Pregnant by the Mob Boss {18+}

By Mafialover7777

๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ-๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

26

11.3K 371 58
By Mafialover7777

ROSE

The next day, Perry and I sat inside a Café, in the old town of Copenhagen as rain fell on the windows. 

We were sitting in an excluded area on the second floor, where we had privacy, but we could see the other people inside the café below us, on the first floor.

Perry had ordered us hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream on top.

It took a few moments until our order was done, but it was worth waiting for the warm, sweet drink.

I honestly felt like I was in heaven when I took a sip of the hot chocolate, and both of us moaned quietly at the same time and covered our mouths, while laughing.

After a few silent moments, Perry broke the comfortable silence.

"What should we name the babies?" Perry thought deeply, his green narrowed eyes sought out after the perfect names.

"Anus and Bones is off the list." I pointed it out to him.

"What about Annabelle and Babadook?" Perry gave two examples of two horror movie characters. 

"They will get bullied in school if I name one of my children Babadook." I mentioned.

"Aquaman and Batman?" He gave me another example from the DC universe.

I rolled my eyes while laughing at his other examples that was out of the world.

"I will be the best godfather in the world, I will spoil your children rotten." Perry said, and I was happy that he seemed excited about the twins' arrival.

"Perry... Thank you for sticking to my side, I don't think I would know what to do without you." I smile at him, the thoughts making me more emotional.

"Rose, you always stuck by my side, and I will always stick by yours, until the day you don't want me anymore." Perry says, staring down at his hot chocolate, and the smile on his face reached his eyes.

I tried saying something more, but he changed the subject.

"Being a father is tough for Anus and Boner, but I don't mind becoming a second father to the twins." He commented.

"I will love them regardless, even if I'm not their biological father, I will love the twins like they were my own." Perry added, and I almost teared up because not many people would step in as a father figure.

Perry never broke his promises, he wasn't sugar-coating or sweet-talking, he was always sincere with his words.

"That's a huge responsibility and a promise you're making." I blinked away a few tears because I was six months pregnant, and Perry was the only one by my side during these hard times.

He was somebody I could trust, and I knew that my children would be in good hands with him.

Perry nodded, but said, "Don't laugh at me... But I brought a few dad guide books because I wanted to help you with the twins."

I was lost beyond words, and I couldn't say anything, since I was speechless because Perry always found a way to support and surprise me.

"I hope you're not creeped out because it's your children and I don't want to cross any of your boundaries." He blurted out, while one hand went behind his neck because he was anxious.

"No, I'm not, I trust you, you would never want to harm me or the twins." I reassured him, and he relaxed as he released the hand behind his neck.

"Thank god." He sighed in relief, and I laughed a bit due to his facial expression.

We sat once again in comfortable silence, enjoying our drinks, when something caught my eye in the corner below us, on the first floor of the Café.

From the distance, I saw Lev sitting opposite a woman in the corner of the Café, drinking coffee and eating dessert.

Lev's dark hair was neatly combed back, and he was attired in a dark suit, as a coat hung on his broad shoulders and captivated attention from others around him.

He was still handsome, never losing his charm.

But the woman in front of him was Clarissa Knight.

Her long brown hair was in loose curls, her lips were a velvet color, and her chestnut brown eyes held an intense gaze for Lev.

She was dressed in a tight navy blue dress that showed off her cleavage, while her dark fur coat hung around the chair.

Clarissa stood up, heading to grab a pair of napkins, and I had to stop myself from gasping out loud.

The shape of Clarissa's large belly made me freeze in my seat.

The tight navy dress she had on, clung tightly around her body, especially her stomach, featuring her pregnancy.

She was pregnant. 

Clarissa's stomach was smaller than mine, but it was still clearly visible, as she seemed to be heavily pregnant. 

I blinked a few times, rubbing my eyes to see if I was imagining things, but I wasn't.

She took some napkins, and went back to Lev, taking a seat in front of him, smiling whenever he said something to her, but that was only a few words at most.

Clarissa reached for Lev's hand, taking it in hers, and placing Lev's hand on her belly, and I needed to look away because the pain was unbearable.

Perry had been watching the same thing I was, the happy couple that was Lev and Clarissa.

My best friend shook his head in disbelief, even rubbing his own eyes to see if what he saw in the Café was real, and it was real.

I glanced in their direction again, Lev still had his hand on Clarissa's stomach, rubbing over the material of her dress that clung tightly onto her belly, he seemed happy, but not when he looked at her.

