajay ji will not look good. "

Hearing Surekha's words, Ajay beat his head. That made everyone laugh.

Similarly, it became night and the time for the moon to rise came.

Shobha came to Anokhi's room carrying a big plate. She placed the plate on the bed and removed the tired red cloth over it.

Anokhi saw that a beautiful red saree, red bangles, some jewellery, vermillion and alta were kept in the plate.

Shobha made Anokhi sit on the bed and said, "Anokhi, the ceremony of lifting your veil could not take place, otherwise I would have prepared you myself. But do you know how to wear saree? "

Anokhi shook her head in no. Shobha said smilingly, "No problem, do one thing, freshen up and come out wearing this blouse and petticoat, I will make you wear a saree. Rest it is okay for you to get ready. "

" Ok. ", saying this Anokhi took the blouse and petticoat and went to the washroom.

After some time, Shobha dressed Anokhi in saree and went to her room to get ready herself. Anokhi wore bangles, a necklace, earrings and a waistband.

Then she wore anklets and alta on her feet. Anokhi's feet were looking very beautiful. She applied pink colored lipstick on her lips which were visible through the veil and applied vermilion on her lips from inside the veil, Anokhi was looking so beautiful in this makeup that no one could stop themselves from praising her without seeing her face Found.

Everyone was standing on the terrace waiting for the moon to appear, then Riya shouted, "Hey look, the moon has come out. Mom, chachi ji and chhoti si bhabhi, now do the puja quickly. "

Surekha and Shobha both worshiped the moon. Anokhi was doing exactly the same as both of them were doing. Then all three of them looked at the moon through the sieve and closed their eyes.

The next moment when Anokhi opened her eyes, there was Rishabh's picture in front of her, which she kept staring at for a while.

Today for the first time she was looking at Rishabh's face so attentively. Before today, she did not have the courage to look at Rishabh, but in the picture itself, she was able to calmly look at Rishabh's handsome face without blinking an eye and somewhere she was attracted to him.

Riya, who was standing in front of Anokhi holding Rishabh's picture, said laughingly, " hello my chhoti si bhabhi, if you are fed up with looking at my brother, then finish your puja, otherwise you will faint due to hunger and weakness."

Anokhi felt shy at Riya's comment and started worshiping quickly. After finishing the puja, everyone came down. Anokhi also started leaving with her plate, then her eyes went to Rishabh's picture kept there. She started to take a look at the picture, but her steps stopped there. She thought something and took the picture with her.

After having dinner, Riya and Shobha came to Anokhi's room. Shobha said to Anokhi, "Anokhi, get ready tomorrow morning, we have to go to the hospital. "

" Hospital, but why? My legs are fine. ", Anokhi asked pointing towards her legs, then Riya said, " We know your wounds have healed but the one on your right is yet to heal. Therefore, tomorrow we will go to the hospital, you will have a proper checkup and we will also start your treatment from tomorrow. Then your feet will be fine. "

Anokhi immediately refused them and said, "No, I will not go to the hospital. I don't want to get my feet fixed."

"What, but why?" Shobha and Riya both asked with surprise. But Anokhi remained silent. Shobha held her hand and said, "Anokhi, why don't you get your leg fixed? If you don't answer we will go to the hospital. "

"No, I will not go to the hospital. ", Anokhi again refused and Riya said, "Are you afraid of going to the hospital and getting injections? Don't worry, you are going to get an injection tomorrow. Nothing will happen and there will be no pain at all, so accept it. "

Then Anokhi said, "No, it is not like that ma'am, I am not afraid, but I cannot treat myself because I have made a vow." "

"Vow, what kind of vow? ", Shobha spoke with surprise and Anokhi said softly, "Because of me, someone is in trouble, in pain, so I will not treat my leg until their pain goes away. If I am the reason for someone's pain, then I have to live with the pain and when their pain goes away, I will also go away from my pain. "

Hearing Anokhi, both Riya and Shobha started looking at each other. Shobha explained to Anokhi and said, "Anokhi, this does not happen, beta. This is wrong and who else is suffering because of you, who have you hurt? Tell me, I will help you in relieving his pain. "

"No, you guys can't do anything and don't worry about me, I will get well soon. "

"Is this the same thing that Papa is going to do for you? ", Riya said looking at Anokhi and Anokhi looked down.

