✿The Return of Jadeite's Sist...

By Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bi... More

✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿
✿Prologue✿
✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 2: Once a Ninja, Never a Star。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪
☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆
❁Chapter 7: A Painful Promise❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†
๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑
✯Chapter 11: Kryptarium Prison Blues✯
◍Chapter 12: Blood on the tombstone◍
㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨
ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ
☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠
✿Chapter 16: The Spider's Design✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 20: Return to Primeval's Eye♪
☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆
❁Chapter 22: Christofern❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 23: Brave but Foolish*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 24: Two Stars, One Warrior†
๑ Chapter 25: A War Between Family๑
✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯
◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉
✿Ending: A Curse to Pass on✿

㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨

156 7 4
By Roxysimp4u

(A/n- No. Not the episode name.)

⚠️Warning! Blood up ahead!⚠️

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

*Thud*

The door was being banged on as loud banging and grunts were heard. It started to get louder and louder in the warehouse as the people quickly panicked, believing that they were going to meet their end. The ninja started to back away from the entrance...

They were in deep trouble...

Lloyd: "We need to get outta here."

Kai: "We can't. There isn't anywhere to go."

Jay: "We can't just stay here! We still haven't gotten a plan."

Zuki: "Don't think that too early. I have a plan but it's not going to end well..."

The door was almost breaking as Lloyd's anxiety started to rise up to the roof. He felt like he couldn't do this. Suddenly, the banging stops as a familiar voice is heard... it gives him shivers down his spine...

"Don't think I can't hear you... Zuki."

The door was busted open as a familiar shadow was shown. It was the Commander or should I say (Y/n).

"Found you."

And there she was... (Y/n) stood there as her eyes glowed with a dark aura around her. She laughed while The Spear of Jadeite was in her hands. She started to approach them slowly.

(Y/n): "So... this is where you've been hiding, huh? Running away like a rat. Ah..."

Lloyd froze in place as he didn't want to face her. The others were shocked about what they were seeing.

Cole: "You! You were the one who chased me down!"

(Y/n): "We meet again... Cole. You know, it's like we were playing a little game of cat and mouse. Oh... But I'm sure you know me, Cole. Don't you remember?"

She giggles while smirking at them. Her hips moved side to side as she started to slowly get closer to them. She raises up her spear as she points to Lloyd.

(Y/n): "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon... I've been looking for ya. You know, it's rude to leave a girl waiting for a fight, right? Or are you just scared? Scared that you lose the love of your life? Oh wait... you did."

Lloyd started to breathe heavily. He was scared... he didn't want to do this. He couldn't hurt her cause he still loves her and believes she is still in there.

Jay: "What did you do to our friend?"

(Y/n): "Who? Oh! I did nothing. She just got a upgrade. Isn't that right, Lloyd?"

She looks at him as his breath hitches. The other Ninja looked at him.

Kai: "What is she talking about, Lloyd?"

Lloyd stayed quiet as he was heavily breathing, slowly having a panic attack. He then finally spoke up.

Lloyd: "T-That is... (Y/n)."

Cole: "What?! B-But how...?"

Nya: "What did they do to her?"

Zuki: "Corruption. She has been corrupted by the Overlord... That's not her anymore."

(Y/n) sighs in disappointment.

(Y/n): *Sighs* "Maybe Harumi was right about you, Lloyd... she did tell me to bring you to the Overlord but she never said alive. This is your last stand, Lloyd Garmadon..."

She snaps her fingers as two crystals rise up from the ground and reveal two Vengestone warriors. She grins wickedly as she points her spear at the ninja.

(Y/n): "Let the bloodshed begin..."

The Vengestone warriors then went after the ninja as they fired their weapons at them. It felt like they were in slow motion as he was still frozen in place. Suddenly, Lloyd and the other ninja were pulled away from the attack with chains as a shield appeared around them. Lloyd was in shock as he looked up and saw Zuki standing in front of him.

Zuki: "Stay here."

They walked towards (Y/n) and her army she scoffs.

(Y/n): "Ah... There he is. The guy has the powers of a god. I've been looking for you."

Zuki: "So you know who I am. Interesting..."

(Y/n): "Ah, yes! Who wouldn't know the guy who helped The First Spinjitzu Master himself? The guy who created a family until he abandoned it to save his people and created peace across his land..."

A glimpse of darkness could be seen in her eyes as Zuki sighs.

Zuki: *Sighs* "Of course... I am him and I did that but I never abandoned them. I kept them safe and gave my daughter eternity to live for years until that war broke out... and I think you know who was a part of it."

They both walked in circles as they pulled their weapons out.

Zuki: "I know who you are."

(Y/n): "Oh? Who am I?"

She uses her powers to transform into different people as she speaks.

"A friend?"

She transforms into someone who had a straw hat. She then transformed into a monster as she leans closer to his face.

"Or a foe...?"

She had a wicked smile as Zuki stayed quiet for a while before he spoke up again.

Zuki: "A girl who creates chaos but is slowly letting go of her world."