She tried to go near him, but he told her no, and she crossed her arms in annoyance while he withdrew his hand from her stomach.

He continued to drink his coffee in silence as she talked to him while eating her chocolate pudding, but he only nodded to her words, almost ignoring her.

Lev had knocked up Clarissa, they weren't in a relationship like the news announced, instead she was pregnant with his child, that was the only possible explanation in my mind.

They weren't friends or business partners, but they did have a one time fling, and this was the result of their one-night stand. 

Perry laid his hand on top of mine, squeezing gently because he was always worried about me, and I couldn't blame him.

Clarissa stood up from her seat, an anger expression crossed her face because Lev was ignoring her attempts of seduction.

The woman went to the restroom while the man was left alone.

I shouldn't make assumptions because of one thing that I saw inside a Cafe, but how could I not when I looked closely, and saw a few baby clothes laying on the coffee table, and on one of them, it stood, "I have the best dad."

I swallowed the lump in my throat because Lev was going to be a father to another child with another woman, and that woman had to be Damian Knight's cousin.

The Knight family who I needed to avoid at all costs, because I didn't trust them.

But I could imagine how delightful Damian's father was when Clarissa announced her pregnancy, because Lev is officially going to be part of their family from now on.

Lev and Clarissa didn't have to be married for their families to grow close, because a child was more valuable between very powerful families than marriage, even if they are an illegitimate child.

Their baby was going to be a Knight and a Mikhaylov, coming from two extremely powerful families.

I looked around Lev, and he was already planning the baby's arrival because of all the shopping bags on the floor next to him, most of them coming from baby shops that I knew too well off because I had bought clothes for the twins.

It hurt to watch the man I loved expecting a child with another woman.

When Clarissa came back from the restroom, she met her friend in the Café, and they began talking loudly about her pregnancy.

"How far are you?" Clarissa's friend asked.

"My due date is in a few weeks, I'm in the beginning of my ninth month." Clarissa rubbed a hand over her belly, that I hadn't spotted two months ago when I was in New York City.

"Is it safe for you to fly?"

"It is, I consulted with my doctor, they said it's fine, because I didn't want to miss my sister's tenth year wedding anniversary in Copenhagen." Clarissa explained, and now I understood why she was in Denmark of all the places.

The friends talked about Clarissa's sister and the small gathering they had in Copenhagen to celebrate the tenth year wedding anniversary.

"But is the father of your baby really Lev Mikhaylov?" The friend questioned Clarissa, while glancing at Lev and blushing a little bit.

I bit into my lower lip because I wished it wasn't the truth.

"Yes, he's the father of our baby. You should have seen how excited he was when I announced the news." Clarissa looked at her belly, and her friend congratulated her for getting a man like Lev.

"I have recently moved in with him. His mansion in Russia is gorgeous, and the baby's room is amazing, it's something out of this world." Clarissa added.

"He's so excited to become a father to our baby girl."

I could not listen, it became too painful to hear how she moved in with Lev, and they were expecting their baby that was a girl.

But the moment I was about to stand up and leave, Lev glanced in my direction, and our eyes met for a split second.

His dark blue eyes met my amber eyes for one second, and it felt like everything stopped in that second because Lev thought I was dead, like the rest of the world.

I turned away from his intense gaze, running out of the Café through a secret exit that he could not catch up with me, and Perry followed after me.

We headed to his car, then stepped inside the car, and I told Perry to drive away from the Café because Lev had seen me and I had run out of the Café at the speed of light.

I prayed that Lev hadn't seen me, but as Perry drove away from the Café, I glanced in the rearview mirror, and there he was standing on the sidewalk, staring at our car that was driving off.

It could only get worse from now on, right?

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

You know when I said things will take for a better turn?

You will have to wait a tad longer... just a little bit more even with all the drama ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 573 4
"๐“๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง" ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
4.3K 55 15
โ€ผ๏ธWARNINGโ€ผ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”žDon't read if not above 18 or sensitive to sexual content ๐Ÿ”ž Francesca Knight At the young age of 13, on her birthday her father kille...
92K 5.3K 40
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They took everything from me. My parents, my sister, my dreams, my sanity. My mission is simple. Destroy those who des...
89.9K 2.3K 7
"I want your body Rose..." He said leaning against his office chair.. Her grey orbs widened at his blunt words... " I am not your whore, boss..." She...