Shobha started looking at Riya with questioning eyes, then Riya signaled her to go out. After that both of them left from there.

Riya and Shobha came from there to Rishidhar ji's room. Ajay and Rohit were already in his room.

After coming into the room, Shobha asked Riya, "Riya, what were you saying to Anokhi? "

So Riya told everyone about the garden thing which she had talked to Anokhi along with Rohit and which Anokhi had told.

"Maybe she has a family member or a relative or someone else who is sick or is in trouble or has a problem with something in which Bhaiya will be helping her. ", Ajay said thinking, then Dada ji said, "If this is true then it would mean that Alok has taken advantage of this girl's helplessness. But why? What will Alok get from this marriage? "

" Dada ji all this is fine, but chhoti si bhabhi is refusing to undergo treatment, what will we do with that? ", Rohit said and everyone got worried.

Riya called Shanaya and told her everything. After some thinking, Shanaya said, "There is no problem even if the treatment is a little late. It is not that she will not be able to recover. Often, when someone has a problem with their bones since birth, it is cured by treating it in childhood itself and giving it therapy. But Anokhi has turned 18 and she will take more time for treatment, hence her leg will take time to heal and will also be painful. But if she does not want to undergo treatment herself then we cannot do anything even if we want to. So let's wait. "As soon as Shanaya finished speaking, everyone started looking at each other.

After talking to everyone, Shanaya kept the phone aside and started looking at the moon in the sky above. Her eyes were moist. Today Shanaya was seen in a different form.

Shanaya was wearing vermilion, a small bindi on her forehead, earrings in her ears, red lipstick on her lips, kajal in her eyes, mangalsutra around her neck, red bangles in her hands, anklets on her feet and a red chiffon saree.

She was looking beautiful, but looking at the moisture in her eyes it seemed as if she was disappointed with something.

She was just looking at the moon in silence when suddenly a familiar voice came from behind.

"Jaan, if you look at the moon like this, the moon will shy away and hide in the clouds. Then how will my wife be able to break her fast and I do not want my wife's fast to remain incomplete. "

Hearing that voice, Shanaya closed her eyes and the moisture in her eyes turned into tears and ran down her cheeks. She said softly, "So you have come Praveen. I felt that I too would have to do my work after seeing the photo and would have to break my fast. "

Praveen said while holding her in his arms from behind, "How can I not come like this, it is my wife's first Karva Chauth, how can I let it remain incomplete. "

Then Praveen turned her face towards himself. When Praveen saw Shanaya's moist eyes, the smile on his face disappeared.

He kissed Shanaya's forehead and said, " Jaan, what is this, why are your eyes moist? You know I don't like you like this at all. "

Shanaya looked at him and said with a fake smile, "You don't like many things Praveen and till today I have been believing the same. You don't like me applying vermillion on my forehead and wearing mangalsutra around my neck, that's why I remain like a unmarried girl even after being married. You don't like that this relationship between us should come in front of everyone, that is why, leave alone the people of the world, even my own parents do not know that their daughter is married. You don't like being with me, that's why it's been weeks since you came close to me. Praveen, it has been a year since our marriage, how long will we remain like this? "

Praveen hugged her and said, " Jaan, you know how much I love you, so much so that I am afraid of losing you. You know what my work is like? If the enemies come to know that you are my weakness then they will force me to do so by harming you and they will definitely do this so that they can defeat Rishabh sir through me. I don't want any harm to happen to you. I feel pain seeing even a small scratch on you, jaan, and if you want me to bring our relationship to the fore and put you in such great danger, then I can't do it. Please understand what I say. "

Pain was clearly visible in Praveen's voice. His grip on Shanaya was very strong as if he was afraid of losing her just by talking about the danger to Shanaya. His heartbeat also started beating faster due to fear, which Shanaya could clearly hear.