She stops as she looks at the ground as Zuki keeps talking.

Zuki: "I can see it in your eyes, (Y/n). You're afraid you'll fall deeper into the darkness and never wake up again. In the end, you'll fall deep to the darkness and soon enough, Ninjago will cease to exist. So please... Wake-"

In the next second, their polearms clashed together as a bright light shined between them.

(Y/n): "Keep yapping and I'll make sure your head will be cut off!"

Zuki: "I see what you've chosen. Then you left me with no choice. Heads up!"

The Vengestone warriors take out their weapons and charged at Zuki while he jumps back from (Y/n). Zuki started to spin his weapon around as they clashed their weapons together. They continued to fight as they saw no effect on the Vengestone guards until they dropped their weapon and one of the Vengestone guards hit him. Zuki groans as the Overlord's power started to spread around their body until their eyes glowed gold.

Zuki: "Get... Your filthy hand off!"

The dark aura started to disappear from Zuki's body as they looked at the Vengestone warrior. Zuki picked up their spear as they cut off the head of the Vengestone guard. It shattered to pieces as Zuki started to strike the other Vengestone warriors with his spear as they shattered into pieces. (Y/n) look unfazed about this as she quickly ran towards him with her spear. Zuki acted quickly as he blocks the attack with with his polearm. Their weapons clashed together as a bright light shined between them.

(Y/n): "Huh... impressive."

Zuki: "Looks like we're even."

(Y/n): "Even? You and I will never be the same!"

(Y/n) groans in frustration as she started to kick him but Zuki blocked all of them with the same attack. Each attack showed a bright light as their bodies almost collided with each other. Suddenly, Zuki was able to land an attack on her stomach. (Y/n) quickly got back up as she tries to kick him but he grabbed her leg and spun her around.

Zuki: "Too sloppy."

She yelps as she gets thrown towards one of the shelves in the wearhouse. The shelf fell with the boxes as she was under them. Zuki huffs as he was ready for more attacks.

Zuki: "Too arrogant."

The shelf moves a bit until it's lifted up by (Y/n) who seem irritated with him. She lets out a war cry and charges at him but failed as Zuki got behind her and kicks her in the back. She fell down to the ground as she looks at him but her gem on her stomach was breaking.

Zuki: "Too slow... an (L/n) is much better than that, (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Arrogant? Slow? I'm more than that..."

The gem on her stomach glowed and started to make 19 replicas of herself by summoning made crystal from the ground. The replicas showed a dark shimmer in their eyes as they pull out different weapons as some pulled out a replica of The Spear of Jadeite.

(Y/n): "1 vs 20... Now that's something exciting."

Zuki: "Oh please..."

Zuki takes out another spear from thin air and spins it around.

Zuki: "I've handled worse."

All of the clones jumped towards him as they were going to strike them down with their weapon but Zuki had other plans. He then started to fire his powers at the clone, destroying them all into little pieces until (Y/n) strikes him in the chest, leaving him with a open wound on his chest.

(Y/n): "Too shabby... huh?"

She looks back at him as she saw that his would was quickly closing as his powers provided him with healing. The wound soon became completely invisible like it was never made as well as his suit regenerate back to it's original state.

(Y/n): "Hm... Impressive. I've seen wounds getting fixed but never thought your suit would be fixed in a jiffy too..."

Zuki: "This suit is made out of a material that can't be destroyed. I think you know what that is."

(Y/n) sighs as she picks up her spear and opens a compartment in the spear.

(Y/n): "Yeah, yeah... But maybe it can't resist this."

She takes off her gem from her suit and puts it in the spear as it starts to turn into a dark shade of purple. She points it at Zuki as he realizes what the weapon can do to him if she fires.

(Y/n): "I had fun but the night will be forgotten. Bye, bye!"

As she was about to fire, Lloyd tackles her down when the weapon fired at the celling, making a giant hole appear. Zuki and the others were shocked by this. If Lloyd hadn't tackled her down, Zuki would've gone back to his realm. (Y/n) yelled out a cry as she tries to get out of Lloyd's grasp but he had his hands on her wrists while his knees were on her legs so she wouldn't try to kick him.

Lloyd: "Sorry but I can't let you go around and destroying everything. I won't..."

Lloyd uses one of his hands to grab his sword as he holds her wrist in on hand.

Lloyd: "I won't let you do this anymore!"

Her eyes widened as she realizes what he was going to do as she quickly made her eyes turn back to (E/c).

(Y/n): "N-n-no! Don't do this... You wouldn't do this... would you?"

She started crying as she seems genuinely scared... but it was all an act and he was falling for it. His eyes soften as he was slowly putting his sword down.

Zuki: "Don't put it down! It's a trap! A trap!"

Lloyd's eyes widened as he heard it but it was too late. (Y/n) suddenly flipped him as she grabs his swords and stabs it into Lloyd's shoulder. Lloyd groans and hisses at the pain as he looks up at her. Her eyes turned back to a dark purple as she had a wicked smile on her face.

