GOING TO MAKE YOU MINE

ZaraEhsan1 tarafından

SO GUYS this story is PETEWAY from the Pit Babe but I will like to tell you that it's my own imaginary story... Daha Fazla

first chapter ( 🔞 )
second chapter
third chapter
fourth chapter
fifth chapter
sixth chapter
seventh chapter
eighth chapter ( again )
ninth chapter
tenth chapter
11 chapter
17 chapter
12 chapter
18 chapter
13 chapter
14 chapter
15 chapter
16 chapter
20 chapter
26 chapter
21 chapt
22 chapter
24 chapter
23 chapter
25 chapter
26 chapter
27 chapter
28 chapter ( SPECIAL )
29 chapter
30 chapter
special chapter
special chapter ( Charlie babe )
special chapter ( kanteKim )
special chapter ( windean )

19 chapter

633 34 6
ZaraEhsan1 tarafından

Let's start 😉😉 ...................

When way get in room he didn't saw Pete in but than bathroom door get open and Pete come out ........

Pete................ You come ....

Way................. What you was doing in bathroom ??

Pete.................. Preparing the bathtub for us ......

Way................... Huh ?

Way didn't understand so Pete went to him and hold his hand to take him to bathroom ..... When way get in he saw the bathtub is ready so he turn to ask Pete something but saw him taking out his suit .......

Way....................... If you want to take bath than why you bring me here ??

Pete........................ ( After removing his  underwear been all naked ) So I can take it with you ...... Come on take the clothes off .....

Way......................... Pete .... We are not alone in house and it's not your room which is soundproof so.........

Pete......................... ( Get super close while holding way's neck and said in his ear ) Than don't moan loudly sweetheart ......

Saying this Pete start removing way's shirt and open his plant's button and pull it down with his underwear too and start touching way's body like he want making way get weak for his touch while touching he start kissing more like sucking way's neck too and soon he get way's moaning ......

Way................... pEte ah ... hmm mmn ahhh aaaa Pete ..... Pe..... Pete .... Aaaa mmmmm hhhhhaaa ... ( Cum in Pete's hand )

Pete.................. ( Kiss way deeply ) Way baby ... Can you do for me too ??

Way understand what Pete want so he slowly start going down still looking at Pete's eyes soon he get on his knee having Pete's manhood right in front of his mouth so he slowly hold it his both hands and look at Pete who was already looking at him and start licking it slowly but soon put it all in his mouth which was really big for his mouth and he can feel it in his throat but manage to suck it ..........

Pete...................... Beautiful ..... ahh sssa yes .... AHH mmm Shiaaaa ... Hh way .. faster baby. ....... Yes ...... Hhhh aaaa ssmmmm way let ...... Way let it out ...
( He was about to cum so he try to stop way but way didn't leave it and soon Pete cum in his mouth which he swallow it all ) ... ahhh way ... Baby

Pete pull way up and kiss him hungry eating way's mouth completely ......
After kissing each other Pete push way on wall and use his finger on way's entrances to prepare him for himself while kissing him and sucking his neck time to time ...... Soon he feel way is ready so he hold way up by holding his thighs and understanding the position way hold Pete's manhood and push it in his himself in one go which make him to moan loudly but than he control and still moaning little bit loudly while Pete was busy to give more and more pleasure to him ..
After cumming Pete leave his thighs on which way didn't feel his legs but before he say and do something Pete carry him and put him in bathtub and get in too while hugging him from back ...... They rest in water for almost 1 hour than Pete feel way is sleeping so he take him out and clean him and himself too than went to bed ............

In morning Pete was the one who woke up first because of a phone call which was ringing nonstop so first he turn off the voice and than saw way who was sleeping peacefully on his chest he smile at the sign in front of him and kiss him on his forehead than put his head on soft pillow and went to bathroom to get fresh after coming out of bathroom he saw way still sleeping so he didn't woke him up and kiss him on his forehead and lips than went down to see nop who was drinking coffee in kitchen when he saw Pete he get up ..........

Nop....... Good morning sir .....

Pete.................. hmmm morning ....