Understanding his condition, Shanaya raised her face and looked at him. She wiped her tears and said, "Okay, let's talk later, but now just break my fast quickly. I am hungry since morning, very hungry. "

Praveen smiled and kissed her forehead once again and left her. Shanaya worshiped the moon and then looked at the moon through the sieve and then at Praveen, Praveen winked at her and Shanaya smiled.

Praveen broke Shanaya's fast by making her drink water. Then he held her hand and brought her near the table. The table was beautifully decorated with flowers and candles. Shanaya's favorite dish was also there and a bottle of red wine was also kept there.

Praveen first fed Shanaya with his own hands and served red wine in two glasses. Praveen collided his glass with Shanaya's and said, "This is for my love's first Karwa Chauth. "

Shanaya also smiled. Both were enjoying red wine. When Shanaya was about to finish the wine in the glass, she saw a ring in the glass, seeing which she started looking at Praveen with surprise, Praveen was smiling at her.

Praveen took out the ring from the glass and put it on her hand and said, "This is your Karva Chauth gift."

That ring was simple but very beautiful and Shanaya became very happy after receiving it. She hugged Praveen and said, "I love you Praveen."

"I love you too jaan. ", Praveen also said while holding her tightly.

Then Praveen played a romantic song in his mobile and started dancing with Shanaya. Shanaya was smilingly supporting him in the dance. Seeing the happiness on her face, Praveen felt relieved in his heart.

He kissed Shanaya's forehead and said, "Just keep smiling like this and I don't want anything. "

Shanaya also kissed his cheek and said, "And you keep making me happy like this, apart from this I also do not want anything and yes, please come a little more quickly. After how many days have you come to meet me this time? If Karva Chauth had not happened, you would not have come. "

" It is not like this jaan, you know right, even sir is not here, hence I have to look after all the work of office and house, hence I could not get time, sorry for that. ", Praveen said apologetically but then he teased Shanaya in a mischievous manner and said, "But it seems that someone is missing me a lot, that is why there was so much restlessness when I did not come. If you ask, I will remove your restlessness tonight. "

"Not at all and you have come after so many days, so your punishment is that you will not come close to me tonight. ", Shanaya said to Praveen and started moving away from him, then Praveen held her hand and pulled her towards himself and said in a trance, "Not at all. Even my wife herself will not be able to stop me from coming closer to her, because both she and her heart are unable to bear the distance of so many days and are yearning to come closer to me. " Saying this, Praveen placed his lips on Shanaya's lips and started kissing her slowly.

Shanaya also put both her hands around Praveen's neck and started responding him in that kiss.

After some time both of them separated. Both were looking into each other's eyes while taking deep breaths. Praveen lifted Shanaya in his arms and started leaving from there.

Shanaya quickly said, "Praveen, someone will see what you are doing. ,

"No one will see, everyone is sleeping. " Saying this, Praveen started coming down from the stairs, then Shanaya whispered, "At least let me remove all the stuff from the terrace. If someone sees this, what answer will I give? "

"You won't need to answer. That stuff will be removed from there. " Saying this, Praveen brought Shanaya to her room and closed the door from inside.

Praveen made Shanaya lie down on the bed and stood up and started looking at her from top to bottom.

He was opening the buttons of his shirt while looking at her lovingly, seeing this Shanaya turned her face away shyly, seeing which a big smile appeared on Praveen's lips.

After a few moments, both of their clothes were scattered on the ground and both of them started drowning in the sea of ​​their love.

GIVE ME YOUR REVIEWS! WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT TODAY'S CHAPTER !!

KEEP READING !!

KEEP VOTING !!

KEEP SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL ❤ !!

TAKE CARE 🤗 !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 26.3K 39
Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialistic thing in the world but the only thing...
563K 30.8K 34
there is a girl is unknown city. she thought everyone is just like her innocent and naive and she has been sold to a lady who owned a brothel and she...
1.1M 56.6K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
1.2M 51.1K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...