(Y/n): "Such a f*cking fool. But at last... our little game is over. Blame it on yourself, Greenie."

She pulls out his sword as she was about to stab him in the heart. He closes is eyes and braces for impact until he hears a yelp and the sound of metal falling onto the ground as well as gasps. When he opened his eyes, he saw that (Y/n) was stabbed in her heart by Zuki, who had her blood on his suit and face. (Y/n) drops dead once the spear was pulled out of her, making her bleed on top of Lloyd. In Zuki's eyes, there were tears falling down his face as he also had a straight face.

Zuki: "I'm... I'm sorry. But it had to be done."

He made his spear disappear as (Y/n) didn't move and was completely dead. No single movement was made from her as she lays there motionless. Lloyd flips (Y/n) to her back as he saw the damaged made on her body. Her heart was stabbed through as there were crystals growing on her wound, trying to recover her as quickly as it could but the spear seems to stop it. Lloyd slowly wraps his arms around her waist as he holds her close to his chest, slowly letting his tears fall down his face as he couldn't hold them back anymore.

Lloyd: "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I didn't want this to happen but I couldn't stop it. I'm sorry."

He continues to cry as the others just watched. Zuki on the other hand looks at them as his tears continue to fall, landing a few on (Y/n)'s hand. A little spark was made as her hand twitches a bit before it stops moving. Zuki noticed this as his eyes widened. He looks looks down at his hands as he had an idea that could probably change the whole lore of the family.

Zuki took (Y/n)'s body from Lloyd as he carried her bridal style and went to another part of the warehouse.

Lloyd: "W-What are you doing? Where are you taking her?"

Zuki: "I'm gonna fix everything. I won't let destiny destoy everything I worked to for and just forget about me. I made a promise to my wife."

He looks back at Lloyd as he had a serious expression on his face while hold (Y/n) in his arms.

"I won't anything kill off my family. Not if it's the last member, I'll keep them alive until destiny shall change. Destiny can always change at anytime..."

His glare sent shivers down everyone's spine, showing that he is no mortal. He then walks away with (Y/n) still in his arms as the others are left stunned.

Cole: "His family...?"

Jay: "Does that mean he's...?"

"Kazuki?"

(A/n- I don't know where I was going with this but I lost count on how many times (Y/n) had died or almost died. There's some chapters that will change after this book is finished. Also, here's some spoilers for chapter 29 and 30.)

ミChapter 29 - The Forbiddenミ

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Lloyd had his suit cleaned up by Pixal as his wound on his shoulder was patched up by his mother. He just sits there, watching Kazuki using his powers to heal up (Y/n)'s body and purge all the Overlord's power in her so she can be alright. Jay and the others walked towards him as he works.

Jay: "So... all this time you've been Kazuki?!"

Kazuki: "Has and always will be. Did the name "Zuki" give you a hint or did you not notice?"

Cole: "In any case, why are you helping us?"

Kazuki: *Sighs* "If I tell you, can you leave me be so I can focus on healing up my granddaughter?"

Kai: "We will. We promise."

Kazuki looks at them as she sighs in defeat.

Kazuki: "I came back cause my granddaughter was in danger and I can't risk losing the last member of my family. If I do, then let's just say the Heavenly Principles won't be happy about that sh*t. But also because I care for my family... deeply. I made a promise to Evangeline and I won't break it."

☉⁠Chapter 30 - The Rise☉

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Elijah and Jalen stood in front of the Vengestone army as they were ready to attack the ninja. Elijah's wings reappear as he flies up and dives towards the ninja. Suddenly, the sound of metal clashing together was heard as something breaks one of his robotic wings. It comes back as it breaks more of it until it lands in front of them to reveal it was (Y/n) who was protecting the ninja. She had her hair up to a ponytail with her green ribbon while she wore a new outfit that Kazuki created for her.

Cole: "Sis! You're alive!"

Kai: "But how?"

She looked at them as her eyes showed a small spark of anger that was ready to blow.

(Y/n): "I rather not say."

She then sprints toward Elijah as she cut one of the pieces of Elijah's robotic spider arms. He flew back and was shocked to see her back to her normal self.

Elijah: "Well, well... look at what the cat dragged in..."

Jalen: "We thought you died?"

(Y/n): "You of all people should know that a star element can't be destroyed. It was born for creation!"

Jalen and Elijah laughed as (Y/n) just stood there with a straight face.

Jalen: "Stars die when they finally meet their match."

Elijah: "And you don't have the chance to defeat us. You're weak. Give yourself up and let the Overlord give you everything you in wished for..."

(Y/n) stays quiet as she takes a deep breath. She looks at the ninja as she sighs.

(Y/n): "Nah... I'ma do my own thing."

(Created on-3/8/24)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.8K 315 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
19.3K 766 44
Ninjago Series » Book 4 The loss of Zane had an everlasting effect on everybody in Ninjago. It hit his teammates the hardest, leaving them devastated...
12.7K 408 24
"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord. Alongside the Green Ninja there will be...