Pete said while going in kitchen to cook breakfast for way while nop make coffee for him ... Pete was making breakfast when winner come in Kitchen and saw Pete and nop ....

Winner...... Goo....... Good sir Pete ...

Pete................... Hmmm

Winner...... Are you making breakfast for p'way ??

Pete.................. Hmmm

Winner..... Well I also come to make breakfast for Dean ....

Pete.................. What's your relation with dean ??

Winner...... Boyfriend .... Well actually we was boyfriends but one year ago i hurt him so he leave me ...

Pete.................. Than why you disturbing him again ??

Winner...... I was wrong back there and i thought if i give him time than maybe he will understand my situation in which i hurt him but i was stupid to think that so that's why now i want to win him back ......

Pete.................... Hmm dean is a good boy .. he helped me and way so much that's why i make him my brother but i respect him more than anything so if he don't want to be with you than you can't force him to be with you .....

Winner...... Sir Pete i know he still love me .. and trust me i also love him so much but still like you said if he don't want than I'm not going to force him ..

Pete.................... Good .....

Nop...... Sir ... We have to go ... It's urgent ......

Pete.................... What happen ??

Nop...... Sir he's coming to office to meet you .....

Pete.................... Fuck ... ( To himself ) Okay let's go ..... Winner way's breakfast is ready so when he woke up heat it for him and  ( write something on a note ) give this to him too .....

Winner........ Okay ...

Than Pete and nop left from there .... Winner saw the note and smile on what Pete write for way than he put it down and make breakfast for himself and dean ... He was about to done it when dean come there too ........

Dean......... What you doing in kitchen ??

Winner........ Making breakfast for you sweetheart ..... Here ....

Dean......... Winner ....

Winner........ Please ... Can't you punish me while been with me ?? I promise i will do everything whatever you say but please just one last chance ... Please Dean ... I really want us to work on ourselves .....

Dean......... How can i believe that this time you not going to do anything like that again ??

Winner......... Dean i don't have anything to make you believe me other than myself .....

Dean........ Listen Mr . Winner if you do something like that again than remember that this time i'm going to kill you .....

Winner......... As you wish ............ So did i get the chance ??

Dean......... If breakfast will be good than i will think .....

Winner.......... Yes .... ( Kiss dean on cheek )

Dean......... Heyyyyyy I still didn't give you the chance .....

Winner.......... Breakfast is good for sure so I get the chance sweetie .... Here eat more ....

Dean didn't said anything but smile and blush a little bit too and seeing this winner smile and again stole one more kiss from dean ......

In way's room .......

When way woke up he didn't saw Pete on his side which make him sad thinking that Pete left without saying anything .... He get fresh and come downstairs to see winner on sofa while having dean in his arms ... Seeing them he feel happy for Dean and went down ....

Way..................... Look like you guys catch up

Dean......... P'way ... Good morning ...

Winner........ Good morning p'way ....

Way....................... GOOD morning .....

After that winner went to kitchen to heat the breakfast for way like Pete said and take breakfast and note which Pete write for way he come to way give him ........

Way...................... Thanky......... Pete ...

Winner...... Yes p'pete make your breakfast actually he want to eat with you but he get a important meeting so that's why he left .......

Way smile and read the note ......

Note .............

Sweetheart I'm sorry i have to go this morning but promise after getting together I'm not going to leave you on bed alone even for a single second ..... I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART ....
Be careful on way to work and take care of yourself for me .......   BYE 🖤

Dean......... What did p'pete write to make you blush this much p'way .....

Way...................... I'm going to eat ....

* Guy sorry but I can't update tomorrow ........ Not this one but also my omega 2 too sorry .........

* Guys thank so much for your support ............

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

123K 5.3K 90
Given choices, the goal is to achieve, at least, a pleasant ending. She may be naive She has a purpose She won't falter Cover: Mystic Messenger / Che...
53.4K 2K 34
The Reyes brothers family tree grows more complicated while secrets, lost loves and dangerous promises test the strength of their bonds.
203K 4.3K 18
The twins are notorious in the supernatural world; they're a force to be reckoned with. After waking from their century long confinement thanks to th...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...